Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emerald Cup 2014

Started by dex2878, June 27, 2014, 01:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polchak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More than 12 TB of Female Muscle.

Hey you should Zip or Rar that 12TB up and post em to a multi-filehost for everyone to download.

Timmon

Nice idea Sar Net. Have you any idea how long it would take to down load 12Tb of data? Let alone upload that much to file hosts! They would be banning it before even 20% was uploaded, I imagine.
Maybe when Super dooper Megga ultra lightning fast Broad band over warp space transfer technology has been invented, we might stand a chance of downloading half of 12TB before a Multi file host deletes it.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice idea Sar Net. Have you any idea how long it would take to down load 12Tb of data? Let alone upload that much to file hosts! They would be banning it before even 20% was uploaded, I imagine.
Maybe when Super dooper Megga ultra lightning fast Broad band over warp space transfer technology has been invented, we might stand a chance of downloading half of 12TB before a Multi file host deletes it.

They have gigabit internet available, I figure that works out too around 100megabyte actual, so it will only take you about 120hours, just turn the critter on each night when you goto bed and you'll be done in something like 15days.

While I'm waiting for the big download I'll put in my request to Santa for 12 2TB hard drives, 6 for the files and 6 for backup, a jackpot winning lottery ticket so I can pay for gigabit internet, and a 60" hd monitor.   



Timmon

Love it, Sar-Net!
I lost all my Femuscle recently, which amounts to about half a tb, and it took over a week of  day and night downloading  to get the files back from the cloud over a 40 mb connection. That has made me invest in more local back up capability, to support the cloud. If I had 12 tb of data like defbb, and it was all backed up on the cloud, I would not be able to get it back within the 30 days limit my provider has before they delete it permanently.
I note you can get 6tb drives now, so maybe Santa could bing you some of those, less bulk in his sack?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love it, Sar-Net!
I lost all my Femuscle recently, which amounts to about half a tb, and it took over a week of  day and night downloading  to get the files back from the cloud over a 40 mb connection. That has made me invest in more local back up capability, to support the cloud. If I had 12 tb of data like defbb, and it was all backed up on the cloud, I would not be able to get it back within the 30 days limit my provider has before they delete it permanently.
I note you can get 6tb drives now, so maybe Santa could bing you some of those, less bulk in his sack?

6TB sounds pretty good but I try to stay away from bleeding edge as they usually have a few bugs to iron out.
Were almost up to 10TB that's when they will probably start going by tens, 10,20,30,40, then twenties 60,80,100,120, then hundreds 200, 300, 400, 500, then thousands, OH wait then were into what is pectabytes or some such.   By then I hope I have a terabyte up and down internet connection(I'm really getting tired of my slow up speed it takes for ever to bleeping do anything.). 




Timmon

Unforttunately, its Petabytes, not Pectabytes. I'd love to have a Pectabyte of femuscle, few Pecs on Satadas I'd love to byte. Then is it Bicepbytes, Tricepbytes and Quadricepbytes, I wonder?
I hate to think how long it would take to fill a petabyte HD! or back it up. All things are relative, I expect computers (and us) will cope.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS