⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Goddess of May 2013: TINA ZAMPA (New Goddess)

Started by RobMash, May 07, 2013, 11:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


New Muscle Goddess beats in the preference the previous Muscle Goddess Renee Campbell





TINA ZAMPA
Saradas Muscle Goddess of May 2013

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year
Congratulations



                                       



                                       



Link for congratulate with her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login






Links of others staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login







Biography:

I was born on August 10 in Rhode Island and lived there until 1990. I then moved to southern California and have since made California my home.

I have been working as a legal assistant since 1986. Over the past 19 years, I've worked in all areas of the law and find it both challenging and rewarding.

While growing up, I was never involved in any sports activities in school. However, I did take ballet lessons for a short period of time. When I turned 19, I joined a gym just to tone. It wasn't until I moved to Southern California and met Jayne Trcka in 1997 when I became serious about the sport. I started to see changes in my body almost immediately. Other people saw changes in me as well and began asking if I ever considered competing. I was extremely shy (still am) and didn't even want to think about it – couldn't even image it. But Jayne encouraged me and I did it anyway. My intent was to compete just once, but that's not what happened. I enjoyed the whole experience (preparing for the competition, being on stage, meeting the other competitors) so much that I couldn't wait for the next one. And I still can't wait for the next one!

Statistics
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 143 lbs. contest/175-180 lbs. off-season
Arms: 16"
Legs: 26"
Calves: 16"
Favorite body part to train: Arms and legs
Least favorite to train: Calves
Competition History
2002 – Border States
Heavyweight Novice: 2nd
Heavyweight Unlimited: 1st
2003 – California State
Heavyweight Novice: 1st and Overall
Heavyweight Unlimited: 5th
2004 – Border States
Heavyweight Unlimited: 2nd
2005 – Los Angeles
Heavyweight Unlimited: 2nd
2005 – USA
Heavyweight Unlimited: 3rd

Although each competition is a big accomplishment me, the USA's was my biggest success only because it was my first National show and I didn't expect to place in the top five, let alone coming in 3rd. It was very exciting to be around competitors whom I've only seen in magazines and now I was actually competing with them!! The whole aspect of training for a competition appeals to me. Off-season training is good too. I will allow myself to have a "cheat" day once in a while and have anything I want (cheesecake is always good!!!!) I strive to be and do my best in all aspects of my life. Bodybuilding has actually made me become more focused and disciplined.

My training consists of a 6 days on/1day off routine. I devote one day for each body part:

Saturday - Chest
Sunday - Back
Monday - Bis/Tris
Tuesday – Quads
Wednesday – OFF
Thursday – Shoulders
Friday – Hams and Calves

In the off-season, I do cardio 3-4 times a week. However, when I'm training for a competition, cardio becomes part of my daily routine.

A typical day for me ...

Wake up at 5:30 a.m., make coffee (I have to have my caffeine fix in the morning) and then feed my dogs (2) and cats (3). I then get myself ready for work. Being a legal assistant, my days at the office are extremely long, full days. I look forward to training. Most days I train immediately after work and then go home. However, when I'm training for a competition, my day begins earlier and of course ends later. I will still train after work, but will add a session of cardio in the morning before work and again in the evening. I enjoy spending time with my family and pets.

Besides training, I really don't have any hobbies. I like football and soccer. I'm a huge animal lover. One thing that I would absolutely love to do is interact with tigers – Bengal tigers. Ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to hug a tiger. There's just something about the BIG cats that appeals to me.

I plan on training harder for a bigger, improved physique for the USA's in 2006.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Caze

She is truly amazing...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login