Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2012 World Championships BUDAPEST - Junior Women Bodybuilding

Started by oriander2000, June 17, 2014, 10:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oriander2000

I made an addition in the "Looking at (my) arm" post which got deleted (or maybe I forgot to post it, who knows...); it mentioned Ludmila Sircová and her tendency for flexing one arm while looking at her biceps...it also included a video, which I repost here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (I don't know-yet-how to post previews, sorry).

All the girls are stunning, but especially Melissa Geimer (8:22); the best combination of beauty and muscular, balanced physique I've seen.

Oh, and look for L. Sircová's "perfect one-armed biceps pose" at 4:28...

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


taedea67

Such a shame that the IFBB has decided to drop Women bodybuilding from amateur program.  They prevented us from seeing the emergence of some beauty such as Melissa Gainer, Beatrice Serban and Sana Muslic that would have been beneficial for the sport.  They shot themselves in the foot.