Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Anyway, we were at the gym, pumping hard. Honestly, we were showing off to each other. Each one of us wanted to prove their dedication. Amber was lying on the bench, pushing up a well-loaded barbell. Lina and I were standing next to her, counting her reps. On the last one, her arm muscles began to shiver. We helped her rack the weights and she sat up. Just at that moment, some guy in shorts and a wifebeater made himself heard.
"Hah. Dykes. What are you trying to do, turn yourself into men?"
I sighed. Another one of these jerks. I decided not to ignore him this time. I usually do, but this time, I was in the mood to be antagonistic. I walked over to him, taking Lina by the hand. I stood in front of him. He was a little taller than me, but I was so much more massive, he almost looked small next to me.
"Who do you call a dyke? Is it because I get more pussy than you do?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
With these words, I turned to Lina and embraced her. My big pecs squashed into her enormous boobs. We both craned forward and kissed. I frenched with her for a while, then noticed that Amber had come to us. She added:
"Let me try too."
We had to shuffle around to find enough space. There was a lot of slobbering involved. I turned back to the guy, saw his erection and said:
"I see. At least one thing on you is hard."
I grabbed his cock and squeezed it. The stupid fuck instantly came. He got very embarassed and fled. I laughed.
"Ladies, time to pose."


2
Dear diary!
With these words, I turned to Lina and embraced her. Our incredibly boobs squashed together. They felt soft and warm. We both craned forward and kissed. I frenched with her for a while, then noticed that Amber had come to us. She added:
"Let me try too."
We had to shuffle around to find enough space. There was a lot of slobbering involved. I turned back to the guy, saw his erection and said:
"I see. At least one thing on you is hard."
I grabbed his cock and squeezed it. The stupid fuck instantly came. He got very embarassed and fled. I laughed.
"Ladies, time to pose."

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

maxi-musterjunge

So hot! Will she get even bigger!? Hopefully yes :-)
And how does she compare to Dorothy now?

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
We stood in front of the mirror and showed off our muscles. My favorite pose is most muscular. No surprises there. I look like a bulging monster. You can't imagine how many criss-crossing veins and striations pop up when I do this. Honestly, I don't even look human anymore. It's just way too much.
Amber is more into the double biceps. With her long limbs and big muscles, she's actually quite elegant doing this.
Lina's preferred pose is the stomach vacuum. She just sucks her small waist in and it looks completely otherworldly. With her big chest and tight ass, she just seems super-hourglassy. I've never seen anything like it.
After a few poses, I asked:
"So, Amber, do you feel ready yet?"
"I'm not sure. I want to blow him away at first sight."
"You're fine, trust me."
Lina pitched in:
"You're everything he could ever dream off. Tell him!"
"I'm just so uncertain. I don't want to screw this up. What if he doesn't like me?"
"Amber, your body is incredible. Justin loves muscles, you've got that in spades. Besides, if he actually refuses you, you can just take it as a sign of fate. There's no point then."
I added:
"But you can be sure, he's going to cream his pants when he sees you."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Justin did.
Seriously. As soon as he saw her, the foolish ass was rock-hard.
Amber called us after he had passed out on the bed. We were at a session. The poor college president was caught in a double scissor and struggled not to pass out while completely from muscle lust and locks. I picked up. That was unprofessional, but I just had to know.
Amber seemed jubilant:
"He liked it!"
"Excellent."
I hung up and switched my position.
"Now, Billie, time to push up the intensity."
With these words, I slung my massive arms around her waist and lifted her and Lina up.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I'm really surprised. I hadn't thought about this diary for decades. It seems like an eternity since I last wrote something down in this and it has been. It's funny to read how I changed over this year. For me, it was the forming point of my identity. Odd. I just found this thing in a box of my old college stuff which I probably should have thrown away years ago. Reading about all this makes me all nostalgic.
Dorothy ...
I've been at her funeral seventy years ago. That's an insanely long time. She really taught me everything I had to know about the job. Funny how I can still feel her grip on my muscles. She had the most incredible strength I had ever seen. Now, of course, this is trivial. With special nanotechnology and customizable bodies, the sacrifice involved is ridiculously small. She built this body on her own, with primitive 20th century tech. I'm still amazed by what she managed to do.
Justin and Amber were together for a surprisingly long time. Honestly, I hadn't expected it to last. However, she sort of lost her drive once she had him and became rather comfortable. I lost sight of them years ago, but they did have kids and a messy divorce. Whatever.
It may surprise you, but I did stay together with Carter for a while. I had a kid with him. When we separated, the judge preferred her to go with him. I was a bad example and I still am. I do get visited by my great-grandchildren occasionally, but the scandal has really faded over the decades.
All the other people faded away eventually. When you get old, you realize that you outlast people. It's not necessarily a good thing.
However, I still got my job, of course, but I feel I may need to find a successor eventually. Tastes are changing, but so are the possibilities and the funny thing about fetishes is that they endure.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Very interesting, so Dorothy did find her successor, Nora turned out to be just like her, a woman who kept on to her muscles and strength well into her 70's (and perhaps 80's, considering that she was what 19 when the story began and she's talking about Dorothy's funeral 70 years prior.) I wonder what 89 year old Nora would look like? Still a paragon of female muscle and power? Wonder if an artist would care to put that idea down on paper for you, that'd be cool to see. I would guess this is the last part, and if it is, thanks for such a great story. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

I originally wanted to keep the last part for tomorrow, but here it is anyway:

Dear diary!
What really surprised me in all these years were the technological possibilities. I never expected this stuff to actually end up being real. I had to try it, of course.
It was odd, but somehow fulfilling. When I turned sixty, Lina and I had this special nanotech treatment. I knew it was stupid and unsustainable, but I really had a bout of bigorexia at the time. Imagine: We weighed half a ton for a few years. We had these super-huge muscles, we didn't look human anymore. It was very arousing, but also rather pointless. I mean, we could both lift a truck, but we couldn't kiss. Where was the point in that?
After a while, we went back. We did stay at 280 pounds each, still huge, but manageable.
I'm going to have to call her later on. She may want to take a look at all this. I have to admit, all this modern technology just confuses me. At 93, I don't think I still have to learn this new-fangled crap. Still, I should be able to reach her.
Thinking about how puny we were makes me all hot.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I would absolutely love to see a picture of Nora's progress!
If you know anyone who would be willing to do that, I'd be very thankful.

I have to say thank you to all those who followed this story over the last year. I especially want to thank Jeremy Lightning for his ongoing interest and support. It means a lot to me.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

middlemarkal

Looking for a nice fbb to share life with
speack french and english

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much!
There is a shorter one being written here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It might actually get illustrated soon.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope you don't mind that the story progresses rather slowly, but I want it to have a natural feeling.


This story is exactly how I love them.  You took your time, you exposed the protagonist's thoughts and feelings, and (at least up to the point I'm making this comment) you've kept it both real and realistic.
:bravo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear diary!
..., I look quite superheroical on them. The latex is really weird on the skin. It's quite hard to put on and you can't move too well while wearing it, but you do look sexy.


So few stories in the female muscle genre have latex, which is kind of odd.  It is really nice to see it here.

If anyone is doing more stories on it and wants more detail: 

To put it on you have 2 choices.  Either
1.  Turn the latex inside out and sprinkle it liberally with baby powder or corn starch, OR
2.  Slather a thin continuous layer of silicon lube all the parts of your body the latex will go over.


As the story says, once you have it on you it is nice spray the outside with silicone spray or buff it with silicone lube so to maximize the shiny look.

And when you take it off, don't roll it off.  It is thicker and stronger than stocking and will get too tight.  Instead slide it off.  If it has made you sweaty the sweat will help it slide off.  If the latex sticks, go in the shower and let some of the water slide between the outfit and your skin.

Rinse it off with water (usually) or soap and water.  Keep it away from metal because metal tends to discolor it. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear diary!
I'm sorry for not writing for a week, but I just couldn't. I really tried, but every time I touched my bed, I instantly fell asleep. It seems I'm now slowly getting used to the strain, but I have to start with the beginning. The next day, the doctor came back. He told me everything was okay, which made me glad, and then told me I'd be getting two injections per day from now on.


I see the other readers were anxiously awaiting the steroids.  I'm okay with steroids in stories, especially if they aren't the fantasy "instant" kind.  But for this story I was hoping the story would stay slow.


An idea for another story with students would be to have Dorothy hire professors and grad students to personally tutor Norah, so 3-4 hours of classes and 3-6 hours of homework could be compressed way down.


But anyway, El Roy, the story is going really well.  "It's 4 AM and I can't put the book down!  It's a real page turner."  I've got another 40 pages to go before I'm at the end.  ;)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The sheer number of pages in this story, intimidated me from trying to catch up and read all of it, but I'm glad I did.  Thank you for continuing to add to it.  One attraction of many of your stories is, aside from the excellent quality, the fact that they are plausible.  They are fantasies, but I don't have to completely suspend my disbelief.  I like that her beau is someone believably suited to her.


I totally agree JT.  I'm reading this start to finish in one sitting, it is fantastic!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.