Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jackie Horan aka Pitmommy still around?

Started by petro45, December 27, 2013, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petro45

I have become a huge fan of her sexy pec and ab flexing, and her "Cum on My Abs" and other hot vids. I have searched for her website, and more recent material. Please tell me she hasn't retired!  ???   


reiner76

She was on HBC within the last few days.  I would doubt she has retired.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have become a huge fan of her sexy pec and ab flexing, and her "Cum on My Abs" and other hot vids. I have searched for her website, and more recent material. Please tell me she hasn't retired!  ???

She is changing professional careers. (nothing to do with bb) and it involves extensive background checks.  and those videos wouldn't reflect positively on her new career path.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, but what is HBC? Thanks!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

xephos


Doctor1989