LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Physique Goddess of May 2013: NATHALIE FALK (New Goddess)

Started by RobMash, May 07, 2013, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash





NATHALIE FALK
Saradas Physique Goddess of May 2013

qualified for the Physique Goddess of the year


Congratulations




                                       



                                       





Link for congratulate with her

nathaliefalk@hotmail.de










Links of others staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





Biography:

My name is Nathalie Falk.

At the age of 18 I began bodybuilding inspired by female bodybuilder like Cory Everson and Anja Langer.
I wanted to have that great muscular body!

Now I am a professional female bodybuilder in the
physique pro category and achieve my dream.

Height: 1,62m
Weight: Off 67kg, On 55kg
Bench Press: Max. 100kg
Deadlift: Max. 130 kg
Squats: 120 kg
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


achilleus

I opened up a new profile, with some new pictures and also bit of latest background information:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login