Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biceps Goddess IV (please nominate only candidates who competed in 2013)

Started by RobMash, July 29, 2013, 11:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Please nominate only candidates who competed in 2013.

Don't nominate the previous Biceps Goddess: Cathy LeFrancois, Michelle Russell, Monique Jones

an athlete can participate in at most twice on the poll for year
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rigoberto



machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS