⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidates of June 2013

Started by RobMash, May 07, 2013, 11:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

The four candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Physique Goddess.
The remaining candidates will be put by recents contests

Don't nominate the previous Goddess: Danielle Reardon, Penpraghai Tiangngok, Toni West, Nathalie Falk

Please post some photos of your candidate!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

As she ran a very close second to Natalie Falk last month, I have to nominate Tammy Bleile again.  I think she is a worthy candidate.



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

rigoberto