Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Favorite Feats of Strength?

Started by yc2201, April 23, 2013, 10:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yc2201

I like this one: a powerful (and naked) woman defeats a bull with her bare hands:

* Greta, the Mighty Amazon Princess by MC * @DtV




DEA


El_Roy_1999

I like it when the strength is used casually. It can be useful to show off the character's confidence.
Also, lifting and throwing things and people can be impressive.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Well, actually there are two different ways to go about this for me, first of all, I love to see super strong women lift up huge things, like air craft carriers, sky scrapers, mountains, cities, states, countries, continents, the Earth as a whole, when it comes to super duper strength, I really don't have any limits... as long as she works out to get as strong as she needs to lift that stuff. I don't love instant super duper strength, I guess it depends on how the author uses it.

But the second kind of strength is more personal, I love lift and carry in stories, and I especially love it if the lifter is much smaller than the person she  is lifting. It would be even cooler if the person doing the lifting isn't muscular, so we have no idea how they could be that strong. There were stories posted on this site a long while back that illustrates what I mean here, by the name of Danielle and it's sequel Danielle part 2. The girl in the story is smaller than the guy by a great deal, and shows no muscle, just a slim, beautiful body. Yet she carries him around with ease, but he can barely handle it, it turns him on so much that he just cums in his pants. The sequel has him going to Danielle's house, where he meets Danielle's mother, who lifts him off the floor with ease, then hands him to a Latina maid, Maria, who is the tiniest woman in the story at 4'10 and 90 pounds, but she carries him like nothing! She brings him out to Danielle who is wearing an incredibly revealing bikini, he cums in his pants, and Danielle tells Maria to go clean him up. She carries him through the house to a bathroom where she proceeds to do a lifting tit fuck, bouncing his much bigger body up and down with no apparent effort, before showering with him, holding him with one hand while scrubbing his body with the other.  I have to say that this story is one of my all time favorites and I wish the author could still be writing right now. If he reads this, please, write more!

I found the link to the Danielle stories, and to 2 others that follow the same kind of philosophy that the author also wrote, Sixth Grade Humiliation and Tami's House, here's the link for those interested.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Ickypoo

Definitely lifting huge heavy objects. Like Jeremy Lightning said: "air craft carriers, sky scrapers, mountains, cities, states, countries, continents, the Earth as a whole."

But despite that I don't like infinite strength scenarios where they can lift these huge things with their pinky finger and not feel the weight at all. That doesn't make them seem strong, that just makes the objects seem weightless. I like to see them strain and push a bit despite their monstrous strength, and even if they are able to lift a whole mountain it will still have inertia. When you ignore the physics of these huge masses you give the impression that they levitate things rather than exert immense physical force on them.

One of my favourite strength scenes is from JLU where supergirl fights her clone Galatea (the show's Power Girl tribute) and the battle ends in a climax where after getting punched into a skyscraper Galatea picks up the whole building and tosses it at a stunned Supergirl. That slow  motion and the drag of the dust trailing the building really sells the weight of it, and how absurdly strong Galatea is.

http://www DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The building toss is at around 1:30

femflex

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like destructive ones :-)

Same.

Shirt ripping, fruit-crushing, computer smashing, anything of that ilk.

That video that ex-strongwoman Titania did, where she ripped apart a car using nothing but a pair of gloves on her hands, shoes on her feet, and a sledgehammer was absolutely perfect.

I'd love to see a muscular woman destroy a house, though. Just with her bare hands... completely trash the place (well, as long as it's not my own house, heh!)

yc2201

QuoteThat video that ex-strongwoman Titania did, where she ripped apart a car using nothing but a pair of gloves on her hands, shoes on her feet, and a sledgehammer was absolutely perfect.

That sounds awesome. I searched but it seems that DVD is not available anymore :(

UK_Fan

As a big fan of Michelle (French-spelling of Michael just in case some are wondering if its a man or woman) Roppo and his "Annie Ample" series, I love it when she uses her maxed-out physique to squeeze people within an inch of their lives (always holding back so as not to kill them) and objects, especially with her enormous pecs.

Best ones are (in no particular order):
Using her pecs like pistons/boxing gloves to beat up a shop salesman;
Lifting and breaking cars by squeezing them between her hands or pecs to tiny blocks of metal;
Beating the local meatheads/other (evil) muscle lady in the gym by several degrees then giving them a sound thrashing.

Many other similar feats from his characters, those of "Scoundrel" (often stories by Michelle) and Mr. Shh.

DEA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like destructive ones :-)

Same.

Shirt ripping, fruit-crushing, computer smashing, anything of that ilk.

That video that ex-strongwoman Titania did, where she ripped apart a car using nothing but a pair of gloves on her hands, shoes on her feet, and a sledgehammer was absolutely perfect.

I'd love to see a muscular woman destroy a house, though. Just with her bare hands... completely trash the place (well, as long as it's not my own house, heh!)


Eh... I mean limbs ripping, heads crushing, torsos smashing...

>:D

muscfan99


thor000

Beautiful powerful women defeating wild beasts.
Bulls, Gorillas, big felines, crocodiles, rhinnos, hyppos, dragons, dinos, warewolves, monsters, aliens, whatever... even mechanical (robots, machines, lifters, tractors, trucks, tanks...)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login