Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I'm Violetta

Started by violetta, April 30, 2013, 01:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

violetta

Hi to all, my name is Viola, Violetta for my friends. I'm Italian and I'm a newbi for FBB. My favourite is now Danielle Reardon, I discovered her on FB from my friend page.
Hope to know more on these forum.  :D

violetta

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

Welcome on that forum Violetta!  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rageking

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login