⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Diana the Valkyrie

Started by kholloways, January 31, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kholloways

What are your thoughts on Diana the Valkyrie's Website? Back in the mid-1990s, it seemed to be the Mecca to find pictures and images of your favorite competitors? I believe you could access the full site with small monthly subscription.

The format of her site doesn't seem to have changed. It's still up, but I don't know how often she updates it with new content. I'm guessing other sites (like this one), YouTube, and Daily Motion have turned her into the Netscape, Webcrawler, AOL, and Blackberry of the FBB sites on the Internet.

The stories on the site were entertaining, though some WAY TOO VIOLENT than I prefer. The old chat logs were fun to read, and you could pick up gossip about different women.

Does anyone still frequent the site? Does she still have chats, etc?


lopez

Diana the Valkyrie's Website is run by a male not a female.

He collects & records all your personal information, if you want to join his website he asks your Credit Card details directly, he doesn't use a safe payment processor like CCBill, Segpay, Epoch.

He records your username & password details and steals it. For example if you use same username & password he accesses all the websites & forums with your account without your permission. So don't use same password on other websites & forums.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He records your username & password details and steals it. For example if you use same username & password he accesses all the websites & forums with your account without your permission. So don't use same password on other websites & forums.

Not sure what you've been smoking, but have you got proof of this???

I've been a member of DtV and some other sites that use their payment system and not had any issues with passwords etc.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

zig563

Was a longtime member. Some were longer.  I liked Diana...whether a he or she...always envisioned a she, but never asked. Good business person. Content was good.

The issue for DTV was so many related sites opened with the same or similar content. I loved the chat and boards. Mostly good people there that were true fans of strong women. :cool2:

qwqw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He records your username & password details and steals it. For example if you use same username & password he accesses all the websites & forums with your account without your permission. So don't use same password on other websites & forums.

Not sure what you've been smoking, but have you got proof of this???

I've been a member of DtV and some other sites that use their payment system and not had any issues with passwords etc.

This is the first I've heard of this also. I will say I've noticed herbiceps has a different looking signup page recently but still under thevakyrie.

lopez

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He records your username & password details and steals it. For example if you use same username & password he accesses all the websites & forums with your account without your permission. So don't use same password on other websites & forums.

Not sure what you've been smoking, but have you got proof of this???

I've been a member of DtV and some other sites that use their payment system and not had any issues with passwords etc.

This is the first I've heard of this also. I will say I've noticed herbiceps has a different looking signup page recently but still under thevakyrie.


Of course I have proof and just explained you in my private message.

This guy asks all your sensitive personal details when you join his website or other websites including your Credit Card details. Keep records of these details.  I just want to remind you again do not use same username & password on his website and other websites.

mrdergel

I remember the good old times with my 33kb modem (later 56 kb  :D) and the DtV site, how I downloaded "crappy" 1 min. videoclips taking me 10 minutes (this was also time for a coffee as the complete bandwidth was blocked) and more   :-\

For me DtV was a site with great content (considering the times for 20 ys or so) and especially the variety of content (videos, pics, art, etc.) and for me it was the first site on the www to have this, thus it was a true pioneer  :thanks:.

I was on/off member as I was short on money as student but this for several years. I "left" the site as other sites were emerging and for my feeling DtV could not keep up  :( but again great memories .....  :dance:

Regarding problems with identity theft: I can only comment, that I had never problems as I was a member of it or later.

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember the good old times with my 33kb modem (later 56 kb  :D) and the DtV site, how I downloaded "crappy" 1 min. videoclips taking me 10 minutes (this was also time for a coffee as the complete bandwidth was blocked) and more   :-\

For me DtV was a site with great content (considering the times for 20 ys or so) and especially the variety of content (videos, pics, art, etc.) and for me it was the first site on the www to have this, thus it was a true pioneer  :thanks:.

I was on/off member as I was short on money as student but this for several years. I "left" the site as other sites were emerging and for my feeling DtV could not keep up  :( but again great memories .....  :dance:

Regarding problems with identity theft: I can only comment, that I had never problems as I was a member of it or later.

I concur 100% on DTV. If it is still the same owner, then forget the security concerns.  That person was as honest as they come. There was never a theft and DTV sponsored tons of FBBs and things affiliated with fbbs including helping start up many sites. That charge is only applicable if ownership has changed. The person who ran DTV was top shelf. Everyone who worked with her said so. That would include Herbiceps, BoomerFlex, Tre, and many others.

The guy here is just clueless if it is the same owner. They have access anyhow..why would they want to steal your password? Assinine thought. Might be a competitior or just likely someone who has no clue about DTV. I used to talk to DTV privately and in chat and there was never a single complaint from anyone....not fbbs she sponsored or anyone who was a member. :singing:

lopez

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember the good old times with my 33kb modem (later 56 kb  :D) and the DtV site, how I downloaded "crappy" 1 min. videoclips taking me 10 minutes (this was also time for a coffee as the complete bandwidth was blocked) and more   :-\

For me DtV was a site with great content (considering the times for 20 ys or so) and especially the variety of content (videos, pics, art, etc.) and for me it was the first site on the www to have this, thus it was a true pioneer  :thanks:.

I was on/off member as I was short on money as student but this for several years. I "left" the site as other sites were emerging and for my feeling DtV could not keep up  :( but again great memories .....  :dance:

Regarding problems with identity theft: I can only comment, that I had never problems as I was a member of it or later.

I concur 100% on DTV. If it is still the same owner, then forget the security concerns.  That person was as honest as they come. There was never a theft and DTV sponsored tons of FBBs and things affiliated with fbbs including helping start up many sites. That charge is only applicable if ownership has changed. The person who ran DTV was top shelf. Everyone who worked with her said so. That would include Herbiceps, BoomerFlex, Tre, and many others.

The guy here is just clueless if it is the same owner. They have access anyhow..why would they want to steal your password? Assinine thought. Might be a competitior or just likely someone who has no clue about DTV. I used to talk to DTV privately and in chat and there was never a single complaint from anyone....not fbbs she sponsored or anyone who was a member. :singing:


DTV owner records your personal details and even give them others who use his service like Herbiceps. DTV and Herbiceps owners stole my username and password before. You know very well why they steal your the passwords. 

rbcs

I was a long-time member of DtV many years ago, the content was good-ish but the chatroom was tremendous - it was another world and you could find people to chat with at almost any time of day.

Sadly, the content became poorer and the chatroom lost many regulars. It ended up just not worth the money.

I still think there's a gap in the market for a chatroom where like-minded people can talk about almost anything.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was a long-time member of DtV many years ago, the content was good-ish but the chatroom was tremendous - it was another world and you could find people to chat with at almost any time of day.

Sadly, the content became poorer and the chatroom lost many regulars. It ended up just not worth the money.

I still think there's a gap in the market for a chatroom where like-minded people can talk about almost anything.

Agree. DTV had the market early internet and then many companies transitioned or like minded sites popped up and some of the content DTV got was no longer going there. Herbiceps and all those guys went and did their own thing. They used to give DTV their work. I agree about the chat part. That was fun, but there isn't as much new female muscle out there these days as there was then. The sport is more or less dead. Lets be honest. We'd be talking about the same women now as we did then....with a few notable exceptions, but as I said....sport near dead.

lobo622168

just an FYI. it seems my account was used. I can't point a finger at who exactly but seems related to this thread.

qqq026

My account has been used by a person using a IP address registered to DtV.
So please take care, and switch your password for a totally new one that you have never used before.

qwqw

Your account here, or on pay sites not hosted by DtV?

artful.dodger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your account here, or on pay sites not hosted by DtV?

DtV owner records your personal details and use it. Worse share with others.

If you joined a website hosted by DtV it means he has all your personal details.

Your username, password, address, credit card details.