Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kimberly Berbrier

Started by angeleye5, September 06, 2013, 02:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


gordonlloyd

She looks enormous -- do you know how big she is ??  Pretty girl as well !!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

angeleye5

all I know is she can pull 8, 000lb semi trucks, press 180lb guys overhead easy, carry 92lbs in each hand, and deadlifts 450+lbs
During worlds strongest woman she was in the heavyweight category,  so id say 190/200lbs  ;)

crypto160

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



she press him overhead ?

angeleye5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



she press him overhead ?

She pressed the male stripper fully overhead she mentioned.