⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Michelle Ivers Brent

Started by bigbrent747, April 25, 2013, 04:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbrent747

Updated pics show Michelle is more massive then ever.  Anyone know if she still does sessions???

bigbrent747

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mongo

Where can I find the new pics?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Updated pics show Michelle is more massive then ever.  Anyone know if she still does sessions???

I don't think so. She stopped when she got married. As far as I know she is still married
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

hwillish

Yes, Michelle is happily married and actually retired from bodybuilding (as of now) after receiving her Pro Card a couple of years ago.  If you ever see an ad on any site (particularly Siouxcountry) for Michelle's Morsels...that's her.  She bakes these "nutritious" cookies in her home and sells them online to the physique industry.

By the way, they're  :wow:

hwillish

That's not netcountry...it's  the netcountry

hwillish

Interesting...apparently there's a little editing going on here from our friendly administrators.  I'm cool with that as there's a lot of controversy surrounding the "unnamed" site.

elusive1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, Michelle is happily married and actually retired from bodybuilding (as of now) after receiving her Pro Card a couple of years ago.  If you ever see an ad on any site (particularly the netcountry) for Michelle's Morsels...that's her.  She bakes these "nutritious" cookies in her home and sells them online to the physique industry.

By the way, they're  :wow:

I'm really not sure about this. From her updates on FB she's dieting for a show in the next couple of weeks.

Wight_knight

It's too bad that Michelle got married and stopped doing sessions. I know two people who had sessions with her and they said she was pretty wild. Sadly,by the time I got into the session scene is when she got married and retired from bodybuilding.

johnboy1

Another one of my old time favorites.  Whatever happened to Michelle?

ngorongoro

She's still around although she rarely competes. Look for her by her married name Ivers Brent.

tg_cyan

I met her at the Rising Phoenix in 2015. She doesn't compete, but she's still jacked AF.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login