Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biceps Goddess IX (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, February 28, 2014, 04:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


ALL THE CANDIDATES HAVE COMPETED IN 2013


Brigita Brezovac   
nominated by: rigoberto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elena Oana Hreapca   
nominated by: franmuscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Helen Stack   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karen Choat   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Laurel Woodbridge   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lynette Wade   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Matilde Chavez   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Melanie Landry   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sue Epperson 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Virginia Sanchez Macias   
nominated by: santino, dbmneto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login






[




I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Black7835

Virginia Sanchez Macias,  no doubt.

liam

Oana and Virginia all the way....

:singing:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

renrew


RobMash

Virginia has biceps with a better peak and their biceps are a bit larger than those of Oana but Oana has a better mix between biceps and beauty so I voted for her
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bergman

Voted for Virginia Sanchez Macias !!!


:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Helen Stack, because she is just wonderful and a fresh face that needs encouraging!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ThirdRedeemer

Virginia and Oana are the best!!! :rock:

alison brundage

Elena.....something aesthetic about the package there of bicep tri and shoulder as everything comes together.   Great package.

santino

Virginia Sanchez Macias is my vote
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

Elena Oana is my absolutely favorite
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS