⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Summer Kalish

Started by cam_flagg, August 31, 2013, 07:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cam_flagg

I know she plays poker, but what happened to her physique career? She was special


mtxship

I remember her, she was hot. Did she ever do sessions?

cam_flagg

I dont know if she did sessions.

bbbbbbbbbbbb

I'm pretty sure Summer never did sessions.  She was a a teen sensation back in the day but never did and vids or sessions that I know of. 

Warhawk Overdrive

I met her once. I don't think she had the temperament for sessions. And based on what I experienced you would not have missed anything if she ever did them
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

oriander2000

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I considered unnecessary to start another one.

This is all I found of her (must check another backup for those other pics... :D )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That look...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dunerider304

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her once. I don't think she had the temperament for sessions. And based on what I experienced you would not have missed anything if she ever did them

That is no joke. I met her at the Nationals one year in Dallas where she was a spectator. Rude does not even start to describe her attitude.