LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lilia Sandozequi & Jennifer Gates ?

Started by zxcv II, May 28, 2014, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zxcv II

Did they both retire ? anyone has recent pics of them ?  :thanks:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zxcv II

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

topdogg17

I can't speak on Lilla, but Jennifer has retired from competing, but definitely not from looking good. She's keeps herself fit with Crossfit and is looking good doing it!  :clap:

Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS