Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581899 Posts in 74178 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 24, 2024, 04:30:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Rakel Lilja Halldórsdóttir
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rakel Lilja Halldórsdóttir  (Read 12993 times)

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Rakel Lilja Halldórsdóttir
« on: March 07, 2014, 03:29:44 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Rakel Lilja Halldórsdóttir
« on: March 07, 2014, 03:29:44 pm »

Offline zeermuffs

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rakel Lilja Halldórsdóttir
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 12:36:59 am »
WOW!  Wish she'd do sessions!

Offline Kryten

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 06:49:41 am »
Great find. What a babe!  :thanks:

PowerViking01

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 09:01:22 pm »
I'm surprised there aren't more Icelandic strongwomen, considering the legacy of the Icelandic strongmen like Magnus Ver Magnusson and Jon Pall Sigmarsson.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 01:39:45 pm »
bombshell

pbo4muscle

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 04:43:30 pm »
I'm surprised there aren't more Icelandic strongwomen, considering the legacy of the Icelandic strongmen like Magnus Ver Magnusson and Jon Pall Sigmarsson.

Jon Pall Sigmarsson, legacy = died 1993, age 33, from long time and massive use of steroids. Not a very inspiring legacy :(

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 03:33:30 pm »

Jon Pall Sigmarsson, legacy = died 1993, age 33, from long time and massive use of steroids. Not a very inspiring legacy :(

I looked at a couple of sources and I don't know where you're getting that. Everything I've seen agrees with the following from Wikipedia:

On 16 January 1993 Jón Páll Sigmarsson suffered a cardiac arrest. He was deadlifting in his gym, the Jakaból in Iceland when the cardiac arrest occurred, caused, it is thought, by a traumatic aortic rupture which was related to a weakened heart, a problem that was known to exist in his family.

Offline mrdman09

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 08:53:59 pm »
Ruptured aneurysm stroke and heart  attack  is known to be the result of LOW MINERALS.  Copper and zinc in particular.  The same deficiency is also the cause for saggy skin, varicose veins, Hemorrhoids. The condition is diagnosed, prevented and cured in livestock but in human modern medicine the tendency is to treat the symptoms and not to cure the disease.  More money for  hospitals and insurance companies that way.  Check out "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" by Dr. Joel Wallach.  It's all over google and youtube.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Rakel Lilja Halldórsdóttir

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View