⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

shanna thompson

Started by gordonlloyd, May 13, 2014, 12:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

smithgpost

Awesome find!

She is 6'3" and wears XXXL (3XL) shirts.  In the Central Florida Strongman (NAS) event 2011, not even one heavyweight man with 265+lbs  wore a larger shirt:
DIVISIONS: - Open Heavyweight (265+)
HW OPEN
JOHNNY WASICZKO 3XL
CHRIS ROSHKA 3XL
RICHARD GREGG 2XL
CHRISTIAN ALVAREZ 3XL
TYLER EVANS 2XL
ALLEN COLLEY 3XL

Couldn't find her weight but given her height she must be very(!) heavy!

K+

alfredo

I have met her. Height is correct and she is heavy, at least 260. She is
obviously not a bodybuilder but biceps big and hard. She is very strong.