LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Site: ilovefemalemuscle

Started by irvin, March 24, 2014, 09:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvin

hi people,

I just came across this site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

does anyone know if this is a site worth joining?
or is it another ripoff?
cheers for your input


MM2K

Its one of those ridiculous sites that operates on a cloud system, where you have to purchase each individual video or  photo set with credits. After the video or photo set is purchased, it is "unlocked" and you can view them. What is really stupid is that you are not allowed to download them. I found a way to grab the pics and videos, but it wasnt easy at all. I had to download a free software program to do it. I wouldnt buy any of the videos or photo sets unless you really like the model and are trying to collect all her pics and videos. The only good thing is that the photos have a nice artistic look to them, with some nice contrast,  which can look really good on your tv and can provide a nice decoration to your living room. But the videos are boring.

Samantha Kelly's site is set up the same way and is a part of the same network. I unlocked a whole bunch of photos and videos, and became determined not to let my investment go to waste, and finally figured out how to grab the pics and videos. If you really like her I would recommend buying her photos and videos. The photos have a nice artistic look to them. She is probably my second favorite model. But if youre not a big fan of hers and you are not a big fan of any of the girls on ilovefemalemuscle then I would not recommend buying anything from there. Really hoping Samantha either changes up the website or goes to a different website.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY