Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581860 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 09:06:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Candid Photo Of Girl Benching 70 Pound Dumbbells!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Candid Photo Of Girl Benching 70 Pound Dumbbells!  (Read 14060 times)

Offline drbicep

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Candid Photo Of Girl Benching 70 Pound Dumbbells!
« on: October 14, 2013, 06:38:33 pm »
I never take my phone on the gym floor but happened to a few days ago and saw this girl benching 40 pound dumbbells with perfect form for reps.  I kept my eye on her and she eventually hit 70 pounds for ten reps.  Perfect form.  Managed to get off my bench and cruise by getting in a quick shot.  Sorry for the photo quality.  Had to shoot it quick!  You can see she's got some great size packed under those implants.  Pretty impressive if you saw it live!

eremita

Re: Candid Photo Of Girl Benching 70 Pound Dumbbells!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 08:26:38 am »
 :wow: I´ve never seen this in my life, is she natural(drug-free) ?
she doesnt look big but she might be on roids

beowulff

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 01:09:57 pm »
:wow: I´ve never seen this in my life, is she natural(drug-free) ?
she doesnt look big but she might be on roids
I sure hope she's juicing! The world needs more steroid-monster FBBs!

Offline drbicep

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 06:20:10 pm »
Honestly I'm not sure guys about the juice.  I heard her talk and she has no tell tale deep voice and I was close enough a few times and didn't notice bad skin etc.  I saw her again today and she is by no means a small chick.  I would say she's about 5'7 and probably about 170ish.  Definitely off season if she competes which I'm guessing she might.  I think she's new to the gym as I have not noticed her before.  She's drawn some attention around the place though.  She was squating 225 today for reps and didn't look like she was breaking a sweat.  Sorry I didn't have my phone with me!  I'm going to try to initiate some conversation if I continue to see her.

Offline 3478yes

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 11:47:03 pm »
Do you have any more pictures of her?  A name?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline drbicep

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 11:47:12 pm »
Worked up the balls and approached her today.  Her name is Tracy and she's been working out seriously for about three years.  Girl definitely has the gift.  Big back, big shoulders and huge legs.  You can't see it in the photo but she's got enormous traps in person.  She says people are always shocked by her strength and what she lifts.  I asked about her goals and she says she wants to keep putting on size and compete someday  ;)  I asked the "weight" question politely and she said 175.  She's got some fluff but it's very well placed and she just looks solid in person.  Claims she's natural but says she wouldn't mind experimenting a little if she had to.  Again, really no tell tale signs of juice.  Actually a really friendly great girl.  One to keep an eye on.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 06:26:02 pm »
WAY TO GO MY MAN!!! 

Worked up the balls and approached her today.  Her name is Tracy and she's been working out seriously for about three years.  Girl definitely has the gift.  Big back, big shoulders and huge legs.  You can't see it in the photo but she's got enormous traps in person.  She says people are always shocked by her strength and what she lifts.  I asked about her goals and she says she wants to keep putting on size and compete someday  ;)  I asked the "weight" question politely and she said 175.  She's got some fluff but it's very well placed and she just looks solid in person.  Claims she's natural but says she wouldn't mind experimenting a little if she had to.  Again, really no tell tale signs of juice.  Actually a really friendly great girl.  One to keep an eye on.

eremita

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 04:54:04 am »
She may have big traps because of roids, some powerlifters dont look on roids too but they use

DeVore

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 10:12:20 pm »

Absolutely awesome posts!  Thank you for sharing with the community.  It's hard enough finding fresh content on the internet that is post worthy; to find a FBB at the gym and have the guts to take a snap shot and then to chat her up... you sir are a hero. :clap:

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 07:06:12 pm »
was it in California?

I never seen a girl like that in a gym in London.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline drbicep

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 08:16:26 pm »
Thanks guys.  She's actually very friendly and approachable.  I've spoken to her a couple more times this week.  This was in Omaha.

SLOrion

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 04:04:34 pm »
Shes on Juice..  My wife and I both juice and shes prolly in the bulking phase.

Offline drbicep

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 08:26:20 pm »
I wouldn't be too sure about that.  As my screen name indicates "Dr" I am an MD in Internal Medicine and I will tell you I've had female patients who have exceedingly high testosterone levels...I would define that as over 110 ng/dl.  Most are/were athletes and have no history of steroid use.  They are naturally much more muscular than the average female.  As we all know testosterone is a powerful muscle building compound.  A woman with a ng/dl of 110 or over is going to be far superior at building and maintaining muscle than say an average female with a ng/dl of 40.  The girl in the photo possesses none of the deep voice, receding hairline and coarse skin of most steroid use save for maybe a low to medium dosage of anavar.  Even then, anavar usually causes a mild outbreak of small acne in and around the shoulders.  Not saying you are wrong, but not 100% correct.  There are women out there who have the ability to pack on a significant amount of muscle and strength naturally.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Candid Photo Of Girl Benching 70 Pound Dumbbells!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View