Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 Chicago Pro

Started by phil963, June 18, 2014, 07:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil963

I would like find the list of the bb women who participe to this event this 5 july
where can I find the list ?
or write the list here if you know that
thx


Timmon

Not uncommon for the list of competitors to be published a week before the show or even less.
The deadline for entrants' application forms is 21st June, so you are unlikely to find anything until AT THE VERY EARLIEST next week sometime.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just keep googling. If you do find a list, please publish here for everyone to see.

July 5th 2014 IFBB WINGS OF STRENGTH CHICAGO PRO Tinley Park Convention

IFBB FITNESS
IFBB WOMEN FIGURE
IFBB WOMEN PHYSIQUE
IFBB WOMEN BODYBUILDING
IFBB 212 MEN BODYBUILDING
IFBB OPEN MEN BODYBUILDING
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ShadowBat

Tim Gardner's website indicates that the competitor list will be published on the IFBB web site a week before the show.  The direct link is below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kim Perez mentioned in an interview earlier this year that she was prepping for this show.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

showdown2713

yeah I know for a fact Emery Miller will be there too

fbbluvr13

Chicago is Juanita Blaino hometown so wouldnt surprise is she does the show. Monique Jones won this show last year so maybe shes trying to defend her title?

fbbluvr13

Chicago Pro competitor list. FBB has 20 girls so far.

Top 6 Predictions

1. Juanita Blaino
2. Virginia Sanchez
3. Rita Bello
4. Kim Perez
5. Lisa Giesbrecht
6. Kim Buck

P.S. - If more girls are added ill tweak the top 6

fredzeppelin

I totally agree with those predictions, fbbluvr13, good job.

zxcv II


ShadowBat

Complete list is up now at

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some notables also competing in Physique
Physique
Jamie Pinder (defending champ who was dynamite last year)
Nola Trimble (always in great shape, always a threat to take the top spot)
Jessica Bowman
Tish Shelton

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

My favorite is Virginia Sánchez

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wait till you see Kim Perez. Unbelievable !

Really, bobbyboy310?

Do you have any pics of the current physique of Kim Perez?

rom553

I thought Shannon Courtney would be in this one. What a shame.  :shucks

fbbluvr13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought Shannon Courtney would be in this one. What a shame.  :shucks

She might be doing Tampa. This Chicago show is DEEP! I don't think she would crack top 6 or 8

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wait till you see Kim Perez. Unbelievable !

If she brought up her legs to match her incredible upper body, I think I might faint.

fempecsluv1

HERE IS COMPETITOR LIST WOMEN BODYBUILDING 
                                                                                                                                                       
    Rita Bello
    Maria Segura
    Nancy Clark
    Mirian Gerard
    Judy Gaillard
    Alevtina Goroshinskaya
    Zoa Linsey
    Tananarive McGowan
    Emery Miller
    Nicole Pfuetzenreuter
    Melody Spetko
    Christine Envall                                                                                                                                                                                         
    Juanita Blaino
    Rita Bello
    Maria Segura
    Nancy Clark
    Mirian Gerard
    Judy Gaillard
    Alevtina Goroshinskaya
    Zoa Linsey
    Tananarive McGowan
    Emery Miller
    Nicole Pfuetzenreuter
    Melody Spetko
    Christine Envall
    Kim Buck
    Roxanne Edwards
    Lisa Giesbrecht
    Gillian Kovack
    Janeen Lankowski
    Kim Perez
    Virginia Sanchez

WOMEN PHYSIQUE HERE
                                                                                                                                                                                     
Kimberly Baum
Olga Beliakova
LaDrissa Bonivel
Cassandra Floyd
Tracy Mason
Tammy Patnode
Jamie Pinder
Tish Shelton

FITNESS                                                                                                                                                                 
   
Tiffany Chandler
Danielle Chikeles
Amanda Hatfield
Danielle Ruban
Shannon Siemer
Mary Stockbridge
Darrian Tissenbaum
Aurika Tyrgale
Eileen Wells

FIGURE                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Beckie Boddie
Chaya Boone
Jennifer Cordovez
Linda Crossley
Cydney Gillon
Laurie Green
Shawn Hektor
Dawn Hinz Pugh
Ivana Ivusic
Eleni Kritikopoulou
Katharine Lane
Annette Mendez
Asher Prior
Katerina Tarbox
Jennifer Taylor
Teela Thompson
Jacqueline Timberlake
Amy Villa-Nelson