Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess of June 2013: JULIANA DANIELL (she wins for 2nd years)

Started by RobMash, June 08, 2013, 04:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

---She confirm again her status of Fitness Goddess ---



JULIANA DANIELL
Saradas Bikini Goddess of June 2013

qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year



Congratulations




                                       



                                       










Link for congratulate with her

fitnessmodeljuliana@gmail.com

 


Links of other staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Biography:

Height 5ft 6in


2012 NPC National Championships (16th place)
2012 NPC Junior National Championships (12th place)
2011 IFBB North American Championships (9th place)
2011 NPC Junior National Championships (3rd place)
2011 EPFNB Michigan Challenge Of Grand Rapids
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS