Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Penpraghai Tiangngok

Started by femwrest, December 08, 2013, 02:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

femwrest

This forum seriously needs a search tool.  Can't find Penpraghai's earlier thread so created a new one.

Just discovered this clip store You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  A must see for her fans.


gtaluv

WOW haven't seen any of these clips posted on this site but they looking fucking AWESOME!!!  Anyone have some?

brittanyseol


jer5170

Well, it looks like she chose to do this for her "personal site".
That she is probably shooting these, and editing the videos herself.
Anyways, it's just good to see she's putting out more great content in HD.

MM2K

Setting up and running a website must be a real pain. I hear those clips4sale guys take something like 40% of the revenue.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

qwqw

Is she actually running it/shooting the clips herself? I got a couple of the clips, they're pretty good. Is she doing this now that people don't want to give her deposits to steal anymore? :(

40% doesn't seem that bad, especially considering the number of buyers c4s must bring in (and the marked up prices).

silverbullet

I will only consider buying her clips when she goes totally nude. She has done the topless thing before.

And does anyone really want to see her wrestle some old man covered in ridiculous tribal tattoos?

All nude in HD and then we'll have something.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she actually running it/shooting the clips herself? I got a couple of the clips, they're pretty good. Is she doing this now that people don't want to give her deposits to steal anymore? :(

40% doesn't seem that bad, especially considering the number of buyers c4s must bring in (and the marked up prices).

You think she's a thief but you still buy her videos. Ha! Now that's a true schmoe.

qwqw

I didn't give her any deposits, nor do I intend to session with her. Just what I heard on the other forum.

autechre

are the clips in the right aspect ratio (a pet peeve)? - the one posted on YT was squashed in a little.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

silverbullet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I didn't give her any deposits, nor do I intend to session with her. Just what I heard on the other forum.

That's makes it even worse. You have no personal dealings with her, but are still happy to spread rumors.

If you thought she was scamming people, why would you support her by buying her videos? That makes zero sense.

qwqw

Wow, you guys really like to attack people on here. Why the hell would I care if she's scamming other people? I'm not friends with the dudes on this forum, and I'm not friends with her. Anyone familiar with her has no doubt seen the sessions forum and is aware of what she's doing anyway. Besides, given that she had her page taken down on one of the session sites, this seems closer to fact than rumor.

qwqw

To answer your question, I bought the videos because I thought they looked good. I don't care if she gets ripped off by c4s and gets nothing or if she convinces them to give her every last penny. Unless she had scammed me personally, I wouldn't care.

minast

Wow, nice find bro ! She's definitely one of the hottest around.

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will only consider buying her clips when she goes totally nude. She has done the topless thing before.

All nude in HD and then we'll have something.

I completely agree. Fully nude or forget it.

silverbullet

@jq If you don't care if she's scamming people, why should anyone care that you got ripped off by some girl on HBC? You have a bunch of posts crying about it. Seems pretty hypocritical.

And if your not here to make friends etc, why make an account then? Just to be a troll?

Btw, these are rhetorical questions, so no need to respond.

@hotheat A smart man. Skype with her and see the full package.