LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I am new to bodybuilding, have been lifting for 10 months

Started by shell25, May 08, 2013, 07:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shell25

here's a link to my bodyspace page..
I just started lifting August 2012..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


beowulff

Very nice arms!
Keep up all your hard work - you have great potential.

bicepboy

Nice work. Sorry that you took down the You Tube page. That seemed to a whole lotta drama, though.

almorae

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, shell25 here again.. cant figure out how to post a pic.. so here's a link to my bodyspace page..
I just started lifting August 2012..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have a page on Facebook Or YouTube

hugenstrong

 :sorry:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, shell25 here again.. cant figure out how to post a pic.. so here's a link to my bodyspace page..
I just started lifting August 2012..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have a page on Facebook Or YouTube

I used to have youtube.. now I only have facebook

hugenstrong

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice work. Sorry that you took down the You Tube page. That seemed to a whole lotta drama, though.

yeah.. that wasn't my intention and it continued even when I stopped responding..

almorae

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:sorry:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, shell25 here again.. cant figure out how to post a pic.. so here's a link to my bodyspace page..
I just started lifting August 2012..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have a page on Facebook Or YouTube

I used to have youtube.. now I only have facebook
Possible to link Facebook page you have

hugenstrong

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:sorry:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, shell25 here again.. cant figure out how to post a pic.. so here's a link to my bodyspace page..
I just started lifting August 2012..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have a page on Facebook Or YouTube

I used to have youtube.. now I only have facebook
Possible to link Facebook page you have

you said nothing regarding my bodyspace profile, I only give my facebook to people I know not just cause some asks for it...

gataras

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Welcome.
There's instructions on how to post a picture here on the main board.  It's not hard....   
Alison Brundage

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, shell25 here again.. cant figure out how to post a pic.. so here's a link to my bodyspace page..
I just started lifting August 2012..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can learn how to post pictures here. Scroll down.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS