⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess of September 2013: SHERRIE CARNINCLE (she wins for 3rd years)

Started by RobMash, September 08, 2013, 01:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

---She confirm again her status of Bikini Goddess ---



SHERRIE CARNICLE
Saradas Bikini Goddess of September 2013

qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year



Congratulations




                                       



                                       


Link for congratulate with her

info@sherriecarnicle.com












     

Links of other staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Biography:


Height: 5ft 4in

Weight: 124 lbs

Home: Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America

Occupation: Personal Trainer

When I Started: Sep, 1992
How I Started: I started lifting weights my freshman year of high school during track season and developed a strong passion for fitness. My dad was also a competitive power lifter and Golden Glove Boxer and my mother very active in fitness.
Why I Love It: I love to push myself to ultimate limits. It is also empowering to inspire other people to do the same.
How I Stay Motivated: I want be a role model for my daughter and clients.


Information: My dad was also a competitive power lifter and Golden Glove Boxer and my mother very active in fitness.

-Contest History-

2011 USA Bodybuilding, Figure, Physique and Bikini Championships 6th

2011 Jr Nationals Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Championships 6th

2010 NPC Sacramento Bikini Class B 1st and overall

2008 NPC USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships 8th

2008 NPC Flex Wheeler Bodybuilding & Figure Classic 1st

2008 NPC Junior National Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships 15th

2007 NPC Junior Nationals Bodybuilding, Fitness And Figure Contest 9th





I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS