⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dating Sites

Started by lll, December 05, 2013, 08:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lll

Just curious is anyone aware of any dating sites for those of us who are interested in fit/strong females.

Needless to say, any suggestions would be appreciated.


jimmykimmel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftncarryfan

Fitness singles is a scam and a joke. Try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login pretty good underrated site.

Michelle.Behnke

I can add a different perspective... most of the guys there are looking to get laid on the first date...hate muscles on women(at least in my area) are picture collectors and never seem to really intend to date, or block women if they don't answer right away or say they want long term. I have been on fitness singles but don't want to pay to see and answer messages so I probably seem like the type of woman described here. I have been on POF and OKC .. and had the experiences I described above on both...got tired of not meeting someone serious and deleted my accounts. I also got messages from many so called submissives who turned out to not want a woman actually strong enough to pull it off or make it more realistic. They guys are just as fake there as you guys are reporting us girls are..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login