⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos

Started by Charlieparker, September 27, 2013, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bigfan2710

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who did she piss off?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

I would love to know who she is.  She looks great.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pmrkingston

Seems to me the beautiful women in the sport (Alina, Julianna, Annie, et al) always look good. these pics just go to reinforce that.

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Helle is that much bigger than Anne Freitas?  Doesn't seem possible.

Helle's of a "normal height" and a larger-build HW competitor; Anne's really short (she's probably wearing very high heels in that photo as well) at around 5ft and even with her very muscular physique, is probably only a MW.  I bet her so-called "huge" quads look small when compared to Helle's (though admittedly Hell's are at the very top of the FBB size range).  Quite often fans say "she's huge" but forget that the photo angle, outfit and the fact that she's not standing next to a "normal height" HW competitor or ordinary bloke (who's not 5ft 5in himself) at 5ft 10in or above make these "small" FBBs look "big".  The minute they stand next to women like Helle, Alina, or, God forbid, properly-huge FBBs like Monique Jones, they look like "little girls" in comparison, which (unless they are perfectly proportioned/symmetrical and gorgeous-looking) is why they rarely do well in contests up against the "big" girls.  Seasoned (and excellent) pros like Debbie Laszewski (and formerly Andrulla Blanchette and Juliette Bergmann) are the exception.

UK_Fan

Would anyone in the know care to say why Tammy Jones pulled out?  Injury?  Illness?  Something else?

Congrats and commiserations to Alina on her second placing - she was a whisker away from the top spot.  Hopefully there will be a contest next year for her to "claim the crown" (more size please - your frame to easily take it and still look gorgeous and feminine!).

:rock: :-*

goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Helle is that much bigger than Anne Freitas?  Doesn't seem possible.

Helle's of a "normal height" and a larger-build HW competitor; Anne's really short (she's probably wearing very high heels in that photo as well) at around 5ft and even with her very muscular physique, is probably only a MW.  I bet her so-called "huge" quads look small when compared to Helle's (though admittedly Hell's are at the very top of the FBB size range).  Quite often fans say "she's huge" but forget that the photo angle, outfit and the fact that she's not standing next to a "normal height" HW competitor or ordinary bloke (who's not 5ft 5in himself) at 5ft 10in or above make these "small" FBBs look "big".  The minute they stand next to women like Helle, Alina, or, God forbid, properly-huge FBBs like Monique Jones, they look like "little girls" in comparison, which (unless they are perfectly proportioned/symmetrical and gorgeous-looking) is why they rarely do well in contests up against the "big" girls.  Seasoned (and excellent) pros like Debbie Laszewski (and formerly Andrulla Blanchette and Juliette Bergmann) are the exception.

Which is why Shannon Courtney, who could have probably gotten mind-blowing muscular, quickly defaulted to physique???

Stars99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who did she piss off?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

I would love to know who she is.  She looks great.
Tarna Alderman

Tacotico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm think Alina Popa will be "the winner"

ALINA POPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By my view of the contest, Alina looked better in the majority of the comparison shots. But I'm not there in person, so it's not a complete view. By the photo's and just being a better looking women and not doing the same old thing year after year, I would have given it to Alina. She is a real beauty!!!   :heart:

Thats exatcly right, from the photos and videos Alina looks like in the shape of her life while Iris looks a tad off. But the photos and videos
skew things a little, you have to be there in person to really an accurate picture.

Surprised that Monique Jones showed up in such lousy shape. I had her pegged as the one person who could knock off Iris.

middletn

Disagree---I  thought  Alina looked better this time.   :shucks  But, Iris is the champ, so.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto

Is the last Ms Olympia in female bodybuilder category ????   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

virgilhilts

Juliana Malacarne #7 ???  How is this possible?

nujerz84

 :hey:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By my view of the contest, Alina looked better in the majority of the comparison shots. But I'm not there in person, so it's not a complete view. By the photo's and just being a better looking women and not doing the same old thing year after year, I would have given it to Alina. She is a real beauty!!!   :heart:

Thats exatcly right, from the photos and videos Alina looks like in the shape of her life while Iris looks a tad off. But the photos and videos
skew things a little, you have to be there in person to really an accurate picture.

Surprised that Monique Jones showed up in such lousy shape. I had her pegged as the one person who could knock off Iris.

Imo I felt Alina looked a bit better and should have won.. Many at the O felt the same but its hard to beat a 8X winner.

wujekcity

its all based on opinion anyways lol.........there are no set guidelines...so you can argue all day