⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biceps Goddess XI (please nominate only candidates who competed in 2013)

Started by RobMash, March 31, 2014, 09:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Please nominate only candidates who competed in 2013.

Don't nominate the previous Biceps Goddess: Cathy LeFrancois, Michelle Russell, Monique Jones, Shannon Courtney, Rita Bello, Yaxeni Oriquen, Victoria Dominiguez, Elena Oana Hreapca

an athlete can participate in at most twice on the poll for year
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rigoberto


Thebiz47


zarkpch

Lenka Ferencukova
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS