⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biceps Goddess I (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, May 15, 2013, 01:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


ALL THE CANDIDATES HAVE COMPETED IN 2013

Anita Ullsperger 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April Dasal 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cathy Lefrancois   
nominated by: rigoberto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Franziska Mettner

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackie Hogue 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joan Liew 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Laura Oxley

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Leslie Jones

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Robin Pacholder 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tracy Zimmer 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


papadoc1981

A toss up between Jackie and Leslie.  I think Leslie edges it by a hair.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto

Mi voto es para Cathy Lefrancois.    :hey:

RobMash

My personal ranking:

1st Jackie Hogue
2nd Cathy Lefrancois
3rd Leslie Jones
4th Joan Liew
5th Tracy Zimmer
6th Franziska Mettner
7th Anita Ullsperger
8th Laura Oxley
9th Robin Pacholder
10th April Dasal
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

wujekcity

Michelle Russell competed in 2013 and when it comes to.biceps....all.of the above women couldnt even come close

Bergman

Voted for Franziska Mettner !!!


:) :) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Josekun35

The Size in arms if importa en las mujeres, sobretodo.  :hey: :funny:

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zarkpch

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

strider99


wujekcity


papadoc1981

Quite surprised that Cathy Lefrancois is winning so far.  Her biceps are quite average and don't even compare to Jackie or Leslie.  People have some weird criteria.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quite surprised that Cathy Lefrancois is winning so far.  Her biceps are quite average and don't even compare to Jackie or Leslie.  People have some weird criteria.

I'm agree. The biceps of Jackie IMO are clearly the best.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

98ZJUSMC



Hey,  I drew that!  Modified by Ritualist at Deviantart.

Cool.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Hey,  I drew that!  Modified by Ritualist at Deviantart.

Cool.

Compliments!  :cool2: drawing
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS