⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natasha from mus appeal

Started by alzef, June 27, 2013, 08:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alzef


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alzef

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Hiko

Yes it's natasha aughey and she is 20 yo.

Her twit*** : https://twit***.com/natashaughey
Bodyspace : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Insta**** : http://insta****.com/natashaughey_


jim37

the young lady has made a great start.i hope she stays with it. :bravo:

lionel77fr

muscleappeal: worst quality I've ever seen. I regret my payment. And I contacted them to cancel my membership and never got any reply. I strongly recommend not to pay for low quality and bad service.

alzef


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

fp909

i agree. he tricked a friend of mind for material for his site, and another friend, i've seen the original clips of her, he basically changed high quality video into lower quality because he zooms in and cuts out parts which make the videos look weird. He also has a bad habit of shopping his girls in the preview photos.

lionel77fr

You pay and then you get extremely low quality videos and photos. So many sites offer high quality. The difference is incredible. And I still can't believe they don't reply when you ask for cancelation. Be careful if you wanna pay for this site.

musclegoon

I think muscle appeal is doing more harm than good. He photoshops alot of the girls, I mean morphs them! WTf?!
Also he adds them to session sites... im sure Ive seen this chick on a session site... 20 years old? I dont think so. Georgina MCconnell had some issues with the guy on the site saying she was up for stuff like that and he wouldnt take her off the site (after a big fb rant he came clean.)
Also whats with all the fire graphics? distracting, cheesey no need. female muscle is all we need to get our attention.
I dont feel he is professional as the other sites (ftv, herbiceps, awe) and will probably put more girls off with the aggressive creepyness factor.
:look:
rant over lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

joemighty17

I also had a horrible experience with this the site. I asked moderator to cancel a week after subscribing, got no reply, and they went ahead and charged my paypal account the following month. Do not reccomend

joemighty17

To give some perspective, Collegeshape was terrible and it was WAY better than muscle appeal. At least they didn't photoshop the girls and rip people off...

Kimwipes

I like how they took some of her IG/FaceBook photos and simply slapped a "Muscleappeal" tag on them. xD

alzef

Where is this one from?  Any more?!  Love it.

Muscle Appeal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
muscleappeal: worst quality I've ever seen. I regret my payment. And I contacted them to cancel my membership and never got any reply. I strongly recommend not to pay for low quality and bad service.

Hello. I appreciate the feedback on the website. We have hundreds of great quality high definition photo and videos. I am not sure what you are referring too with bad quality... we also provide over 110 videos on Youtube and previews of the videos on our website that you can view before purchasing a membership.

In terms of cancelling. The instructions are listed on our terms and conditions, and on the original welcome email you receive from us. We receive many emails, and can not promise they will get read.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!

Muscle Appeal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like how they took some of her IG/FaceBook photos and simply slapped a "Muscleappeal" tag on them. xD

If it wasn't for us, there would not be Natasha on Insta****. We have been her friend for a while and gave her a free gym membership which got her started in bodybuilding. The flexing pictures she has on insta****, she originally took for us.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!

Muscle Appeal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also had a horrible experience with this the site. I asked moderator to cancel a week after subscribing, got no reply, and they went ahead and charged my paypal account the following month. Do not reccomend

the cancellation instructions are listed on the terms and conditions. Also they are in detail on the original welcome email from us... It is impossible for us to read or reply to every email, we get thousands.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!