Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581846 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 07:20:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi from Liesbeth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi from Liesbeth  (Read 5626 times)

Liesbeth

Hi from Liesbeth
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:07:47 pm »
Hi

I be  Pro Dancer  and Fitness girl .

Forum Saradas

Hi from Liesbeth
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:07:47 pm »

Liesbeth

Re: Hi from Liesbeth
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 07:51:19 pm »
I be from Belgium and competed at fitness 5 times now .

For more info i just copy my profile text from my profile page .

About Me: Professional Dancer

For my job as professional dancer I have to stay in shape so it is only one step away from fitness.

At the end of 2006, I began to add more weight training at my dance workout program. My muscles respond very quickly. I like the feeling of getting stronger, to see my muscles develop size , strength , tone and separation .

I always used to train hard. This is essential for my job as professional dancer. For example, I have to train my dance choreographies every day. For this I use weights at my wrists, a weight belt and weights at my ankle. All weights together are about 35 pounds and I do running for about one hour every day. This was my daily workout for years. Now I practice with additional weight training for building muscle .

My man prepares me for fitness competition and makes my plans .

So, I practice since this a new workout program. The weight training is much harder than before, but it is a great feeling to feel my muscles burning at workout. My arms gained 2 inches since the beginning . I think this is a great result and I can't wait to see what results my new workout plan brings in the furure . It is about 65% focused to build more muscle and strength in my upper body; because of my job as dancer my legs always have been in great shape. So, it is not necessary to work my legs much harder than before. My new leg training is just focused to build more definition .

That i built a lot of strength at my upper body with my man´s training programm i see at compare to my beginning weights ..

For my second contest we decided that i need more size and deffinition at my shoulders and my back . My man modifys my training plan for this .

My Measurements : inch  / Contest

Height : 5.5 1/2

Weight : 129 #     / 119#

Biceps : 12,4     / 12

Forearms : 10   /  10

Quads : 21,3    /   21

Calves : 14   /   13,5

Chest : 35,5    /    34

Waist : 25    /     24

Hips : 34,5   /  34

Leg length : 34,5

My Measurements : cm

Height : 1,66 m

Weight : 58,5 Kg   /    54 Kg

Biceps : 31,5 cm  /   30,5 cm

Forearms : 26 cm   /    26 cm

Quads : 53,5 cm   /    53 cm

Calves : 35,5 cm   /   35 Cm

Chest : 91 cm   /    87 cm

Waist : 64 cm  /   60 cm

Hips : 89 cm  /    88 cm

Leg length : 88 cm

Some of my training weights i use for contest preparing in pounds

Barbell curl 55 # - 60 #

Dumbbell curl : 20 # - 25 #

Bench press : 100 #

Squat : 110 #

Leg press 175#

Shoulder press 55 # - 60 #

Some of my training weights i use for contest preparing in Kilo

Barbell curl 25 - 28 Kg

Dumbbell curl : 10 - 12 Kg

Bench press : 45 Kg

Squat : 70 Kg

Leg press 80 Kg

Shoulder press 25 - 28 Kg

chin up wide 4 - 5 assisted 7 - 8

chin up close 4 - 6 assited 8 - 10

Push up 30

Push up wide 35

Push up close 25

one arm push up 3 -5

Dips 25

Additional to the weight training i do a lot of cardio and dancing .

Hi here is something additional about my training .

To see consequent results don’t add to much weight . I add only a few pounds every time and so my body is able to built more strength very fast and in a very short time

So I don’t make one big step by adding more weight I can lift in a correct exercise move . Adding only a few pounds is better .

My man made this concept for me to built high quality muscle mass that is harder and able to built more strength .

First I had to try out at training frequently to find the point to add , now I know about my gains and feel when it is time to add .

About the beginning and my way to fitness .

Before I met my man (in September 2003), I never thought about fitness, I just did my training I needed for dance. His former wife and his step daughter are bodybuilding woman, so he visits fitness and bodybuilding events for years. Three years ago, My man and I visited the FIBO expo in Germany for the first time. There I met for the first time some fitness women and I liked the look .

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 10:14:57 pm »
 :wob: at board!

Do you have some photos?
I Saradas

Offline roadwarrior

• New
  • Activity:
    0%

ThirdRedeemer

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 09:33:53 pm »
Welcome! :wob:

Liesbeth

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 03:07:17 pm »
Thank you

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi from Liesbeth

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View