LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos

Started by Charlieparker, September 27, 2013, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwhh


gwhh


gordonlloyd


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

From her facebook: "Someone decided I needed help walking and picked me up and threw me on his back... And lost his balance and dropped me on my head."
Well that makes ZERO sense.  Must have been some liquor involved.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is bodybuilding the more massive the better.  I think the big girls are so smoking hot.  That is why we have three categories now.  Love live massive female muscle.


I agree with you Joad! I love the muscle aspect of what you are saying! The bigger the better! But you cant call these women classically beautiful.  If you took a head shot and took a poll , 99.9% of the contestants would receive in my estimation a 2-3 average on a scale of 1-10!  ALina Poppa has a nice face.......but everyone else if you saw just a head shot i would assume 99% of people would think they were men in drag lol....you can yell at me and say I am not a true fan, but it didnt seem that this was the case 20 years ago. Women were still big then and able to still look feminine.
:-[

Here we go again.  How many threads are you gonna keep trying to ambush with your "if a woman isn't pretty she isn't feminine" philosophy?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^^

See the rear double bicep and the rear lat spread pics? That's why Iris won this year and why she wins every year.

I don't know what you're looking at, but that rear double bicep shot shows Alina with a clearly superior back.

M7

I wasn't at the show, but I talked with five different women who were. Not one of them thought Iris deserved to win again and all of them agreed it was more about politics than fair judging.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wasn't at the show, but I talked with five different women who were. Not one of them thought Iris deserved to win again and all of them agreed it was more about politics than fair judging.

I was at the Olympia and I can co-sign this sentiment..A couple ladies even going as far as saying Alina was robbed of the Ms. O title..

crimson_E_86

Does Iris' consecutive wins help or hinder future Ms. Olympia competitions? It seems as though it is another way to get other competitors switch over to Physique or Fitness in order to get recognized, thus, doing away with Ms. Olympia.

Please understand this is not me bashing Iris' achievement of her 9th Ms. Olympia. Just a question on whether or not this is what happening to the Ms. Olympia.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

loralover2

This time I guess it is more obvious,
Alina should win the title. I like Iris and she is doing absolutely fantastic, but cmon guys, it is unfair for Alina, SIZE+Ripped and much more definition   

in this contest this year, I don't think Iris did her best at all and she was lucky to have the title, she comes second.

Again and Again,
Top 3 is just missed up,
for god sake who believe this tournament was judged fairly, I don't speak just because I like one competitor over the other , NO NO NO, it is not like that, the deal here is the sport of bodybuilding.

looking at what Brigita has done this year makes it 3rd with no questioning,
she is one of those top 3,
Sorry for Debi, but really you and Yaxeni this year were out of top 3 league.

I really don't understand,
who sees Tammy Jones 8th along with her performance and physique ?
she is at least to be among the top 5 in that night ?!


I guess more and more realize there is something wrong here.

1-Alina
2-Iris
3-Brigita
4-Tammy Jones
5-Debi
6-Yaxeni


I can believe this would be the correct order and the title would go to Alina if things went so smoothly without interfering :sorry:

rom553

Joe Weider lives in the name of Jim Manion.  These guys have to much power.   >:D

rayo

 K+
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crimson_E_86

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K+
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At first, those fake muscle suits behind the weights freaked me out (it looks weird when they are laying on the floor). Then I thought that's some guy shedding his upper body muscle in order to grow bigger muscles (I know, very stupid).  :-[
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

JANA LINKE-SIPPL @ the orleans , olympia weekend

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K+
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At first, those fake muscle suits behind the weights freaked me out (it looks weird when they are laying on the floor). Then I thought that's some guy shedding his upper body muscle in order to grow bigger muscles (I know, very stupid).  :-[
I think some muscle head made a negative comment about female muscle women giving their sport a bad name, and he hates women with muscle, everyone who likes muscle women is a homosexual etc, etc, so Sherry Grey, normally placid and nice, finally snapped (as this was the 1000th time she had heard this negative comment) and ripped his head and limbs off.

That would explain it. Then back to business, feeling sooooo much better, Sherry gives a flex and a big smile for the camera.

Bit of a caption competition I guess!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

crimson_E_86

If this was a competition, my vote is on you to win, timmon. The depiction of a person so nice as Sherry doing a brutal action like you said and then smiling for the camera will give me nightmares. Thanks

Also, was there a "Caption This" thread on the forum or am I imagining things?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login