Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ina Lopulissa

Started by Timmon, October 19, 2013, 09:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

Ina was a popular FBB from the 1980's. From the Netherlands, she was a Ms Olympia contestant in 1989 where she came 16th. Working as a Personal trainer, she remains active in the FBB worlds, and recently returned when she entered the Arnold Classic Europe 2013.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

polecia

I absolutely love the Golden-era! thanks a lot Timmon!

Timmon

That's great polecia! The sepia photo  blows my mind! Here's a few more. The last one is from this year, training for her comeback at the ACE.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

polecia

I love that late 80's - V - simetry  without prosthetics

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love that late 80's - V - simetry  without prosthetics
Yes definately.  Something kinda creepy about the silicone filled foam cups with the jewel bedazzlement...a distraction.
                                               
 

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love that late 80's - V - simetry  without prosthetics
Yes definately.  Something kinda creepy about the silicone filled foam cups with the jewel bedazzlement...a distraction.
                                               

Alison, I could fly across the Atlantic, run up your garden path, knock on your door, give you a big kiss on the cheek, run back down the path, fly back across the Atlantic, and still be in time for work this morning, just for reading and thanking you for your words of wisdom!
Sometimes I think it is just me that thinks these things look soooo creeepy, and as a man, I'm not supposed to say anything (although I do on occasion!).

Thank you for putting it in a nutshell, and coming from you, a legendary FBB, just thanks!   :thanks:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

Timmom
OK...I'll sweep the front porch and put on a pot of coffee. 
Luv ya !
BTW....It's all about form .    When you disrupt the flow you distort the form as a whole.  I believe an implant should not be allowed..period.   It distorts the chest form.  The bedazzled bra only calls attention to that distortion.   IF... it's so important to skinny down the female frame to show every sinew , vein and capillary, then what's lost of course is normal fatty female breast tissue.
OK...so set the standard closer to the normal zone .   FBBs to my mind look so much better a bit after a competition.  Let that be the standard.  There's enormous beauty in the female muscular frame. 


  Thanks for this thread here.  Great FBB this gal !   Hall-O-Fame quality.  Many think at 52 yo have to look 52..whatever that means.  She sets a standard for all women
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ALISON

Jeremy Lightning

Great pics, I remember a certain pic from Women's Physique World in 1993 or 1994 that she showed off both great size and definition. Do you have some more pics of her anywhere? k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Timmon

Ina old and new. Many pics
at age 52, looking good, including pics of her ACE debut a week ago.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great pics, I remember a certain pic from Women's Physique World in 1993 or 1994 that she showed off both great size and definition. Do you have some more pics of her anywhere? k+!
A case of just keep looking, I guess, Jeremy Lightning. There is stuff around, you tend to just stumble upon. I had forgotten about Ina, until she reappeared at the ACE, so I am trying to put that oversight to rights in this thread!
Here is Ina at the 1994 Fibo.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

karlmark


dirno_haryanto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

K+ Pleaseeeeeee

jim37

I remember this lady from the old wpw magazine.she still looks great. :)