Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581838 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 04:05:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104913 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2016, 05:24:28 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Selma Labat

Shanon struts into the gym lobby and looks around, she shrugs and walks into the exercise area and continues to glance around. She spots several women gathered around another who is squatting with a heavy barbell across the back of her shoulders. "Hello. can someone help me?" Shannon greets the women with a smile.

The women turn and stare at Shannon, the beautiful massively muscular Hispanic woman squatting in the center of the circle lowers the barbell to the floor at her feet. She pushes her way out of the circle and approaches Shannon, she folds her arms across her chest. "Who the hell are you, and what are you doing here?"

Shannon cocks her eyebrow. "I'm looking for Estafania Moya."

The hispanic woman offers Shannon her hand and Shannon shakes it, Shannon' eyes widen as she catches sight of the woman's beefy vein covered forearm. "I'm Selma Labat, Estafania's not here today, looks like you came at the wrong time." Selma squeezes Shannon's hand hard, Shannon winces and jerks her hand free. Selma grins.

Shannon shakes her head. "I was told she was going to be here today, maybe I'll come back tomorrow." Shannons and starts to head toward the front.

"Maybe you should come back never, you look like a weakling to me." Selma says, the other women burst into laughter.

Shannon halts and turns back to face Selma. "What's your damn problem, I haven't done anything to you."

Selma gives Shannon the once over, she smirks and shakes her head. "Why do you want with Estafania anyway, little girl." Selma circles Sahnnon, and stops and stands behind her, she stares down at Shannon's rear.

Shannon takes a couple of slow breaths. "I heard Estafania was really strong, so I wanted to find out if it was true."

Selma chuckles. "test her strength, you mean you want to fight her. I don't think you'd last long against her. You don't even look like you'd be a challenge to me." Selma slaps Shannon on her rear, Shannon flinches.

Shannon spins around and jabs Selma's chest with her index finger. "I can beat you any day of the weak." Shannon flexes her arms, her thick rock hard biceps bulge, her meaty forearms swell up.

Selma covers her mouth to stifle a yawn. "You're dreaming missy, a small fry could never be in the same league as me. Go back to your plastic toy weights." Selma laughs and the others join in.

Shannon stamps her foot on the floor. "Look, I'll be back, you tell Estafania that I was here." Shannon goes to leave again, but Selma places her right hand on Shannon's hard chiseled chest. Selma gives Shannon a hard shove and sends her reeling back. Selma's posse clear the way as Shannon stumbles backwards, the back of her ankles collide with the barbell and she falls back, the back of her head hits the floor with a thud. Selma and her posse laugh raucously. Shannon gets up and rubs the back of her head. "You're a bitch."

"What did you call me. apologize now or I'm going to beat you down." Selma storms over to Shannon and grabs the collar of her tanktop.

"Since Estafania's nout here, Why don't you fight me, unless you're scared." Shannon smirks.

Selma grits her teeth, she glances at her posse then grins. she brushes her hair off her shoulder. "Fine, if that's what you want. You're making a mistake, but I guess you'll have to learn the hard way." Selma pulls Shannon up close to her and glares into her eyes. "You're going to regret this." Selma turns and heads for the door on the east side of the room, without looking back she beckons for Shannon to follow, Shannon nods and falls in behind Selma, Selma leads Shannon to a large room copletely bare except for a large foam mat that covered the entire floor. Selma moves to the center of the room and sits crosslegged on the floor.

Shannon stands cautiously in the entryway, she steps inside the room and kneels down in front of Selma. Selma raises raises her hands over her head, Shannon locks hands with Selma and they start to grapple, Selma stands up and starts pushing Shannon down onto her back, Shannon flexes her biceps and pushes Selma back as she gets to her feet, Selma's posse in watching in awed silence as they file into the room and stand along the wall. Selma grins and then squeezes Shannon's hands. Shannon drops to one knee wincing from Selma's powerful grip. Selma presses her right heel into Shannon's midsection and shoves her onto her back, Shannon rolls to her feet and lunges, Selma sidesteps and grabs Shannon's waist from behind, Shannon groans as she struggles to escape Selma's massive hard arms. Selma laughs and slams Shannon onto her back, Selma drags Shannon to her feet by her hair, Shannon punches Selma's groin, Selma doubles over clutching her groin, Shannon postions herself behind Selma and clamps on the full nelson. Selma groans as she flexes her arms, she powers out of Shannon's hold and elbows her abs. Selma spins and slaps Shannon's chest, Shannon lunges and knees Selma's abs. Selma staggers back, she runs forward and slams her heel into Shannon's abs. Shannon doubles over, Selma clamps on a side headlock and squeezes Shannon's throat. Shannon flails her arms as she's gasping for air. Selma punches the top of Shannon's head repeatedly.

Shannon catches Selma with a hard right to the small of her back, Selma connects with a bulldog slamming Shannon onto her face and stomach, Selma rolls Shannon onto her back, she repeatedly stomps Shannon's abs. Shannon grunts as she sits up, Selma slams her heel into Shannon's chin. Shannon rolls onto her her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet and connects with a spinning heel kick to Selma's jaw knocking Selma onto her back, Shannon drags Selma to her feet, bends her over and drives her knee into her chin. Selma jerks backs and flops onto her back, Shannon sits down beside Selma and scissors Selma's neck. Selma thrashes about as she claws at Shannon's ankles. "What's the matter, Selma,  is it too tight for you. Poor thing." Shannon tightens her grip around Selma's neck.

Selma grabs Shannon's ankles and pulls them from around her neck, she stands up scoos Shannon up and connects with an over the knee backbreaker. Selma pushes down on Shannon's chin and knees. Shannon screams and flails her arms, Selma shoves Shannon to the floor, she drags Shannon to her feet and pushes Shannon's back against the wall, Selma connects with a flurry of fists to Shannon's abs. Shannon groans and slumps down onto her rear. Selma presses her heel against Shannon's throat, Shannon gurgles as Selma leans in with her full weight. Shannon drags her fingernails down the side of Selma's tree trunk quads. Selma stumbles back. Shannon staggers to her feet, she charges and rams her shoulder into Selma's abs. Selma fals onto her rear. Shannon approaches, Selma sweegs Shannon's legs knocking the massively muscled blonde onto her back. Selma straddles Shannon's waist and pummels her abs with her fists. Shannon rakes Selma's eyes, Selma screams and slaps Shannon across the mouth, Selma drags Shannon to her feet and shoves her head between her knees, Selma drives Shannon's head onto the floor. Selma stands over Shannon flexing her massive rock hard biceps, Shannon sits up and low blows Selma's groin. Selma doubles over. Shannon leg drops the back of Selma's neck, she drags Selma to her feet and goes to scoop her up, Selma elbows the side of Shannon's head. Shannon falls to her knees, Selma knees Shannon's chin.

Shannon sits up, Selma grabs Shannon's wrist and jerks her to her feet, She knees Shannon's groin and squezes Shannon with a bearhug, Shannon flails her arms. Selma tightens her grip around Shannon's waist. Shannon's head sags, her arms droop at her side. "Are you still awake, Shannon.?" No response, Selma lays Shannon on her back and stands with one foot on her chest, Selma's posse applauds their friend.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2016, 05:24:28 pm »

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2016, 08:26:55 pm »
Selma Lebat vs Estefania Saura Moya

Estefania walks through the front door of her gym at half past ten in the morning, dressed in a red bikini, and a pair of black sneakers. As she passes through the exercise area to her office in the back, she notices several of her clients talking in hushed voices in small groups. She stops and flags down a young beautiful blonde by the water cooler. "What's everyone talking about? Did I miss something important?"

The blonde stares slack jawwed at Estefania. "Nobody told about yesterday. It was crazy. A new client by the name of Selma Labat is working out yesterday, and she's really killing it with the bench press, I think she's on track to beating your lifting records. She's super strong and really hot too." The blonde says with a grin.

Estafenia cocks her eyebrow, she glares at the blonde and sneers. The blonde shudders and takes a step back. "Is that so?"

The blonde nods. "Yeah, now that I think about it, she was really hot, I'd go lesbian for-"

Estefania puts a hand over the blonde's mouth, she shakes her head and sighs. "I meant about about strength rivaling mine."

"Yes, she even got into a fight with Shannon Courtney yesterday and beat the crap out of her. It was really awesome. I wish I could fight like her."

Estefania rubs her chin. "Do you know if she's coming in today?"

The blonde nods. "Yes, this afternoon."

"Good, tell me when she arrives. " Estefania rubs her palms together, she smirks at the blonde and pats her on the head she struts into her office and slams the door shut behind her. She collapses in her swivel chair and waits for Selma.

Selma lays down on the weight bench and grasps the barbell, her arms bulge with thick hard rippling muscles as she lowers and raises the heavy weight several times, she reracks the barbell and sits up. She stands up and walks over to the full length mirror in the back of gym. She hits a most muscular pose, her softball delts flare, her legs thick like tree trunks. She smiles and walks over to the water cooler, as she takes a sip of water Estefania barges out of her office, she sees Selma and stop.

Estefania folds her arms across her chest as she surveys Selma's massively muscular frame. "Not bad, I've seen better though." She says pointing her thumb at herself. "Anyway, I heard about what happened yesterday. So you think you're pretty strong, How bout testing those muscles against mine, I doubt you'll last five minutes with me."

Selma gulps down the rest of her water, and crushes the paper cup in her fist, she holds the balled up paper cup in Estefania's face and lets it drop to the floor. she stomps on it. "See that cup. that's what you're going to look like when I'm down with you." Selma grins.

"It's go time then." Estefania grabs Selma by the hair and leads her into the back room, she slings Selma to the floor and pounces on her back, Estefania pummels Selma's back with her fists. Selma bucks like a bronco and hurls Estefania to the floor, they get up at the same time and lock hands trying to force the other to their knees. Estefania knees Selma's groins her arms swell with thick hard powerful muscles as she pushes Selma down onto her knees. Selma headbutts Estefania's abs, Estefania doubles over, Selma hops up and drives her knee into Estefania's chin. Selma spins Estefania around and locks her in a full nelson, Selma writhes as she struggles to shake Estefania loose, Selma forces Estefania's  back against into the wall, she flexes her huge cannonball biceps and powers out of Estefania's grip. Selma spins around and cathes Estefania with a hard kick to the side of her ribs. Estefania lunges and tackles Selma to the floor, Estefanis wraps her massive tree trunk legs around Selma's throat and squeezes tightly, Selma gasps for air as she flails her arms. Selma grabs Estefania's right big toe and bends it back, Estefania screams and releases her grip around Selma's throat.

Selma stands up and knees Estefania in the chin, she sits down behind Estefania and wraps her arms around her throat. Estefania elbows Selma's side, Selma tightens her grip, Estefania elbows her side repeatedly, Selma shoves Estefania onto her side and rolls to her feet, she stomps on Estefania's beefy stonehard chest. Estefania sits up and low blow Selma betwwen her legs, Selma drops to her knees. Estefania kneels down in front of Selma and wraps her arms around her waist, she shakes Selma like a rag doll. Selma wails on Estefania's chest and face. Estefania slams Selma onto her side, she drags Selma to her feet and picks her up from behind drops to one knee and slams Selma's groin down on her ohter knee. Selma stumbles towards the corner wall, Estefania runs up behind her and nails her with a running bulldog. Estefania stands on Selma's back with one foot and presses down on her spine. Selma rolls out from under Estefania's foot and staggers to her feet, she lunges and rams her shoulder into Estefania's abs.

Estefania falls back with a loud grunt as Selma's shoulder strikes her abs, she pitches back and falls onto her rear. Selma raises Estefania into a seated position and drives her heel into her chin. Selma sits down byside Estefania's head and chokes her throat with her legs while she pulls back on Estefania's wrists. Selma laughs as she pulls back harder on Estefania's wrist. Estefania screams her whole body writhing in pain, she clenches her fists and jerks her wrists loose. Estefania rolls onto her stomach and unwraps Selma's legs from around her throat, she grabs Selma by the waist and nials her with a sidewalk slam, she lifts Selma over head and and drops her face first onto the floor, she pushes herself to her knees as she rubs her nose, Estefania jerks Selma to her feet and squeezes her around the waist with her arms pinned to her sides. Selma tires to flex her way free but Estefania's grip tightens. Selma thrashes her legs about, but Estefania shows no sign of letting go. Estefania hoists Selma off her feet and slams her down onto the back of her shoulders. Selma rolls onto her side side, Estefania drags her to her feet, Selma and Estefania trades punches back and forth to the abs and chest. Both women breathing heavily, Estefania knees Selma's groin, Selma drops to her knees and heatbutts Estefania's groin.

Estefania drops to her knees, she lunges forward on her knees and headbutts Selma's forehead, Selma recoils and flops onto her back, Estefania crawls atop Selma's waist and pummels her face with her fists, Selma covers her face with her forearms. Estefania catches Selma's chin with a hard right hook. Selma grunts and shoves Estefania back. Both women stagger to their feet winded, their massive hard muscular bodies dripping with sweat. Estefania rakes Selma's eyes, she kicks Selma in her groin and shoves her knees between her knees and squeezes Selma's throat. Selma's legs tremble as her knees give out, Estefania is panting rapidly, Selma's arms droop at her side, she weakly clenches and unclenches her fists, Several seconds tick by, Selma's arms droop limply at her side, she slumps forward as Estefanina let's her fall flat onto her face.

Estefania kneels down beside Selma and rubs her thick beefy traps, she strokes Selma's broad christmas tree shaped back. "You we're pretty fun, never forget who was superior here, little Selma." Estefania pats an unconscious Selma on her firm granite hard glutes, then stands over Selma and flexes a most muscular pose.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2016, 10:17:38 pm »
Wendy Lindquist vs Lisa Bailey

As the first of the sun's rays peak out from behind the horizon, Wendy Lindquist is already outside the gym in full workout mode. She stares down at the 100 pound dumbbells laying at her feet, she exhales slowly her breath frosting in the chill morning air. Squatting low, she grips a dumbbell in each hand, her biceps bulging as she lifts the weight over her head. Long since acclimated to the harsh Canadian winters. she is dressed in a blue sports bra and black spandex thong and barefoot. Wendy counts to ten then lets the dumbbells drop onto the snow blanketed ground. Flexing her right arm, she presses her left index finger against her hard bulging bicep and grins. Satisfied with herself, Wendy walks up to the front door of her gym, she brushes the snow from her head and shoulders as she enters the gym lobby. Wendy halts when she sees a large muscle-bound woman standing by the counter. Wendy approaches the woman cautiously. How may I help you. Wendy said with a twinge of nervousness.

"Lisa Bailey is what everybody calls me, but you can just call me Lisa." The woman props her elbow on the counter and ogles Wendy's massive muscular physique as she draws near. Wendy offers her hand and Lisa shakes it, the blonde buff beauty winces as Lisa crushes Wendy's hand in her powerful grip. Lisa releases Wendy's hand and smirks. Wendy's eyes narrow as she takes in the sight of this strange and powerful visitor. As Wendy ponders the meaning of this unexpected intrusion, Lisa speaks. "I'll cut to the chase, I've seen all your videos on Youtube and I have to say- I'm not impressed. You're a cocky airhead who thinks she's somebody just because she has a little bit of muscle. I've come to bring you back to reality, and if I have to beat some sense into you then so be it." Lisa strips off her t-shirt and jeans, she flexes her bulging biceps in a low cut black leather bikini. Wendy impulsively takes a step back, her heart races as Lisa struts towards her.

"You're just jealous of my success, that's all it is. And you better not underestimate me or I'm going to show you the door the hard way." Wendy said through gritted teeth. She raises her clenched up in front of her face daring Lisa to make the first move. Lisa laughs, she stands back a few feet away from Wendy, she can hear the fear and doubt creeping into Wendy's voice. Telling herself that Lisa's muscles are all for show she dares Lisa to show her what she's got. Wendy's fists drop at her sides, she stares dumbfounded as Lisa flexes in a most muscular pose, every inch of her body bulges with hard rippling muscles. A shiver runs down Wendy's spine, she realizes this woman is more than meets the eyes. Drawing courage from deep within her, Wendy shuffles up to Lisa, she gazes in Lisa's eyes and smirks. "Fine, if you want me then come and get me, that is if you can handle me."

Raising her hands over her head, Lisa challenges Wendy to test their bicep strength. which Wendy accepts eagerly. As they struggle for dominanc, Wendy smirks as she forces the larger Lisa down to one knee. Wendy's glee quickly turns to shock as Lisa chuckles madly, Lisa pushes Wendy back with her powerful heavily muscled arms. Wendy whimpers as she finds herself quickly forced down onto both knees. Lisa stares down at Wendy and smirks, Wendy chews nervously on her lower lip as she wonders what Lisa has in store for her, she shuts her eyes and waits for the beat-down. Pressing her heel against Wendy's midsection, Lisa clasps Wendy's wrists and jerks back on them. Wendy screams as intense pains racks her arms and shoulders, she fears that Lisa will rip her arms out their sockets.

As Wendy's tortured screams echo in her ears, the giddy Lisa releases Wendy's arms and drives her knee into the blonde bodybuilder's chin. As her back hits the floor, Wendy sits up rubbing her shoulders. Grabbing a handful of Wendy's hair, Lisa jerks her smaller foe to her feet. Wendy locks her arms around Lisa's waist and crushes her larger foe in her python like grip. Smirking, Lisa squeezes Wendy's firm baseball biceps like a tube of tooth-paste. Grimacing, Wendy releases her grip from around Lisa's waist, But Lisa continues to squeeze Wendy's biceps. Wendy drives the top of her foot into Lisa's groin. Recoiling from the low blow, Lisa staggers back and falls to her knees. Charging at her kneeling foe, Wendy drives her right heel into Lisa's chin.

Lisa flops onto her back and grunts. Grabbing two handfuls of hair, Wendy jerks Lisa into a sitting postion. Lisa clutches Wendy's ankles and sweeps her onto her back, Straddling her torso, Lisa crushes Wendy's waist with her massive tree trunk quads and thighs. Wendy writhes in agony as she gasps for air. Flailing her legs, Wendy tries to shake Lisa loose, but Lisa grip tightens, the air rushes out of Wendy's lungs. Lisa pummels Wendy's biceps, Wendy chokes back the tears as pain floods her biceps. Wendy rolls Lisa onto her side and rakes her eyes as she sits up. Wendy staggers to her feet and drives her right knee into Lisa's chin.

With a grunt Lisa topples onto her back, she rolls onto her side and sweeps Wendy's legs. Wendy pitches forward, her chin strikes the linololeum floor. Staggering to her  feet, Lisa stomps the small of Wendy's back. Lisa presses her heel down on Wendy's upper back, Wendy screams. As Wendy crawls toward the front door, Lisa flops onto her back and tugs back on her chin. Wendy screams and flails her arms, she reminds herself that it futile, that no one is around to hear her cries for help. Wendy sighs as Lisa let's go and gets to her feet. Wendy rolls onto her stomach and tries to sit up, Lisa grabs the sides of Wendy's head and lifts her into the air, her feet dangling helplessly above the floor, Lisa plops down onto her rear as she slams Wendy down onto her back. Lisa rises to her feet and stomps down on Wendy's chest and arms. Wendy whimpers as pain slowly racks her body. Lisa presses her right heel down on Wendy's chest, she flexes her arms up at her sides. "Wendy, why don't you show me your biceps, surely they must have some power left in them."

Wendy glares up at Lisa, with her back to the floor she clenches her fists, her baseball biceps bulge. Wendy groans as her biceps go soft, she can feel the last bit of strength flee from her body. Lisa straddles Wendy's throat, she laughs as she rubs her groin in Wendy's face. "Looks like you were nothing but talk, Don't worry, I'll wait until you're awake before I have my fun with you."

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2016, 02:42:03 pm »
Friday Night Carnage Opening Night

Sharon Bruneau vs Lisa Lorio

The camera fades in the backstage area where Moninca Brant is interviewing Sharon. Sharon, dressed in a purple backless leotard, smiles and waves to the camera.

Monica: A big hello to all the viewers watching at home, I'm here with the beautiful and buff Sharon Bruneau who is scheduled to face off againt Lisa Lorio in a ladder match for $50,000 and a future title shot for the championship of her choosing. So Sharon, how do you feel going into this match?

Sharon grabs the microphone out of Monica's hand.

Sharon: I'm confident that I'm going to get the win over Lisa, she may be strong, but not as strong as me. When I'm standing atop the ladder holding the briefcase with my money and my title shot, there won't be any doubt who's the better woman.

Sharon hands the microphone back to Monica and heads off down to hall towards the ring area.

The camera fades out, it fades back in on Jillian Michaels and Kim Lyons sitting at the announcer's table on the south side of the ringside floor. Ref Denise Austin stands in the center of the ring. 

Jillian: Welcome back wrestling fans to Friday Night Carnage, and we're here anxiously awaiting the start of our first match of the night. Who do you think is going to win, Kimmy?

Kim: Hard to say, Jillian. Both these ladies have proven to be sprited competitors. It's going to be a close, but I'm going to say Sharon.

Jillian; (nods) Hard to argue with that.

The camera pans over to the entrance stage as Sharon emerges from behind the curtain, the capacity filled crowd is on their feet chanting Sharon's name. Sharon smiles and bows politely to her adoring fans, she struts the ramp, at the foot of the ramp she stops and gestures to the ladder beside her, she mimes climbing up the ladder and grabbing the briefcase off the hook hanging from the ceiling. Sharon climbs onto the apron and flexes a front double biceps pose, she climbs through the ropes and stands in the center of the ring looking up at the briefcase.

Lisa emerges through the curtain, she struts up to the edge of the entrance stage and stops, she puts her hands to the side of her mouth throws back her head and howls like a wolf, she runs down the ramp and leaps into the ring and walks up to Sharon, they stare each other down in the center of the ring, nostrils flared and fists clenched. Ref Denise steps in and shoves them apart separating them, she briefly goes over the rules and signals for the bell.

Sharon and Lisa lock up in an collar and elbow tie up, they take turns forcing each other's backs against the ropes. Lisa drives her right knee in Sharon's abdomen, Sharon doubles over onto one knee, Grabbing Sharon by the wrists, Lisa presses her foot against Sharon's chest and rolls onto her back, Sharon tumbles through the air and crashes to the ringside floor. Lisa walks over to the riopes and leans down laughing at Sharon, Sharon rolls to her feet, she grabs Lisa's ankles and jerks her legs out from beneath her. Sharon rolls into the ring and stomps Lisa's abdomen, she rolls back out of the ring and returns with the ladder, she slides into the ring and sets the ladder up in the center of the ring. As Sharon mounts the bottom rung, Lisa gets to her feet and starts climbing up the other side of the ladder. They trade blows as they near the top, Sharon slams her fist in Lisa's ribs, Lisa catches Sharon across the chin with her forearm. Sharon grabs a handful of Lisa's hair and smashes her forehead against the top of the ladder the impact sends the ladder topplling onto it's side, Sharon and Lisa crash to the ringside floor.

Sharon crawls towards the steel steps and pulls herself up. Lisa sits up with a grunt and glares at Sharon, she sneaks up behind her kneeling foe and locks her arms around Sharons's throat. Sharon flails her arms, she thrashes about trying to shake Lisa loose, but Lisa tightens her grip. Sharon presses her heels against the steel steps and pushes off, sending her and Lisa sprawling to the floor, Sharon gets to her feet and rolls into the ring, she rights the ladder and quicly scakes, Lia rams into the side of the ladder, Sharon slides down onto her feet, Lisa takes the ladder and rams it sideways ainto Sharon's ribs. Sharon grabs the ladder and jerks it out of Lisa's hands. Lisa leaps into the air and drives her feet against the ladder which sends Sharon staggering back into the corner.

Lisa siezes the ladder and rams it against Sharon's abdomen. Sharon doubles over clutching her waist, Lisa sets the ladder back up in the center of the ring, as she reaches the top Sharon low blows her between the legs, Lisa grunts as her chin strikes each rung on her way down. Sharon scrambles up and the ladder and pulls down the briefcase and holds it over her head. Ref Denise raises Sharon's hand in she climbs off the ladder. As Sharon takes the bow, Heather Armbrust rushes out from the back and storms the ring, she grabs Sharon's shoulder and spins her around, Heather drives her knee into Sharon's midsection, she scoops up Sharon and bodyslams her onto her back. Heather stands with one foot on Sharon's chest and flexes her biceps, the crowd showers her with boo.

Jillian: Way to go, Heather. Sharon gets what she deserves.

Kim: Heather shouldn't be out here, she had no business attacking Sharon after she had won the match.

Jillian: (smirking) are you saying she should have attavked Sharon during the match.

Kim: (glares at Jillian) Cut to commercial.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2016, 09:01:13 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Wendy Lindquist

As Wendy slowly lifted the barbell over her head, her brawny arms bulged with thick ropy veins, sweat dripping off her chiseled rugged pecs and abdomen. She grunted and dropped the barbell to the gym floor. Walking over to the weight bench, she grabs a towel and wipes down every inch of her sweat drenched body. She pulls off her soggy tanktop and wrings it out onto the floor. Wendy walked to the lobby and went behind the counter, she sipped from her water bottle, she sighed as the cool water quenched her parched throat.

The front door creaked open, Kristen stepped in the lobby and approached Wendy, she was grinning ear to ear. wendy stared at the brawny Crossfitter , a puzzled look in her eyes. Wendy was about to ask why she was here but then Kristen spoke. "Hey, Wendy, what's up? It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person." Kristen offers her hand and Wendy shakes it. "I've got something to show you."

Wendy perks up. "Really you brought me a gift. What is it?"

Kristen grins, she takes her cell phone out of her pocket and lays it on the countertop, she pulls the Youtube app and shows Wendy a video titled 'Lisa humiliates Wendy'. footage plays of Lisa Bailey beating down Wendy, it shows Lisa forcing Wendy onto her hands and knees and kissing Lisa's sweat dreched body. Wendy snatches the phone off the counter and throws it against the floor, it smashes into dozens of piece. wendy's nostrils flare as Kristen stares dumbfounded at the shattered remnants of her phone. "That phone cost me a pretty penny. I hope you plan on paying me back."

Reaching over the counter, Wendy grabs the sides of Kristen's head and slams her forehead against the countertop. Kristen staggers back with a grunt and flops onto her rear. She stares up at Wendy and glares. "you think you're pretty funny. Will you find it funny when I pound the crap out of you.?"

"Then why don't you put those muscles of yours to the test. and then we'll see who pounds who." Kristen offered her hand ond Wendy shook it. Lunging, Kristen smashed her her forearm across Wendy's chest. knocking the blonde muscle beauty onto her back. As Wendy sat up, Kristen drove her heel against her chin. Wendy rolled onto her belly and crawled out from behind the counter, Kristen grabbed Wendy's ankles and dragged her into the corner. Wendy pushed herself to her feet and drove her fist into Kristen's groin, Kristen grunted as she sank to her knees. Wendy scooped Kristen up and slammed her down onto the counter, Wendy rolled Kristen onto her stomach and pressed her forearm against the Crossfitter's throat. Kristen flailed her legs as she gasped for air.

Kristen tugged on a handful of Wendy's hair. Wendy groaned and drew back, Kristen stood up on the counter and dove off hurling herself into Wendy, both landed hard on their sides, Wendy wrapped her stocky legs around Kristen's waist. Kristen slapped at Wendy's ankles, she raked her fingers down Wendy's thighs, freeing herself from Wendy's poerful grip. Kristen drags Wendy to her feet and slings against the wall. Wendy grunts as her back collides with the wall, she staggers to her feet and charges Kristen, Kristen lunges and drives her knee into Wendy's groin. Wendy sinks to her knees, Kristen drives her elbow down on the top of Wendy's head.

Wendy collapses onto her stomach, Kristen sits Wendy up and presses her knee into Wendy's upper back as she pulls back on her wrists. Wendy screams, she thrashes her torso and flails her legs, Kristen stamds up and presses the sole of her foot down on Wendy's shoulder. Wendy flexes her biceps, she manages to pry her arms free from Kristen's grip. Wendy rolls to her feet, Kristen charges her, Wendy catches Kristen's jaw with the heel of her foot, Kristen flops onto her back. wendy stomps repeatedly on Kristen's abdomen , Kristen rolls onto her stomach and crawls toward the door. Wendy grabs Kristen by the waist and slams her into the wall.

Kristen slumps down with her back against the wall, Wendy charges, Kristen sidesteps and drives the top of Wendy's head through the wall, Wendy pushes herself to her feet shaking her head. Kristen bear hugs Wendy from behind, crushing her against her powerful chest. Wendy elbows the side of Kristen's head. Wendy thrashes wildly about, she shakes Kristen off and shoves her face against the wall. Kristen staggers to her feet, Wendy pounces Kristen's broad back and squeezes her throat with her powerful arms, Kristen staggers around the ring gasping for air. Wendy tightens her grip, Kristen drops to one knee as her arms droop at her side, Wendy lowers Kristen onto her back and wraps her legs around Kristen's waist.

Clenching her fists, Kristen elbows Wendy's ribs, Wendy releases Her, she stands up and stomps Kristen's forehead. Kristen sweeps Wendy's legs from out beneath her feet, she rolls to her knees and drives her fist into Wendy's abdomen. Wendy bends over clutching her waist, Kristen scoops Wendy up and hurls her onto the countertop, Kristen climbs onto the counter, and drops the back of her leg across Wendy's throat. Wendy sits up and rolls off behind the counter, Kristen leans down over the edge of the counter, Wendy grabs Kristen's ankles and pulls her off the counter, the back of Kristen's head strikes the edge of the counter. Wendy shoves Kristen's head between her knees and drives her head down onto the floor. wendy rolls Kristen onto her back and starts hammering Kristen's abdomen with her fists. Kristen rakes Wendy's eyes. Wendy staggers bac rubbing at her eyes, Kristen staggers to her feet and dives off the counter, clothes-lining Wendy onto her back.

Wendy and Kristen trade punches to the gut as they struggle to their feet. Kristen lands a hard right to Wendy's chin, Wendy reels back and lands a haymayer to Kristen's chin. Kristen collapses to the floor in a crumpled heap. Wendy straddles Kristen's back and pummels the the back of her head and neck, Wendy rolls Kristen onto her back, Wendy can see the glazed look in Kristen's eyes. She smiles and presses her firm ample breasts into Kristen's face. Wendy flexes her arms and kisses each of her biceps. She scoops Kristen in her arms and carries her outside, wendy drops Kristen onto the grass and goes back into her gym.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2016, 07:25:49 pm »
Laura vokov vs Trish Stratus

The camera fades in on Trish as she walks out of her dressing room, as she heads down the hallway leading to the ring Laura Vukov emerges from around the corner. Trish halts and stares at the heavily muscled bodybuilder turned wrestler. "What do you want Laura, can't it wait til we get out to the ring." Trish goes to leave but Laura steps in front of her.

"I just wanted wanted to tell you what is honor it is to finally face a wrestling legend such as yourself." Laura says placing a hand on Trish's shoulder.

"Why thank you, I'll see you in the ring. May the best woman win." Trish excuses herself and continues her way down the hallway.

"OH, I intend to." Laura says and follows after Trish.

The camera cuts to the announcer's table as Jillian and Kim are finishing their cups of coffee.

Jillian : From what we just saw backstage, it looks like Laura has little love for Trish, I think she wants to teach Trish who's the stronger woman, and if I was a betting woman, I'd place my bet on Laura.

Kim: Laura might be more muscular, but Trish is a seasoned veteran and muliple time Women's Champion in the WWE, so you can't count her out before the match even starts.

Jillian: Laura's going to pound her pretty little face into pudding, just you watch.

The camera pans over to the entrance stage as Trish emerges from the back dressed in a sleeveless black spandex unitard, the crowd bursts into applause as she runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, she waves to the fans as she stops beside Referee Denise Austin.

Laura emerges from behind the curtain dressed in a blue bikini, she stands at the head of the ramp flexing her biceps, waving to the crowd Laura struts down the ramp and hops onto the ring apron, she climbs in between the ropes and stops at arm's length distance from Trish. "Trish, I want you to know that whatever you did in the WWE doesn't matter, because tonight I'm dubbing myself the legend killer and your going to be my first victim."

"Then bring it, Laura." Trish says and charges at her larger opponent.

Laura and Trish start off with an elbow and collar tie-up, laughing Laura pushes Trish backwards towards the ropes, Trish grunts and digs her heels into the canvas, starts to push Laura back. Laura drives her knee into Trish's abdomen, Trish doubles over with a grunt, Laura grabs Trish's wrist and whips her into the ropes, Trish bounces off the ropes and barrels toward Laura, Laura hurls herself at Trish and tackles her to the canvas. Trish and Laura roll around the canvas pulling hair and slapping each other, Laura catches Trish in the chin with an elbow and pushes herself off of the wretling legend, she gets to her feet and stomps on Trish's knee. Trish grunts and rolls over to the edge of the ring, she pulls herself up to her feet and stands with her back against the ropes, she beckons to Laura, Laura charges Trish, as Laura draws near, Trish ducks down and flips Laura to the ringside floor. Laura slams down onto her back with a grunt, she gets up and climbs onto the apron, Trish charges and shoves Laura to the floor. Trish climbs to the top turnbuckle and dives off, she slams her elbow down on Laura's ab. Laura sits up clutching her midsection, she and Trish to their feet at the same time, Laura sneaks up behind Trish and nails her with an elbow to the back of her neck. Trish stumbles but manages to stay upright.

Trish sweeps Laura's legs, knocking Laura onto her back. Laura kips up and grabs Trish by the throat, she whips Trish into the steel ring steps. Trish's back hits the steps with a grunt. Laura drags Trish to her feet and slaps her across the face, Trish knees Laura's groin, as Laura drops to her knees Trish drive her knee into her chin. Trish climbs back into the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle and dives off, Laura rolls to the side as Trish lands hard on her stomach. Laura stands up and stomps hard on Trish's back, she drags Trish to her feet and knees her groin. Trish drops to her knees and low blows Laura's groin. Laura slams her fist into Trish's chest, Trish staggers back, Laura wraps her arms around Trish and tosses her back into the ring, Laura rolls into the ring and drags Trish to her feet, Trish slaps Laura across the face, she grabs the back of Laura's head and springs forward driving Laura's face onto the canvas, Trish lays over Laura.

1...2.... Laura kicks out, Trish slaps Laura's head as she rising to her feet. Trish grabs Laura by the waist, Laura elbows the side of Trish's head. Trish reels back and drops to her knees. Laura shoves Trish head between her knees, Trish reverses into a back body drop. Laura hits the canvas with a grunt.  Trish grabs Laura's ankle and drags her over to the ropes, she places Laura's ankle on the rope and stomps it. Laura screams and clenches her fists. Trish drags Laura to her fee, she grabs the back of Laura's head and presses her throat down against the top rope. Laura elbows Trish's midsection, Trish staggers back, Laura knees Trish's groin, shoves her head between her knees, she drives Trish's head onto the canvas. Laura drops to her knees and lays over Trish.

1....2...3. As Laura get to her feet, Dense raises her arm in victory. Laura bends down over and offers Trish her hand, Trish returns the gesture and Laura helps Trish to her feet. Trish pats Laura on the back as the crowd gives them a standing ovation.

Jillian: Too bad I'm not a betting woman, cause I would had made a fortune tonight. Congrats to Laura.

Kim: What an incredible match, back and forth to the very end. Any lady could have won this match.

Jillian: I've just been told Monica Brant is standing by with former Fitness Divas Champion Dale Tomita.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2016, 04:52:53 am »
 :cool2: Great job on Laura Vukov vs Trish, shows Trish's fighting spirit and Laura's power advantage was too much for Trish. Can't wait for Dale Tomita vs Laura Creavalle that could be an intense rivalry.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2016, 12:40:33 pm »
Glad you enjoyed Laura vs Trish, Laura had no doubt in her mind that she would defeat Trish.  And the Trish Swander vs Kristen Graham submission match will be one to remember.  Dale is anxious to get her hands on Laura Creavalle for costing her the title.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2016, 04:09:57 pm »
Awesome can't wait to read the Trish Swander vs Kristen Graham match and I'm intrigued on the submission match plus Dale has nothing but revenge on her mind against Laura Creavalle.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2016, 05:01:45 pm »
Dale Tomita vs Laura Creavalle

The camera fades in on Monica Brant talking with Dale Tomita.

Monica: Thank you, Jillian and Kim, I'm here with former Fitness Diva Champion Dale Tomita who has a lot to say. Dale can you tell me how you felt after your triple threat match loss to Denise Rutkowski.

Dale snatches the microphone out of Monica's hand.

Dale: Open your eyes, Monica. I didn't lose I was cheated. I had the match won when Ms Creavalle decided she wanted to stick her nose in my business. (glares and points at the camera). Let me tell you Laura, I'm going to make you pay for interfering in my title match, that's why I went to STephanie and requested this match. When I get you in the ring, I'm going to teach you never to mess with me again, and you can count on that. (tosses the microphone to Monica and heads down the hall towards the ring area).

Monica: (looks into the camera, she shrugs). Back to you Jilian and Kim.

The camera cuts to the announcer's table.

Jillian: Thanks, Monica. It seems like Dale is anxious to get Laura in the ring, but I wonder if she's thinking clearly at the moment. We've seen the powerhouse that is Laura Creavalle just demolish her foes in the ring. Dale is rushing into this, and if she's not careful it's going to a mistake she'll never forget.

Kim: You may be right, Jillian. Dale has been furious at Laura ever since she cost Dale the title. I'd love to see Dale get some payback.

The camera pans over to the entrance stage. Dale walks out dressed in a purple bikini, her fists clenched at her side as she walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring, she stands with her arms folded across her chest beside Referee Mia Finnegan. She sneers as Laura's theme music blares over the loudspeakers.

Laura struts out onto the stage dressed in a red bikini, she stops at the head of the ramp and flexes a most muscular pose, she runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Without a word she walks up to Dale and flexes her biceps. Dale's jaw drop, she takes a step back as Laura's biceps bulge with thick veiny muscles. Mia calls for the bell. LAura locks hands with Dale in the center of the ring, both women's muscles straining as they struggle to force the other to their knees, Laura shoves Dale onto her rear and flexes her biceps. Dale springs to her feet and lunges at LAura tackling her to the canvas. Dale straddles Laura's waist and pummels her abs with her fists. Laura grabs Dale by the shoulders and tosses her onto her side, she gets to her feet and stomps Dale's hip. Dale rolls toward the edge of the ring and pushes herself to her feet. Laura charges Dale and pins her back against the ropes, she ties up Dale's arms in the top and middle ropes leaving the former champion defenseless, Laura drives her knee into Dale's abdomen. Dale groans as she struggles to pull her arms free. Laura grabs Dale's ankles and tugs hard on Dale's trapped arms. Dale flails her legs and wraps them around Laura's waist. Laura slams her fists down on Dale's abdomen. Dale grunts and releases her grip arond Laura's waist. Laura hammers Dale's head with her fists and untangles her arms from the ropes.

Dale drops to her knees rubbing on her aching arms. Laura slips in behind Dale and pulls back on her wrists, she laughes and presses her right heel between Dale's shoulder blades. Dale throws back her head and shrieks, Ref Mia crouches down beside asking her if she wishes to quit. Dale says no and shakes her head. Harder and harder Laura pulls on Dale's arms, but the former champon refuses to yield, her biceps bulges as she powers against Laura's iron tight grip, she wrenches her arms free and elbows Laura's groin, As Laura doubles over, Dale twirls to her feet and dives her knee into Laura's chin. Laura staggers back and falls into the ropes. Laura runs towards the opposite ropes, she rebounds and dropkicks Laura out of the ring. Laura lands face up on the ringside floor with a grunt. Dale climbs up the top turnbuckle and dives off, Laura rolls out of the way as Dale crashes down onto the floor.

Laura is back on her feet, she stands over dale and laughs, she scoops up Dale and rams her back against the edge of the ring apron. LAura lifts Dale over head and presses her like a barbell, she rears back and hurls Dale onto the steel steps. Dale grunts as her hip strikes the edge of the steps. LAura drags Dale to her feet and whips her into the ring. Laura rlls into the ring and lays down over Dale.

1...2... To Laura's shock Dale kicks out. Laura shouts at Mia and holds three fingers in the ref's face. Dale crawls towards the corner and pulls herself up and crouches down on the top turnbuckle, Laura turns and runs at Dale, Dale dives off the turnbuckle and catches Laura with a flying clothes-line. Dale staggers to her feet, she se grabs LAura's wrist and drags her to her feet, she goes for an irish whip, but Laura kicks her in the groin. Dale doubles over, Laura wraps her arm around Dale's throat and drives her her head onto the canvas, she goes for another 3 count.

1...2... Dale kicks out again. Laura snarls and drags Dale to her feet. She wraps her arms around Dale's waist and squeezes Dale up against her heavily muscled body. Dale slaps Laura's ears, but Laura continues to squeeze tighter. Dale flails her arms for several seconds as the air rushes from her lungs. her arms hang limp at her side, her head sags forward. Mia raises up Dale's arm, when she releases it drops down back at her side. A second time Mia raises Dale's arm, it drops again. Mia raises Dale's arm a third time, Mia calls for the bell as Dale's arm drops to her side once more. Laura lowers Dale gently onto her back and stands with one foot pressed against the former champion's chest. Laura bends down and whispers in Dale's ear. "Enjoy your nap." Laura taunts the crowd as she walks up the entrance ramp.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2016, 08:25:44 pm »

Kristen Graham vs Stacie Tovar Beach Brawl

Kristen laid back in her chair soaking up the sun's rays as she tanned herself on the beach. She takes a sip from her water bottle and wipes the sweat from her forehead. She glances out at the ocean and grins, she squints as she catches sight of a figure swimming towards the shore. Kristen stiffens in her chair wondering who else would know she was here. As the figure walks up onto the shore, Kristen lets a loud sigh as Stacie Tovar walks up beside her, her muscular body dripping wet. "Long time no see, Stacie. So what brings you here?"

Stacie smirked as she brushed the hair out of her face. "Just wanted to see what you were up to." Stacie crouched down and playfully punched Kristen's bicep. "Not bad, but I think mine are tougher."

Kristen pushed herself out of her chair and stood with her hands on her hips. "Oh really, then I guess there's only one way to find out." Kristen flexed her arms at her side, her baseball biceps bulging with thick ropy veins. Stacie gulped and took a step back, Kristen smirked and kissed her bulging bicep. "Are you scared, little Stacie."

Stacie sneered and flexed her arms, her softball biceps bulging with thick hard muscles. Kristen feet felt like they were glued to the spot, her mouth agape at the sight of Stacie's arm muscles. she shook her head and offered her hand. "Yeah, you got sme pretty nice bceps, but let's find out if they're just for show."

Stacie shook Kristen's hand, she lowered her head and chuckled. "Fine, if that's what you want, then you're going to learn a hard lesson." Stacie squeezed Kristen's hand in her powerful grip, Kristen groaned and fell to her knees. Kristen droved her fist into Stacie's abdomen. Stacie grunted and loosened her grip on Kristen's hand. Kristen stood up and slapped Stacie's face. Stacie snarled as she sprang at Kristen and tackled her to the sand. Grabbing her hair, Stacie dragged Kristen to her feet and flung her tawards the shore, Kristen splashed down onto the water's edge, she spit out mouthful of water as she raised her face from out of the water. Kristen charged Stacie, Stacie tossed a handful of wet sand in Kristen's face. Kristen staggered along the shore as she rubbed at her eyes. Stacie snuck up behind Kristen and locks on the full nelson. Kristen moaned as she writhed in Stacie's powerful iron like grip. 

Stacie laughed and slammed Kristen into her back, Kristen splashed down in the water. Stacie pressed her heel down on Kristen's abdomen, Kristen grabbed Stacie's ankle and jerked her off her feet. Stacie flailed her arms as Kristen pounced on her back, Kristen wrapped one arm around Stacie's throat and pressed on the back of her head. Gasping for air, Stacie thrashed about in the water as Kristen tightened her grip. Kristen dragged a flailing Stacie deeper into the water, Stacie elbowed Kristen, Kristen grunted but continued to hld firm, Stacie elbowed her again. Kristen grunted and doubled over. Stacie loosened Kristen's arm from around her throat and stood up, grabbing Kristen's hair she shoves Kristen's head under water. Kristen thrashed wildly about trying to break loose from Stacie. Stacie lifted Kristen's head out of the water and dragged her up to the shoreline, she shoved Kristen onto her hands and knees and pressed down on the back of her head, forcing Kristen's face into the soggy sand.

Kristen swept Stacie's legs, Stacie fell back into the water. Kristen staggered to her feet and shoved Stacie's head under water. "How do you like that, Stacie." Kristen shouted as bubbles broke the surface of the water. Kristen howled and pulled Stacie's head out of the water, she scooped up Stacie and slammed her down onto her stomach. Kristen shoved a handful of sand into Stacie's mouth. Dragging Stacie to her feet, Kristen drove her knee into her groin. Kristen shoved Stacie's head between her knees and slammed her fists down on Stacie's back. Stacie dropped to her knees, Kristen drove her knee into Stacie's chin, Stacie flopped onto her back, Kristen straddled her waist and smooshed sand into her face. Kristen pummeled Stacie's abs with her fists. Stacie grunted and slapped Kristen's chest, Kristen laughed and continued to hammered Stacie's abs.

"No more." Stacie cried. Kristen smirked and flexed her arms at her side, she leaned down and whispered in Stacie's ear. "I want you to worship my muscles, don't resist Stacie, you want learn to enjoy it." 

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2016, 11:55:31 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Danielle Sidell

Kristen laid by the shore of the beach, she rolled onto her stomach, she sat sat up and grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion from out of her beach bag and squirted a glob into her right palm, she rubbed her hands together and ran them all over her heavily muscled physique, her fingers brushed lightly against her thick craggy biceps, she shuddered with delight as she moved her hands over her chiseled washboard abs. Suddenly, a large shadow fell over her from behind, she craned her head to see Danielle standing over her with arms folded across her chest. Kristen scurried to her feet and stood staring at her unwelcome intruder a confused look in her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Danielle glared at Kristen with fire in her eyes, she said nothing, which annoyed the hell out of Kristen.

Kristen marched up to Danielle, their chests pressing together. Kristen screamed in Danielle's face. "Why don't you answer me, have you gone soft in the -"

Danielle squeezed Kristen's throat in her powerful grip. Gasping for air, Kristen raked her fingers down Danielle's meaty forearm. Danielle smirked at Kristen and leaned in close, her warm breath blowing in Kristen's ear. "STacie asked me to give you a visit, seems you really gave her the pounding of a lifetime the other day. She says I should return the favor to you. Hope you don't mind." Danielle gave Kristen a hard shove. Kristen stumbled back and flopped down onto her rear, she stared up at Danielle as she rubbed her throat, a shiver ran down her spine.

Never taking her eyes off Danielle, Kristen slowly got to her feet and backed away several inches, Danielle caught sight of the fear creeping into Kristen's eyes and laughed. "I can tell your scared, as well you should be, when I get through with you, you're going to be begging Stacie for forgiveness." Danielle flexed her arms, her football biceps bulged with thick hard muscles and veins. Gulping hard, Kristen turned to run, Danielle lunged and grabbed a habndful of Kristen's hair and dragged her away from the ocean shore. Kristen screamed and flailed her arms as Danielle dropped to one knee and drove Kristen's back down onto her upraised knee, she held Kristen over her knee and psuhed down on her head and knees. Kristen screamed as intense pain racked her back. Danielle licked her own lips and grinned. Kristen scooped up a handful of sand and flung it in Danielle's eyes. Danielle snarled and shoved Kristen off her knee, she growled and rubbed at her eyes.

Clutching her own back, Kristen staggered to her feet and kneed Danielle in the abdomen, she lunged and tackled Danielle into the water. Soaking wet, both ladies traded blows to the abs and chest as they tread along the shoreline. Danielle clutched Kristen's throat, Kristen kneed Danielle in the groin, Danielle squeezed Kristen's throat tight as Kristen drove her knee into her groin a second time. Danielle grunted and released her grip on Kristen's throat.
Danielle wrapped her mosterous muscular arms around Kristen's waist and hoisted her into the air, Kristen's feet dangling several inches off the ground. Danielle shook Kristen like a rag doll and fung her into the ocean. Kristen ran onto shore, Danielle stepped into her path and caught Kristen's chin with the back of her fist.

Kristen fell to her knees, Danielle lifted Kristen up by her throat and slammed her down onto the sand, she dropped to her knees beside Kristen and wrapped her tree trunk legs around Kristen's throat, the ocean lapping at Kristen's face, she spit out a mouthful of salty water. Danielle laughed and leaned in close to Kristen's face. "Stacie said to make you suffer, and that's what I'm going to do. Resist all you want but it's not going to change my mind." Danielle grabbed Kristen's wrists and tugged back hard on her arms. Kristen screamed and flailed her legs, she sucked in a another mouthful of ocean water.

"Please let me go, I'll do anything you want." Kristen pleaded as tears streamed down her face.

Danielle cocked her eyebrow. "Really anything. Do you promise. Even if it was the most degrading thing I could think of." Danielle tugged harder on Kristen's arms.

"Yessssssssssss!!!!" Kristen cried out.

"Fine then." Danielle released Kristen's arm, she stood up and dragged Kristen onto a dry section of the beach. Kristen sat up and glared at Danielle. Danielle looked down at Kristen and smirked. "Lick my feet clean, and don't forget to bark like the dog you are."

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2016, 10:41:00 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Danielle Sidell and Stacie Tovar

Kristen plopped down into her soft cushioned beach chair as the cool ocean breeze swept through her hair,  she took a long sip from her water bottle and poured the rest over her head to cool herself off. Having just finished her daily five mile run along the shore, her heart still raced as she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the tide. The midday sun beat down on her brawny sweat drenched body. "It's such a nice day, I wish it could stay like this forever."

Kristen heard someone clearing their throat and opened her eyes, Danielle and Stacie were standing on either side of her, glaring at her as they folded their arms across their chests. Kristen bolted out of her chair and spun to face her uninvited company. "What are you two doing here?"

Stacie smirked as she dropped her arms to her side and walked up to Kristen, their noses nearly touching. "I still have unfinished business with you. Last time you manage to outmuscle me, but this time I'm going the last one left standing." Stacie brushed the hair from out of her eyes, her eyes met Kristen's and they stared at each other for what seemed like hours. Danielle called to Stacie and drew her attention away from Kristen.

"Well, tell her what we have in mind." Danielle says.

Stacie nods and turns her gaze back on Kristen. "Silly me, I almost forgot. Hey Kristen, since you managed to beat me last, I thought we'd have another go around, but I thought why don't you test your strength against Danielle and me at the same time, that is if you're up to it."

Kristen glared at Stacie then shifted heer gaze to Danielle, she chewed nervously on her lower lip as they awaited her answer. She took a deep breath and closed her for a second, she exhaled as she opened her eyes then offered Stacie her hand. "Fine, I accept your challenge." Kristen went to pull her hand back, but Stacie smirked and squeezed Kristen's hand in her powerful grip, Stacie flexed her right arm, her softball bicep swelled with thick hard muscles and corded veins. Kristen winced and dropped to her knees as Stacie continued to crush her hand.

Danielle knelt down behind Kristen, she slipped her heavily muscled arms under Kristen's armpit's and locked her hands behind her neck, Kristen groaned as Danielle pushed her head down towards her chest. Stacie laughed and gave Kristen a hard shot to her abdomen, Kristen grunted as Danielle pulled her up to her feet. Stacie drove her knee into Kristen's groin, Danielle lifted Kristen off ther feet and swung her back and forth. Kristen raised up her arms and brought them down hard, Danielle's hands slipped open, Kristen slammed her elbow into Danielle's throat. Stacie lunged and clutched her arms Kristen's waist and shoved her onto her back.

Kristen and Stacie rolled along the shore trading ounches and pulling hair, Stacie drove her knee into Kristen's groin. Stacie stood up and grabbed Kristen's ankles, Kristen flailed her arms and begged Stacie to let go, Stacie smirked as she stomped down on Kristen's groin. Kristen moaned and sat up clutching at her crotch. Danielle was back on her feet, she drove her knee into Kristen's upper back and pulled back on her arms. Kristen threw back her head and let out a blood curdling scream, Stacie knelt down in front of her and gave her chest a hard slap. Kristen glared at Stacie and snarled. Stacie laughed and pressed the heel of her foot into Kristen's groin.

Kristen breathed a sigh of relief as Danielle let go her her wrists, Stacie drew back and flexed her arms at her side. Kristen staggered to her feet, she bent don with her hands resting on her knees as Danielle and Stacie stood back and laughed. Danielle rushed Kristen and kneed her forehead, knocking Kristen onto her back. Stacie bent down and pulled up on Kristen's right arm, and pressed her foot down on Kristen's forehead. Danielle stomped Kristen's abdomen repeatedly, Kristen screamed and thrashed about trying to free her arm from Stacie's powerful grip. Danielle knelt down beside Kristen's face, she laughed as she shoved a handful of sand into Kristen's mouth. Stacie pulled her foot off of Kristen's forehead and kicked Kristen in her ribs. Danielle grabbed Kristen's hair and pulled her up into a sitting position, Stacie plopped down behind Kristen and pulled back on her hair, hooking her right arm under Kristen's neck, Kristen gagged on Stacie's armpit hair.

Danielle knelt down in front of Kristen and gave her a hard slap across the abdomen. "Why don't you give up Kristen, I know that you can't keep this up forever. Give up now and well go easy on you from this point on. Resist and we'll make you wish you were never born."

Kristen flailed her arms wildly, but couldn't shake Stacie off, Pain racking her entire body, Kristen screamed her submission at the top of her lungs. She breathed a sigh of relief as Stacie released her from the dragon sleeper, Stacie shoved Kristen onto her stomach and stood up, she straddled Kristen's waist and ran her hands through her winded and battered foe's hair. Danielle pressed Kristen's face down into the sand and laughed. "Say, didn't I tell you we would go much easier on you." Danielle laughed, Stacie stood up and kicked Kristen in her ribs. Danielle and Stacie high-five and walk back to Danielle's car.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2016, 05:51:53 pm »
Alundra Blayze vs Akira Hokuto

The camera fades in on Kim and Jillian sitting behind the announcer's table.

Kim: That was quite a win by Laura Creavalle, but now we move on to our next match of the evening which has been a long time coming, wouldn't you say, Jillian.

Jillian: Right, Kim. A long long time ago there existed a federation called World Championship Wrestling, and at the time Alundra Blayze wrestled under the name Madusa, she challenged Akira Hokuto for the Women's title and came up short every time. Well tonight they are going to settle the score once and for all in a hardcore rules match. Monica Brant is standing by in the back with Alundra.

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Monica is standing next to Alundra and Lita.

Monica: Hello, everybody, And I'm here with one of the greatest wrestlers of our time. It's an to be able to interview you, Miss Blayze. It seemed like every time you were about to win the WCW women's title, something unexpected seemed to happen. So you have a plan to make sure you don't get cheated out of your victory.

Alundra: (grabs the mic from Monica) As a matter I do, that's why I got my good friend Lita here watching my back, and if Sonny Onoo tries to interfere Lita is going to take him out of the pictue. I've waited too long for this, and I'm not going to let anyone or anything spoil it. (Hands the mic back to Monica and heads down the corridor leading to the ring area).

Monica: (smiles at the camera) Back to you ladies.

The camera cuts back to Kim and Jillian.

Kim: Sounds like Alundra is more than ready for this match, let's hope she finally gets her payback on Akira.

Jillian: Don't get your hopes up too high. Akira is no greenhorn wrestler, she's tangled with some of the strongest women in the world. and every one of them said Akira pushed them to their limits, even if they they ended up losing.                               

Kim: and with Sonny Onoo in her corner, Akira is a force to be reckoned with.

The arena lights dim, the camera pans over to the entrance stage as Akira emerges from the back, dressed in a skintight black leotard, and black knee-high leather boos, Sonny Onoo in tow. Akira stands at the top of the ramp, she glances around the packed arena and wails like a banshee, she runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, as she gets to her feet Ref Terri Gold refreshes her on the rules of the match. Akira scoffs and puts her hand in Terri's face and tells her to back up. terri grumbles as she steps back, Sonny stands in front of the announcer's table.

Alundra marches out onto the entrance stage dressed in a rainbow striped leotard as her music blares over the loudspeakers, the crowd greets her with a standing ovation. Lita follows close behind the WWE Halll of Fame as she makes her way down the ramp. Alundra climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes, she walks to the center of the ring and glares at Akira as she folds her arms across her chest. Akira struts over to Alundra and gets in her face their noses nearly touching, Alundra shoves Akira back. Terri steps in between them. "Wait til I ring the bell." Terri motions to the timekeeper.

Alundra and Akira circle each other, they charge in and lock up with a collar and elbow tie up.  Akira knees Alundra's groin, she puts Alundra in a side headlock and leads her over to the ropes, Alundra elbows Akira's ribs, she pushes Akira into the ropes, Akira bounces off and bashes Alundra's chest with her forearm, knocking Alundra onto her back. Alundra rolls to her feet, she rushes Akira and rams her shoulder into Akira's abdomen. Akira lets out a grunt as she stumbles back, she drops onto her stomach and rolls out of the ring, she crawls under the ring apron. Alundra rolls out of the ring and lifts up the apron skirt and peers under the ring. Akira presses down on the nozzle on the can in her hand, spraying air freshener into Alundra's eyes.

Alundra screams as she staggers back rubbing at her eyes. Akira crawls out from under the ring brandishing a plastic baseball bat, she bashes it across Alundra's waist, Alundra grunts as she drops to one knee. Akira swings the bat down at Alundra's head, but Alundra grabs the head of the bat with both hands and jerks it out of Akira's hands. Alundra bashes the bat across the side of Akira's left knee. Akira drops to one knee, she lunges raking her fingers down Alundra's face. Alundra gets to her feet and tosses the bat aside, she grabs Akira's wrist and pulls her to her feet. Akira knees Alundra's abdomen, Alundra staggers back against the security barricade. Akira knife edge chops Alundra across the throat, Alundra falls back over the security barrcade and into the crowd, several fans in the front row scatter as Akira dives off the barricade and brings her elbow down on Alundra's chest. Alundra sits up with a grunt, Akira grabs a chair and swings it down on Alundra's head, but Alundra sweeps her legs out from under her. Alundra gets to her feet and snatches the chair from Akira and brings it down on Akira's abdomen.

Alundra throws the chair down and drags Akira to her feet, she whips Akira into the security barricade, Akira flips over the barricade and crashes down onto the ringside floor. Alundra climbs onto the barricade and dives off, Akira rolls out of the way as Alundra crashes face-first onto the floor. Akira gets to her feet, she grabs Alundra's ankles and slams her booed heel down on Alundra's groin, Alundra grunts and rolls onto her side clutching her groin. Akira leans over Alundra and slaps her across the face, Alundra wraps her legs around Akira's left ankle and pulls her to the ground, she gets to her feet and stomps on Akira's left knee.

Sonny crouches down and starts to sneak around the corner of the ringside floor, Lita runs around the outside of the ring and sneaks up behind Akira's manager, she taps him on the shoulder startling him. As he tries to flle, Lita grabs the collar of her suit jacket, Sonny slips out of his jacket, slips past Lita and runs around the ring to the safety of the ramp. Lita throws Sonny's jacket to the floor, she turns and is greeted with a boot to the face from Akira. Akira stands Lita and laughs. Alundra grabs Akira's hair from behind and smashes her face against the ring apron. Alundra rolls Akira into the ring, she rolls in herself and pulls Akira to her feet. Akira kicks Alundra's groin, As Alundra doubles over Akira drives her knee into Alundra's forehead. Alundra flops onto her back with a grunt. Akira grabs Alundra's ankle and drags her into the northwest corner, Akira slides out of the ring and pulls on Alundra's ankle, Alundra cries out as her groin collides with the ring post. Akira slams the side of Allundra's leg into the ring post.

Alundra sits up rubbing on her groin, she grabs the ropes and pulls herself to her feet as Akira rolls back into the ring wielding a crowbar, Alundra throws up her hands as Akira taps the crowbar against her free palm, Alundra steps back as Akira approaches slowly with a sadistic grin stretched across her lips. Alundra gasps as her back touches  against the ropes, Akira lunges and presses the crowbar sideways against Alundra's throat, Sonny climbs onto the ring apron and pulls Alundra's arms behind her back.

Lita gets to her feet, she rans around the ring and low blows Sonny forcing him to release Alundra. Sonny tumbles off the ring apron and lands on his side. Lita pulls Sonny to his feet and hits him with the twist of fate. Akira pulls the crowbar from Alundra's throat and waves it at Lita, Lita flips her the bird. Akira curses at Lita in Japanese. Lita shrugs her shoulders and grins. Alundra slams her elbow into the side of Akira's head, she snatches the crowbar from Akira and brings it down on top of her head. Akira collapses to the canvas like a sack of potatoes, Alundra kneels down beside Akira and makes the cover.

1...2...3. Terri raises Alundra's arm in victory, Lita rolls into the ring and hugs Alundra. Alundra bows as the crowd gives her a standing ovation, she rolls out of the ring and walks to the back with Lita, leaving the fallen Akira behind.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2016, 08:33:09 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Birthe Mack

Kristen grunts as she hoists the barbell over her head, her football biceps bulge with rock hard muscles and veins as she counts to ten then lets the barbell drop to the mat. Breathing heavily she plops onto her rear and wipes the back of her hand across her sweat drenched forehead. She lays on her back and shuts her eyes to give her body a few minutes to rest before she attempts to lift the 500lb barbell once more. She sits up as she hear the door creak open, Birthe walks into the gym and approaches Kristen, a towel draped over her shoulder. "What's up, Birthe? Long time no see."

"It's been too long, I thought I'd pay my good friend a visit." Birthe smiles and sits down on the mat beside Kristen. "Looks like I interrupted your workout. Should I come back later."

"No, you came at just the right time, care to lift with me. I could use a good spotter." Kristen pushes herself to her feet with a grunt and motions to the barbell. Kristen squats down and grips the handle of the barbell, Birthe stands behind Kristen, her groin pressing against Kristen's rear. "You don't have to be that close."

"I'm fine where I am." Birthe says as she moves her arms around Kristen's waist and grips the barbell handle loosely.

Kristen shrugs, she inhales deeply and lifts the barbell up to her waist, She takes another breath as she raises the barbell over her head, her eyes narrow as Birthe presses her breasts against her back. She shakes her head, a small grin stretches across her lips. She grunts and grunts and drops the barbell onto the mat. Kristen does nine more reps, Birthe starts to moan behind her. "Okay, your turn."

Birthe smirks, before Kristen can spot her, Birthe lifts the barbell over her head with one hand, she gazes at Kristen and presses the barbell nine more more times then lets it drop to the mat.

"Not bad, you got some strength in you, want to pose down." Kristen pulls off her sweat drenched tanktop and tosses it onto the floor.

"I thought you've never ask." Birthe rips off her tanktop and and tosses it to Kristen. "guests first." Birthe hits a most muscular pose, and Kristen follows suit. To Kristen's disbelief, Birthe's upper body and and arms bulge with thick rock hard muscles, by her guess Birthe's biceps are big around as basketballs. Kristen stares down at her football biceps, she grumbles under her breath and moves into a front double biceps pose. Her eyes widen as Birthe flexes her own biceps, Kristen gawks at Birthe's monstrous biceps. "That's not possible, all those muscles on that tiny frame. Are you on steroids."

Birthe laughs and shakes her head. "Nothing but hard work and genetics, maybe you should be lifting some heavier than a measly %00lbs." Birthe ties her hair into a ponytail and bats her eyes at Kristen.

"There's no way you're stronger than and I'm going to prove it. Fight me, it's the only way to know for sure." Kristen spreads her legs shoulder length apart and holds her hands over her head.

Birthe throws back her head and chuckles. "If that's what you want, I accept your challenge." Birthe locks hands with Kristen, she lowers her head and smirks. They begin to push each other back their arms bulging as they struggle for dominance, Kristen slowly forces Birthe down onto one knee, she smiles as Birthe's left knee touches the mat. Birthe smirks and pushes herself up onto both feet, she locks eyes with Kristen and squeezes her her hands as she effortlessly forces Kristen down onto both knees. Kristen whimpers as she tries toi get back to her feet but Birthe's strength is too much for her to overcome. In desperation, Kristen headbutts Birthe's groin, Birthe yelps and releases Kristen's hands. Kristen slams her fist in Birthe's abs. Birthe grunts and slaps Kristen across the face. Kristen stumbles back, Birthe lunges and drives her knee into Kristen's groin.

Kristen grunts and drops to her knees. Birthe moves behind Kristen and wraps her arms around the kneeling Kristen. Kristen flails her arms as Birthe's grip tightens on her throat. Gasping for air, Kristen drives her knee into Birthe's groin. Birthe laughs off Kristen's desperate attempt to free herself and hoists her into the air, Kristne's feet dangling above the mat. Birthe chuckles and slams Kristen's back against the mat. Kristen rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the edge of the mat. Birthe grabs Kristen's ankle and locks her into a Boston crab, Kristen screams and pounds the mat with her fists as Birthe leans back into the hold, pain racks Kristen's muscular back. on the verge on tears Kristen claws at the mat, she grits her teeth as she tries to flex her legs.

Birthe looks over her shoulder, a sadistic grin stretched across her lips. "Keep fighting, Kristen, if you can. I don't want you to give up just yet." To Kristen's relief, Birthe breaks the hold and bends down over her. "Get back on your feet, I know you're not finished yet."

Kristen rolls onto her side and clutches her, she glares up at a smirking Birthe and snarls. Birthe takes a step back and waits for Kristen to stand up. Kristen grunts as she pushes herself to her feet, she charges at Birthe and raises her right arm out at her side. Birthe grabs Kristen's right wrist with one hand and slams her free fist into Kristen's abdomen. Kristen grunts and drops to her knees. Birthe scowls, and drives her knee into Kristen's chin. Kristen grunts as her back hits the mat, Breathing heavily and drenched in sweat, Kristen's legs tremble as she staggers to her feet, she lunges and locks her arms around Birthe's waist and squeezes the german beauty as she tightly as she can.

"Is that the best you can do. I'm disappointed in you Kristen. I thought you were stronger than this." Birthe presses her palm against Kristen's chin, with a flick of the wrist she sends the winded Kristen stumbling back, Kristen wobbles on her feet but manages to stay upright, Birthe struts up to a dazed Kristen and taps her chest with her pinky finger, Kristen topples over her bacjk hitting the mat with a loud thud. Birthe stands over Kristen with one foot on her chest and flexes her biceps. "Poor Kristen, I'm not even close to being finished with you. Since you cna't fight anymore, I guess you'll just have to find something else for you to do."

Birthe flips Kristen onto her stomach, she pulls Kristen up onto her knees. Birthe presses Kristen's face between her massive chiseled pecs. "Worship me, Kristen. My boidy is far superior to yours in every single way. Kristen slowly starts coming to. Birthe orders Kristen to kiss her feet. Lacking the strength to fight back, Kristen obeys without hesitation. Birthe smiles as Kristen's lips kiss her feet.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View