Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:07:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos  (Read 103812 times)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ms Olympia candids
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2013, 08:17:24 pm »
love the candids photos

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2013, 08:17:24 pm »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2013, 03:18:31 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2013, 05:36:07 am »
I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

From her facebook: "Someone decided I needed help walking and picked me up and threw me on his back... And lost his balance and dropped me on my head."
Well that makes ZERO sense.  Must have been some liquor involved.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2013, 05:42:04 am »
It is bodybuilding the more massive the better.  I think the big girls are so smoking hot.  That is why we have three categories now.  Love live massive female muscle.

I agree with you Joad! I love the muscle aspect of what you are saying! The bigger the better! But you cant call these women classically beautiful.  If you took a head shot and took a poll , 99.9% of the contestants would receive in my estimation a 2-3 average on a scale of 1-10!  ALina Poppa has a nice face.......but everyone else if you saw just a head shot i would assume 99% of people would think they were men in drag lol....you can yell at me and say I am not a true fan, but it didnt seem that this was the case 20 years ago. Women were still big then and able to still look feminine.
:-[

Here we go again.  How many threads are you gonna keep trying to ambush with your "if a woman isn't pretty she isn't feminine" philosophy?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2013, 12:35:15 pm »
^^^

See the rear double bicep and the rear lat spread pics? That's why Iris won this year and why she wins every year.

I don't know what you're looking at, but that rear double bicep shot shows Alina with a clearly superior back.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2013, 09:23:54 pm »
I wasn't at the show, but I talked with five different women who were. Not one of them thought Iris deserved to win again and all of them agreed it was more about politics than fair judging.

nujerz84

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2013, 09:30:51 pm »
I wasn't at the show, but I talked with five different women who were. Not one of them thought Iris deserved to win again and all of them agreed it was more about politics than fair judging.

I was at the Olympia and I can co-sign this sentiment..A couple ladies even going as far as saying Alina was robbed of the Ms. O title..

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2013, 05:34:20 pm »
Does Iris' consecutive wins help or hinder future Ms. Olympia competitions? It seems as though it is another way to get other competitors switch over to Physique or Fitness in order to get recognized, thus, doing away with Ms. Olympia.

Please understand this is not me bashing Iris' achievement of her 9th Ms. Olympia. Just a question on whether or not this is what happening to the Ms. Olympia.

loralover2

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2013, 08:01:28 pm »
This time I guess it is more obvious,
Alina should win the title. I like Iris and she is doing absolutely fantastic, but cmon guys, it is unfair for Alina, SIZE+Ripped and much more definition   

in this contest this year, I don't think Iris did her best at all and she was lucky to have the title, she comes second.

Again and Again,
Top 3 is just missed up,
for god sake who believe this tournament was judged fairly, I don't speak just because I like one competitor over the other , NO NO NO, it is not like that, the deal here is the sport of bodybuilding.

looking at what Brigita has done this year makes it 3rd with no questioning,
she is one of those top 3,
Sorry for Debi, but really you and Yaxeni this year were out of top 3 league.

I really don't understand,
who sees Tammy Jones 8th along with her performance and physique ?
she is at least to be among the top 5 in that night ?!

I guess more and more realize there is something wrong here.

1-Alina
2-Iris
3-Brigita
4-Tammy Jones
5-Debi
6-Yaxeni

I can believe this would be the correct order and the title would go to Alina if things went so smoothly without interfering :sorry:

rom553

« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2013, 09:33:08 pm »
Joe Weider lives in the name of Jim Manion.  These guys have to much power.   >:D

Offline rayo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Olympia Weekend 2013
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2013, 01:49:29 pm »
 K+

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Olympia Weekend 2013
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2013, 08:35:16 pm »
K+

At first, those fake muscle suits behind the weights freaked me out (it looks weird when they are laying on the floor). Then I thought that's some guy shedding his upper body muscle in order to grow bigger muscles (I know, very stupid).  :-[

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2013, 06:11:23 pm »
JANA LINKE-SIPPL @ the orleans , olympia weekend

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2013, 06:46:28 am »
K+

At first, those fake muscle suits behind the weights freaked me out (it looks weird when they are laying on the floor). Then I thought that's some guy shedding his upper body muscle in order to grow bigger muscles (I know, very stupid).  :-[
I think some muscle head made a negative comment about female muscle women giving their sport a bad name, and he hates women with muscle, everyone who likes muscle women is a homosexual etc, etc, so Sherry Grey, normally placid and nice, finally snapped (as this was the 1000th time she had heard this negative comment) and ripped his head and limbs off.

That would explain it. Then back to business, feeling sooooo much better, Sherry gives a flex and a big smile for the camera.

Bit of a caption competition I guess!

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2013, 07:18:01 pm »
If this was a competition, my vote is on you to win, timmon. The depiction of a person so nice as Sherry doing a brutal action like you said and then smiling for the camera will give me nightmares. Thanks

Also, was there a "Caption This" thread on the forum or am I imagining things?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View