⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

muscleangels

Started by montyburns, December 27, 2013, 03:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montyburns

Is it just me or is muscleangels not the website it used to be. No more attractive models, only the roid freaks. No more photo galleries only video clips. The content of the website is getting worse and worse. Seems like they cannot find any ladies foir their shootings. Or maybe the photographers changed their style and only shoot the steroid freaks who look like male bodybuilders.

montyburns

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just me or is muscleangels not the website it used to be. No more attractive models, only the roid freaks. No more photo galleries only video clips. The content of the website is getting worse and worse. Seems like they cannot find any ladies foir their shootings. Or maybe the photographers changed their style and only shoot the steroid freaks who look like male bodybuilders.

Monty,
I'm a big fan of the Awefilms site.. I think he has the most creative, and eclectic mix of talent & scenarios on his site. But I think they've stopped posting still photos there as well (?) I love photos, but maybe some of these webmasters believe that still photography has become antiquated for the modern marketplace (?) Everything has to be HD video.. I think it's mistake, it makes the selection one-dimensional, & to your point- I don't always wanna' see juiced up, acned bodies in High Def. Old school photos & video suffice in showing the beauty of the muscle shapes & size ~

jalo000

I just joined...I dunno I think it's probably one of the best! Huge ripped vascular women...what more could you ask for? I would recommend to any one. I think Annie is doing a great job....no other site has that material and caliber FBB.

jdc031

As for me, I love the models, hate the videography.  All those low angle shots, repetitive flexing, and lack of good upper body closeups from straight or inside angles, and never any gymwork.  The site has so much promise, but it disappoints me each time I subscribe.

GoBrendaGo

I have been feeling this way about MA for sometime now.  I really haven't been impressed with their post for a long time now.  Every now and then they will throw you a nice clip of Maryse or Alina, but for the most part the clips suck.  As for "roid freaks" I really have no idea who you are talking about.  .  .  maybe Maryse?  I think her clips are awesome.  While I will admit she isn't the most attractive lady in the face, her body is AMAZING IMHO. 

I would like to see more gym clips, and I would like to see a little bit more muscle.  I think part of the problem is that the sport is losing steam.  More women and leaving the sport or downsizing and so I think that might be a reason for the lack of quality.

Also, Annie was on her facebook fansite complaining about the pirating of her material.  She was saying that it was really hard to come up with new ideas because of a lot of her clips were being posted all over the internet.  Maybe she just doesn't care anymore. 

I hope MA doesn't die off because if it does we are all screwed.  If we have to depend on Awefilms we are all going to be in trouble.  They haven't really been anything to talk about for a long time now.  Oh well.  Guess only time will tell.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

I don't really see what the problem is.  I've been an on-n-off member to MA for years and the only thing that has changed is the video/pic quality.  They have always lean more towards shooting the big gurlz rather than the fitness/figure type.  I do get the gripe with constant low angled filming but MA hasn't overused it like some others.  Some people do like it and they do have to cater to different people's taste.

@ jdc031 - I don't get the repetitive flexing excuse.  It's a posing vid?  The girlz flex.  They are doing what they are suppose to do.  If it is coming off repetitive than that has more to do with the lady's flexing-style.  Lets use 2 popular FBBs for examples.  Right now I could watch Kashma Maharaj flex for hours.  It's all in the different subtle things she does when hitting shot after shot.  The speed at which she flexes, the eye contact she makes when hitting the shots, the facial expressions she has(one minute she's giving us the come-fuck-me look and the next she giving us a coy smile), and the ways she moves her body to give different angles when she's hitting the same pose.  Now another FBB who is quite popular but IMO is rather boring to watch would be Tina Chandler.  Great FBB but she's very robotic in her flexing, she's expressionless 90% of the time, and comes off like she's just going through the motions rather than trying to put on a good show. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aokusa

Its a great site I join on and off all the time :)  :cool2:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdc031

papadoc1981 - I get your point.  I guess if the the quality of the flexing pose is good, one wants to see it repeated.  If not, it becomes boring.  But one person's quality shot is another person's yawner.  I love the repetitive bicep shots on Monia Gioasa's videos or many of the old RM or WPW videos of Maroldo or Ralabate for example.

minast

Just re-joined after a while away. Agree with a lot of the points made here. Great quality stills and video's, could do with a bit more nudity though  ???

ames14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just re-joined after a while away. Agree with a lot of the points made here. Great quality stills and video's, could do with a bit more nudity though  ???

agreed, give it some time it is very hard to keep coming out with new material especially
with fbbing being in a current state of decline (canceling of some pro shows, eg. arnold, etc)

Toroko

Any ideas? At first I received 24 hour ban after d/l 14.9Gb, and now only after 7.2Gb (65 clips).

LordDaroth

That kind of downloading behavior would give me the impression someone is trying to make a site-rip

Toroko

Well, you need to d/l videos in order to watch them. And I want to watch a lot :)
Some websites have daily d/l limit = 10Gb, just can't figure out what limit is here.

Toroko

Daily limit downsized to 3Gb/day (25-30 clips).

m76

I can't really wrap my head around the purpose of download limits.  It might have had a purpose when bandwith for sites was very limited and if many started downloading everything at once others couldn't browse the site properly.
But that was in the fucking nineties. Just enough with this limiting crap. And some sites aren't even upfront about it. You find out after paying. They get no sympathy from me after trolling their paying customers.