LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Guide for men attracted to female bodybuilders and muscular women

Started by a231256, December 14, 2013, 08:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a231256

I've never been able to find a site or resource that can provide practical and supportive advice regarding attraction to female bodybuilders and muscular women (besides forums like this of course and things like yahooanwers). Therefore I've put together a tumblr blog that's a kind of cliffs notes for the most pressing and important questions and topics that people have related to this. It's called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, check it out sometime. If there are other  others like it out there please let me know.


Bugenhagen

Well I'm glad I randomly ran into this even though the site is long gone. But i'd love a resource like that.