Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583190 Posts in 74272 Topics by 29942 Members - Latest Member: jonnygoomba June 03, 2024, 08:39:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 105125 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2016, 12:14:16 am »
Lolo Jones vs Molly Holly

The camera cuts to the backstage area, Monica is standing beside Lolo Jones, she dressed in a purple sports bra and black running shorts, she smiles and waves at the camera.

Monica: Hello, I’m here with the lovely Lolo Jones, tonight you face veteran superstar Molly Holly, what are your thoughts on stepping into the ring with her.

Lolo: Grabs the mic) She may have years of experience on her side, but I have heart and determination. I have nothing but respect for Molly, but I came here to win. (Hands the mic back to Monica and walks towards the ring area.

Monica: (turns to the camera and shrugs) back to you, Jillian and Kim.

The camera cuts to the announcer’s table.

Jillian: Sounds like Lolo is ready for a fight, but it’s not going to be easy against Molly.

Kim: (Nods) that’s right, Molly is a seasoned pro and she knows how to get the job done. Any mistake by Lolo and Molly will be sure to capitalize on it.

Molly is already waiting in the ring beside Ref Carol Semple, dressed in a pink tank top and black spandex pants.

Lolo walks out onto the entrance stage; she is greeted by the audience with a standing ovation, she waves to her fans and sprints down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and glares at Molly as she gets to her feet. Molly walks up to Lolo and shoves her, Lolo points at Molly and asks what’s wrong with her. Ref Carol calls for the bell.

Molly and Lolo lock up in the center of the ring, Molly knees Lolo in the abdomen and whips her into the ropes, and Lolo rebounds off the ropes and connects with a forearm smash to Molly’s chest. Lolo runs and bounces off the ropes as Molly gets to her feet, Lolo jumps into the air and connects with a dropkick to the small of Molly’s back, Molly staggers and falls through the ropes and crashes onto the ringside floor.

Lolo leans over the ropes and taunts Molly as she staggers to her feet, Molly snarls and grabs Lolo’s ankles and jerks her off her feet, she drags Lolo out of the ring and presses her back against the edge of the ring apron, Molly gives Lolo a hard slap across her chest. Lolo grunts and rubs the red handprint on her chest, she yells and knife edge chops Molly across the chest, Molly stumbles back.

Molly lunges and slams her fist into Lolo’s abdomen. Lolo slaps Molly across the face and shoves her into the security barrier; she knees Molly in the abdomen and lifts her up in the vertical suplex. Molly flails her legs and manages to shift the momentum in her favor, she swings down onto her feet and head butts Lolo’s forehead. Lolo staggers back clutching her forehead. Molly whips Lolo back into the ring and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and crouches down.
Jillian: What’s Molly doing?

Kim: its looks like she’s going for her finisher the Molly-Go-Round.

Lolo gets to her feet and stumbles towards the corner, Molly somersaults off the turnbuckle and lands on Lolo’s shoulders sending her crashing onto her back. Molly hooks Lolo’s legs.

1…2….Lolo barely kicks out. Molly stares dumbfounded as she gets to her knees. Molly gets in Carol’s face and begins to argue with her. Carol tells her it was a 2 count and to drop it. Molly grabs two handfuls of Lolo’s hair and drags her to her feet, Lolo knees Molly’s abdomen, Molly doubles over. Lolo places Molly in a headlock and drives her forehead onto the canvas. Lolo rolls Molly onto her back and lays down over her.

1…2…Molly lifts her right shoulder off the canvas. Lolo sits Molly up and sits down behind her; she locks her arms around Molly’s throat and then wraps her legs around Molly’s torso. Molly screams and flails her arms as Lolo tightens her grip on her throat. Molly rocks her body side to side as she struggles to make her way towards the ropes; she stretches her feet and manages to place it on the bottom rope. Carol orders Lolo to break the hold, but she refuses.

1….2….3…4…Lolo breaks the hold and shoves Molly onto her side, she stands up and leans down over Molly and screams in her face. Molly slams her foot between Lolo’s legs. Lolo grunts and drops to her knees. Molly rolls to her feet and kicks Lolo in her ribs as she gets to her feet. Molly scoops up Lolo and sits her down on the top turnbuckle.

Molly walks to the opposite corner and runs towards Lolo, Lolo stirs and stands up on the top turnbuckle and dives off, she lands on Molly’s shoulders and forces her back onto the canvas, Lolo hooks both of Molly’s legs.

1…2…3. Carol raises Lolo’s arm in victory. Lolo bows to the crowd and helps Molly to her feet.

Jillian; I have to hand it to Lolo. She really pulled off the upset and defeated Molly with her own finisher no less. (Applauds).

Kim: Let’s take you to the back where Monica is standing by with Kristen Graham as we get ready for our main event for the night.

The camera cuts to the back. Kristen stands beside Monica dressed in a gold bikini, she smiles and waves to the camera.

Monica: Well Kristen, it looks like your lucky night getting to heading into the main event of the evening. You’ve got Mickie James in a mud wrestling match. Are you excited?

Kristen: I’m not too keen on the idea of wrestling in mud, but at least it’s not something like jelly. Mickie is one of my idols; I’m definitely honored to be stepping into the ring with her, no matter what kind of match it is.

Monica: Are you concerned about the masked woman who attacked you before your match last week, what are you going to do if she shows up again.

Kristen: (furrows her brows and glares into the camera) If that coward shows her masked face around me again, I’m going to-

The masked woman barrels into Kristen’s back, she grabs the back of Kristen’s head and slams her forehead against the wall, and Kristen collapses onto her back. Monica shouts for security at the top of her lungs. The masked woman flips Kristen onto her stomach and locks on the camel clutch, Kristen screams and flails her hands as the masked woman pulls back on her chin. Monica snarls and drives her heel into the side of the masked woman’s head, the masked woman grunts and flops onto her side,

Monica lunges at the masked woman, but she scrambles to her feet and ducks around the corner as six female musclebound security guards run down the hall. Monica kneels down beside Kristen and asks if she’s alright. Kristen groans and gives her thumbs up. Kristen rolls onto her back and groans as she sits up; she winces and clutches the small of her back.

Monica: I’m going to have the doctor take a quick look at Kristen. Back to you Kim and Jillian.

The camera cuts to Jillian and Kim

Jillian: Understood, one last commercial break and we’ll be back with our main event.

Kim: We hope.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2016, 12:14:16 am »

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2016, 09:27:18 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Mickie James

The camera fades in on Jillian and Kim.

Jillian: We’re back, and we just got word that Kristen is fit to compete, though Dr. Michi Ritz advises against it. Any speculation on who this masked mystery woman might be?

Kim: (Shakes her head) it could be anyone, Jillian. It’s gotta be someone who has it out for Kristen. But I’m glad she will be able to wrestle.

The camera pans over to the ring, Mickie is already in the ring, mud squishing between her toes as she paces along the south side of the ring dressed in a silver bikini. Ref Torrie Wilson stands in the center of the ring in her bare feet.

Kristen’s music blares over the loud speakers as she walks out onto the entrance stage clutching the small of her back, she blows kisses to the crowd as she hobbles down the ramp, she climbs up the ring steps and winces as she steps through the ropes, cold mud squishes between her toes as she steps into the ring. She walks to the center of the ring and offers Mickie her hand.

Mickie shakes Kristen’s hand and tells Kristen to make it a match the fans won’t soon forget. Kristen grins and tells her she wouldn’t have it any other way and don’t get too messy. Ref Torrie calls for the bell; Kristen and Mickie lock up in the center of the ring, the muscles in their arms bulging as they strain to force the other to their knee. Kristen lets out a low yelp and drops to one knee. Mickie presses her heel against Kristen’s abdomen, she leaps up and slams her other heel into the side of Kristen’s head, Kristen splashes face first into the mud.

Kristen pushes herself up and spits out a mouthful of mud, as she slowly rises to her feet Mickie bounces off the ropes and lands a dropkick to her abdomen, Kristen grunts as her back splashes down into the mud. Mickie goes for an elbow drop, Kristen rolls towards the edge of the ring as Mickie falls into the mud. Kristen grabs the ropes and pulls herself to her feet as Mickie gets to her knees, she runs and drives her knee into Mickie’s side and sends her flopping onto her side.

Kristen slumps down in the northwest corner of the ring clutching the small of her back, she grunts and pushes herself back out of the corner, she scoops Mickie up and goes to slam her down, but a dull pain shots up her back, she falls to her knees, Mickie lands safely on her feet. Ref Torrie crouches down by Kristen and asks if she’s able to continue. Kristen nods and pushes herself to her feet.

Mickie slides up behind Kristen and locks her arms around her waist and squeezes her tight, Kristen groans and thrashes her body as she struggles to escape Mickie’s bearhug. Mickie hoists Kristen off her feet and suplexes her into the mud. Kristen and Mickie scramble to their feet, Mickie grabs a handful of Kristen’s hair and leads her into the northeast corner of the ring, Kristen grunts as her back strikes the turnbuckle. Mickie hooks Kristen’s arms around the top rope and mounts the middle rope, she slams her fist down repeatedly on the top of Kristen’s head, Mickie stop as the crowd counts to ten, she hops down off the turnbuckle and knees Kristen’s abdomen.

Kristen frees her arms from around the top rope, she lunges at Mickie and connects with a forearm across Mickie’s throat, both women splashing into the cold mud. Mickie gets up to her feet first, she scoops up a handful of mud, Kristen sits up , Mickie smooshes the mud into Kristen’s face, she screams and slams her heel into Kristen’s chin. Kristen grunts as her back hits the mud, she rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the ropes. Mickie grabs her right ankle and clamps on the ankle lock.

Kristen screams and reaches for the ropes but Mickie pulls her back from the ropes, Kristen grits her teeth and clenches her fists. Mickie tells Kristen to tap out. Kristen shouts no, with a burst of energy coursing through her Kristen manages to drag herself forward and grasps the bottom rope. Mickie releases the ankle lock and retreats to the southwest corner of the ring. Kristen rolls onto her side, breathing heavily she glares at Mickie, she winces as she sits up and wipes the mud from her face. Mickie bends down with her hands on her knees and watches Kristen as she stumbles to her feet.

Kristen leans against the top rope and keeps her eyes locked on Mickie, Mickie charges Kristen and leaps into the air, Kristen drops to her stomach and rolls out of the ring. Mickie misses the dropkick and splashes down into the mud, Kristen staggers around the ring leaving muddy foot prints in her wake. Mickie climbs to the top turnbuckle and dives off, she flings herself at Kristen and connects with a flying shoulder tackle. Kristen and Mickie lay sprawled out on the ringside floor next to each other.

Kristen rolls onto her side and crawls towards the ring steps. Mickie sits up and clutches her right shoulder. Kristen crawls up onto the ring steps and crawls back into the ring, Mickie staggers to her feet and rolls into the ring. Kristen staggers to her feet, Mickie grabs Kristen around the waist, hoists her off her feet and tosses her forward slamming her down onto her back. Kristen screams out and clutches the small of her back. Mickie grabs Kristen’s ankles and tucks them under her armpits; she falls back and catapults Kristen halfway across the ring. Kristen slams face first into the mud.

Mickie stands over Kristen and stomps the small of her back, she drops her butt down on the small of Kristen’s back and pulls back on her arms. Kristen throws back her head and lets out a blood curdling scream. Mickie tells her she better tap out or face the consequences. Kristen chokes back tears as she tells Mickie that she won’t give up. Mickie says have it your way and clamps on the camel clutch, she pulls back on Kristen’s chin with one hand as she digs her fingers into Kristen’s forehead with her other hand. Kristen clenches her left fist.

Tears streak down Kristen’s face as she contemplates tapping, she shakes her head and shouts at Mickie that she’s no quitter. Mickie shrugs and pulls back on Kristen’s chin with both hand. Kristen’s right hand slaps Mickie’s thigh as excruciating pain shoots up her back. Ref Torrie rings the bell. Mickie releases Kristen and stands up as Torrie raises her arm in victory. Mickie hops up and down around the mud filled ring celebrating her victory, she rolls out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp as she wipes mud from her face.

Jillian: That was a valiant effort by Kristen, but she should have taken the Doctor’s advice and sat out this match. Kristen has a lot of heart but she should have given her body time to rest.

Kim: Kristen is a true fighter, She’s certainly gained my respect. I have to say-

The arena goes pitch black, the lights come back on several seconds later. The masked woman stands over Kristen flexing in a most muscular pose, she bends down and grabs a handful of Kristen’s hair and jerks her to her feet, she shoves Kristen’s head between her knees and piledrives her head into the mud, Kristen lays sprawled out on her stomach.

The masked woman kneels down beside Kristen and presses her face deep into the mud. Mickie runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she grabs the masked woman by the wrist and whips her into the ropes. Mickie bends over as the masked woman bounces off the ropes, the masked woman lunges and drives her knee into Mickie’s forehead. Mickie flops onto her back and lays spread-eagled in the mud. The masked woman pulls off her mask, revealing her identity to the crowd.

Kim: (gasping) It’s Stacie Tovar, she’s the masked woman who’s been attacking Kristen Graham. But why would she do this.

Jillian: Because she’s still upset over to her loss to Kristen a few weeks ago. She wants payback and this is how she plans to get it. Kristen cost her victory in her debut match. A smart move by Stacie I have to say.

Stacie: (leans over Kristen and slaps her across the face) I’m going to destroy you Kristen, I want you in the ring again and I don’t care when. If you’re brave enough then you’ll decide when you want to face me again, any time any match. It doesn’t matter cause I’m going to show you no mercy. (Presses her heel down on the back of Kristen’s head and shoving her face into the mud)
You better make up your mind soon, because if I have to come after you again, I’m going to send you to the infirmary.

Torrie approaches Stacie and tells her to back away from Kristen, Stacie snarls at Torrie, she kicks Torrie in the abdomen  and powerbombs her on top of Kristen. Stacie rolls out of the ring, she walks up the ramp and stops to take one last look back at her handiwork before she disappears through the entrance curtain as the camera fades to black.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #212 on: November 09, 2016, 04:57:05 pm »
Birthe Mack vs Caroline Bovelet

Birthe sighed as she dropped the dumbbells at her sides, she walked through the empty gym and collapsed onto the weight bench sweat dripping off her forehead. Breathing heavily she rolled onto her back and sat up. She flexed her arms and stared at her thick bulging vein covered biceps and forearms, she grinned and stand up with a grunt. She turned at the sound of someone clapping behind her.

“Nice arms.” Caroline said as she strutted onto the gym floor. “But I think my muscles are better.” Caroline walked up beside Birthe and looked down at her with a smirk.

Birthe stood up and pressed her chest against Caroline chest. “Oh yeah, Then why don’t we have a pose down and find out who’s muscles are better.”

Caroline smirks and strips off her tank top and jeans, she flexes her arms at her side. Birthe’s eyes widened an she takes a couple steps back. Caroline’s soccerball biceps bulge with thick ropy veins, she chuckles and kisses each of her biceps. “I know you’re impressed Birthe, but please close your mouth you’re letting all the flies in.”

Birthe shakes her head and hits a most muscular pose, her traps and delts flare with thick hard muscles. Caroline covers her hand over mouth as she chuckles, she pokes Birthe’s delt with her finger. “Look at those puny little muscles, who are you trying to impress?”

Birthe grits her teeth and swings her fist at Caroline’s head. Caroline catches Birthe’s wrist in mid-air, she turns Birthe around and wrenches her arm behind her back. Birthe goes to elbow Caroline with her free arm, but Caroline grabs her bicep and squeezes it tightly. Birthe groans.

“So you want to fight, we can do that.” Caroline shoves Birthe and laughs, Birthe turns and glares at Caroline as she rubs her wrist. “But I warn you that you’re not going to like the outcome.”

“We’ll see about that.” Birthe lunges at Caroline, Caroline laughs and knees Birthe in the groin. Birthe grunts and doubles over. Caroline wraps her arm around Birthe’s head and presses her forearm against her throat. Birthe gasps for air as she struggles to escape Caroline’s headlock. Caroline drives Birthe’s head onto the gym floor. Birthe clutches the top of her head as she rises to her knees.

Caroline stands up and slaps Birthe across the back of her head, she grabs Birthe by the elbow and jerks her up to her feet, Birthe slams her fist into Caroline’s groin. Caroline grunts and drives her knees into Birthe’s abdomen, she scoops Birthe up and drops her across her knee. Birthe grunts as she flops down onto her stomach.  Caroline kneels down beside Birthe and grabs her right wrist and leg, she pulls back hard on Birthe’s limbs, and smiles as Birthe begins to whimper.

Caroline lifts Birthe off the floor and twirls her around in a circle, she releases Birthe and send her flying halfway across the gym floor, Birthe grunts as she slams into the wall and flops down onto her back. Birthe grunts as she pushes herself up onto her knees, Caroline charges Birthe and drives her knee into her chin, she grabs Birthe by the throat and lifts her into the air, Birthe’s feet dangling beneath her. “You’re still conscious; We’re going to have to do something about that, aren’t we?”

Birthe jabs her thumbs in Caroline’s eyes. Caroline yells and drops Birthe onto the floor. Birthe slams her heel into Caroline’s groin. Caroline grunts and doubles over clutching her groin. Birthe grabs two handfuls of Caroline’s hair and slams her head against the wall, but Caroline sticks up her hands against the wall, she smashes Birthe across the throat with her massive rock hard forearm. Birthe drops to one knee rubbing at her throat.

“Nice try, but not good enough.” Caroline lands a vicious uppercut to Birthe’s chin, Birthe’s head snaps back and she collapses to the floor. Caroline stands over looking down at Birthe, she shakes her head and chuckles. “Tsk, Tsk. I thought you were going to be more of a challenge than this.” Caroline nudges Birthe’s ribs with her foot, she mumbles under her breath and walks out of the gym.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #213 on: November 09, 2016, 07:12:05 pm »
Stacie Tovar vs Wendy Lindquist

Wendy stood alone in her gym as she hoisted the barbell over her head, her biceps bulged as she held the heavy weight over head for several seconds, she grunted and dropped the barbell at her feet, she flexed her right arm and squeezed her massive softball bicep, she grinned and walked up in front of the wall length mirror and smiled, she gazed at her sweat drenched reflection.

“Not bad.” Came a voice from behind her.

Wendy gasped as she saw Stacie’s reflection leering at her. Wendy spun around to face the intruder. “What are you doing here, I didn’t invite you.” She said trying to hide the nervousness in her voice.

“Someone left the door wide open, so I showed myself in. I hope you don’t mind.” Stacie said with a smirk., she grabbed a towel off the floor and held it out to Wendy. “Dry yourself off, you’re soaked with sweat. Though I have to admit it’s a good look for you.”

Wendy snatched the towel from Stacie’s hand and rubbed it down her face and chest, she threw down the towel and prodded Stacie’s chest with her finger. “ What really brings you here?”

“I was in the neighborhood and wondered if she wanted to throw down for a little bit, she look so strong with those big rippling muscles of yours, I simply have to know if they’re for show or not. You’re not scared to test your strength against me, are you?”

Wendy stood with her hands on her hips and puffed out her chest. “Why should I be scared of you, you’re nothing but talk.” Wendy flexed her arms at her sides, her softball biceps bulged with thick ropy veins and rock hard muscles.

Stacie smirked and pulled off her tank top and threw it to the floor, she chiseled pecs and washboard abs packed with solid rock hard muscles. “It’s your choice if you want to be scared, but I just want to test my strength against yours, is that too much to ask from little ole me?” Stacie batted her eyes at Wendy.

Wendy grinned and nodded. “Fine, if you want me to fight you, then I’ll be happy to oblige, but don’t run crying when I beat you.”

Stacie smirked and crouched low, her hands stretched out towards Wendy. “Then let’s waste no more time talking and do this.” Wendy nodded and locked hands with the Crossfit megastar, their arms straining as they struggled to force the other to their knees. Stacie’s snarled as she found her knees bending under the force of Wendy’s mighty strength, she smirked and headbutted Wendy’s groin.

Wendy grunted and doubled over. Stacie brought her foot up against Wendy’s forehead and forced the Canadian muscle beauty to her knees. Stacie laughed and bent Wendy back until her shoulders nearly touched the floor, Wendy groaned from the strain placed on her legs. Stacie stepped forward and wrapped her legs around Wendy’s torso, she fell onto her side taking Wendy with her.

Wendy sighed with relief as she stretched her freed legs. Tighter and tighter Stacie squeezed Wendy’s waist. Wendy screamed and flailed her legs. Stacie unlocked her hands from Wendy’s hands and grabbed her by the throat and throttled her. Wendy gave Stacie a hard slap across the face, Stacie sneered and slammed the side of Wendy’s head against the floor.

Wendy raked Stacie’s eyes, Stacie yelped and threw her hands over her face. Wendy thrust her palm against Stacie’s chin, forcing her to unwrap her legs from around Wendy’s waist. Stacie rolled to her feet and glared at Wendy as she got to her feet, she rushed at Wendy, Wendy slammed her fist into Stacie’s abdomen. Stacie grunted and stomped on Wendy’s right foot.

Wendy shouted and stepped back to check on her feet, Stacie lunged and smashed Wendy across the throat with her forearm. Stacie grabbed two handfuls of hair and slung Wendy to the floor, she bent down over Wendy and spit in her face. Wendy brought her left leg up into Stacie’s groin, Stacie grunted and fell to one knee over Wendy, she snarled and backhanded Wendy across the face. Stacie pummeled Wendy’s abdomen with her fists as she laughed.

Wendy hands jumped up to her face as Stacie slapped Wendy’s stomach. Stacie gave Wendy a hard punch to her abdomen, Wendy grunted as Stacie’s fist met her stomach once more. Wendy grabbed Stacie’s wrists, Stacie chuckled and brought her knee down onto Wendy’s groin. Wendy’s arms dropped to her sides as Stacie’s fists pummeled her groin. Stacie stood up and pulled Wendy to her feet, she scooped Wendy up and slammed her onto her back.

Wendy moaned as her head lolled to one side. Stacie stood over the fallen Wendy and giggled. “So, your muscles were all for show. I guess I’m going to have to keep searching for someone worthy to fight, but before I go I‘ll leave you with something to remember me by.” Stacie squatted down on Wendy’s waist, she leaned down and ripped Wendy’s sports bra in two , she smirked as she squeezed and pushed up on Wendy’s firm breasts, she leaned down even further and kissed Wendy’s lips. Wendy moaned in her sleep, her right leg twitched.

Stacie drew back and gave Wendy’s breasts a=one last squeeze, she got up, grabbed her tank top and walked out of the gym leaving Wendy unconscious on the floor.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #214 on: November 11, 2016, 09:01:22 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Kristen Graham

Shannon grunted as she squatted with the heavy barbell lying across the back of her shoulders, she dropped the barbell onto the sand as the warm ocean breeze swept through her hair, she grabbed the towel from off the back of her beach chair and dabbed the sweat from her forehead. As she plopped down on the glistening sand, a shadow fell over her. She looked up to see Kristen standing over her. “What do you want?” She sat up and glared up at Kristen.

“Your friends told me that you were out here working out, so I decided to come visit you and see if you were up for a challenge.” Kristen said looking down at Shannon and smirking.

Shannon grinned as she rubbed her chin. “You mean you want to fight me. Don’t be ridiculous, I’d wipe the floor with.” Shannon threw back her hand and laughed.

Kristen growled and kicked the small of Shannon’s back, Shannon leapt to her feet and jabbed Kristen’s chest with her finger. “Fine then, you want to fight, that’s what you’ll get. But you’re going to regret it.” Shannon hits a front double biceps pose, her arms swell up with thick rock hard muscles and ropy veins.

Kristen’s mouth gapes open as she takes a step back, staring in awe of Shannon’s boulder biceps. She shakes her head and flexes a most muscular pose, her deltoids and trap flare up and bulge. Shannon smirks and laughs at Kristen, she crouches low and holds her hands out towards Kristen.

Shannon and Kristen lock hands on the beach shore, their arms straining with thick bulging muscles as they struggle to force the other to their knees. Kristen sneers as she pushes Shannon back towards the water, the tide lapping at the back of Shannon’s ankles. Shannon smirks and pushes Kristen down to one knee. Kristen shakes her head in disbelief as her other knee touches down on the sand.

Kristen winces as Shannon starts squeezing her hands, Shannon pulls back on Kristen’s hands and drives her face into the sand, and she places her foot on Kristen’s upper back and presses her face deeper into the sand. Kristen pries her hands free and grabs Shannon’s ankles and jerks her off her feet, Shannon stumbles back and splashes into the water. 

As Shannon gets to one knee, Kristen lunges and slams the sole of her foot into Shannon’s chest. Shannon fell back into the water, she grabbed Shannon’s ankle and dragged her back onto the shore kicking and screaming. Shannon drew her knees up to her chest and shoved Kristen, Kristen staggered back and collapsed into Shannon’s beach chair.

Shannon lurched to her feet and stomped towards Kristen, she grabbed Kristen by the wrists and pressed her heel onto the dazed brunette’s chin, and she gave Kristen’s arm a hard tug and sneered. Kristen groaned as she felt as though her arms were being ripped out of their sockets. Kristen slammed her foot into Shannon’s groin, Shannon released Kristen’s wrists and fell to her knees with a grunt.

Kristen sprung out of the beach chair and rammed her knee into Shannon’s chest. Shannon grabbed Kristen’s leg and flipped her onto her back, she gave Kristen a hard punch to her abdomen. Kristen’s hands jumped up to her face as Shannon swatted her across the chest. Shannon straddled Kristen’s torso, knees on either side of her waist, Kristen raised her hand and swung it, Shannon caught her wrist and pinned it down against the sand just above her head, she grabbed Kristen’s other wrist and pinned it at her side.

Shannon leans down and head butts Kristen’s forehead. Kristen curses and spits at Shannon, Shannon laughs and slams her knee down on Kristen’s groin. Shannon drags Kristen to her knees and tosses her into the ocean, Kristen staggers to the shore and charges Shannon, Shannon lunges and drives her knee into Kristen’s groin. Kristen doubles over clutching her crotch. Shannon shouts and kicks Kristen in her forehead as she bent over in pain.

Kristen flops onto her back, Shannon scoops Kristen up and slams her down across her her knee, she pushes down on Kristen’s chin and knee. “Give up and say I’m the best.” Shannon says with a smirk.

Kristen shakes her head. “I- I’ll never give up to you, kiss my firm glutes.” Shae says as her face is twisted in agony.

Shannon chuckles and pushes down harder on Kristen’s chin and knee. Kristen sobs as tears start streaming down her face. “Alright. You’re the best, You’re the queen of the world.”

Shannon smiles and shoves Kristen off her knee, she stands up and leans down over her defeated foe. “Queen of the world, I like that. That’s what you’re going to call me from now on.”

Kristen rolls onto her stomach and crawls between Shannon’s legs. Shannon laughs and gives Kristen a hard swat on the ass with the command to stay still. Kristen complies without hesitation for fear of incurring more punishment. Shannon giggles and swats Kristen’s ass a second time. “I think I’ll have some fun with you before I send you on your way, Kristen.” Shannon grabs Kristen’s bthong and pulls it down around her ankles.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2016, 07:41:46 pm »
Sarah Hayes vs Selma Labat

Sarah walked out of the locker room dressed in a blue sports bra and black thong, she headed over to the weight bench sitting in the center of the gym floor, she sat down and laid on the bench. She took a deep breath as she gripped the barbell’s handle with her hands shoulders length apart. She un-racked the barbell and lowered it down onto her chest, she exhaled and raised the barbell back up, her arms bulging with thick granite hard muscles and thick ropy veins ran down from her shoulders to her wrists. She did nine more reps and then re-racked the barbell; she sat up and wiped the sweat from her brow with the back of her hand.

“That’s impressive.”

Sarah looked back over her shoulder to see Selma approaching her. Selma clapped and rubbed her hands together as she walked towards Sarah, she stopped and stood beside the weight bench and offered Sarah her hand. Sarah gazed at Selma’s hand for several seconds and then shook Selma’s hands. “Thanks, You must be a fan.”

Selma shook her head and chuckled. “I thought you were a bodybuilder and not comedian. I heard you were one of the strongest women in the region, so I decided to come see if everything they say about you is true.”

Sarah smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “I didn’t realize everyone was talking about me like that. But I’m sure it’s all true.” Sarah stood up and with her hands on her hips. If you want to find out how strong I am, then put up your dukes.”

Selma chuckled. “Who says that anymore? But no matter, I’ll prove that I’m stronger than you without breaking a sweat.”

Sarah and Selma lock up in the center of the gym floor.  Both women’s arms bulge under the strain of trying to force the other to their knees. Sarah growls and pushes Selma down to one knee. Selma pushes Sarah and gets back up onto both feet, Selma locks her arms around Sarah’s waist and tosses her to the floor. Sarah rolls to her feet and swings her fist at Selma, Selma catches Sarah’s wrist in mid-air and slams her fist into Sarah’s abdomen. Sarah grunts and doubles over.

Selma pulls Sarah’s arm behind her back, she slides her other arm around Sarah’s throat. Sarah flails her free arm and gasps for air as Selma tightens her grip on her throat. Sarah elbows Selma’s ribs. Selma tightens her grip, Sarah elbows Selma’s ribs again. Selma pulls Sarah up to her feet and shakes her like a ragdoll. Sarah reaches up with her free hand and tugs on a handful of Selma’s hair. Selma releases Sarah and shoves her away.

Sarah turns and drives her knee into Selma’s groin. Selma doubles over and clutches her groin. Sarah scoops Selma up and rams her back into the wall. Selma grunts as she flops onto her stomach, Sara grabs two handfuls of Selma’s hair and pulls her to her feet, Selma drops to her knees and slams her fist into Sarah’s groin. Sarah snarls and lands a hard fist to Selma’s chin. As Selma begins to fall back, Sarah grabs her by the throat and throttles her. Selma gags and jams her thumbs in Sarah’s eyes.

Sarah staggers back and rubs at her eyes. Selma rushes Sarah and tackles her to the floor; she locks her arms and legs around Sarah’s right arm and arches her hips. Sarah screams as pain courses through her arm, tears streak her face. Selma laughs as Sarah’s wailing grows louder. “Give up, and I won’t break your arm.”

Sarah says no, and thrashes her body, she flexes her arm and breaks Selma’s grip. Selma stares at Sarah with her mouth gaping open. Sarah rises to her knees while clutching her arm. Selma shakes her head in disbelief as Sarah charges at her, Sarah hops into the air and slams her feet into Selma’s chest. Sarah yells as she lands on her right arm. Selma sits up and snarls at Sarah, she laughs as she sees Sarah clutching her arm. Selma crawls over to Sarah and grabs her right wrist and jerks Sarah to her feet.

Sarah shouts at Selma to let her go, Selma laughs and slams her knee into Sarah’s abdomen. Sarah doubles over and falls to one knee. Selma wrenches Sarah’s arm behind her back, she bends Sarah back and hooks her other arm around the front of Sarah’s neck and drives the back of Sarah’s head against the floor. Sarah lays spread-eagled on her back. Selma presses her foot on Sarah’s chest as she hits a double bicep pose. “I should’ve known I was stronger than you Sarah. It was a pity you couldn’t stand a chance against me.” Selma kicks Sarah between the legs and struts out of the gym.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2016, 08:31:38 pm »
Alundra Blayze vs Sara Del Rey

The camera fades on the announcer’s table, Jillian Michaels and Kim Lyons stand up and wave to the cheering crowd.

Jillian: Welcome back wrestling fans for another exciting episode of Friday Night Carnage, and have we got a match to kick off the night, WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze takes on one of her toughest opponents yet when she faces off against Sara Del Rey.

Kim: Sara as known as the Queen of Wrestling and for good reason. Monica Brant is standing by in the back with Sara.

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Sara is dressed in a backless one shoulder metallic silver leotard and knee-high black leather boots, she smirks and gives the thumbs up to the camera.

Monica: Hello Sara, it’s an honor to have you here in the UFWL, This is your debut match, so you must be excited to compete against an opponent of Alundra’s level.

Sara: (grabs the mic) I don’t care who I fight as long as they give me a good challenge, I deserve to fight only the best, and I’ve made that quite clear to management. But hell yeah, I’m excited. (Hands the mic back to Monica and heads towards the ring area).

Monica: (Smiles at the camera) back to you, ladies.

The camera cuts to Jillian and Kim.

Jillian: From what we’ve seen from Sara del Rey on the independent circuit over the years, we should definitely expect this to be one heck of a match. I hope Alundra is ready to go up against Sara.

Kim: That’s a good point, Jillian. I know I can’t wait for this match to start.

The crowd erupts with thunderous applause as Sara walks out onto the entrance stage, she stops at the head of the ramp and pumps her fists in the air, she runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, she walks up beside Ref Terri Runnels and flexes her biceps, the crowd goes wild with applause and chants Sara’s name repeatedly.

The arena lights dim, Alundra walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a white leotard with her name printed across the front in flaming letters. She runs down the ramp and climbs up the ring steps and hops up onto the top turnbuckle, the crowd is on their feet chanting her name. Alundra hops off the turnbuckle and walks up to Sara and stands with their noses touching together.

Sarah clenches her fists and tells Alundra she better be ready for the fight of her life, Alundra grins and tells Sara that she’s not afraid to bring on the thunder. Sara shoves Alundra back, Ref Terri steps in between them and tells them to wait for her signal. Terri motions to the timekeeper. The bell rings, Sara and Alundra lock up in the center of the ring. Sara shouts in Alundra’s face and pushes her back into the corner, she knees Alundra in the abdomen, Alundra grunts and doubles over. Sara grabs a handful of Alundra’s hair and slings her halfway across the ring. Alundra sits up and rubs the back of her head, Sara charges Alundra and rams her knee into her chin.

Alundra grunts as her back hits the canvas, Sara raises her foot, Alundra rolls out of the way as Sara’s foot slams down on the canvas. Alundra rolls to her feet, she charges Sara, grabs a handful of hair and slams the back of Sara’s head against the canvas. Alundra grabs two handfuls of Sara’s hair and pulls her to her feet, Sara knife edge chops Alundra across her chest, Alundra flops down onto her back. Sara grabs Alundra’s ankles and throws back her head and shouts that Alundra is gonna get hers. Alundra draws her knees to her chest and shoves Sara back into the ropes. As Sara hits the ropes the ropes, she grabs them for support but she loses her balance and her arms become tangled up in the top and middle ropes.

Alundra gets to her feet, she smiles when she sees Sara struggling to free her trapped arms. Alundra walks over and wags her finger in Sara’s face, she gives Sara a hard slap to her chest and grabs her by the chin, she gets in Sara’s face and tells her that she knows how to be a heel too. Alundra knees Sara’s groin and follows up with a knife edge chop across her chest.

Sara spits, flails her legs and curses a slew of obscenities at Alundra. Alundra shakes her head, goes tsk tsk and gives Sara a hard slap across her face. Terri steps in Alundra’s path and tells her to free Sara from the ropes. Alundra presses her palm in Terri’s face and shoves her onto her rear, she grabs Sara’s ankles and tugs hard on Sara’s legs freeing her arms from the ropes. Sara sits up and rubs her shoulders. Alundra kicks Sara in the small of her back. Sara shouts and jumps to her feet, she runs toward the ropes, she bounces off the ropes and catches Alundra off guard with a flying clothes-line.

Sara rolls to her feet, she grabs Alundra by the hair and jerks her to her feet. Sara whips Alundra into the corner, Alundra grunts as her back collides with the turnbuckles. Sara grabs Alundra and sits her up on the top turnbuckle, she mounts the middle ropes and connects with a superplex to Alundra. Both women lay on their back breathing heavily, Sara gets to her feet first, she grabs Alundra’s wrist and pulls her up to her feet, Alundra slams her fist into Sara’s abdomen. Sara grunts and doubles over. Alundra hooks her arm around Sara’s neck and drives her head onto the canvas.

Alundra points to the ceiling and tells the crowd that it’s time to end this game. Alundra climbs out onto the apron, she slaps the top turnbuckle a few times and takes her time climbing up to the top turnbuckle. Sara staggers to her feet, she runs and rolls towards the corner and catches Alundra across the forehead with the back of her calf. Alundra slips down onto the apron and lays draped over the top rope in a dazed stupor. Sara grabs the top rope and stomps the back of Alundra’s head, she scoops Alundra up and bodyslams her down in the center of the ring.

Sara drags Alundra to her feet, she hooked her arms under Alundra’s shoulders and locks her hands together, she tucked Alundra’s head under her armpit and hoisted her up into the air and suplexes her onto her back. Sara rolls Alundra onto her back and kneels down with one knee on Alundra’s chest.

1…2…3. Terri raises Sara’s arm in victory, Sara shouts at the top of her lungs and pumps her fists in the air. A deafening roar echoes through the arena. Sara crouches down over her fallen foe and offers Alundra her hand. Alundra weakly raises hup her arm and takes Sara’s hand. Sara pulls Alundra up to her feet and embraces her in a hug, she pats Alundra on the back and thanks her for a tough fight. Alundra whispers in Sara’s ear and tells her that she’ll get her next time. Sara and Alundra turn toward the crowd and take a bow, the crowd is on their feet, shouting and clapping as Sara and Alundra roll out of the ring and head to the back.

Jillian: That was quite a match. Sara took advantage and finished Alundra with the Royal Butterfly.  And what better way to cap off a match than with a great show of sportsmanship.

Kim: In my opinion, they are two of the greatest competitors to step into a wrestling ring. I had no idea who was going to win, but they certainly had my on the edge of my seat.

Jillian: (puts her hand up to her earpiece) I’m getting word that Monica is standing by with both Dale Tomita and Torrie Wilson.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2016, 11:28:13 pm »
Dale Tomita vs Torrie Wilson

The camera cuts to the backstage area, Monica is standing between Dale and Torrie. Dale is dressed in a purple bikini, Torrie is dressed in a blue bikini, they smile and wave to the camera.

Monica: Dale, tonight you face off against Torrie Wilson, any thoughts going into this match?

Dale: Torrie is a model not a wrestler, when we step into the ring, she’s going to learn what it is to face a true competitor, and maybe she’ll learn to stick to pillow fights and bra and panties matches.

Torrie: I’ve been training my butt off since I’ve left the WWE and ready to show off my newfound skills against you. By the end of this match, I’ll be the one with my arm raised in victory.

Dale: I don’t think so, sweetie. You’ll be lucky if you walk out of the ring when I’m finished with you.

Torrie: We’ll see when we get the ring. (turns and walks towards the ring area. Dale follows after her.

Monica: Back to you, ladies.

Jillian: I think Dale is right, Torrie is just eye candy, and she has no business stepping inside a ring to wrestle. Dale is going to wipe the floor with her. I-

Gold’s music blares over the loudspeaker’s as she walks out onto the entrance stage, the crowd boos as she walks down the ramp and makes her way to the announcer’s table, and she sits beside Jillian and places a headset over her head.

Kim: Um, Welcome Gold, we didn’t expect to see you out here. What do we owe the pleasure?

Gold: (Glares at Kim) You know damn well why I’m out here, I’m waiting for Diamond to accept my challenge for Unrestrained. It doesn’t suit you to act dumb. Jillian, how do you put up with this airhead?

Jillian: (smirks) I’ll show you my paystub later, and you’ll understand why.

Kim: (rolls her eyes) Very funny, Jillian.

Dale struts out onto the entrance stage, the crowd greets her with thunderous applause, she sprints down the ramp and high-fives and slaps hands with her fans, she slides into the ring and stands beside Ref Terri Runnels. Dale stares at the entrance curtain and folds her arms across her chest.

Torrie walks out onto the stage and gyrates her hips, she blows kisses to the crowd and skips down the ramp, she climbs up the ring steps, she drops down into a splits on the apron and crawls into the ring under the bottom rope, she stands up and walks up to dale and jabs her finger in Dale’s chest, and tells Dale that she’s more than eye candy.

Dale swats Torrie’s hand and tells her she better hope she can back up her boasting. Terri calls for the bell and retreats to one corner of the ring. Dale and Torrie lock up in the center of the ring, Dale pushes Torrie against the ropes, Torrie knees Dale’s groin, she grabs Dale’s hair and leads her into the corner, she grabs the back of Dale’s head and slams her face into the top turnbuckle. Dale flops onto her back and clutches her forehead. Torrie stomps on Dale’s abdomen and laughs.

Torrie grabs two big handfuls of Dale’s hair and pulls her to her feet,  Dale slams her fist into Torrie’s abdomen, Torrie grunts and doubles over, Dale tucks Torrie’s head under her arm and drives her head onto the canvas, she rolls Torrie onto her back and lays down on top of her.

1…2… Torrie lifts her shoulder off the canvas. Dale clutches her temples in disbelief, she drags Torrie to her feet and tucks Torrie’s head between her knees. Torrie grabs the back of Dale’s knees and jerks her off her feet, she grips Dale’s ankles and flips her into the Boston crab. Dale claws at the canvas and drags herself towards the ropes, Torrie grins and leans back adding pressure to Dale’s knees. Dale whimpers and grabs hold of the bottom rope. Ref Terri orders Torrie to break the hold, Torrie complies without hesitation, she struts around the ring shaking her hips seductively.

Torrie crouches down over Dale, she grabs Dale under her chin and squeezes her cheeks together, Dale sweeps Torrie’s legs, Torrie flops onto the canvas. Dale rolls to her feet, she pulls Torrie to her feet and whips her into the corner, Torrie grunts as her back hits the turnbuckle, Dale runs into the corner, she hops onto the middle rope, grabs Torrie by the shoulders and flips her onto her back. Dale grabs a handful of Torrie’s hair and jerks her up. Torrie drops to her knees and head butts Dale’s groin. Dale drops to her knees and clutches her groin, Torrie gives Dale a hard slap to the face.

Dale rolls towards the edge of the ring and slides out of the ring, Torrie runs and drops down onto her rear and slides across the ring, her feet slam into Dale’s face and both women crash to the ringside floor. Torrie gets to her feet first, she stomps on the small of Dale’s back, she scoops Dale up and slams her back down onto the security barrier. Torrie scoops Dale up and rams her back into the edge of the ring apron. Dale screams and clutches her back as she falls to the ringside floor. Torrie grabs the bottom rope and presses her foot down on Dale’s throat. Dale grabs Torrie’s ankle and gives it a hard twist. Torrie yelps and drops to one knee clutching at her ankle.

Dale staggers to her feet, she runs and rams her knee into Torrie’s chin. Torrie flops onto her back. Dale climbs up onto the ring apron and squats down, Torrie hobbles to her feet, Dale dives off the apron and catches Torrie in the chest with a drop-kick. Dale gets to her feet first, she pulls Torrie to her feet and whips her face first into the steel corner post. Torrie grunts and flops onto her back. Dale scoops up Torrie and dumps her onto the ring apron. She slides into the ring and pulls Torrie to her feet. Dale tucks Torrie’s head between her knees and pile drives her head onto the canvas, Dale lies down across Torrie.

1…2….3. Terri raises Dale’s arm in victory, Dale hops up and down and squeals like a school girl as she blows kisses to the crowd, she grabs Torrie’s hand and helps her to her feet and leans her in the corner.

Jillian: What a great match, and congrats to Dale for her victory over- (the arena goes pitch black) What’s going on here.

The arena lights come back on. Denise Rutkowski and Laura Creavalle surround Dale in the corner. Dale glances around frantically looking for a way out. Laura kicks Dale in her groin, she tucks Dale’s head between her knees, she lifts Dale up onto her shoulders and powerbombs her into Torrie. Dale grunts and as she flops down onto her belly. Laura asks for a microphone and the timekeeper slides one into the ring.

Laura: (crouches down over the dazed Dale) Dale, I’m far from finished with, I’m going to make it my life’s goal to destroy you and everything you stand for,  I want you in a match in match at Unrestrained. A Three Stages of Hell Kiss match, and the loser has to kiss the winner’s ass and feet. I’m not as nice as Gold,  I want my answer and I want it now, or else Denise and I are going to break every bone in your body. (Laura gestures to Denise).

Denise slides her arms under Dale’s shoulders and lifts her up onto her feet, Dale stirs and flails her body as Denise locks on the full nelson. Dale shakes her head and pleads for Denise to release.

Laura: (shoves the microphone in Dale’s face.) Answer me when I’m talking to you.

Dale: (nods weakly as tears stream down her face) Y- Yes, I –I accept.

Laura smirks and gestures to Denise, Denise grins and forces Dale to her knees. Laura drops her jeans down around her ankles and pulls down the back of her panties, Dale thrashes her head as Laura rubs her ass cheeks in her face. Laura pulls away and pulls off her sneakers, Denise lowers Dale’s face towards the canvas and makes Dale kiss Laura’s feet. Laura rubs the sole of her foot across Dale’s mouth. Dale whimpers and starts to gag. Denise lifts Dale over her head and slams her down onto the canvas.

Laura goes to leave the ring, she puts one leg through the ropes and stops, she glances at Torrie and grins, she nods at Denise. Denise and Laura close in on Torrie as she’s stirring, Torrie freezes as her eyes lock on Denise. Denise smirks and grabs a handful of Torrie’s hair, she scoops Torrie up and slams her face down across her bent knee. Torrie thrashes as Laura rubs her ass cheeks in her face. Laura pulls away, Denise gives Torrie a hard swat across her ass and shoves her to the canvas. Laura and Denise roll out of the ring, they stop at the top of the entrance ramp and look back surveying their handiwork.

Gold: (Nods and claps) Bravo, Laura, way to show Dale who’s in command, I wish I would have thought of that when I challenged Diamond. Oh well. Diamond better have her response for me by the end of the night or I’m coming after her.

Jillian: I hope she knows you’re not playing games.

Kim: Let’s go to commercial, and when we return, Kristen Graham has a few choice words for Stacie Tovar and Monica talks with Janet Tech.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #218 on: November 15, 2016, 11:01:32 pm »
Janet Tech vs Paula Suzuki

The camera cuts to the backstage area, Hollie Dunaway is standing beside Kristen Graham. Kristen is dressed in a pink sports bra and black thong and black leather knee-high boots.

Hollie: Kristen, in the last two weeks Stacie has ambushed you and cost you your match with Jennifer Louwagie. What is your plan to stop Stacie from doing it again.

Kristen: (runs her hand through her hair) If Stacie thinks the only way to can get over on me is by sneak attacking me, then by all means bring it Stacie. But I tell you what Stacie, if you want to face me woman to woman, you name the time and the place and I’ll be there. I-

Trish Swander and Jennifer Louwagie walk up behind Kristen and tap on the shoulder. Kristen spins around and glares at them.

Trish: Right now, Stacie should be the least of your worries, don’t forget that you have a submission match against me later tonight. No, on second thought, focus on Stacie all you want, because when step into the ring in the wrong state of mind, I’m going to crush you without mercy.

Kristen: (jabs Trish’s chest with her finger.) I’m not going to forget about you, my mind is 100 percent focused on you. I am going –

Jennifer lunges and head butts Kristen’s forehead, Kristen drops to her knees and clutches her forehead, Jennifer slides behind Kristen, she hooks her arms under Kristen’s armpits and locks her hands against the back of Kristen’s neck. Kristen flails her body trying to escape Jennifer’s powerful grip.

Trish: (licks her lips) I have a message from Stacie. She told me to give you this.

Trish pulls a small glass bottle from between her cleavage and sprays perfume in Kristen’s eyes. Kristen screams but unable to rub at her eyes. Trish smirks and knees Kristen’s groin, Jennifer pushes Kristen down to her knees. Trish backhands Kristen hard across her face. Jennifer falls forward and drives Kristen’s face against the linoleum floor. Trish and Jennifer high-five, they kick Kristen in the ribs and walk off camera as Hollie looks on helplessly.

Hollie: (crouches down beside Kristen) Let’s take it over to you Monica.

The camera cuts to Monica and Janet. Janet is dressed in a red sports bra and black suspender shorts, she grins and waves at the camera.

Monica: Janet, you have a match with Paula Suzuki, any thoughts on who’s going to win?

Janet: (shakes her head and grabs the mic) What a stupid question, of course I’m going to win. Any more dumb questions?

Monica: No that’s pretty much it. Good luck.

Janet: Thought so. (shoves past Monica and walks towards the ring area.

Monica: Back to you, Jillian and Kim.

Jillian: This should be one heck of a matchup between these two muscle titans. I’m putting all my money on Paula to win this match.

Kim: (cocks her eyebrow) I thought you weren’t a betting woman.

Gold: Shut up, Kim.

Jillian: Thank you, Gold. You’re the best wrestler in the business. (pats Gold on the back)

Janet walks out onto the entrance stage she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. She stands beside Ref Terri Runnels and bows low to the crowd.  Paula walks out onto the entrance dressed in an orange bikini, she struts down the ramp her arms swing at her side. She climbs into the ring over the top rope and walks up to Janet. Janet gulps and takes a step back as Paula flexes a most muscular pose, her upper body bulging with thick rock hard muscles.

Ref Terri calls for the bell, Janet gazes uneasily as Paula circles her like a tiger ready to pounce on it’s prey. Paula lunges and barrels into Janet knocking her into the ropes, Janet rebounds off the ropes and bashes her forearm across Paula’s chest. Paula stumbles back but quickly regains her balance, she growls at Janet and tackles her to the canvas. Janet rolls towards the edge of the ring as Paula springs to her feet, Paula charges Janet and slams her foot down on Janet’s abs as she rolls off the ring apron.

Janet circles the ringside glaring at Paula. Paula shouts at her flexes her biceps. Janet climbs onto the ring apron, as she put her leg through the ropes, Paula charges and rams her shoulder into her chest, Janet flies off the apron, the back of her head collides with the side of the security barrier. Paula rolls out of the ring and scoops up a dazed Janet and rams her back against the steel ring post. Janet grunts as she falls onto the thinly padded ringside floor.

Paula stomps on the small of Janet’s back and howls like a wolf, she beats her fists against her chest and stomps her feet driving the crowd into a frenzy. Paula grabs a handful of Janet’s hair and jerks her to her feet. Janet knees Paula’s groin, she grabs Paula’s wrist and whips her face-first into the steel corner post. Janet climbs onto the ring apron and dives off, she connects with a leg drop across Paula’s throat. Janet pulls Paula to her feet and tosses her across the back of her shoulders. Janet attempts to lift Paula over her head, her knees buckle from the strain and Paula lands safely on her feet behind Janet, she grabs the back of Janet’s head and slams her face against the ring apron.

Janet flops onto her back and throws her hands over her nose, she screams at the top of her lungs. Ref Terri rolls out of the ring to check on Janet, she pulls Janet’s hands from over her face, blood oozes from Janet’s nostrils.

Terri: You’ve got a broken nose, I’m going to have to end this match, you’re in no condition to continue. (she stands up and motions to the timekeeper)

Paula shoves Terri aside and pulls Janet to her feet, she scoops up Janet and bodyslams her onto the steel ring steps. Terri grabs Paula by the shoulder and orders her to return to the back. Paula scoops Terri up and bodyslams her down on top of Janet. Paula raises her fists over her head, the crowd boos and jeers Paula. Paula tells the crowd to kiss it and storms up the ramp and disappears into the back. The on staff paramedics rush down to ringside with a stretcher in tow, they load Terri and Janet onto the stretcher and take them to the infirmary.

Jillian: Wait a minute, so who won this match?

Kim: (shrugs her shoulders) I don’t know.

Gold: (smirks) It’s obvious that Paula must have won, after all Janet was the one who got her nose broken, she deserved it anyway for talking smack before the match.

Jillian: Let’s go to a commercial, and when we come back, Monica talks with No 1 contender for the Empress of Wrestling Championship Christine Roth.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2016, 06:16:42 pm »
Christine Roth vs Jake the Snake Roberts

The camera cuts to the backstage area, Christine is dressed in a skimpy orange bikini her muscles glistening with sweat, she smiles and waves at the camera.

Monica: You’re about to face off against Jake Roberts, one of the toughest men in wrestling, do you have a strategy going into this match.

Christine: Yes, just get in and win, I’ve got a triple threat match with Gina Davis and Sarah Dunlap at Unrestrained, and Jake the Snake is just a warm up, I’m walking out as the champion and there’s nothing Gina or Sarah can do about it.

Sarah Dunlap walks on camera, the Empress of Wrestling Title strapped around her waist.

Sarah: You must have hit your head too hard in your last match if you think I’m going lose my title to you.

Christine: (Turns to face Sarah) I will leave Unrestrained as the champion, and you’re the one I’m going to pin.

Sarah: (smirks) Keep talking, your mouth is going to get you in a lot of trouble. I hope Jake the snake tears you apart, because that’s less effort I’ll have to use when I pummel you and retain my title. (turns and walks of camera).

Christine glares as Sarah disappears into her dressing room, she mutters under her breath and walks towards the ring area.

Monica: Back to you, ladies.

Jillian: Those are two ladies who are anxious to settle the score. I can’t wait for their match at Unrestrained, it’s going to be brutal.

Kim: A quick update, Janet tech is suffering a broken nose, and Ref Terri Runnels will sit out the rest of the night. Chief referee Denise Austin has reversed the decision and declared Janet the winner due to Paula’s actions after the match.

Jillian: Taking over Terri’s duty for the rest of the night is Bridgett Riley.

Christine walks out onto the entrance stage to a chorus of cheers, she waves to the crowd and sprints down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Christine climbs up the northwest corner and stands on the top turnbuckle and hits a front double biceps pose, cameras flash and the crowd roars with delight, she hops off the turnbuckle and paces along the south side of the ring.

Jake walks out onto the entrance stage carrying a canvas sack over his shoulder, he pointed at Christine as he walked down the ramp, and he set the canvas bag on the ring apron and slid into the ring under the bottom rope. Jake rolls to his feet and walks up to Christine and puffs out his chest. Bridgett calls for the bell.

Christine and Jake lock up in the center of the ring, Christine grunts as she pushes Jake down to one knee. Jake pushes back and drives his knee into Christine’s groin, he grabs Christine’s hair and bends her over and jumps up and brings his knees up against Christine’s forehead. Christine staggers back, Jake grabs her by the wrist, he whips her but holds onto her wrists and pulled her back towards him and bashed her across the chest with his other arm. Christine grunts as she slams onto her back.

Christine rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the ropes, Jake grabs her ankles as she reaches out the grab the bottom rope and drags her to the center of the ring. Jake grabs Christine’s hair and pulls her up to her feet, Christine knees Jake’s abdomen, Jake doubles over, Christine slams her fist into Jake’s chin, she slaps his across the chest, she grabs his arm and whips him into the ropes, on the rebound Jake grabs Christine by the waist, he jumps into the air and slams her stomach down across his bended knee.

Christine rolls onto her back and grunts as she clutches her abdomen. Jake stands over Christine, he grabs Christine’s hair and lifts her into a seated position as he twists his hand in her hair, and he slaps the side of Christine’s head with his free hand. Christine claws at Jake’s hand curled in her hair. Jake jerks Christine to her feet and slides his free arm around Christine’s throat. He frees his other hand and slaps Christine’s ass.

Christine flails in Jake’s powerful grip, Jake clamps his hand over his wrist and drops Christine onto her butt, Christine grunts and claws at Jake’s arms, he grins and kisses the back of Christine’s head as he wraps his legs around her torso. Ref Bridgett kneels down in front of Christine and asks if she wants to submit, Christine shakes her head as she elbows Jake’s ribs. Jake rocks Christine back and forth as she continues to elbow his ribs. Christine’s head sags, her arms droop at her side. Jake grins and lays Christine on her side, he rolls onto his side and props his elbow on Christine’s chest.

1… Christine lifts her shoulder off the canvas. Jake sits up screaming in disbelief, Christine rolls out of the ring and leans against the edge of the ring apron rubbing her throat. Jake leans over the ropes and shouts at Christine to get back in the ring, Christine grabs Jake’s ankles and jerks him off his feet, she pulls him halfway out of the ring and slams her elbow down on his abdomen. Christine slams her fist into Jake’s groin, Jake grabs the bottom rope and wraps his legs around her torso. Christine clutches her hands together and slams them down on Jake’s groin. Jake grunts and releases Christine’s torso.

Christine staggers back and falls to one knee, breathing heavily as she wipes the sweat from her forehead. Jake pulls himself back into the ring and stands up pacing along the canvas never taking his eyes off Christine. Christine grunts as she staggers to her feet, she rolls onto the apron, Jake charges and stomps on Christine’s upper back, he drags her to her feet and tucks her head under his arm, he falls back and drives her head onto the canvas. Jake straddles Christine’s waist and holds his fists in the air.

1…2… Christine lifts her shoulder off the mat. Jake slams his fist into Christine’s chin and gives her a hard slap across her chest. He stands up and sits Christine up and presses his groin in her face. Christine headbutts Jake’s groin, Jake drops to his knees and glares at Christine. Christine staggers to her feet she drives her knee into Jake’s chin. Christine grabs Jake’s wrist and pulls him up, Jake drives his knee into Christine’s groin, Christine staggers back, Jake lunges and tackles Christine to the canvas.

Jake stands up and grabs Christine’s ankles, he flips her onto her belly as he locks on the Boston Crab. Christine screams out reaches for the ropes but Jake drags her to the center of the ring, he leans back further into the hold applying pressure to Christine’s back and lower body. Christine grinds her teeth and pounds her fists on the canvas, her face twisted in agony, spit flying from her lips.

Bridgett kneels down in front of Christine and asks if she wants to submit. Christine yells no through her gritted teeth and tries to drag herself to the ropes. Jake shouts at Christine to give up.

Sarah Dunlap walks out onto the entrance clutching a microphone in her hand and a big grin on her face.

Sarah: Give up, Christine. There’s no shame in admitting that you’re weak. After all, this is what happens when you face opponents who are leagues above you. What Jake’s putting you through now, it doesn’t even compare to what I’m going to do to you and Gina at Unrestrained.

Tears streaks Christine’s face, unable to endure the pain, she nods her head and slaps her hands against the canvas like a mad woman. Bridgett calls for the bell, she orders Jake to let go. Jake breaks the hold. He walks over to the canvas bag and reaches into it and pulls out a boa constrictor, he kneels down beside Christine and coils the constrictor around her neck.

The constrictor slithers around on Christine’s chest and around her right arm.

Jillian: I’m not sure what going on here, but I didn’t know that pets were allowed in the arena.

Gold: (Giggles) Nice Snake, Jake.

Kim: Perhaps we should go to commercial. (shudders)

Jillian: (Smirks) Sure why not, we’ll be right back, and when we do Terri Gold speaks out before her match.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #220 on: November 18, 2016, 05:37:15 pm »
Terri Gold vs Jennifer Louwagie

The camera fades in on the backstage area, Monica stands beside Terri Gold, Terri is dressed in her W.O.W attire, she smiles and waves to the camera.

Monica: Two weeks ago when she refereed Kristen Graham’s match against Jennifer Louwagie, Jennifer beat you up after the match, I-

Terri: (grabs the mic from Monica) Yeah, Jennifer caught me off guard, but it’s not going happen when I step into the ring against her. Someone needs to teach her some respect and it’s going to be me. I hope she ready to get her-

Jennifer walks on camera dressed in a red sports bra and black thong, she grabs Terri by the throat and forces her back against the wall, Terri glares at Jennifer.

Jennifer: You’re going to teach me some respect. That’ll be the day, but if you want to tussle with me, I’ll be glad to throw down with you, that is if you’re strong enough. (Laughs and knees Terri’s abdomen) You better not bring that smart mouth of yours to the ring or I’ll have to break your jaw. (Releases Terri’s throat and walks off camera)

Terri rubs her throat as she watches Jennifer head towards the ring area, she pushes pass Monica and follows after Jennifer.

Monica: Back to you ladies.

Jillian: I don’t think Terri is going to stand a chance, Jennifer is larger and stronger, Terri better reconsider going through with this match.

Gold: I agree, Jennifer is going to decimate Terri, she’s not on the same level as Jennifer, she should realize that by now.

Kim: Terri can win if he relies on her speed.

Jillian: Right, all she has to do is keep running away until Jennifer gets bored and gives up. (chuckles)

Terri walks out onto the entrance stage, she glances around the packed arena and scratches her head, she shrugs her shoulders and hits a front double biceps pose at the head of the ramp.

Kim: Wait, wasn’t Jennifer on her way out here first?

Jennifer runs out behind the curtain and grabs Terri from behind and leads her down the ramp and slams her face against the ring apron. Ref Bridgett Riley orders both women into the ring. Jennifer whips Terri into the ring and rolls in. Bridgett calls for the bell. Jennifer grabs Terri’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, Terri kicks Jennifer in the abdomen, Jennifer grunts and doubles over. Terri whips Jennifer into the corner, Jennifer grunts as her back hits the turnbuckles. Terri mounts the middle rope and she pummels Jennifer’s forehead with her fist, Terri hops down from the rope and knees Jennifer’s groin, she hooks Jennifer’s arms over the top rope and runs to the opposite corner. Terri pumps her fists in the air and charges Jennifer, Jennifer unhooks her arms and catches Terri with a stiff forearm across her throat.

Jennifer stands over Terri and jabs her chest with her index finger, she bends downs and scoops up Terri and hoists her over her head like a barbell and tosses her into the air, Terri’s chin grazes the top turnbuckle as she crashes to the canvas. Terri rolls onto her back clutching her chin. Jennifer presses her heel down on Terri’s waist.

1…2….Terri lifts her shoulder off the mat. Jennifer grabs Terri’s hair and jerks her to her feet, Terri drops to one knee and slams her fist into Jennifer’s abdomen. Jennifer snarls and gives Terri a hard slap across the chest. Terri flops onto her back, Jennifer drops down on top of Terri and grabs her throat with both hands and shakes Terri violently. Terri flails her arms trying to claw at Jennifer’s face. Jennifer drives her knee down on Terri’s groin.

Jennifer rose to her feet and choke-slammed Terri onto the canvas. Jennifer rolled out of the ring and reached under the apron and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, she rolled back into the ring and slapped one of the cuffs around Terri’s right wrist, she dragged Terri to her feet and whipped her into the northwest corner of the ring. Jennifer slapped the other cuff around the top rope. Terri thrashed about when she realized her predicament, Jennifer grabbed Terri by the throat and shoved her back against the turnbuckles.

Terri cussed and spit at Jennifer , Jennifer chuckled and slammed her fist into Terri’s groin. Ref Bridgett grabbed Jennifer by the shoulder and ordered her to release Terri.

Jennifer: (Shrugs) Sorry, I don’t have the key to the cuffs. I guess poor Terri will have to stay like this.

Jennifer pummels Terri’s abdomen with a combination of fists and knees. Terri slumps down in the corner barely able to keep her head up. Jennifer scoops up Terri and tosses her over the top rope, Terri screams as she hangs from the top rope by her wrist. Jennifer rolls out of the ring and grabs Terri’s ankles and tugs on her legs. Terri screams as pain surges through her right arm.

With no choice left, Bridgett calls for the bell. She declares Terri the winner via disqualification. Jennifer rolls back into the ring and shoves Bridgett onto her rear, she yells at Bridgett and tells her that she’s the winner. Bridgett stands up and shouts that she warned Jennifer about the handcuffs. Jennifer swings her fist, Bridgett grabs Jennifer’s wrist and connects with an uppercut to Jennifer’s chin. Jennifer flops onto her back, her head lolls to one side as she lies spread-eagled on her back.

Bridgett dusts herself off and unhooks the top rope from the turnbuckle, allowing Terri to slip the cuff off the rope. Bridgett raises Terri’s arm in victory. Terri rolls out of the ring and hobbles up the ramp clutching her right arm.

Jillian: Well, that ended differently than I expected. I-

Diamond’s music blares over the loud speakers and she walks out onto the entrance stage followed closely behind by Wendy Lindquist. Diamond and Wendy roll into the ring, Diamond leans over the ropes and points at Gold.

Gold throws off her headset and walks to the front of the announcer’s table and glares back at Diamond.

Diamond: (shakes her head) Gold, Gold , Gold, so you want to face me for my title at Unrestrained? What makes you think you’re worthy of challenging for this belt?

Gold rolls into the ring and stalks towards Diamond. Wendy sneaks up behind Gold and presses the stun gun against the small of Gold’s back. Gold convulses and flops onto her stomach. Diamond kneels down in front of Gold and shakes her head.

Diamond: Hey, Gold, I gladly accept your challenge, I’m going to make you pay for everything you and your buddies have done to me and Wendy.  Diamond stands up and drops her mic down beside Gold’s head. Wendy kicks Gold in her side and they roll out of the ring and high-five.

Jillian: We’ll be right back after we check on Gold’s status, and then we’ll talk to Alina Popa.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #221 on: November 18, 2016, 09:07:58 pm »
Aleesha Young vs Alina Popa

The camera fades in on Monica Brant and Alina Popa in the backstage hallway. Alina is dressed in a green leotard and black leather knee-high boots. She smiles and flexes her right bicep for the camera.

Monica: Welcome to the UFWL, Alina, it’s a pleasure to have you here, you’re making your debut against another tough foe, Aleesha Young. Do you have any kind of strategy going into this match?

Alina: (smiles and grabs the mic from Monica) Just stay on her and don’t give her the chance to rest. As long as she can’t attack then I’ll have an easy time.

Aleesha: (walks on camera and shoves Alina) If you think you’re getting an easy win over me, then you need to get your head examined. I’m the toughest bitch you’ll ever meet in the ring. And I’ll prove it to you and everyone watching. (Spits in Alina’s face and walks off camera towards the ring area.

Alina wipes her face off and follows after Aleesha.

The camera cuts to the announcer’s table. Gold is back at her seat.

Jillian: Two of the strongest looking women I’ve ever seen, I can’t begin to imagine who’s going to come out on top.

Gold: Tough call.

Kim: Let’s hope they don’t tear up the ring, they look like they could clear a barroom on their own.

Aleesha struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black and red striped bikini, she stands at the head of the ramp and hits a most muscular pose driving the crowd into a frenzy, they stamp their feet and cheer as Aleesha sashays down the ramp and climbs up the ring steps, she stands with her back to the ropes and hits a front double biceps pose. She climbs through the ropes and stands beside Ref Bridgett Riley.

The arena lights dim, a thick green fog pours out the vents on the stage, Alina walks out to thunderous applause from the crowd, she runs her hands down her chest and abdomen and sprints down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and walks up to Aleesha. Aleesha sneers as she flexes her biceps. Alina glares at Aleesha and shakes her head. Ref Bridgett calls for the bell.

Alina and Aleesha lock up in the center of the ring, their arms bulging with thick hard muscles as they strain to force the other to their knees. The seconds tick by and neither have seemed to gain the upper hand, sweat rolls down their face and chiseled pecs. Aleesha sneers and knees Alina’s groin. Alina grunts and doubles over. Aleesha laughs and pushes Alina down to one knee. Alina grits her teeth and pushes back against Aleesha, she grunts as her other knee touches down on the canvas. Aleesha drives her knee into Alina’s chin and knocks her onto her back.

Aleesha leaps into the air, she connects with a legdrop across Alina’s throat. Alina clutches her throat and sits up, Aleesha grabs Alina’s wrists from behind and pulls her arms behind her back. Alina moans and flails her body as Aleesha drives her knee into Alina’s upper back. Alina clenches her fists and flexes her arms, she jerks free form Aleesha’s grip and scrambles to her feet, Aleesha charges, Alina spins and catches Aleesha in the jaw with the back of her fist.

Aleesha stumbles back and flops onto her rear. Alina runs and jumps the rising Aleesha and connects with a drop kick to her midsection. Aleesha stumbles back and flips over the ropes and crashes to the thinly padded ringside floor. Alina climbs up to the top turnbuckle and dives off, she connects with the elbow drop to Aleesha’s abdomen. Alina stand s up and flexes her biceps for the crowd, she bends over and grabs a handful of Aleesha’s hair and drags her to her feet.

Aleesha gives Alina a patented three stooges finger poke to the eyes. Alina screams and throws her hands over her face. Aleesha slams her fist into Alina’s abdomen, she scoops Alina up and slams her down onto the steel ring steps. Alina screams as her back collides with the steps, she rolls onto her side and clutches the small of her back. Aleesha grabs Alina’s wrist and jerks her up to her feet, she whips Alina towards the ramp. Aleesha runs up behind Alina, she grabs the back of her head and drives her face down onto the ramp.

Alina grunts and stumbles to her feet, Aleesha sneaks up behind her and locks her arms around Alina’s waist, she suplexes Alina’s shoulders against the steel ramp. Alina rolls onto her belly and crawls up the ramp, Aleesha stomps on the small of her back, Alina crawls up onto the stage and rolls to her feet and glares down at Aleesha. Aleesha runs up the ramp, Alina sidesteps the charging Aleesha, grabs her waist from behind and hip tosses her off the front of the stage, as Aleesha plummets she grabs Alina by the hair taking her down with her and both women land on their backs ten feet below beside the ramp.

Aleesha grunts as she rolls onto her belly, Alina sits up clutching the small of her back, both women stumble to their feet, Aleesha swing her fist at the back of Alina’s head. Alina grunts and falls against the side of the ramp. Aleesha grabs Alina’s ankles and drags her towards the ring steps. Aleesha grabs Alina’s left leg and slams it down onto the bottom ring step, she leans down and gives Alina a hard slap to the chest. Aleesha grabs a handful of Alina’s hair and drags her to her feet. Alina knees Aleesha’s groin and connects with a stone cold stunner. Aleesha lies spread-eagled on the ringside floor.

Alina leans down over Aleesha and jabs a finger in her face. “I told you, I’m going to beat you.” Alina grabs Aleesha’s wrists and pulls her up, she scoops Aleesha up and body slams her down onto the ring steps. Alina scoops Aleesha up and tosses her back into the ring.  Alina drops down on top of Aleesha and hooks her leg.

1…2…Aleesha kicks out. Alina shouts and holds up three fingers in Bridgett’s face. “Don’t you know how to count?”
Bridgett scoffs and tells Alina it’s not her fault Aleesha kicked out. Alina drags Aleesha to her knees, Aleesha head butts Alina’s groin. Alina drops to her knees. Aleesha grimaces as she pushes herself up onto her feet, she grabs Alina by her chin and gives Alina a hard slap to the face.  Aleesha scoops Alina up, she carries her over to the corner and hangs her from the top rope by her knees and hooks her feet over the chain linking the turnbuckle to the ring post.

Alina flails her arms as the blood rushes to her head. Aleesha lands several hard kicks to Alina’s abdomen and chest. Aleesha grabs the top rope and presses her heel against Alina’s throat. Alina claws at Aleesha’s ankles. Aleesha pulls her foot back and slams her elbow down on Alina’s groin. Alina clutches her groin and starts to whimper. Aleesha scoops Alina up and slams her down across her knee, trapping her in an over the knee backbreaker. Aleesha pushes down on Alina legs and chin. Alina whimpers as she tries to choke back the tears.

Bridgett crouches down beside Alina and asks if she wants to submit. Alina shakes her head, she flails her arms but is unable to endure the pain, she screams her submission. Bridgett calls for the bell. Aleesha shoves Alina onto her stomach, Bridgett raises Aleesha’s arm in victory. Aleesha stomps the small of Alina’s back, she flexes a most muscular pose and rolls out of the ring.

Alina pushes herself up to her knees, she glares as Aleesha struts up the ramp, she grits her teeth and clutches her back. Allesha stops in front of the curtain, she turns back and mocks Alina. “Who did you say was going to beat who? Check you latr, loser.” Aleesha waves and disappears through the curtain.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2016, 11:08:21 pm »
Stacy Keibler vs the Undertaker

When she heard that she was scheduled to fight the Undertaker, Stacy slammed her fist down on the armrest of her sofa. But she was ready to go, dressed in a black leather bikini, elbow and knee pad and black leather knee-high boots, she strutted out of her dressing room and walked down the hallway with her hands on her hips, her head held high. Stacy stepped through the curtain and walked out onto the entrance stage, the crowd clapped and cheered as Stacy strutted down the ramp and slowly made her way to the ring, the steel cell suspended from the ceiling. Stacy’s heart raced as she stared up at the cell.

Ref Molly holly patted Stacy on the back, she told her not to worry and gave a firm slap on the butt. Stacy drew in a deep breath as the arena lights dimmed. The Undertaker emerged from the back as his music blared over the loud speakers, Paul Bearer followed closed behind, an urn tucked in the crook of his elbow. Taker shuffled down the ramp, he climbed up onto the ring apron and stepped over the top rope and walked up to Stacy. Stacy gulped as she stared up into the Undertaker’s eyes. She took a step back and clenched her fist. Taker stared down and Stacy and grinned, he dragged his right thumb across his throat then pointed to Stacy. Paul sat the urn down on the ring apron and stepped back as the cell was lowered over the ring area.

Stacy circled the Undertaker sizing him up before Molly called for the bell. The bell rings, Stacy lunges and locks her arms around Taker’s waist. Taker thrust his palm into Stacy’s chin knocking her onto her rear. Stacy scrambles to her feet and lands several kicks to the side of Taker’s knee. Taker grunts and drops to one knee. Stacy gives Taker a hard slap to the face, Taker grunts and flops onto his back. Stacy grabs Taker’s ankles and drags him to the corner. Taker draws his knees up to his chest at the last second and shoves Stacy into the corer, she grunts as her back collides with the turnbuckle.

Taker sits up; he stands up and stares down Stacy in the corner. Stacy’s eyes widen, she glances from side to side looking for a way out. Taker grabs Stacy by the throat one handed, as he lifts her into the air, Stacy flails her legs and kicks Taker in his groin. Taker grunts and drops to one knee as Stacy lands safely on her feet, she twirls on her heels and slams the back of her fist against Taker’s chest knocking him onto his back. Stacy climbs up to the top turnbuckle and dives off and connects with the elbow drop to Taker’s chest. Stacy walks to the southeast corner and grabs the microphone, she walks back over and bends down over the Taker.

“Give up, Undertaker.” Stacy says and holds the mic up to Taker’s mouth. Taker sits up, he clutches Stacy by the throat and gets to his feet, Stacy claws frantically at his hand and forearm. Taker hoists Stacy off her feet, he lurches towards the ropes and choke-slams her down on the thinly padded ringside floor. Stacy grunts and rolls onto her side, she grabs the cell wall and pulls herself up. Stacy snarls at Taker as she climbs onto the apron, as she climbs through the ropes Taker rushes at her, she rams her shoulder into his midsection before he can get a hold of her. Stacy bends Taker forward and drives her knee into his forehead. Taker staggers back clutching at his forehead. Stacy grabs the sides of Taker’s head, jumps into the air, and drives his face against the canvas.

Taker groans as he rolls onto his back, he starts to sit up, Stacy bashes him across the back of his head with the microphone. Stacy scoops up Taker and body slams him hard onto the canvas. Stacy staggers back and slumps in the corner,. She places her arms over the top rope to keep herself steady. Breathing heavily she wipes the sweat from her forehead. Stacy groans as Taker sits up and glares at her. Stacy screams ‘What does it take to keep this guy down’.

Taker walks to the corner, Stacy breathing quickens as Taker closes in on her. Stacy drops onto her belly and slides out of the ring as Taker lunges. Stacy paces the ringside floor as Taker beckons to her. Stacy reaches under the ring apron and pulls out a billy club, Taker rolls out of the ring and stalks over to Stacy, Stacy swings at Taker’s head, Taker catches Stacy’s wrist in mid-air and bends it back, Stacy wails and drops the billy club to the floor. Taker grabs Stacy’s throat and shoves her back against the cell wall. Stacy thrashes and lands a kick to Taker’s groin.

Taker grunts and throws his hands over his groin as he sinks to his knees. Taker glares up at Stacy as she slams the heel of her boot into his chin. Stacy grabs the billy club and smacks Taker across the abdomen. Taker growls and sits up reaching for Stacy’s throat. Stacy slams the billy club across the top of Taker’s head. Taker grunts as he flops onto his back. Stacy straddles Taker’s waist and wraps her legs around his waist, she grabs the microphone and holds it in his face. “Give up.” Stacy shouts as she squeezes Taker’s waist tightly between her thighs.

Taker slaps the microphone away and gestures for Stacy to lean in closer. Smirking, Stacy leans down closer. “I say, you want to whisper you give up in my ear, no shame in that.”  Taker laughs and grabs Stacy by the throat and throttles her like a ragdoll. Stacy swings the microphone at Taker’s head, but he manages to dodge it and shoves Stacy onto her back. Taker stands over stacy and tells her that she in a world of trouble. Stacy tells him to bite her. Taker grabs a handful of Stacy’s hair and pulls her up to her feet, he grabs the back of her head and slams her face into the cell wall. Stacy grunts and flops onto her back, she rolls onto her back and clutches her face.

Taker stomps Stacy’s abdomen several times, he pulls her up onto her feet, he scoops up Stacy and rams her back into the cell. Stacy crawls towards the cell door hoping to escape Taker’s rampage. Stacy staggers to her feet, she manages to unlock the cell door. She gets halfway out of the cell, Taker grabs the back of her neck and slams the door shut in her face. Taker drags Stacy to her feet, he lifts her up by the waist and slams her belly down across his knee, he pulls down the back of Stacy’s leather bikini bottom and gives her a hard smack across the ass. Stacy flinches and grunts as Taker gives her another hard slap to the ass. Stacy flails and frees herself from Taker’s grip, she crawls to the cell door and plls herself to her feet and staggers out of the cell.

Taker follows close behind spending every second taunting Stacy. “I want to hear you squeal.” Taker says, he presses his chest against Stacy’s back and strokes her hair as he pushes her up against the cell. Taker chuckles and drives his knee into the small of Stacy’s back, He slides his hand down Stacy’s back and swats her on the ass. Stacy cringes as Taker kisses the back of her neck. “I’m going to make you mine forever.” Taker whispers in Stacy’s ear. Stacy drives her elbow into Taker’s ribs. Taker stumbles back into the security barrier. Stacy climbs up the side of the cell and pulls herself onto the cell roof, Taker climbs up after her. Stacy crouches down looking over the edge of the cell, as Taker reaches the top, Stacy slams her heel into his chin,

Taker starts to fall, but he reaches out and grabs Stacy’s ankle and pulls her off the roof, sending them both crashing to the ringside floor. Stacy lies spread-eagled on her back, Taker gets to his knees and crawls on top of Stacy and gives her a hard slap across the face. Stacy throws her hands up over her face as Taker slaps her across the face once more. Taker drags Stacy up by her hair and leads her back into the cell. Stacy elbows Taker’s groin and whips him back into the ring, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle and dives off, Taker rolls out of the way and Stacy’s elbow slams down hard onto the canvas. Stacy howls out in pain as she clutches her elbow.

Taker gets to his feet and pulls Stacy up by her wrists. Stacy lands a kick to Taker’s groin. Taker grunts and doubles over. Stacy tucks Taker’s head between her knees and goes to set him up for the pile driver, but she can barely budge him. Taker reverses into a back body drop. Stacy flails her body as Taker scoops her up and hooks her legs over the top rope. Stacy flails her arms as the blood rushes to her head. Taker stomps Stacy’s abdomen as Stacy pleads to the ref for assistance.

Molly shakes her head. “I’ll allow it.”  Molly says and plays with her fingernails. Stacy curses at Molly, Taker presses his booted heel down on Stacy’s face. Stacy claws at Taker’s boot, he laughs and rubs his heel across her lips. Taker stomps Stacy’s forehead and chuckles. Tears stream down Stacy’s face as Taker grabs her by the head and sits her up in the corner facing out toward the crowd. Taker slides his arms under Stacy’s arms and locks his hands behind her neck. Taker hoist Stacy off the top turnbuckle and falls forward driving the back of her head onto the canvas.

Stacy rolled onto her side clutching the back of her head. Taker dropped to his knees beside Stacy and wrapped his legs around her waist and then wrapped his arms around her throat. Stacy screamed and flailed her arms as Taker squeezed her throat as tightly as she could take without passing out, he wanted her to be awake for every pain-filled moment to come.

Molly grabbed the microphone and held it up to Stacy’s mouth. “Do you give up?”

Stacy screamed no and shook her head. “Is this all you’ve got? Stacy cried out. Taker released Stacy and stood up, he scooped Stacy up and held her upside down, he dropped to his knees as he drove Stacy’s head onto the canvas. Stacy’s head lolled to one side as Taker folded her arms across her chest. Taker stood up, he bent down and flipped Stacy onto her stomach, he plopped down on her back and clamped on the camel clutch. Taker pulled back on Stacy’s chin with one hand and pulled on her hair with the other. Stacy screamed but refused to say I quit.

Molly shook her head and asked if Stacy wanted to reconsider. Stacy tried to rock back and forth, but Taker’s heavy frame kept her trapped in place. Taker let go of Stacy’s hair and smacked her on the ass. Stacy winced and flailed her arms weakly as Taker pulled on her chin with both hands. Molly asked once more if Stacy wanted to give up. Stacy cried out as tears streamed down her face. “I q-quit.” Stacy blubbered as immense pain coursed through her back.

Molly called for the bell, she raised Taker’s arm in victory even as he kept the camel clutch locked on. Stacy screamed and held her hand out to Molly. Molly chuckled and kicked Stacy’s hand. “It’s not my problem anymore. Let him do what he wants with you.” Molly knelt down in front of Stacy and cupped her chin in one hand. She playfully slapped Stacy’s face as Taker released the camel clutch. Stacy sighed with relief as taker shoved her face onto the canvas. Taker grabbed a handful; of Stacy’s hair and jerked her to her feet. Taker scooped Stacy up and draped her over the top rope. Molly grabbed some rope from under the ring apron and tied Stacy’s wrists to her ankles. Taker pulled down Stacy’s bottom and smacked her ass with his plam. Stacy winced and pleaded for Molly to untie her. Molly clapped and rubbed her hands together as the cell was raised up to the ceiling.

Molly waved to Stacy mockingly and strutted up the ramp whistling the Undertaker’s theme. Taker slapped Stacy on the ass and licked his lips. Stacy cried out as Taker once again slapped her already stinging ass cheeks. Taker rubbed Stacy’s shoulder as he kissed the back of her neck. Stacy cringes and cursed at Taker.

Paul Bearer rolled into the ring, he picked up the urn and carried it over to Taker, Taker uncapped the urn and poured the ashes out over Stacy’s head, coating her whole body. Stacy screams and tugs at her restraints; Taker slams the urn across the back of Stacy’s head. Stacy moans and pitches forward, Taker unties and pulls off Stacy’s top and stuffs it in her mouth. Taker climbs out onto the apron, he grabs a handful of Stacy’s hair and hops off the apron, Stacy screams as her restraints dig into her wrists and ankles. Taker loosens her restraints and lays her down on the ringside floor, He glances down at her then scoops her up, then carries her up the ramp and to the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2016, 09:29:16 pm »
Sara del Rey vs Sheamus

Sara slammed the door shut behind her as she walked into Sheamus’s private gym, she was dressed in a star spangled sports bra with a zippered front and red leggings with a pair of black leather knee-high boots. She stood with her hands on her hips and scoffed when she saw a bed sitting in the back corner of the gym just past the wrestling ring.

Sheamus stood in one corner of the ring, he grinned and approached the ropes, he leaned over and called to Sara. “Hey, glad you got my invitation, You’re a little but that’s okay.”

Sara climbed onto the ring apron and glared at Sheamus. “So you invited me here to wrestle you, is that all you wanted.”

Sheamus chuckled and offered his hand. “That’s all. The special referee for this match will be here soon. He clapped and rubbed his hands together as Sara strutted into one corner of the ring and perched on the top turnbuckle. He walked up to Sara and stood with his hands gripping the top rope. “You look pretty tough, but do you think you can really keep up with me.”

Sara pressed her finger under Sheamus’s chin and leaned in close to his face, her lips close enough to touch his, she nibbled on his ear lobe. “I’m the queen of wrestling, so maybe you better bow down to me now.” Sara laughed and nudged Sheamus’s chest with her palm, he stepped back to size her up with his eyes.

The door swung open Molly Holly walked into the gym dressed in a black and white striped bikini, she rolled into the ring and waved to Sheamus. Sheamus shook Molly’s hand and moved to the center of the ring. Sara hopped off the turnbuckle and walked up to Sheamus and offered her hand. Sheamus shook her hand. Molly called for the bell and stepped out of their way.

Sara and Sheamus locked up in the center of the ring, he grinned and pushed Sara down onto her knees. Sara groaned and head-butted Sheamus’s groin. Sheamus grunted and dropped to his knees. Sara jumped up and slammed her heel into Sheamus’s chest. Sheamus grabbed Sara’s ankle as it collided with his chest and fell back, jerking her off her feet, her back slamming down onto the canvas.

Sara and Sheamus got to their feet at the same time, sheamus gave Sara a swift kick to her groin. Sara grunted and doubled over. Sheamus slammed the back of his heel down on the back of Sara’s neck. Sara collapse onto her stomach and crawled towards the ropes. Sheamus grabbed Sara’s ankles and dragged her into the corner, he pulled her to her feet and shoved her against the turnbuckles. Sara grunted and slumped down in the corner. Seamus smirked and gave Sara a big open hand slap to her chest, Sara flinched and grunted as Sheamus kneed her groin.

Sheamus grabbed the back of Sara’s head and lead her towards the opposite corner and slammed her face against the top turnbuckle. Sara flopped hard onto her back and grunted, she threw her hands over her face as she rolled onto her side. Sheamus grabbed a handful of hair and dragged Sara to her feet. Sara gut checks Sheamus and whips him into the ropes, on the rebound Sara knocks Sheamus to the canvas with a hard forearm smash to his chest.

Sara pressed her heel down on Sheamus’s chest and flexed her hard sweaty biceps. “Bow down now, and I’ll go easy on you.” Sara said and crouched down over Sheamus leaning in close to his face.. Sheamus chuckled, he sat up and grabbed Sara’s wrist and pulled her off her feet, he wrapped his legs around her waist and wrapped his arm around her throat. Sara screamed and flailed her arms, she gasped for air as Sheamus grip around her throat grew tighter.

Molly knelt down in front of Sara and asked if she wanted to submit. Sara shook her head, she elbowed Sheamus’s ribs repeatedly. Sheamus broke the hold, he stood up and stomped on Sara’s right elbow. Sara screamed and clutched her elbow. Sheamus scooped Sara up and body-slammed her to the canvas, Sara grimaced and arched her hips as she clutched her back. Sheamus grabbed Sara’s hair and lifted her into a seated position; he knelt down in front of Sara and cupped her chin in one hand. “You look like you belong on display, that’s how perfect you are, Sara.” Sheamus grabbed the sides of Sara’s head and pressed his lips against hers.

Sara pushed Sheamus back and gave him a hard slap across the face. Sheamus snarled and slapped Sara’s chest. Sara grunted and fell onto her back. Sheamus stomped on Sara’s abdomen. Sara cried and rolled onto her side clutching her midsection. Sheamus scoops Sara up, Sara elbows the side of Sheamus’s head. Sheamus dropped to his knees, Sara landed safely on her feet in front of Sheamus, she bounces off the ropes and connects with the drop kick to Sheamus’s chest. Sara grabs Sheamus’s ankles and drags him towards the ropes, she pulls Sheamus up to his feet and leans him against the ropes, she screams his name as she drives her knee into his abdomen. Sheamus grunts, he bashes Sara across the chest with his forearm, Sara staggers back, she growls and lunges at Sheamus.

Sheamus ducks down and flips Sara over the ropes, she howls in frustration as she crashes to the ringside floor. Sheamus stands in the corner slapping the top rope with his palms. Sara  stumbles to her feet, she leans against the ring apron clutching the small of her back. Sheamus leans over the ropes and grabs two handfuls of Sara’s hair. Sara screams and flails her arms as Sheamus pulls her into the ring by her hair, Sheamus lifts Sara up onto the back of his shoulders and paces around the ring pulling down on Sara’s legs and head.

Sara groans as intense pain courses through her back. Molly is breathing in Sara’s face asking if she wants to submit. Sara screams out that she won’t give up. Molly shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders, she tells Sara that she’s making a stupid decision but it’s her to make. Sheamus grins then falls back driving Sarah’s back onto the canvas. Sara crawls to the ropes and pulls herself up, Sheamus walks up behind Sara and kicks the back of her knee. Sara grunts and manages to keep herself upright. Sheamus gives Sara’s knee another hard kick. Sara drops to one knee.

Sheamus grabs Sara’s wrist and whips her into the corner, he hooks Sara’s arms around the top rope, he gives Sara a hard slap to the chest and laughs. Leaning in close, Sheamus unzips the front of Sara’s top and exposes her firm perky breasts. Sheamus leans in and kisses Sara between her breasts. Sara unhooks one arm and slaps Sheamus across the face. Sheamus sneers and gives Sara a hard shot to her abdomen. Sara coughs and doubles over as the air rushes out of her lungs. Sheamus squeezes and pushes up on Sara’s breast. Sara moans and thrashes about trying to force Sheamus back. Sheamus drops to his knees and head-butts Sara’s groin, Sara grunts and slumps down in the corner. Molly whispers in Sheamus’s ear. Sheamus grins, he rolls out of the ring, he reaches under the ring apron and pulls out a set of handcuffs. He rolls back into the ring, he stands Sara up in the corner, he hooks her arms back around the ropes and slaps a cuff around one of her wrists. Molly taps him on the shoulder, she wags her finger in Sheamus’s face. Molly smirks and points to the canvas. Sheamus nods, he scoops Sara up and connects with the sidewalk slam. Sheamus flips sara onto her stomach, he pulls her arms behind her back as Molly helps cuff Sara’s other wrist.

Sara winces as Sheamus pulls her up to her feet by her aching elbow, she grits her teeth and smashes her foot against Sheamus’s groin. Sheamus grunted and doubled over. Sara drove her knee into Sheamus’s chin, she collapsed in the corner and tugged at the chain linking the cuffs together. Sheamus rose to his feet, he sneered as he approached Sara. Sara shook her head and dropped to her knees at Sheamus’s feet, she pleaded with him to uncuff her. Sara’s plea went unheard, Sheamus scooped her up and sat her down on the top turnbuckle. Sara shook her head. Sheamus mounted the middle rope and wrapped his hands around Sara’s throat and shook her violently.

Sara kneed Sheamus’s chin, Sheamus staggered back, Sara stood up and leaped off the top turnbuckle, Sheamus sidestepped Sara’s missed drop kick attempt. Sara flopped hard onto her back, she screamed as Sheamus stomped on her right elbow. Sheamus straddled Sara’s torso knees on either side of her waist. He smirked and gave Sara a hard shot to her abdomen. Tears streamed down Sara’s face. “If I wasn’t in cuffs, I’d be beating your ass right now. “ Sara screamed at him through gritted teeth. Sheamus stood up and grabbed Sara’s ankles. Sara drew her knees up to her chest and shoved Sheamus onto his back, Sara scrambled to her feet the best she could with her wrists cuffed, she straddled Sheamus’s neck and wrapped her legs around his throat.

Sheamus pounded on Sara’s knee repeatedly but she held fast. Sheamus dug his fingers in Sara’s meaty thigh. Sara screamed and flopped onto her side. Sheamus stood up and pressed his heel down on the side of Sara’s head. Sara groaned and pleaded with Sheamus to uncuff her. Sheamus sat Sara up, he grabbed the back of her head and rubbed his groin in her face. Sheamus laughed and shoved Sara onto her back. Sheamus straddled Sara’s waist, he leaned down and kissed each of her breasts, he run his finger across her lips and told her it would be over soon.

Sheamus grabbed Sara’s ankles, he grinned as he locked Sara in the figure-4-leglock. Sara screamed and threw back her head as Sheamus bridged his hips. Tears streamed down Sara’s face, with her hands cuffed she had no way to escape her pain except for crying out her submission, she chewed on her lower lip praying for adrenaline to kick in. Sara let out a relieved sigh when Sheamus broke the hold. Her relief was short lived as Sheamus flipped her onto her stomach, he straddled her back and pulled back on her chin.

Sara screamed and flailed her legs. Sheamus laughed and kissed the back of Sara’s neck, Molly knelt down in front of Sara and asked if she was ready to throw in the towel. Molly shook her head and asked if Sara had recently suffered a concussion.

Sheamus grabbed the back of Sara’s head and slammed it down against the canvas. Sheamus stood up and stomped Sara’s right elbow, he scooped Sara up across the back of his shoulders and pulled down on her legs and head. Sara screamed at the top of her lungs, she cried out that she gave up. Molly called for the bell. Sheamus dropped Sara onto the canvas, Molly raised his arm in victory. Sheamus grabbed a handful of Sara’s hair and pulled her up into a seated position.

Sheamus tossed Sara over his shoulder and climbed out of the ring, he walked into the back corner and tossed Sara onto the mattress, Sara thrashed about as Sheamus flipped Sara onto her stomach. Sheamus climbed onto the mattress and straddled Sara’s legs, he pulled her leggings down to her ankles and slapped her across the ass, he pulled her pink lace panties down to her ankles and gave Sara a hard slap to the ass. Sara grunted as Sheamus gave her ass another big open hand slap, her cheeks reddened. Sheamus untied Sara’s boots and pulled them off her feet and tossed them to the floor. He pulled her leggings and panties all the way of and twirled them over his head taunting Sara.

Sara cussed and spittle flew from her lips. Sheamus chuckled and tugged on a handful of Sara’s hair, he laughed and kissed the side of her neck. “I’ll try and be gentle from this point on, Sara. I’ll try.” Sheamus pressed his groin against the small of Sara’s back and swatted the side of her hip. Sheamus looked over his shoulder at Molly. “I don’t think she needs the cuffs anymore.”

Molly nodded, she reached down between her cleavage and pulled out a small key, she unlocked Sara’s cuffs and tossed them to the floor. Sheamus slid Sara’s top off her arms and tossed it to the floor. Molly sat on the side of the bed watching Sheamus’s every movement, she slid one hand down her thong and began fondling herself.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #224 on: November 23, 2016, 06:46:22 pm »
Becca Swanson vs Yokozuna

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Monica is standing beside the massive Becca. Becca is dressed in a backless black leather cat suit, she runs her fingers through her hair and smiles at the camera.

Monica: That was quite an impressive match between Aleesha and Alina, but now I’m here with one of the strongest women in the world- Becca Swanson.

Becca: (grabs the mic) Thanks, and I’m happy to be here to show off my strength and physique, there’s no place I’d rather be at this moment, my opponent Yokozuna is going to learn why I’m the world’s strongest woman. (hands the mic back to Monica and walks towards the ring area.)

The camera cuts to the announcer’s table. Gold is talking on her cell phone.

Jillian: So Kim, Becca or Yokozuna, who do you see walking away from this match victorius?

Kim: Too close to call in my opinion, I hope the ring is strong enough to contain the two of them.

Gold: (whispering into the phone) You got that. Good, talk to you later. (hangs up her phone.)

Kim: What was that about?

Gold: Mind your own business, Kim.

Becca walks out onto the entrance stage, she hits a double biceps pose at the head of the ramp, cameras flash and the crowd cheers. Becca sprints down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she stops beside Ref Bridgett Riley and flexes her right arm at her side, her bicep threatening to tear through the sleeve.

Yokozuna walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a red robe, he shuffles down the ramp and climbs up the ring steps, he steps through the ropes and pulls off his robe and drapes it over the top rope. He claps his hands together as he approaches Becca.

Becca glares at Yokozuna with her hands on her hips. Yokozuna stares back and grins at Becca, he offers Becca his hand and tells her good luck. Becca shakes Yokozuna’s hand. Yokozuna pulls Becca up against his body and knife-dedge chops her across the chest. Becca staggers back, Yokozuna belly bumps Becca knocking her onto her ass.

Becca jumps to her feet, she charges and rams her shoulder into Yokozuna’s belly. Yokozuna laughs as Becca’s fists bounce helplessly off his stomach, he grabs Becca’s shoulders and head butts her forehead. Becca falls back onto her ass. Yokozuna stands over her looking down, his lips curled into a sneer. Becca sweeps Yokozuna’s legs, he stumbles back, the ring trembles as Yokozuna flops onto his back. Becca groans as she scoops up Yokozuna and body slams him to the canvas. Becca leaps into the air and connects with the leg drop across Yokozuna’s chest.

Becca grabs Yokozuna’s wrist, the muscles on her arms bulge as she strains to pull the big man to his feet. Yokozuna perks up and slams his knee into Becca’s abdomen. Becca doubles over clutching her midsection. Yokozuna whips Becca into the corner and runs towards her, Becca rolls out of the corner and shoves Yokozuna belly-first into the corner. Becca hooks Yokozuna’s arms over the top rope, she pummels his belly with her fists. Yokozuna laughs as her fists have little effect. Yokozuna grabs a handful of Becca’s hair and tosses her into the corner.

Becca swings her fist; Yokozuna grabs her wrist and drives his knee into her groin. Yokozuna scoops Becca up and body-slams her to the canvas. Yokozuna climbs up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off, Becca rolls out of the ring narrowly avoiding the Bonzai drop, Yoko staggers to his feet and glares down at Becca. Becca walks around to the other side of the ringside floor, she climbs up onto the apron. Yokozuna charges and knocks her off the apron, Becca’s head grazes the side of the security barrier as she crashes to the ringside floor.

Yokozuna rolls out of the ring, he drags Becca to her feet and whips her into the steel corner post, she grunts and flops onto her back. Yokozuna scoops up Becca and dumps her on the ring apron. Becca staggers to her feet as Yokozuna rolls back into the ring, she runs up and stomps his upper back before he has a chance to stand up. Becca scoops Yokozuna up and lifts him over her head. Becca’s knees wobble, she lurches forward and press slams Yokozuna to the canvas. Becca flips Yokozuna onto his back and drops over top of him.

1…2….Yokozuna kicks out, Becca grabs his wrists and pulls him to his feet, she drives her knee into his groin. Yokozuna doubles over clutching his groin, Becca spins and catches Yokozuna on the side of the head with a spinning back kick. Yokozuna drops onto his side. Becca climbs up to the top turnbuckle and dives off aiming her elbow at Yokozuna’s chest. Yokozuna rolls out of the way, Becca screams as her elbow collides with the canvas. Yokozuna scoops up Becca and hurls her into the corner. Yokozuna walks to the opposite corner, he runs and jumps into the air and splashes Becca in the corner with his full weight.

Becca staggers out of the corner, she stands in a dazed stupor and then collapses onto her stomach. Yokozuna drags Becca into the corner, her head just below the bottom turnbuckle. Yokozuna climbs up to the top turnbuckle and connects with the Bonzai drop to Becca’s chest. He climbs up a second time and connects with another Bonzai drop. Becca grunts as the air rushes from her lungs. Yokozuna drags Becca to the center of the ring and straddles Becca’s chest.

1…2…3.  Bridgett raises Yokozuna’s arm in victory. Yokozuna bows to the crowd, he grabs Becca’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, he leans Becca in the corner. Becca grits her teeth and glares at Yokozuna. Yokozuna offers Becca his hand. Becca shakes his hand. Yokozuna bows his head and helps Becca out of the ring and up the entrance ramp.

Jillian: Wow, what a match with Yokozuna showing Becca who’s stronger

Gold: Anytime, anytime.

Kim: What was that- Hold up I’m getting word that there’s an incident in the back.

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Steel whips Wendy Lindquist into the hallway wall, Wendy grunts and flops onto her back. Stel kneels down over Wendy and sprays her eyes with pepper spray, Wendy screams and throws her hands over her face. Steel tosses the empty spray can to the floor and drags Wendy to her feet, she scoops up Wendy and rams her back against the fire extinguisher hanging on the wall. Wendy grunts as she collapses onto her stomach. Steel stomps the small of her back and chuckles.

Wendy, eyes still stinging from the pepper spray tries to crawl away but Steel straddles her back and clamps on the camel clutch. Wendy screams and cries out for help. Two muscle-bound female security guards rush down the hall, Steel hears their approach and runs off leaving Wendy behind.

Monica emerges from the maintenance closet and kneels down beside Wendy.

Monica: Such a heinous attack. Cut to commercial.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View