Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581863 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 09:17:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225883 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
I came closer. I didn't have to shout. I slowly, certainly, pushed him against the wall. When I had him there, I grabbed his wrists and pushed my enormous pecs against his chest.
"Impressed?"
He was drooling. That was answer enough.
"Justin, you are a fool. You almost got what you wanted. But all your shitty sneakiness was for nothing."
"Don't hurt me. Please."
"I could. I really could. I probably should."
I squeezed his wrists harder. Maybe I should just break his arms and be done with it.
Dorothy wanted to say something.
I turned around, threw this hunking fool to the ground and shot:
"Shut up. I've had it with all these stupid games."
Justin groveled on the ground. I couldn't help but smiling. I was angry, but it was a cold, dry anger. Should I just kick him until he passed out? It wouldn't take long. He wanted me to have the body to do it. I had it, I'm pretty sure I'd love it and so would he.
Dorothy tried to sooth me, but I cut her off.
I took aim. A well-placed kick and I'd break a few ribs. That would be a lesson.

Dear diary!
I came closer. I didn't have to shout. I slowly, certainly, pushed him against the wall. When I had him there, I grabbed his wrists and pushed my enormous boobs against his chest.
"Impressed?"
He was drooling. That was answer enough.
"Justin, you are a fool. You almost got what you wanted. But all your shitty sneakiness was for nothing."
"Don't hurt me. Please."
"I could. I really could. I probably should."
I squeezed his wrists harder. Maybe I should just break his arms and be done with it.
Dorothy wanted to say something.
I turned around, threw this hunking fool to the ground and shot:
"Shut up. I've had it with all these stupid games."
Justin groveled on the ground. I couldn't help but smiling. I was angry, but it was a cold, dry anger. Should I just kick him until he passed out? It wouldn't take long. He wanted me to have the body to do it. I had it, I'm pretty sure I'd love it and so would he.
Dorothy tried to sooth me, but I cut her off.
I took aim. A well-placed kick and I'd break a few ribs. That would be a lesson.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
If I was talking straight to Nora, I would say don't do it, don't sink to their levels, show that you're better by being forgiving. But that's up to you, I'm more of a fan of a girl being a lover than a fighter/dominatrix. But hey, I'll still be looking forward to reading more of these diaries no matter where you go next. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
I would have broken him. Then I would have turned to Dorothy. It would have been a tough fight, but she deserved it.
Surprisingly, it was Lina who stopped me. She shouted:
"Stop! What's going on? Nora, what happened?"
Her voice brought me back. I stopped, took a deep breath and grabbed the sofa, breaking it apart. Once that was done, I calmly explained what had happened. I managed not to cry or to let my voice break. Lina put her arm over my ridiculous shoulders and soothed me. It took a while. At the same time, Justin whimpered weakly on the floor, while Dorothy stood there flabberghasted. She also seemed a little deflated.
Lina's hand caressed my enormous body. She whispered:
"Don't worry. It's alright."
"But ... Look at me. I mean, they turned me into a freak. They did this to me. They made me eat all this stuff, the drugs. They sold my pictures, they put them on the internet, they ... I mean, I basically prostituted myself. All for this idiot's little sexual fetish. I mean, I never wanted this. I never ..."
So I broke down.
Lina held me tight. It must have been idiotic to watch. The super-muscular uber-woman crying like a little child and being comforted by her waifish friend. What a show.

It took a while to recover my coolness. Lina looked at me, dried my tears and embraced me. She said:
"I like you whatever you look like. But I mostly like you when you like yourself."
"Thank you."
I snivveled. Wonderful. I was so pathetic. She continued:
"But you have to be honest with yourself."
"What do you mean?"
"Justin manipulated you. That's right. He's a jerk. But you went the extra mile. And I don't think you did it for him. At first, yes. But after what happened then, I'm not so sure."
"Eh?"
"I'm not saying Stockholm syndrome, but I think you enjoy your big muscles. You like the admiration. And I think, you want to be a freak. I mean, I checked your art on the net, way before this even started and every second sentence on your page is 'I'm such a freak.'. Isn't that true?"
I hesitated. She smiled and put her hand against my enormous neck.
"If I may hasard an opinion: You love this. You love the strength, the sexiness and the admiration. I think you want this and you want more. So what I'm saying is, accept what you are and renegotiate this whole mess."
I nodded slowly.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
I met my mom the next day. I told her it was important and paid for the flight. Originally, I had planned to hide my body and get her opinion, but Lina had sort of changed my stance on this. Instead, I sat in the café in my tank-top and shorts. My enormous body drew all the stares and quite a few frowns. I treated the more interested people with a flex of my massive arm and shot them a smile.
When my mom came, she took a moment to realize it was me. I got up, embraced her gently and said hi.
"Nora, dear, what happened?"
"I got into something and it turned out I liked it."
"But how ..."
I explained the whole thing as slowly and calmly as possible. She was seriously weirded out. I left out the part about the drugs and the sessions. I wanted to introduce her to all this later. Eventually. Probably never. However, she immediately asked:
"Is this what the text on the internet was about?"
"What text?" (Better be careful. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with Amber.)
"The one about the girl who lives with her boyfriend's grandaunt and becomes all muscular and gets involved in all sorts of weird stuff. Is this you?"
You're not supposed to lie to your mom.
"Yes ... That's me."
"Oh my God."
She almost fainted. It took me a while to calm her down.

Finally, I managed to get my point across. This was my life for now, I enjoyed myself and I was having fun. I'd keep the family out of this and she didn't have to worry. I knew what I was doing and I had excellent people to help me. Also, I'd continue my studies and set up a plan B.
When she left, she seemed a little shaken. I couldn't blame her. The whole news were unsettling. On the other hand, I thought I had handled all this quite well.
We agreed that I'd give her a tour of the old town and the university in the evening.
Time to continue the sorting out.
I kissed her on the cheek, told her I loved her and got me a cab.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
So I'm handing out surprises now as if there were no tomorrow. I rang. There were some footsteps and the door opened. I looked at Amber.
"Hi, Amber."
"Whoa. Nora. You're back. Don't hurt me. I didn't do anything."
I calmed her down:
"Stay cool. Everything is fine. I have a proposition you'll like. Can I come in?"
"Sure."
She led me inside. It was actually quite nice. She offered me a seat on her couch and got me a glass of mineral water. With a slice of lemon. Wow.
She said:
"So you're here again. Are you well?"
"Absolutely. But let's cut the small talk: Are you still in love with Justin?"
She blushed. She did look incredible, I had to grant her that. She was a tall, blond and very sexy woman.
"I take that as a 'yes'. Well, guess what, I'm done with him. What's more, I'm going to help you get him, if you still want him."
She was completely confused now.
"What? How?"
"Well ... It turns out that Justin has run a little intrigue to get me to be all muscular. Because that's what he wants. So, if you want it, I'm going to train you until he explodes with lust. Interested?"
"But why?"
"Why not? I'm done with him, because he's a manipulative shit. But if you know that and you can deal with it, I'm not going to stand in your way. So, are you in?"
"Just how big would I have to get?"
"I don't know, the bigger, the better, I guess."
I let that sink in.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Interesting, so she's willing to help someone who despises her into becoming of muscular to get the boy who she now despises, a very interesting convoluted plan, wonder what Nora will get out of it herself, though? Maybe a little understanding and respect from Amber, and now she will have someone take Justin off her hands, so she can make a move on Carter? Where has Carter been the last couple of days anyway? Is he still in love with her? Am I asking too many questions? Hehe, guess I am intrigued to see more. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
Now to put the cards on the table: I told Dorothy that I would continue working with her. I'd do her technical support, I'd be available for photo shoots and sessions, but I'd be a partner. An equal associate. She seemed almost sheepish when she agreed. I hadn't expected this. Honestly, I had thought she would just kick me out of the house for such an insolence. Instead, she seemed almost deflated. There was a certain pride, though. I guess she couldn't help congratulating herself for finding such a perfect successor.
I also didn't mention Justin. The stupid fucker kept to himself and tried to stay very quiet. I liked that. He had a nice cock and he liked to fuck, but he had somewhat lost my respect.
I did reunite with Carter. I had a lot of explaining to do and he was rather confused by my line of work, but he did appreciate the honesty and my awesome body. I'm not saying this is a long-term relationship in the making, but I'm taking this wherever it goes.
So far, so good.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
It's been a while, but so much has happened. Let's explain it slowly: First of all, this term went much better than expected. I worked my ass off on my budding business and my projects, but I'm slowly returning to my form as a major nerd and excellent student. I've still got some stuff to catch up, but it's going along fine.
I had the final physique presentation this term and it was incredible. I took the time and dieted for a few weeks beforehand and I was incredibly ripped. Honestly, I could have competed at any major show and would have placed. Maybe no gold medal, but still. The others looked weak and pudgy next to me. The teachers seemed a little confused and worried. Thank God there was no drug testing. But, who were they kidding. I got the A-est of As on this. What else, seeing how I managed to bring my arms to dry and ripped 16 inches.
As soon as I can eat and drink again, they're going to be 18 inches, or something.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
But wait, there is more!
I'm earning a lot of money now. I'm doing two sessions a week, plus cams and photoshoots. With training and college, there isn't much time for anything else. Carter and I are dating, but it's more of a friendship with benefits. There just isn't any room for a fixed relationship now and I'm not sure whether he really appreciates my line of work. On the other hand, he gets to reap the benefits. Just yesterday, I had him lying under me, and I was seriously pumping him. I could see that he was trying to keep up with me, but with my stamina and strength, he was rather outmatched. Still, he's got a big dick and a nice personality, so who am I to criticize him.

With Dorothy, my relationship has normalized. I think that she's impressed by my assertiveness and I'm really carrying my weight now. She seems happy that she can just cut loose a little and not always exhaust herself. She still tries to be bigger than me, though. For now, she manages, but I'll catch up.

Lina's also catching up. After much deliberation, she decided to juice and she's coming along nicely. You can really see the advantage of having a good athletic foundation. I guess she's going to be pretty huge soon. I've decided to really cover her growth. I want the fans to appreciate her.

Then, there's Justin. The stupid fuck is now afraid of me and I can't blame him. He acted like an idiot, but I can't help but being sorry for him. I've been secretly training Amber to be his secret perfect fetish and I can't wait to show her to him.
Also, kudos to her. She's really into this. There's a lot of discipline in this girl. If I had that kind of dedication, I'd be way huger than Dorothy.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    3.33%

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Thank you! We're closing in on the finish line.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Well, let me just say that I have liked this story from the very beginning, Nora deciding that she wants this, even after having been manipulated into it by Justin and Dorothy is cool, because she likes and wants muscles for themselves, they make her feel good. Very nice stuff overall, I look forward to seeing how this whole thing ends. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
I really should write more often, but I've been so busy over the last nine months, I couldn't do anything. Lina, Amber and I were at the gym together today. I set up these training sessions once a week to make sure my girls are doing fine. It really pushes them.
Lina's getting huge. She's built a pretty impressive physique, with big arms, wide shoulders and a really narrow waist. Also, she has a rock-hard ass. Mine's bigger and harder, but hers is still very impressive. She's a serious bodybuilder now and she's been talking about going to a competition eventually, but honestly, there's no point. There's no money in it, the shows are stressful and you don't get any respect. Still, she tries to stay very lean and she does have the abs to show it. Also, she got her boobs done two months ago. They're really huge and very tight. She usually dresses very openly and shows her body off a lot.
Amber, on the other hand, is much more reluctant to exhibit her look. After all, she's still getting ready for Justin. If I'm honest, she could have shown her work months ago, but she wants to be perfect. As a result, Amber has been torturing herself with an intensity that even Dorothy found disconcerting. To put it simply, Amber is ripped. She's really big, especially in the arms and legs. She has these massive biceps and thighs, I'm almost envious. Of course, I'm bigger than her, but back then, I would have killed for a body such as hers.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
As for myself, I'm enormous. I'm really meaty now. Imagine this. My pecs are now so huge, I can't see my feet anymore. They actually rest on my abs now. I feel all wrapped up in muscle. Even though I've been doing all the stretching routines I could find, I couldn't scratch my back or my armpit if I wanted. When I walk, I swagger a lot. I can run, but I have to wear shorts to prevent my legs from rubbing against each other. When I started college, I almost weighed 200 pounds. Now, I'm at 220 and I feel awesome. I'm an enormous beast. I fuck Carter whenever I feel like it, but we're also in a relationship. It's really nice, he seems to like me for my personality too.

Dear diary!
As for myself, I'm enormous. I'm really meaty now. Imagine this. My pecs are now so huge that my boobs are like a shelf. I can't see my feet anymore. They actually rest on my abs now. My nipples are now a good foot away from my chest. I feel all wrapped up in muscle. Even though I've been doing all the stretching routines I could find, I couldn't scratch my back or my armpit if I wanted. When I walk, I swagger a lot. I can run, but I have to wear shorts to prevent my legs from rubbing against each other. When I started college, I almost weighed 200 pounds. Now, I'm at 225 and I feel awesome. I'm an enormous beast. I fuck Carter whenever I feel like it, but we're also in a relationship. It's really nice, he seems to like me for my personality too.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Nice! Good to know that she has gotten so big and strong and seems to love every bit of it! k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View