LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Olympia Predictions

Started by fbbluvr13, September 18, 2013, 06:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbluvr13

1. Iris Kyle
2. Alina Popa
3. Yaxeni Oriquen
4. Debi Laszewski
5. Anne Freitas
6. Monique Jones


Viraleus

Speaking as a fan of hers, I would love to see Alina Popa win the whole thing.  Debi Laszewski I would applaud as well.  Odds are Iris Kyle takes it yet again.
What is dead may never die.

jubus

I would agree with the first post, although I don't believe Alina is going to surpass Yaxeni. Anne Freitas is going to be much lower, because she has no chance with Monique Jones or Juanita Blaino which is my "dark horse".

GoBrendaGo

Well my first major prediction is that the powers that be will make this the last Ms. O.  That being said here is my prediction for the finish.

1.  Iris  (Again)
2.  Monique Jones
3.  Yaxeni
4.  Debi L
5.  Alina
6.  Brigitta
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

First I'm curious to see Jennifer Abshire at Ms.Olympia

My prediction

1 Iris Kyle
2 Debi Laszewski
3 Yaxeni Oriquen 
4 Alina Popa
5 Monique Jones
6 Brigita Brezovac


but my personal ranking is

1 Monique Jones
2 Alina Popa
3 Debi Laszewski
4 Brigita Brezovac
5 Cathy LeFrancois
6 Tina Chandler
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

big diesel

Debi Laszewski
Iris Kyle
Yaxeni Oriquen
Monique Jones
Alina Popa
Annie Freitas

cold316

1 Iris Kyle
2 Yaxeni Oriquen
3 Alina Popa
4 Debi Laszewski
5 Brigita Brezovac
6 Monique Jones

personal ranking is

1 Yaxeni Oriquen
2 Alina Popa
3 Iris Kyle
4 Debi Laszewski
5 Brigita Brezovac
6 Rita Bello

wujekcity

I think since it being the last Olympia contest,  that the judges are gonna send a message to the ladies by placing a more fem ,less muscular attractive fbb like Jen Abshire a very high placing. I think she will be top 5

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think since it being the last Olympia contest,  that the judges are gonna send a message to the ladies by placing a more fem ,less muscular attractive fbb like Jen Abshire a very high placing. I think she will be top 5

I had thought the same thing. There may be strong shook up at this Ms Olympia. Maybe at this ms olympia may favor more female bodybuilder like Alina Popa and Jennifer Abshire. I think the future of bodybuilding is somewhat linked to the choices of the Ms Olympia
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

montyburns

1. Iris Kyle
2. Yaxeni Oriquen
3. Debi Laszewski
4. Alina Popa
5. Brigita Brezovac
6. Monique Jones
7. Anne Freitas
8. Rita Bello
9. Cathy Lefrancois
10. Juanita Blaino
11. Tina Chandler
12. Jennifer Abshire
13. Tammy Jones

montyburns

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think since it being the last Olympia contest,  that the judges are gonna send a message to the ladies by placing a more fem ,less muscular attractive fbb like Jen Abshire a very high placing. I think she will be top 5

I think this will be the show of the big and massive girls. Bodybuilding is going in the direction of Womens Physique with a more feminine look. So the judges will honor the dedication and hard work of the big girls for one last time, because this may be the last chance to win an Olympia Title for the big freaky girls.

lucas66

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think since it being the last Olympia contest,  that the judges are gonna send a message to the ladies by placing a more fem ,less muscular attractive fbb like Jen Abshire a very high placing. I think she will be top 5

I think this will be the show of the big and massive girls. Bodybuilding is going in the direction of Womens Physique with a more feminine look. So the judges will honor the dedication and hard work of the big girls for one last time, because this may be the last chance to win an Olympia Title for the big freaky girls.

that sounds crazy - instead they try to save fbb they want to get freaks into first places? So the judges and the freaky girls like maria and anne will be digging the grave of womens bb themselves.

big diesel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think since it being the last Olympia contest,  that the judges are gonna send a message to the ladies by placing a more fem ,less muscular attractive fbb like Jen Abshire a very high placing. I think she will be top 5

I think this will be the show of the big and massive girls. Bodybuilding is going in the direction of Womens Physique with a more feminine look. So the judges will honor the dedication and hard work of the big girls for one last time, because this may be the last chance to win an Olympia Title for the big freaky girls.

that sounds crazy - instead they try to save fbb they want to get freaks into first places? So the judges and the freaky girls like maria and anne will be digging the grave of womens bb themselves.

With the Weirder Bros. dead and Wayne DeMilla, out of the sport there is no one who going to stand up for FBBing.

Timmon

I predict that a boobybuilder will win. Seems to be the only thing that's important these days, not just muscle and symmetry.  Unless it's artificial "symmetry", that is.
Sad but true. So already, Alina's chances look slim, again.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think since it being the last Olympia contest,  that the judges are gonna send a message to the ladies by placing a more fem ,less muscular attractive fbb like Jen Abshire a very high placing. I think she will be top 5

I think this will be the show of the big and massive girls. Bodybuilding is going in the direction of Womens Physique with a more feminine look. So the judges will honor the dedication and hard work of the big girls for one last time, because this may be the last chance to win an Olympia Title for the big freaky girls.

that sounds crazy - instead they try to save fbb they want to get freaks into first places? So the judges and the freaky girls like maria and anne will be digging the grave of womens bb themselves.

With the Weirder Bros. dead and Wayne DeMilla, out of the sport there is no one who going to stand up for FBBing.

Exactly when was the Weider bros, and particularly Mr. DeMilla "standing up" for women's bodybuilding.  IMO, over the last 10-15 years, they've run it into the ground with their constant changes to judging criteria (who do you think was the bright spark who proposed the "20% rule"?), poor leadership and marketing of the sport (i.e. business acumen) and general distaste for female bodybuilding over the T&A shows of figure and now bikini (why not have them on the beach?).  The "physique division" is just them winding down the sport and going back to "purely" T&A stuff, which is hardly about building a physique (especially when so many have huge bolt-ons and lots of facial plastic surgery).

It wouldn't surprise me if this were the final year of the Ms. O, and all pro female bodybuilding contests.  The "powers that be" will quietly "retire" them, citing lack of sponsorship (like they tried hard to get it and shape the sport properly [in the last 10 years] to get the best out of it like 20+ years ago).  After the Weiders died (they were barely keeping everything together - no decent innovations to keep things rosy), the sport, in my view, was doomed under WD's "leadership".