Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us β†’
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Liliana Cheung

Started by crypto160, January 31, 2014, 06:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crypto160

Does anyone know her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have enrolled in Facebook. She wrote me that she was the strongest woman of Bogota. She told me that she could do about 100 pushups ... okey
then she said, but could that it was no problem for them to do with a man pushups ... okey still possible
they topped it and said that she repeats with a man of 120 kg made ​​on her back would have - that alone would be very remarkable! but with ONE hand!

I asked for photos - she was not funny. they wanted to sell the photos. I asked for a preview. then the conversation was ended abruptly

but I must say that I am not speaking Spanish and the entertainment was not that great.

On the Internet you can find very little about it, for that it should be the strongest woman of columbia

is the Facbook profile a fake?
the one with the pushups is never ever possible?
she says she is 160 cm / 85 kg


adnane_strong

this true facebook,,i talk with her on skype always she need money

knufflschmoe

at least I recognizeg with pleasure ,she has opened a youtube channel several months ago  !? under her clear name

faby73

Great find! Thanks for sharing! I am always a mass lover. k+ for you