Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [kfflkrush]

Started by kfflkrush, May 27, 2014, 08:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfflkrush

^-^

Stories in this collection:

Little Sister Isn't So Little Anymore [K. Malone]

Brenda

Girlfriend's Little Sister






Little Sister Isn't So Little Anymore


First day home from school and it felt unbelievebly good to be in the house I
grew up in again. I had only been away from home for a year but it felt like
ages, especially since my only visit was during Christmas break and only for a
few days due to my busy work scheduel at the restaurant I worked at near
school. I actually got home the night before and a had a good visit with both
my parents. My older sister was not coming home from college for the summer
since she had arrangements to live with friends in another town working at
beach resort and my younger sister, Brenda, was out for the night with
friends. I had an early night last night to catch up on sleep that I had
greatly needed. I must have really needed it because I didn't get up until
noon.

It was Saturday morning and I walked down to the kitchen to find a note from
my parents saying that they had gone out of town for the night to visit some
friends at their cottage. Good thing I came home last night so that I could at
least see them for a bit. I lounged around for about half an hour and watched
TV and ate a bowl of cereal. Before long it was getting close to 1pm and I
figured I had better do something productive with my day. I had always had a
great desire to re-arrange the furniture in my bedroom so that I had a little
more space in what was currently a pretty confined area. I tried to move the
bed and my dresser on wheels in a couple of different places but my room was
simply too small, and I quickly decided that the main problem was the old
cabinet that had been in left in the room when we first moved in 10 years ago.
I had always been used to having it in my bedroom but I really had no need for
it in my bedroom aside from storing some of my belonings, mostly my vinyl
collection. The thing was huge and it took up most of my room. I didn't really
need it anyway since the only record player in the house was downstairs
anyway. The friggin' thing was 5 feet long , 2 feet wide and 3 feet tall. This
thing had to go. I didn't bother trying to take all my records out because I
thought it would consume too much of my time so I tried to puch it around,
thinking I could slide it along the carpeted floor and carefully cown the
carpeted steps (2 floors !) to the basement which was always a little hang out
room when I was in highschool. I got behind it and started to push but it
wasn't going too far. It took a lot of effort to move it a few inches.

I though ti would be best if I got some help to get the job done. I had
remembered seeing Brenda laying on a beach towel in the back yard from the
livingroom where I was watching TV earlier. I decided not to bother her
earlier because all I could see when I looked out the window was the top of
her head and to big breasts that rested upon her chest. They were so big that
I couldn't see any other part of her from the angle I was looking from. I
didn't want to say hi yet because it made me uncomfortable to see my sister
that way and because I was taken back by how big her breasts were. I never
noticed them before (because I don't look at my sister that way), maybe she
had grown in a few places since I had seen her last.She was staying with
family that we have in Florida this past Christmas so it had been almost a
year since I had last saw her. I called her from by bedroom window and asked
her kindly to throw on some clothes and help her dear brother move some
furniture out of his room. I then continued in my futile pursuit to move the
cabinet by myself. Before long Brenda had entered in a gray track suit that
covered the bikini she was wearing before and before she said hi she was
pulling at the other end of the cabinet. It started to move quickly and
easily...then she said hi.

We made some small talk and started to catch up as we moved the cabinet down
the hall. I told her how school was and as we were about to start talking
about what she had been up to we reached the first flight of stairs. Brenda
was at the end closest to the stairs so she would be going down first. She
said we were going to have to lift it down the stairs. Before I could even
offer to switch Brenda spots she lifted up her end and sternly told me to do
the same. The thing weighed a ton. It must have been at least 350 lbs. We made
it down the short flight of stairs okay but I needed a second to breath before
we went down the second. I was already sweating, Brenda on the other hand was
dry and comfortable, not even short of breath or slightly tired. She was ready
to keep going before I stopped and was already down a couple stiars waiting
for me to get back into it with her. I gathered up my strength and went back
to work. The break I took was obviously not long enough. She had reached the
floor of the basement but I lost my grip and tripped forward from the top of
the atairs. I fell forward and started to slide down the top of the cabinet
until it quickly straightened itself. I was lying on top of it, confused and
scared. My first thought was that I had crushed my little 16 year old sister.
Then I noticed that the cabinet I was lying on top was swaying and several
feet of the ground as I heared the sound of tearing fabric. I peaked over the
edge of the cabinet to my shock and amazment to see Brenda supporting the
weight of the cabinet and myself, more than 500 lbs, with her arms completely
extended over her head. Her sweat suit and been torn into tathers drapped over
or falling of her explosive muscles.

"Are you okay?" I yelled out, completely confused.

"I could do this all day, I'm just glad you're okay" she said as she began to
do reps with the cabinet and me on top of it. She walked over to a clear spot
in the basement and set down the cabinet and then picked me up and set me on
my feet. I was standing face to face with my little sister, only she wasn't
little anymore! She had grown to be 6 feet tall, about 7 inches taller than I
last saw her a year ago. She was now an 2 inches taller than me, her senior by
3 years. I couln't believe it. Then I took in the sight of the rest of her
body. I didn't notice her body while we were moving the cabinet because she
was wearing a sweatsuit and because I was fosued on moving the damn piece of
furniture.Now the sweatsuit was only a memory and what stood before me was the
most unbelieveble sight in my life. Brenda's shoulders were at least 50%
broader than mine her traps were just massive. Her pecks were two solid slabs
of muscle with the most amazing breast I have ever seen in my life sitting on
top of them, just bearly being contained by her black bikini top. Her arms
were just two massive mounds of muscle drapped along her sides. Her stomach
was covered with perfectly cut abs...she had a friggin' eight pack! Eight !?!
Her legs were enormous. Her thighs were swelling with muscle and her calfs
were as big as my thighs.

"Brenda....." I could barely speak. I was terrified and aroused by my baby
sister. She was more muscular than I could ever dream of being. "...you're
massive. You're the most incredible thing I have ever seen. How did you get so
big and strong and so....big?". I sounded like a complete moron and I couldn't
belive how small I felt.

"Well, why you were gone at school I put this room to use when I bought all
this exercise equipment at the stock auctions right after you left..." I was
too stunned by my sister's physique to notice the incredible home gym my
sister had established in the basement. The back wall was all mirrors and I
looked into I could see Brenda's massive back. It blocked my body completely
out of view. I looked like a small child next to her, my baby sister.

"I got into lifting and working out to help my rugby playing, swimming, soccer
and tai kwan do and before long I just became so in love with the way I felt
and how much I was growing that I dropped all my other sports to focus on my
weight trainning. I still do the other stuff from time to time recreationaly,
but this is what I love. And the more muscular I became, the more my body
grew. I weigh 250 lbs and I'm 6 feet tall and still growing. There is no
explanation for it so I just go along with it. I'll have to stop growing
sometime, but until then..." Brenda then went into a doulbe bicep pose.

"Can you measure these for me?" She said softly in a sweat little girl voice
as she handed me the measuring tape. My trembleing hands opened to receive the
tape unti she stopped. "Wait. Let's measure yours."

She put down the tape on the cabinet and lifted my t-shirt off of me and then
proceeded to drape me over her shoulder to take off my pants, socks and shoes.
She set me down on my feet again so that we were once again face to face. Her
standing majestically in her black bikini and me in my little blue boxer
briefs. She looked me up and down and then took note of my erection. She
started to laugh.

"Oh sweety, you've got a little chubby for your little sister. And look at
you. You are so slim." Her arms looked as wide as my body. She was always
athletic when we were growing up and I was always the slim, unactive music
lover, but at least I was taller than her. Not anymore. She looked like she
could take on an army of me. " Show me a bicep, big brother". I flexed my
stronger arm, my right, as hard as I could and Brenda wrapped the measuring
tape around. " 14 inches. Let's see how big your little baby sister is, shall
we?"

She handed me the tape and she began to pump her arm. I started to put the
tape around but Brenda continued to pump her bicep. "22
inches!....23"........24"...." Brenda pumped harder " my mouth went dry and I
could barely utter out the final measurement "26 inches. My god Brenda. You're
biceps are 26" big! That's amazing!"

Brenda smiled and brought both my hands to feel her massive biceps. "You
should see how strong I've gotten big brother". And with that she lifted me at
my hips and raised me over her head. "Grab the bar" she said, refering to a
bar across the ceiling, ten feet above the ground. "Show me how many chin ups
you can do , big brother and then I'll show you how many I can do." I managed
to do 4 chins ups and tried to get up to do the fifth but couldn't bring my
150 lbs body up any more. " You are so cute!" she replied and then jumped up
and grabbed the bar too, her hands outside mine and her face in front of mine.
She the nplanted a gentle kiss on my cheek. My erection was not able to get
anymore erect than it was. I don't think I'd ever been so erect in my life. My
underwear was stretched to its limits as my soft, slim body brushed up against
her massive physique. She felt like steel covered with a few layers of skin.

"Okay, let's see if I can beat your big 4 chin ups, big brother". She then let
go of the bar with her right hand tickled my balls with her finger. I was
caught of guard and let go of the bar. Brenda's lightnig reflexes cought me by
the elastic of the front of my underwear while grabed hold of the bicep of the
arm holding me up. Brenda then began to do one handed chin ups with
astonishing ease and doing curls with the hand that prevented me from falling
to the basement floor. She was lifting her own 250 lbs mass with her weaker
left arm while curling my 150 lbs with the other. She showed no sign of
fatigue but continued to pump up and down. I had a complete wedgey but could
think of nothing more than the massive bicep I held with my two hands and the
rock hard solid and now sweaty body of my once little sister, now a power
house of unimaginalbe feats. This began to be more than I can take and I began
to have an orgasm as my sister pumped my body like I was nothing. As I came
she pulled herself up faster and when I was done I almost blacked out. Brenda
jumped down to the floor holding me in her arms like a little baby. Her
muscles were so pumped that her bikini top broke off while she was curling me
and doing chin ups. She ripped my underwear off as she could see it was giving
me great disfomfort. I layed naked in her arms barely conscious looking up at
my baby sister.

" Do you like my new muscles ?" she asked cutely with a smile. I nodded my
head slowly. "Good, because I'm going to keep getting bigger, and maybe you
can help me with my training. One of the main reasons I wanted to get big
muscles was to protect you. When we were in school together you used to get
picked on and i always wanted to be able to help, but I was too small. Now no
harm will ever come to my big brother ever again."

She walked me up to my room, my naked body craddled in her massive muscles and
her bear breasts.



kfflkrush

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kfflkrush

Brenda

First you should know that Brenda is only three years my senior.  She was
my sister s best friend when we lived in Albuquerque.  For three years,
they were on the drill team (sort of like a cheerleader).  She was skinny
and tried to stay that way.  The last time I saw her, she was sixteen and
I was thirteen.
My sister and Brenda had kept in touch throughout college.  They were
still good friends.  They both had graduated college and were working.  My
father was transferred to London.  I spent my senior year in high school
there.
This brings us to this year.  I was working in London and living with my
father during the summer.  I was in my second year of college.  My sister
decided to come and visit us.  She invited Brenda and got excited when
Brenda accepted her invitation.  My sister and Brenda had visited each
other often, but, like I said before, I had not seen her since
Albuquerque.
The day arrived when I was to meet my sister and Brenda at the airport.
It s a long drive to Heathrow Airport from the West End, about an hour.
Thoughts raced through my head about Brenda.  I have to admit, I had a
crush on her when I was in middle school.
At the terminal, I greeted my sister and Brenda.  Brenda still had the
prettiest face I had ever seen.  I couldn t tell what her body looked like
because she was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants.  When I went to
hug her hello,  she seemed solid, but I thought nothing of it.
"God, Adam," Brenda said.  "You have grown.  Your as tall as me."  We
started to walk to the baggage claim.
"Really," I replied.  "I don t pay that much attention to my height.  You
know how short I was.  How tall are you?"
"Five feet, eight inches.  You know, Adam, it wouldn t hurt to put on some
weight.  It would fill you out a bit."
"Please don t get started with that.  I get enough harassment from my
mother about my weight.  Besides, I have a fast metabolism."
"She s right," my sister chimed in.  "But, that s funny coming from you,
Brenda.  You used to be skinnier than he is."
"Not any more," Brenda said proudly.
"You did fill out.  I felt it when we hugged," I commented.
"Glad you noticed," Brenda said smiling.  She winked at me and pinched my
ass.
"Brenda!" my sister yelled in surprise.  They laughed while I blushed.
She gave me a pretty powerful pinch.  I could still feel it when we
arrived at the baggage claim.
Brenda spotted her bag as soon as we arrived.  I was a huge black duffle
bag.  When I grabbed the bag and pulled at it, it wouldn t budge.  I gave
it a might heave and barely got it off the carrousel.  Brenda thanked me.
She said she would grab her next bag, it was just as heavy.  As her second
bag came around, she grabbed it and lifted it off the carrousel as if it
was as light as a feather!  I was amazed.
Brenda noticed my look of amazement.  "I told you I filled out," Brenda
said smiling.
We got my sister s bags and walked out to the car.  Brenda was carrying
her two bags with no problems.  She put her bags in the car with each arm
that was carrying it.  I thought that I noticed her sweatshirt tighten at
her arm when she lifted the bags into the truck.  I quickly dismissed the
idea that it was her bicep because the sweatshirt was too big, even if she
filled out a bit.
We put the rest of the bags in the back seat.  My sister said she wasn t
feeling too well and that Brenda could have the front seat.  As soon as we
hit the road, my sister was sleeping.
"So, what have you been doing with yourself?" Brenda inquired.
"Not much.  College is boring.  I was part of a fraternity, but that didn
t work out."
"Speaking of working out.  Why don t you?  Didn t you used to play
sports?"
"Well, I used to play soccer until I blew out my knee my freshman year.  I
was told stay off it and I sort of went to pot.  I did play some soccer at
college.  I also hike a bit.  I have good endurance, but I don t seem to
gain muscle or fat, which is fine with me."
"I think you could build some muscle.  All it take is time and
determination."
"Right," I said, rolling my eyes.  "What have you been doing?"
"Well, the University of New Mexico was fun.  There was no drill team
there so I tried out for the cheerleading squad.  I got in as second
string.  They said that I needed more weight and power to be able to
manuvour like the regular cheerleaders.  I started to workout as part of
the cheerleader regiment that prescribed for us.  The coach recommended
that I do some extra work in the weight room.  I caught the eye of a
football player.  He helped me.  Needless to say, I made the regular
cheerleading squad the next year.  I stayed on the squad until I
graduated.  I wanted to be a flight attendant, but that didn t work out.
I now work at a bank.  I m in charge of security."
"Security?"  I was surprised.
"I majored in criminology at UNM.  Besides, you don t think that a woman
can handle bank robbers?"
"I didn t say that.  It just conflicts with the image I have of you.  Of
course that image is a bit out dated.  But as long as you are happy at
what your doing, all the power to you.  Are you going out with that
football player?"
"I did for a while, but he, uh, broke up with me.  I m not seeing anyone
now.  Why?"
"Just wondering."
"Uh huh," was her response.  She smiled and patted me on the leg.  "How
much longer till we get to your house?"
"About forty-five minutes," I replied.
"I m going to take a nap."
"Okay.  I ll wake you up when we get there," I said.  I looked at her.
She looked like an angel.  Her shoulder-length golden blond hair was in a
small ponytail.  Her pert nose and sweet mouth breathed in unison with her
still covered chest.  I started to feel some pressure in my pants.  I
quickly stopped thinking about her.  I guess I never really got over my
crush with her.
We arrived at home and went into the flat.  The set up was this.  There
was one guest room.  Brenda was going to sleep there.  I had two beds in
my room.  I was going to sleep in one and my sister in the other.  At
least that was the plan.  However, my sister came down with a fever.  She
was now going to sleep in the guest room, Brenda in my room, and me on the
couch.
Brenda was refreshed by her nap and ready to hit the town.  I showed her
around a bit and we had a great time. 
"You know, Adam, you don t have to sleep on the couch.  You can sleep in
your room," Brenda said over dinner.
"Come on, your the guest.  I will not have you sleep on the couch," I
insisted.
"I m not going to sleep on the couch.  The beds are in opposite sides of
the room.  We re both adults.  I think we can handle it.  I promise I won
t rape you if you don t rape me."  She said the last sentence laughing.
At night, Brenda called her mother and some friends.  I over heard her say
that she thought I was cute.  My heart soared, but I had to be careful.
After all,  she was my sister s friend and both my sister and father were
in the house.  It wouldn t be right.
As I was thinking this, my father called me into the den.  He told me he
was called back to the United States on business.  He would be gone for
the rest of the week.  I had to take care of my sister who was still sick
and keep Brenda occupied.
This meant that I had to take to week off from work.  I didn t mind
because this also meant that I could spend the week with Brenda.
I prepared to go to sleep and started to read in bed.  That s when Brenda
entered the room.  She started to prepare to go to bed.  I spied on her
past my book.
The first thing she did was take off her sweatshirt with her back to me.
I saw her upper body for the first time.  And what an upper body!  I don t
know where to begin. Her shoulders were huge balls of rock hard muscle.
Her triceps were thick and huge.  Her striations were deep, which made her
triceps look even bigger.  Her back was animated with every movement.  It
was deep, dense, and immense.  The skin covering her back was paper thin.
Her wide back tapered down to an almost minuscule waist.  My penis was
erect before she got fully undressed.  I was starting to breath heavily.
Then she took off her sweatpants.  The first thing I noticed was her ass.
The two rock hard moons were breathtaking.  The striations were so deep,
you could see them through her thin panties.  Her thighs were humongous.
They were easily three times bigger than her waist.  The most amazing part
of this amazonian goddess was her calves.  They were the size of melons.
They were like beautifully cut diamonds.  They bunched as she moved about.
My erection was throbbing now.
I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom.  As soon as I got there, I
blew my wade.  The orgasm was so intense that I fell to the floor.  When I
was done, I was completely spent.  That was the most intense orgasm I had
ever had, and I didn t even touch my penis.
Brenda heard my fall and knocked on the door.
"Are you okay?" she asked.
"Uh, uh, yeah," I said.  "Don t come in.  I ll be right out."  I hurriedly
cleaned myself off and regained my composure."
When I entered she was wearing a full length cotton night-gown.  That was
when I first noticed her breasts.  They looked like a huge D cup.  They
were protruding out like they were floating in the air.  It provided a
tent for the rest of her body.  The cotton cloth of the night-gown didn t
even touch the rest of her body.  It look like she was a floating angel.
When she saw me come in, she asked, "Are you okay?  What happened?"
"Oh, uh, I slipped," I said.
"You scared me when you ran past me so fast.  What was the emergency?"
"It was a guy thing.  Don t worry.  Get some sleep.  I ll see you in the
morning."
"Don t wake me up until noon, okay?"
"No problem.  Good night."
"Good night."
I woke up early and wished my father a good flight.  I then called work
and got the week off.  I cooked breakfast and waited for Brenda to wake
up.
I heard her get up at around 11:30 am.  About thirty minutes later, I
heard her get in the shower.  It stopped.
"Hey, Adam" a voice called from behind me.  I turned around.  I was
completely overwhelmed at what I saw.  There was Brenda, dressed in a tiny
bikini, soaking wet, standing at the doorway.  I instantly felt a stirring
in my loins.  The woman who stood before me was the muscular amazon of my
dreams.
Her chest was immense.  The huge expansion of her pectoral muscles were
thick with beefy muscle.  Her cleavage was enhanced by the deep crevasse
of her pecs.  The deep striations cut into her dense and thick pecs.  Her
shoulders were striated balls of thick muscle.  Her full breasts were
shading the most amazing grid of abdominal muscles.  They stood out like
golf balls.  Not only were her "six-pack" hard and thick, so were her side
abdominals.  Her huge, broad lats expanded with every breath.
Her quadriceps were mind boggling.  They sprang forth from an almost
non-existent waist.  The thick, cords of muscle were covered with deep
striations.  All together, her muscularly thick body was packed on with
more dense muscle than I had ever seen on a male bodybuilder.
"Come here" she said.  I shakily got up.  My robe did nothing to hide my
raging, throbbing hard-on.  She smiled.  As I walked closer, she slowly
raised her arms and began a slow concentrated flex.  He bicep grew and
grew and grew.  As I walked closer, it grew larger and larger.  When I was
standing in front of her, she had finished her flex, but held it.  Her
bicep was as larger than an American football.
"Touch it" she commanded.  I greatly complied.  Not only was she thick
with dense muscle, she was as hard as a rock.  She slowly brought her arms
down and tore my robe off.  My rock hard cock was ready to burst.  It was
sticking out of my briefs.  With a small tug, she released my cock from it
s cloth prison.
She brought me close to her and kissed me.  Her tongue probed every inch
of my mouth.  She then slowly slide her hands from my head to my naked
butt.  With a hand on each butt check, she lifted my up off the floor.
She pressed my hard cock up against her unyielding abdominals.  She slowly
started to rub my cock up and down she rock hard abdominal muscles.  She
was bringing to a state of ecstasy I had only dreamed of.  She was going
painfully slow and I was longing for her to let me come.
As she was pumping me up and down with her arms, they began to grow larger
and they were being pumped with blood.  I placed my hands on her biceps
and started to squeeze them.  I could not make a dent in the stone-like
muscle threw the paper thin skin.  My hands could only hold on to half of
the growing biceps.  Started to increase the speed.  Up   then down  ..up
.then down  up ..then down .up then down..up.then down.  Up and down, up
and down, up and down.
When the rubbing reached it fevered pace, my whole body shook with the
most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.  Streams of semen were
released and cascaded over Brenda s rock hard abdominal muscles.  She held
me firm as my body shook and spasmed.  When I was done, I passed out.
I woke up in my bed.  I was naked and I noticed that the sun was setting.
I heard Brenda talking to my sister.  Brenda told my sister to go to
sleep.  I heard her close the door, walk towards my door and opened it.
"Oh I m so happy your okay.  I got worried when you passed out.  How do
you feel?" Brenda said.
"I m okay, but I m starved," I replied
"Good.  I made you and Alison some chicken soup.  Stay right there."  With
that, Brenda disappeared.  I heard her rummage in the kitchen and in no
time she was beside me, spoon feeding me.
She was wearing a robe.  It hide a lot of her muscularity.  However, it
could not hide her broad shoulders tapering to a tiny waist.  It also
accentuated her bust, to my pleasure.
"That s right eat it all up.  You re going to need your energy tonight."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You ll see.  Eat up now."
Many thoughts went through my head.  Why did I need my energy?  Then it
dawned on me.  "How did you know I was attracted to muscular women?"
"I noticed the bodybuilding magazines in your closet.  They were well
hidden, but you left one sticking out.  I can tell that your parents don t
know.  It s okay.  You re secret s safe with me."
"I had no idea you were so huge."
"I hide it well.  Not to many appreciated my muscles like you do,
especially since I m so big.  I m happy though.  I won the New Mexico
State Bodybuilding Championship last week.  Next month I m going to be
competing in the USA Bodybuilding Championship.
"Wow, that s great."  I finished up my big bowl of soup.  She put the dish
away and returned to sit on the side of my bed.
"I hope you don t mind me asking, but how big are you?" I questioned.
"I don t mind."  She pulled her robe sleeve up and held her arm straight
out.  "Put your hands around my arm."
I did so.  Her tricep was so big, my fingers were barely able to touch.
She slowly flexed.  My hands were getting farther and farther apart.  The
stone hard creature grew and grew under my hands.  The mountainous muscle
came to a climax above her shoulders.  I couldn t even palm the top of her
bicep.  When she was done flexing, her bicep was not the only muscle hard.
"How big do you think they are?"
"I don t know, but they re huge and feel rock hard."
"Their twenty inches  round.  I can curl 175 lbs. for reps.  My max. is
210 lbs.  That s not the only big part of me.  My chest is probably the
thickest part of my body.  I can bench press 450 lbs. for reps and 477
lbs. max.  My quads are thirty inches  round.  I can squat 500 lbs. and
leg press about 1,500 lbs.  But I m growing everyday.  Could you believe
that 5  8   girl could weigh 200 lbs. and not have an inch of fat?"
"Yes and I hope it continues to grow," I replied.
"Who?  My muscles or Mr. Happy?" she asked, looking down at my pop tent.
"I can tell your ready for my present."
"What present?"
"You ll see."  With that, she left the room.  My room has two lights, one
my closets and Brenda s bed, and one next to my bed.  It had become dark
and got out of bed to turn on my light.  I read for a while,  waiting to
see what Brenda had in store for me.  I was excited to see what she had
prepared, but by the time I heard her voice, Mr. Happy wasn t stiff with
excitement.
"Are you ready?" called Brenda from outside the room.
"Yea," I replied, as I put down the book.
Brenda s hand peaked around the corner and turned on the closet light
while turning off my bedside light.  Music began to fill the air.  "O! Oh!
O, O, O, Ooooooooooooo Oh!" went the Boy II Men song.  Brenda walked
sexily in front of the lights.  She was nothing short of awesome!
Brenda was wearing a tight one-piece skirt that clung to her muscular body
like a second skin.  The black sleeveless dress started at her neck and
stopped at the top of her thighs.  She started to pose to the music while
slowly striping off her dress.  Her biceps were now pumped full of blood
and threatened to burst through her paper thin skin.  The striations on
her thick and dense chest defied nature.  She rippled them with ease like
a male bodybuilder, making her full breasts giggle up and down.  Her golf
like abs were standing out in contrast to her tiny waist.  Her ass was
100% pure unadulterated Grade A beef.  They were huge and hard.  They only
moved when she flexed the striated half moons.  Her quads are almost
beyond description.  They were easy bigger then her waist.  One quadricep
muscle was bigger and thicker that my arm.  The striations were deep as
wiggled them and tensed them countless times.  Her calves were the size of
grapefruit, but as hard as a diamond.  She ended her routine with a most
muscular pose.  Her skin could hardly contain the massive muscularity it
was called upon to hold.
She slow sexily sundered over to me.  The flexing of her quads as walked
towards me was driving me crazy.  Her gaze of sexual lust was almost
frightening.  Her erect nipples where almost as hard as the rest on her
body.  Her chest was heaving up and down after her exertion, but I knew
she could continue for hours.  When she reached my bed, she leaned over
and pulled the blanket away.  "I can see your ready for me."
She climbed on top of me.  Her weigh almost crushing me.  She leaned over
to my ear and whispered, "Do you want me?"
"More than anything in the world," I whispered back.  My hands had begun
to explore her body.  There wasn t an inch of her that wasn t harder than
steel.  The only exception were her full, heaving bosom.
"Why do you want me?"
"Because your so big and powerful and strong and muscular and hard," I
replied.  With that, she slipped my throbbing cock into her wet pussy.  As
before, she was working me slowly.  We were panting in unison as she
gyrated her hips unison to mine.  I was beginning to climax before her.
When she realized this, she grunted, "No you don t.  Not yet."
At that moment, her vaginal muscle clamped me in a vice-like grip.  I was
stunned.  I could help grown, "Oh your so strong and muscular, even in the
tunnel of love."
"You want to see how strong it is?" she huffed.
"Oh yes," was my reply.  She began to get on her knees.  As she did so,
she took my butt with her!  My large manhood was trapped in her!  Then she
began to gyrate her hips again.  With my ass still in the air, her
powerful vaginal muscles were working me back into a frenzy.  She worked
faster and faster and faster.  She finally put me back down as she was
pushing harder and faster and harder and faster.  And finally,  we came
together in a wonderful harmony for spasms.
When they subsided, I stroked Brenda s hair and she cuddled close to me.
She began to rub my stomach and chest.  I broke to silence first.  "Why
me?" I asked
"What?" was her reply.
"Don t get me wrong, I love what your doing.  But I can t help wonder why
me.  After all, I m a skinny computer nerd.  Not at all the type that
could possible be your equal."
"I don t know.  I guess it s because you make feel so good and excepted.
Beside I want to get bigger and I know you won t mind."
"By all means, get bigger.  Then maybe the second time I have this
experience it will be better.  I m just glad I waited."
"Waited?  You mean this is your first time?"
"Yea."
Brenda smiled.  "Then you don t know how far you can go."
"What do you mean?"
With the same devilish smile, Brenda slide one arm under my chest and the
other over me.  She lifted me (WOW!) and slide under me.  She positioned
me across her chest, put one arm on my stomach, and start to bench press
my 135 lbs. over her head.  Every time I came down she gave me a
passionate kiss while still holding me in the air.  She did this at least
twenty times with no signs of getting tired.  This feat of strength got me
instantly excited.
"That s what I mean," she said, eyeing my reaction.  "You like being
lifted, huh?"
"Oh, yes," I groaned.  "But I m beginning to feel dizzy."
"Don t worry, you relax.  I ll do all the work for my baby."  Brenda then
slid me vertically on top of her.  She grabbed hold of my erect penis and
gave a little squeeze.
"My, it s almost as hard as me."  She put her legs around my waist and
lifted me.  She than inserted me into her.  She certainly was doing all
the work.  Her huge quads were gently lifting me up and down as she
gyrated her hips.  Her humongous thighs were beautiful to behold.  I ran
my hands all over the deep grooves and massiveness of them.  I knew she
could instantly crush the life out of me.  This ride of pure and raw
strength had me climaxing along with the wonderful Amazon.  We fell asleep
in each others arms.
The next day, my sister was feeling better.  Since my sister was better
and with my father returning in another day, I could not have another
encounter with my beautiful amazon.  She would occasionally taunt me by
flexing her arm or flexing her rock hard ass.  Before she got on the
plane, she gave me a long passionate kiss while my sister was saying good
by to my father.  She grabbed my ass again and lifted me off the ground.
Oh what a feeling!  When I got home, I noticed something in my back
pocket.  It was Brenda s number.

kfflkrush

Girlfriend's Little Sister


Hi, my name is Sean Wallace.  I'm 21 years old and live in Pennsylvania. 
I go to Penn State and I've been dating Samantha for 5 years now.  We
first met in high school and she was the most beautiful girl in our
school.  Around 5'6", 120 pounds, long blond hair, incredible blue
eyes and the body of a supermodel.  I was an average guy, everyone's
best friend.  One of my friends introduced me to her and it was love at
first sight.  Not only was she beautiful but we discovered that we
shared a lot of interests and we became rapidly best friends. 

Samantha had a little sister called Victoria.  She is 15 years old but sure
looks older.  She has dark brown hair and the same beautiful blue eyes
as her sister.  She is about 5'2" and 110 pounds.  Her face is beautiful
but look like the face of a 15 year old girl.  She look older because of
her chest.  She as an incredibly large chest, around 36 DD.  Every
where she goes, people, mostly men, stared at her because of her big breasts.
When I first met her she was just 10 but even then, her chest was bigger than
most girls much older than her. 

In fact, I think that Samantha's breasts are smaller then those of
Victoria when she was 10.  Another thing about Victoria is that she
know that men are attracted by her breasts and she wear tight shirt just
to entice men.

I noticed that Victoria enticed men the first time I slept at Sam's house. 
It was a year after I started dated Samantha.  Her mother ( who raised
them alone ) agreed that I could spend the night and that Samantha and
I could sleep in the living room on a matress only if Victoria who was
10 at that time slept between Samatha and me.  Obviously she knew
what was going on on the mind of two 17 years old .  To my regret,
the three of us went to bed, with Victoria between us.

When I open my eyes the next morning I saw Victoria who was
looking at me with a big smile on her face while Samantha was still
asleep.  It took me a few second to noticed that Victoria was holding
my hand and was keeping it on one of her already big breast.  When I
realised that my hand was one my girlfriend's sister breast I try to
take off my hand but Victoria stop me and whisper me to enjoy it
because her breasts were beautiful.  She was right.  Her breast felt
really good and it was the first time that I actually touched a breast. 
But I managed to take off my hand.  After that incident, Victoria never
talk to me about it and never tried anything like that except of course
from time to time, when she stood in a position that permit me to see
her chest just to entice me. 

Last summer, Samantha left for a job in california.  She asked me if I
could go see Victoria from time to time to help her since she had to
take a few classes in summer school because her mother work a lot. 
So, one morning, I went to see if Victoria needed help.  I enter in the
house and I found Victoria in the kitchen where she was cleaning the
dishes.  She asked me if I could help with her maths when she finished
the dishes.  I told her that I was there for that and I helped her with the
dishes.  She was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans that revealed beautiful
legs and a big sweater.  I tough to myself that it was the first time that I
saw Victoira with a  buffy sweater.   Just when we finish, she
accidentally spilled the big jar of water that was on the counter.  Shit,
i wet all my sweater  she said.  Then she took off her sweater. 
Underneath, she wore a very tight black leotard with a low necked that
put in evidence her big breasts.  We sat down on the table and I explain
the problems that she couldn�t do.   From time to time I couldn't help
to looked at her chest. 

After I help her with her homeworks, I told her that I had to go and
she thank me and give me a hug.  She held me very thight and I could
feel her breast crushing on my chest.  I was also surprised by the
strenght of her grip.  I tried to break free but I couldn't break her hold. 
She started laughing.  That made me angry and I tried harder and
harder but she stand still.  She told me to let it go, that she got me and
that she would do anything that she want with me because she was
stronger.

I hate to admit it but she was right.  She held me tight and there was
nothing I could do to free myself.  A mixed feeling of pleasure and fear
got into me while this young teenager was helding me close to her so
that I could feel her huge breasts.  Naturally I couldn't help to have an
erection and she noticed it.  Well, if you are so turn on by this, we
should go to my bedroom  And with that, she lower her arms just
above my butt and she lifted me off the ground as easy as she would
lifted her school bag.  That surprisingly show of strenght made my
erection grow even more. Wait a minute she said and I'll take care of
you apparently talking to my dick.

When we arrived at her bedroom, I try to escape and go home but she
got me and I couldn't move.  How on earth that she got so strong ?   
Relax, I told you that there's nothing you could do so try to enjoy what
is happening. Let me go Victoria, I don't want to make love to you
and you can't forced me too. I said furious.  Sure I can.  What
would you do ?  You can't stop me and after, what would you do, tell
someone ?  I don't think that they would believe that a big 21 years old
men was raped by a little 15 years old teenage girl. Well she was
right and even if someone believe me, how would I looked ? 

Before I could say anything more, she put me on the bed and pull off
my clothes.  She strip down and got on top of me.  Even if I didn't
want to do this, I have to admit that I was really turned on by her
incredible body.  She pull my dick in her and started to ride me like she
was a cow-boy ina rodeo. I couldn't believe it, my girlfriend's kid
sister was raping me.  I thought that this nightmare was over when I
cum but Victoria said that It was just the beginning and that she would
keep me all week-end. 

She then lay down next to me and she take my head and after a long
kiss, she put my head between her breasts and my two hands on them
and she order me to rubbed them.  She wrapt her powerful thighs
around my waist and we stayed like this for the whole night.

When I woke up, my head was still on Victoria's chest with my two
hands on them.  Good morning.   she said.  Now that your awake we
could continue what we did last night. And, with that, she grab my
dick and started to rub it.  I try to control myself but I had and
errection automatically and she began to ride me like the night before. 
When she was finished, she let me go but told me that everytime she
would feel like having sex, I should give her what she wanted because
she would tell Samantha that I slept with her and that I enjoyed it.

For the rest of the summer Victoria ordered me to go to her house and
made love to her.  Everytime I try to tuck her out of it but she just
lifted me up and carry me to her bedroom where she raped me over
and over.  When the summer was over, I thought that my problems
were over too but I was wrong.  Everytime I was at Samantha's,
Victoria arrange for us to be alone together.  She told her sister or her
mother that I had to help her with her homework because she
understood better when I helped her.  So they bought that and every
time, she raped me.  Also, when I was with Samantha and she left me
just for a couple of minutes, Victoria came near me and put my head
between her chest or she grabbed and rubbed my dick.

A few weeks ago, I was really tired of this and I told Samantha.  I
though that she wouldn�t believe me or that she would be mad at me or
something.  Surprisingly, she beleive me right away and understood
what I was feeling because, she said, I wasn't the first guy that was
raped by Victoria.  She told me that she would take care of that and
she went straight to her sister's room. 

Finally this would be over.  When she came back, she told me that
everything was settle and that Victoria would stop rapping me.  Then,
she came next to me and gave me and incredible french kiss.  She
asked me if I enjoyed being lifted by Victoria.  I told her that I was not
in the mood to enjoy anything when Victoria raped me but I admit that
being lifted was the only part that I enjoy.  So, catching me off guard,
she put her arms around my waist and lifted me off the groung without
any effort.  Now I was really turned on by this and we started kissing
and we made love like never before.  Since that day every time that
Samantha and I made love, she lifted me and carry me.  When did my
girlfriend became so strong ?


Ardanian

Love the stories where the strong girl overpowers the guy and great sex ensues.  Raping men not so much but when it is consensual it is freaking awesome.  Thanks for the stories.