LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK

Started by sthenolagnia, May 13, 2014, 07:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sthenolagnia

Hi guys, new here so don't bite :-)

Thought this could be a useful thread for posting names/locations of any gyms or other places where any of us spot FBBs!

It's very rare to find FBB here, partly because we don't have the kind of bodybuilding culture of the US and most people cover up most of the time due to the weather! ;-)


3dbodies

YEAH please do it: "femme spotting" :-) a funny idea because I love London and would like to spend my next holidays there!!!
Also a great idea for a new app :-D

Confusion clarity

Well, I am lucky in that sense, I live in Watford, and there is a very tall, extremely muscular woman who lives in the lane across from mine. she goes running sometimes and she passes through the road across from my house. She's not famous, but incredibly looking, people tend to stop doing what they are doing and stare with their mouths agape as she runs past. I have tried to wave to her a few times, but too intimidated!!!

dipstick

Lucky devil.

Don't think we get any in the midlands, although I think quite a few women bodybuild in the north of the UK, esp Manchester area.

Isn't Lisa Cross a Manc?

Boselectah

Slim pickings in UK. Saw Bernie Price in TK Max St.Helens about 15 years ago and that's more or less it for significant FBB sightings by me. Yeah, you get the odd flash of toned/trained muscle here or there but nothing eye-popping. If this thread makes two pages this decade I'll be flabbergasted!

Confusion clarity


dixon145

I think Lisa actual lives in plymouth.

About 10 years ago I met a very attract women working in a bodybuilding supplement shop in Bolton.

When I first went in as we was a fitness type, then 12 months or so later I went to the same shop and she had transformed herself into an impressive female bodybuilder, wearing tight weight out clothes.

Unfortunately, the shop has now shut down

Boyo

Swindon is, for UK standards, okaaaayy for female muscle. Strongwoman Josie Keck lives here, and there is also a fairly well known powerlifter called Charlie (as in Charlotte) erm, errrrrrm, something who lives about two roads away from me.

Whilst not well known, there are plenty of fitness and figure types, Nicole Cutting being one, and although I don't know her name, there is a Tara Scotti look/build-a-like who goes to a local gym.

I do Crossfit in Swindon and whilst we don't have any FBB's, there are some good bodies here!

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gunnsters

I'm from Swindon too :)

Two more muscular hotties from our hometown, Sara Fidalgo and Andrea Fitzgerald.....and there are more, just don't have photos of them :)

Sara Fidalgo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea Fitzgerald

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ollie703

I started training in the early 90s and have only seen two fbbs in gyms: one in Nick Naylors in St Helens (a pleasant surprise on a sunday morning); and in a gym in Newton le Willows/Earlestown that was actually managed by a competitive fbb. I virtually ran out of the changing room when I heard her showing off her muscles to another member  :wow:  Both occasions were in the mid-1990s, and I doubt I will ever see another as the heyday is long gone  :shucks

mussgal

For me - only 2 sightings in UK ever.

1 - As I was walking to Paddington station, it was quite hot and in i saw Marina Cornwall. She has a small fram but very cut. 4 yrs ago.
2 - In a Nandos near Gosport. She was at a table with 2 friends. Turned out to be Rosie Harte. She was offseason bth didnt look that muscular. U could see she worked out and and nice broad shoulders relative to her waist. But she is stunning - very attractive look. The reason why I spotted her because it was actually a genuine "babe alert" moment. The bonus besides being so attractive, she was a fbb - great combo imo. this was about 18months back.

Gourmetguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Lisa Cross lives in Southampton.

She grew up near where I live.

Im gutted I never bumped in to her
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

Timmon

The late great Sharon (Arrildt) Marvel- Johnston was born in the town where I live, but I arrived long after she left for the US. Although, there is now doubt whether she has passed away, RX-M reported it a year or so ago, so here's hoping it's a duff report.
In Sidmouth, my childhood home town, I met local FBB Rowan Duxbury, really nice lady.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
She was shopping for chicken, of course, in her track suit. No real hint of muscle on the day.
Apart from seeing muscle at local contests, that's it, a desert with out muscle exists around me!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mussgal

Spotted a fbb in Bank in a Pret a Manger.
She was a PT. She was very short and with a big black dude. But she was thick and cut. Great shoulders, back and arms and you could see how the ppl 's eyes popped out when they say her muscles.
Not someone I recognised but a pleasant sighting.

boromena

The late Trish Porter was manageress in a restaurant in a small town about 10 miles from me.  I was there a few times for family meals, and saw her twice.  One time you could see her muscular arms and a couple of people mentioned the muscle, saying they didn't think a woman should look like that.   I said she looks well!

There is an extremely good looking woman around 20 years old who works out in same gym as me.  She is pretty well defined and seems quite strong, but she isn't well-known/famous.