Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess 1 nomination (please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014)

Started by RobMash, February 02, 2014, 02:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014

N.B. The candidate will be put on the list in the poll only if  it find 2 photos in the mandatory poses (front pose and back pose) relating to contest
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


fitnessfanatic

I know Michelle Lewin is active as these photos were from a week ago at the 2014 IFBB Legends Pro Bikini Classic.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, came third in the German Championships.

good candidate but unfortunately she competed in 2013 not in 2014
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rigoberto

Jaclyn  Wilson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[urlhttp://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_3228%20copy_RGTXEPDKMA.jpg][/url]

bombomper

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, came third in the German Championships.

good candidate but unfortunately she competed in 2013 not in 2014
She's competing in May at least, but the fact that this is 'of the month' didn't cross my mind!