⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Calf Reduction Surgery, new "beauty standard" in East Asia

Started by FBBrocks, October 27, 2013, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBrocks

This is sickening, as calf reduction surgery became ever more popular in East Asian countries especially China, Taiwan and Korea.  women from these counties usually have the most genetically gifted calf of all race, naturally muscular, perfect in shape and size even without exercise, but now they are flattening it :'(

I understand beauty is in the eye of beholder, but do any men seriously find calf on the right hotter than the one on the left?   sick bastards


Left: before surgery, right: after surgery.









spend $10k + unbearable pain  just to get a flat shapeless calf ---->

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBrocks

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

NinjaStar

It's like Asian women want to be as shapeless as possible. I don't find women with the body of a ten year old boy attractive. That's probably why out of all the races I find Asians the least attractive.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's like Asian women want to be as shapeless as possible. I don't find women with the body of a ten year old boy attractive. That's probably why out of all the races I find Asians the least attractive.

I blame it on guys, culturally women are the ones making effort to fit guy's standard, as majority male population in one country prefer one standard over the other, woman will do whatever it takes to follow along.     

Personally I find East Asian women most attractive, or maybe I just find none east asian unattractive.   white women = king kong body+dude's voice+bad skin condition + hairy legs, latinos = most hairy women on earth and most of them have terrible symmetry from buttline to legs, afros- too dark.  southeast asian = too short too skinny.     

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
" That's probably why out of all the races I find Asians the least attractive."

What kind of racist garbage is that? I'm surprised anyone finds you attractive. :look:

I don't think find women from one race more attractive than the other is racist, but I do agree that 10 years old boy body statement is pretty dumb, untruthful and uncalled for

rob1978

It is tragic that some Asian women (hopefully very very few) believe that this type of "cosmetic" surgery will make them more attractive. :'(

Just my 2 cents but I think we do need to see more positive media images of shapely and fit/muscular women! 

This seems to be a big problem in Asia - too many images of skinny or even anorexic models.  Hope to see more ad campaigns and media featuring curvy, fit, strong, beautiful women (like UnderArmour, the WTA, etc.)  Would be great if Victoria's Secret etc. expanded to show a few BBWs or fit/big muscular women! :)

And men who appreciate and love curvy and/or muscular body types -- calves in particular -- should speak up to battle the mainstream images....

cybrwrld666

Well, I've lived in Asia for 10 yrs and it isn't new at all. It's been around since early millenium. It's because women wear high heels all the time and the calf muscle grows. I've seen stranger things here in cosmetic surgery believe me, although this in itself is still pretty weird :)

demented20

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's like Asian women want to be as shapeless as possible. I don't find women with the body of a ten year old boy attractive. That's probably why out of all the races I find Asians the least attractive.

Personally I find East Asian women most attractive, or maybe I just find none east asian unattractive.   white women = king kong body+dude's voice+bad skin condition + hairy legs, latinos = most hairy women on earth and most of them have terrible symmetry from buttline to legs, afros- too dark.  southeast asian = too short too skinny.   

Wow this thread slipped off the rails a bit. I hope you don't live your life with such sweeping generalities. There are of course numerous exceptions to those sweeping rules of yours both inside and outside the fbb world, but no need to make a list.  And poor afros as you put it. They could have great symmetry, great curves, least hairy bodies on earth, but damn that melanin.

P.S. shame about the calves though. I just saw an asian girl the other day with knockout calves.

thebeast


Sar-Net

Actually this is pretty stupid surgery, its not just cosmetic like say a boob job or a nose job.  It will affect these women's ability to walk over time time.   I'm sure as these women get old they will end up in a wheel chair as the loss of muscle mass that comes from aging plus the amount removed in surgery to reduce the appearance of the calf muscle will end up with them too weak to walk.  And most likely some of the women getting the surgery will live in pain for the rest of their lives because of the removal of muscle from the get go, as the calf muscle is the main shock absorber in walking, jogging, running, etc.

Brand

There have been worse procedures. Both contemporary and going back in history. I don't really like this (who that visits this forum would anyway?) but let's face it. People do all crazy things for cosmetic reasons and that's milder than binding feet, breaking bones, cauterising skin to form an image and what have you.

There's always worse.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dettweiler

Well, the many guys around that like shapeless, thin ladies will welcome this. Because let's face it, most guys do not like visible muscles on women for various reasons (deflated in their manhood, not used to the sight or just an opinion which differs from us Saradassers.  :)

Gepetto

Such a shame this - what a waste!

I personally love Asian girls with big calves. Has the world lost its mind?!

??? ???