⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pauline Nordin or Wendy Lindquist?

Started by hugemuscle23, January 09, 2008, 10:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugemuscle23



PaulC

Wendy's cute face and awesome bod combine together with her spunky personality to make up a totally cute package. she gets my vote!  She's always worth a look!

Zabriska

Wendy's cute, but fit brunettes are like kryptonite to me.

bratseth

pauline nordin is one of my favourite fbbs. additional to that, she has done some very good photo shootings. i hope to see more from her in the future.

mrcrowne

Pauline for me.  Something about how cute she is, and how sexy she can be when she's ripped?Damn.

metalfilth

Nordin is a godness, but wendy have mure muscle ::)

Krusty

They are my two prefered ones, but today I'll keep Pauline first

lalolanda

wendy l. pauline nordin is very cute indeed but i have to say wendy's height gives her an edge in my view.

samspacific



keldar

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



blah8884

Pauline for me... though Wendy is still a looker... I dunno, just that smile that Pauline gives is very attractive.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

aikanaro

I vote for Pauline, as I'm more into dark-haired girls. But I wouldn't turn down Wendy...  ;)