LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness Goddess 6 nomination (please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014)

Started by RobMash, June 26, 2014, 12:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014

N.B. The candidate will be put on the list in the poll only if  it find 3 photos in the mandatory poses (front pose, lateral pose and back pose) relating to contest
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

Diana Schnaidt

From 2014 IFBB New York Pro



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto