LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

who is this?

Started by zig567, September 28, 2013, 05:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know who she is, but based on this pic and one other she appears to have nice thickness and looks great. Does anyone know more?


patdoggg


zig563

Thanks. She's awesome now that I took a look at her on google and youtube. Holy smokes. Only 17 tho.  Her looks are just what I thought. She's not huge, but she does some powerlifting and looks like she could snap a neck. She could be a big hit at something in the female strength and good looks area. She's Russian.

Thanks for the tip. :cool2:

bombomper

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

That link is not working for me, but no biggie. She's a looker with some nice muscle. One of the best looking faces I've seen in the femuscle game...ever. Almost movie starish.