LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which FBB would've made a good Wonder Women?

Started by hulka28, December 05, 2013, 09:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hulka28

Now that Wonder Woman has been cast. I can't help but think "what if she was played by an FBB"?

Here a list I made. I could go on and on, but since its impossible to name them all
I narrowed it down to 6.

Maria Wattel (she would've been excellent)
Alina Popa
Angela Salvagno
Cindy Landolt
Ludmila Kolesnikova
Mavi Gioia



zinran

Cindy Landolt is the only choice in this discussion. She LOOKS like an amazon-tall and muscular.

Patrick_Henry

maybe Jennifer Scarpetta.. She's a sexy brunette with a strong personality..  :-*

In photos with her glasses on, Scarpetta kinda' has a Diana Prince look.

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Drbench012

Damn Cindy Landolt has my vote for sure. Should turn this into a poll.


Jonas

The list begins and ends with Cindy Landolt. 

rugbyguy39


rugbyguy39

If we're going to have a flat-chested Israeli as Wonder Woman, than have a flat-chested Israeli with muscles: Keren Ben Shooshan.


LuvBigChix

I'd go with Maria Wattel.

If we're going prior eras, Tara Dodane would've done nicely from the 1980s, Thea Bennington from the early-to-mid 1990s (gosh, has it been that long?)

Sarge007

Excellent topic.....I would have to go with Angela Salvagno.  In fact I may have already seen her wearing the outfit in one of her videos.

sa2009

I think Sharon would have made a perfect WW also . She had the look and the height 5'9 .  Wish she didn't have to retire from fbb so early .

a1bubbler

Based on my comparison with the great Lynda Carter, my first thought was a younger Valerie Gangi....after reading some of these comments I would like to make it a toss up between her and Cinderella Landolt!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DHWAV

[Applaud] if you like my posts.

kvomp

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login