LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Wifes AMAZING Legs

Started by chemdude01, July 04, 2013, 08:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chemdude01

Hi all,

my wife has very lean long legs.  She's been training for a 1/2 ironman (2km swim, 90 km bike and 22 km run) so they have gotten really lean and strong recently.  She isn;t really keen on flexing them for pictures yet, still working on it!  She thinks its 'weird'.  Any suggestions on how to warm her up to the idea are welcome  ;)

she's 6 ft and about 165 lbs.  Shes very strong.  Played high level basketball and soccer when she was younger.

If you like I can post more.  I'll try and get some after her race on the weekend - her legs will be pretty hard!

link below to the first set of pictures.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


shadowghosttt

not bad at all!!  :)
have you told her that her legs look beautiful and sexy in high heels specially when her calf flexes while walking in them?
and that most girls who did soccer dancing basket tracks like her all already have that type of calves and a nice definition and that they look great instead of most girls having chicken legs?  :P
maybe you told her these before? not sure if i helped a lot  ::)
or you could show her female bodybuilders and convince her that her legs are definitely more feminine and its pretty obvious because of all the kind of sports she did
maybe she might compare and say thank goodness my calves are more feminine then those bodybuilders  :laugh:     
but yeah definitely more pics would be nice  ;D
thanks for sharing!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

another decent flex from her!

donovan1984

I caught some candid pics of my girlfriend on her tiptoes.  I know she's no bodybuilder but I've always thought they looked good when she flexes them.  Anyway I always enjoy seeing them flex when she reaches for something ( she doesnt let me  take pictures of them).  Thought you guys might too.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donovan1984

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tomcat1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chemdude01

My wife is 6'f tall and she has crazy long legs.  Turns out they are strong too!  She can put on a pretty mean body scissor!  Usually makes me submit as I feel my organs mashing together  :)  She gets quite the looks when she's in heels and making her 6'2" - 6'3" !

She was a competitive soccer and basketball player in her younger days.  Now she's into triathlon (the swim training incidentally has made her back, shoulders and lats quite big too!).  She wants to start lifting weights, not so much to gain size, but strength so she can swim and bike faster.  Lucky me!   :woohoo:  Can't wait to watch her muscle get bigger and stronger!  Just the thought of how powerful her scissors are going to get... oh man.... >:D

If it seems like people are liking these, I'll try to post updates as often as I can.  Please remember K+.

Looong legs of a 6' tall girl!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lean 16" calves
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not the only 'bulge' under the table  ;D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her long legs don't fit in the back seat of taxi very well... 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Intrigue79

 :thanks: Wow, she does have some long strong legs. Can you try to get some pics of her squeezing a volley ball, basketball etc to get an idea of her leg power and size? also see if she squeezes a bathroom scale and get a pic of how much she can crush it. That would be awesome!

chemdude01

HI guys! Sorry for not keeping this thread alive.  I've got a couple more for everyone though!

I'll ry to keep more coming for you all.

Doing a little cooking.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Holding the door open - I couldn't resist snapping this one!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chemdude01

A few more while we were chillin out! I know her calves and thighs are the biggest, but they are pretty dam long and lean. She put me in a body figure 4 last night and started squeezing and pulsating her inner thighs. At first it felt great and it was really exciting, but then she started doing it harder and faster... I could get a proper breath! I started to panic but didn't have the air to speak!  I finally, in broken words was able to feebly ask for mercy. She laughed, gave one final brutal squeeze, then released me. 

It was fucking exhilarating!

Not big calevs (16 in) but lean and strong she can do 300 lb calves raises for 30+ reps!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Legs that go on forever!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and the inner thighs that crush me!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

K+ if you like! I'll post more as I get them!

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for sharing!  For reference/comparison, how tall are you and what's your weight compared to hers?  Are her calves bigger and stronger than yours or no?

She's about 1-2 cm taller than me and maybe 1 -2 kg heavier.  Her calves are most certainly stronger than mine! Quads I am probably stronger, but her abductors, tensors, and hamstrings are way stronger! She told me that when she was younger and a competitive soccer and basketball player she could  1-leg leg curl 70 lbs!

When she calve raised 300 lbs for 30 reps I had challenged her in the gym (with the obvious ulterior motive  :) ) We just kept adding weight. We worked up over several sets.  She isnèt super into weight training and takes a very cautious approach to it. She under estimates how strong she is, especially her legs.  After a few sets maybe 4 or 5, I think I did 250 or 260 for 25 reps, and was really feeling it for the last few.  She cranks it up to 300, quickly pounds out 25, then looks at me and says "How many did you do? 25?.  I'm getting bored of this" Cranks out another 5 with absolute ease! Stops and says "That should be enough" I felt so defeated.   I trie:(d to get her to try the full stack (550), but she didn't think she could do it and wouldn't even try.  :(  I'm pretty sure she could do a solid set at 550 though.

Remember, she doesn't do weight training. She just swims, bikes, and runs (triathalon).

For years I've been really trying to get her more motivated to hit weights. I myself, do it on and off. I'm not serious weight trainer, I do it more fore off season training for skiing and cycling.  I've got her doing it for short spurts. Her body responds quickly and she has tremendous natural strength. Just little confidence in her strength. Her lats and shoulders are pretty strong too.  Shoulder press 30 lb dumbbells and lat pull down 90-100 lbs. Again, she doesnt really weight train. That's all from swimming.

I really want her to hit the weights! Anyone have suggestions on how to make the gym more fun and build her confidence in the gym?


chemdude01

Hi everyone, thought I'd post a few new pics! We've both been really busy lately so she hasn't got a lot of workouts in. She says she's 'out of shape' and her legs 'aren't very muscular.' Certainly they were a leaner and stronger a few months ago when she was training lots, but I still think they look great! And they still get a tap from me in a body scissor!
Let me know what you think!  I'll try to post more frequently. Especially once spring and summer hit and she hits the stairs, running, and biking lots - then her legs get leaner, bigger and stronger!

K+ if you like! 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chemdude01

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Here's a few more for you!

She's complaining these days that they've gotten skinny and plans to train them hard this summer so they get a bit bigger and more muscular again!  :woohoo:

Strong feet and calf muscles.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The cut between her outer quad and hamstring.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nice lean calves (15.5-16 in or so)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


shadowghosttt

those are some nice quality calves  :bravo:
any chance you can make her flex them on a short video like this?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

chemdude01

A few more for all ya all. ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login