⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [DEA] Stories~collected

Started by DEA, May 04, 2007, 07:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEA

^-^

Stories in this collection:

Fighters Club Massacre

The Farm | #Aliens #Snuff #WIP

Orcas' World






DEA

Fighters Club Massacre
text: DEA, pictures: Hamu-San [thanks Alma for creating thumbnails]
Pictures expired/removed

(warning: gory)

note: I wrote the text when I saw these amazing pictures. I didn´t care of grammar much, maybe I´ll repost it after the New year. Enjoy!
11/8/08 - I have the grammer checked so I repost it with some minor corrections

Being genetically altered, 7 feet tall superfighter, Mizuki really enjoyed visiting the Fighters Club. This private club was founded by professional wrestlers and fighters, who built there a perfect place to train and fight, completely hidden to public. A well-equipped gym, a ring and all the other facilities were financed from many semi-legal dangerous full-contact matches and even from crimes like blackmailing or even murders.

But Mizuki wasn't afraid, even thought she knew the backround  of the club. She wasn't an angel either and then she didn't care. She was a military product trained to be a merciless killing machine, which had escaped from military facilities. They tried to take away her feelings and made her obey orders, but something went wrong. She enjoyed fighting; she loved to feel pain and to cause pain. Being far stronger than all men, she could afford toying with them. She searched for the strongest men and fought with them just because she loved it. The Fighters Club was a perfect place for her.

The hardest for her was to convince men to fight. The thing that worked all the time was the men's arrogance. Years of provoking men to fight taught her well which words to use. This time she was lucky. She pissed off not one, but five men. She didn't want to hurt them (= cripple, on her scale), she just wanted to have fun.

She kept pushing one of them until he hit her back. It was fun, since her body was packed with some 750 pounds of steel-hard huge muscles, and she felt almost nothing. She just smiled content that he started. This pissed the man off even more. He started to hit her like she was a punching bag, but no avail. At the end, she couldn't help herself and laughed. This was too much for him and he angrily shot a left hook at her face.

image 1

Although she was very fast, this time she wasn't ready to react. She moved her head, but his fist still lightly hit her beautifully made-up face. It hurt her. Not physically, of course, but mentally. She didn't like being hit into her face. She frowned and before he could react, she hit back.

For the other men, it was a whistling sound like a supersonic jet. Then something, maybe a ghost, too quickly to follow sailed around them and then the whole ring shook with an impact.

The surprised men looked around just to find their friend lying by the ring post and everything was covered with blood. When they looked more closely, they found his faced caved in, crushed like when a heavyweight pro would have punched a huge overripe tomato. But this was a human head... no doubt he was dead on the spot. The monster of woman killed him with a single punch!

image 2

Mizuki didn't find it anyhow new. She had killed many men that way, most of them without any remorse. On the contrary, she really enjoyed slaughtering some of them. Most of them looked like processed by a car crusher or a meat grinder. She was simply that strong that it was too easy for her. It was like when a normal man kills a kitty. How can you respect people whom you can tear apart like a paper?

All she knew now was that she had to kill all of them... She was pissed off, and when she was pissed off, men died.

Surprisingly, the remaining men didn't try to run. That was kind of weird, because they should have gotten to know that her huge muscles  weren't just innocent gigantic plastic implants.

Maybe too shocked or angry, one of them came closer, holding his hands up in a guard stance. She didn't bother with hi-tech tricks. She just raised her hand, slowly enough to show off her huge biceps, and then with a single, lighting fast whip, simply cut both his hands and head off! Just with a mere hand, with a single karate chop!!!

It was like a gesture saying "No!" "No" to his life... He was dead on the spot too, sooner than he could have realized it.

image 3

Two dead, three more to come...

She quickly stepped to the closest man, who was quite well-built but small for a wrestler, and in comparison to her, he was really tiny. She came closer and raised her leg high in the air, a few feet over his head. Too shocked, all he managed was to grasp her huge, oak thick thigh and for about a second feel her incredible body. Too late he realized he had no chance at all... Another second she just stamped down, crushing his entire body into a pulp under her huge foot. His spine, ribs, pelvis and other bones cracked and snapped under her immense weight like matches, immediately followed by his skull cracking. All that in less than a second.

She literally stomped him like a worm...

image 4

She didn't waste time with the two remaining men. They started to panic, but by this time she had already overpowered their futile defense and held them in a vice hard bear hug. This was her favorite way of killing men. She just flexed her muscles hard and their ribs immediately snapped against her muscle-packed rock hard globes. She flexed more and their ribcages literally collapsed and caved-in. They began to cough blood. Then she flexed even harder and broke their spines. For one of them it was the end of the misery, but for the other it meant just more pain, a pain of the kind he had never experienced. So, she flexed as hard as possible, squeezing them like toothpaste and crushing and breaking everything in her way. Within seconds, their torsos were almost reduced to a thickness of a sheet of paper, spineless and flaccid like when you hold a towel in your hand.

image 5

When she finished her flex, she let the corpses of the two last men fall down. She looked around. Nobody else was there, no witnesses, so she left.


--- end of file ---


DEA

Note: I decided to publish my story The Farm here (well, re-publish, since it is already at DtW) because I decided to carry on with a few new parts and I want to have the complete story here.

For those who like complete stories and needs some ending (like me:-) - I cannot promise you that I will finish it soon because I like this particular topic and closing it would mean the end. So, there will be >The End<, but I don´t know when.

Warning: all the parts are violent, sometimes gory and mostly include perverse sex.
(well, that´s why you read it, isn´t it? :-)
-------------------

The Farm
by DEA
a place of intriguing possibilities

part 1

"Well, Mr.Jones, your ex-wife's lawyers ripped you off completely. In
fact it wasn't hard since all the property had been hers before the
wedding. Here is the list of all the collective property." The old notary
took a thick bundle of papers. "I went through it several times, Mr.
Jones, and there is nothing left for you..."

"Eeee, sorry.. but, what about the bank account in Switzerland?" I
responded, "I think, it was Helmut und Sohn Banke..."

"Accounts, accounts... let's see. Helmut und Sohn? Well, I am sorry,
Mr. Jones, this secret account of yours, made from your ex-wife's
fortune was detected..." said the notary.

"Barclay's Bank, London. Account name: jimmimosfet.." I tried
again.

"Barclay's, Braclay's...," nodded the old man, "that used to be a
good, privacy keeping bank.. I'm sorry it's on the list, too."

"And what about..." I got little bit nervous, but he interrupted me,
"Well, to be honest, I think your ex-wife paid thousands of credits to
find all of your secret accounts, just to make you poor. Completely
poor. I may read you all the bank accounts she blocked, but I think it
would be useless. To make it short, from these list of 23.000 items of
the collective property there is only one which she didn't find."

"Only one?!" I was shocked, "What the hell it is? A matchbox? Or a
piece of rope to hang myself?"

"No. In fact, it is a farm."

"A farm?" I got shocked even more. "I don't remember we ever had
something like that."

"It deals about a farm on CX-00103A..."

"What?!" I interrupted him.

".. a farm on CX-00103A. Well, I don't understand it much as well,
but as far as I informed myself about it, it is not a farm on Earth. CX-
00103A is a little planet, far from this galaxy. I had some information
found out about it for you. Here it is:" he looked into some papers,
"that planet was colonized about five hundreds years ago. The climate
is almost the same, there is even life there. The place was quite nice,
but from an economic point of view there was nothing to mine or
produce there, so it became and still is completely uninteresting to
anybody. Nowadays, still only a small fragment of it is colonized. On
that little piece, there are a few dozens of large farms, farming in the
way of ancient world, with slaves and no machinery. There is no
electricity, nor teleports, planes, cars there, except the main and the
only space shuttle port, central hospital and a few houses in the
Capital. There are about only 1000 people there, half farmers, half
army, owning a few thousands of alien slaves. So, to sum it up,
imagine you'd live in the time of the Roman Empire."

"Maybe," I doubted, "or like in Russia of 20th century. Do they have at
least Internet and television?"

"I don't think so. The settlers look a little bit crazy and they like
keeping their world pure."

"No TV, no VR games..." I felt completely depressed, "I think, I'll
better stay here as a homeless, but in a civilized world at least... The
farm is not something my ex forgot, that's her mockery! She'd like to
see me milking cows or throwing manure. Not a way! Never!!" I
shouted.

"There is one thing more I am obliged to inform you about. It is a
letter from your ex-wife," he said, opened an envelope and began
reading.

...
Dear Jack,

You did many bad things to me. That's why I don't want to see you
anymore. Not only in my house, nor in this city. I don't want to see
you in this world. That's why you are a proud owner of a farm now.
Despite the fact I haven't been there, nor my parents, who inherited it
a hundred years ago, I'm convinced you'll like it. Keeping pigs and
mowing corn with a scythe.. that's a promising end of your life. I
think, at your gawkiness, you'll die of hunger after a few weeks.
If you decided you'd stay here, I'd like to inform you that in this case
I would send you to a prisoner colony on Ashthar for stealing my
money. And you've heart about Ashthar...
I'd say that your choice is quite simple. I enclose a flight ticket to your
new home. The ship leaves on Monday, 21. The captain is informed
about you and in case he has to leave without you, you are very dead
then.
I think it's high time to get some books about gardening, you cityman.
I hope you'll send me a postcard with your cute piggy friends.

Have a nice death,

Your Ex
....

Silence filled the room. Then the man continued, "I see you were
right, Mr. Jones. You know your wife well and she does too. I'm sorry
to say, but you seem not to have any choice. The ship leaves
tomorrow."

I was close to a heart stroke. I sat in the armchair, unable to say a
word.

"Mr.Jones, are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine," I said and got up, after a while. He gave me the air
ticket and documents to the farm. Then he opened a large case and
ploddingly handed me a big parcel. "From your wife," he said.

I opened it on the space ship. Farming books. I angrily clenched my
teeth but in the end I took them.

....

"Welcome to CX-00103A, or as we say, to Ancient World," the
governor greeted me at the space port. The port was quite a strange
mixture of marble and antiquated technology but it didn't look as bad
as I imagined. Everything was big, clean and quite impressive. The
hot, subtropics-like climate complemented this acceptable atmospere.

"Well, you'll be the first human on that farm after more than 100
years," said the governor, a middle sized dark man in his fifties, and
continued, "since you are here for the first time, I should inform you
about some things. The best way to start is to forget all you've heart
about this world. OK," he paused, "how to start? Maybe with some
basic facts. The size of surface of this planet is about one fifth of our
mother Earth, but the climate is good everywhere, so in fact the planet
is larger for living and if you take into account that the local
population of Ancient World is only about 1020 people, you can
imagine that this world is almost endless. 600 people is the stable
garrison of United Nations, the rests are the citizens. You are a citizen,
too. An important citizen. Moreover, there are two other intelligent
races here. We call them Red Indians and Giants, or just simply Reds
and Gits. They are about 500.000 Reds and 10.000 Gits here. I mean
the domesticated ones, of course. The Reds are almost like people, the
same size, strength, abilities, limitations and a little bit less
intelligence, the best difference is that their women are nicer, he he,"
he laughed, "the Giants are still humanoids but vary from humans a lot
more. They are intelligent as well, but not so much. However the main
difference are their physical attributes. Adult Giants can reach from 7
to 10 feet and weight 600 to 2500 pounds, and their physical power is
beyond our understanding. They are, in fact, huge moving pieces of
muscles, both males and females. They are very resistant and immune,
a real superspecies, hard to hurt. Both races are more or less
intelligent, domesticated, can speak English, some of the Reds can
even read and write."

The man paused and poured himself a glass of wine. "And now
something about rights and laws. Slavery is legal here. This is the very
base of our society. People are free. They can't become slaves, can't
be traded. Citizens can own slaves. The slaves are domesticated Reds
and Giants. The slaves have no rights at all. It's not suitable to kill or
torture a slave in public, but in your house you can do anything you
want. Anything and nobody will tell you a word. Murder, torture, sex,
all is allowed, legal, except two things: you can't order a slave to kill a
human and you can't give him freedom. You can get new slaves by
trade with other owners or with government. And from newly born
slaves, of course."

"The basis of slavery is the fact that both races are completely
unrebelious. Completely. You can kill a woman and her partner
wouldn't do anything. You can slash a Giant's baby to a gory pulp and
her mother does nothing, even though she would be able to kill you
with one blow. She won't like it, of course, but she won't hurt you.
You won't believe it at first and you'll have a great respect about them,
but in fact it's true. You can even tell a mother to kill her baby and
she'll do. That's the weirdest thing here at all. For the five hundred
years history of the colonization of the planet, there have not been any
riot or revolt. They are totally obedient.

"Besides the domesticated slaves, there are millions of these beings
deep in the forests and jungles. Again, they are not violent and they
are brought numerously as new slaves by the army. There are even
some other half-intelligent races there like several kinds of dwarfs and
many other beings and animals, but they aren't important... Well, I
think this is all." he finished, "the foreman from your farm has arrived.
Oh! I almost forget the most important thing. SEX. To be honest, this
is the best entertainment here at all. At least for most of us," he
laughed, "with slaves you can do anything. Reds are very good. BUT
be aware of the Giants, they can very easily attract both men and
women and despite the fact there aren't violent at all, they cause about
90% of all manslaughters here. Mating with them is very dangerous,
crazy. During being the governor here, I've seen dozens of humans
crushed to pulp because that they themselves wanted. Number of dead
slaves goes to hundreds of thousands." he finally finished his long
monologue.

Knocking on the door interrupted my thinking. The porter opened the
door and a young man entered. He bowed reverently before us.

"Ah, that's the manager of your farm," the governor said and gave me
his hand, "I hope, you'll come to our opera party on Sunday evening."
Then he shook my hand and left.

I came close to the man. He bowed even more and introduced himself.

"My name is Jack. I am Your slave and Your house manager, master."
he said deferentially.

"OK, Jack. Take me home, then."

...

Another man, probably also my slave, took my poor baggage and we
went to a chaise with two horses, standing in front of the port. The
port was in a restricted area, the Capital could be seen in the valley
below. I got on and it drove away, directly to deep subtropical pine
forest.

The journey took about three hours and I spent them talking with the
farm foreman.

"Tell me something about the farm," I asked him, wondering about its
size.

"Yes, sir. It is the fifth largest farm here at all. We don't usually care
much about the extent, but as I went through the papers, it has about
10.000 square miles..."

I gulped, "Sorry?!"

"..about 10.000 square miles of fields, 50 thousand of meadows and
about the same size of woods. You have about 400 miles of sea coasts,
a few rivers, part of two highlands and one complete mountain range.
Of course, you can buy more."

"My God," I felt stunned, "who keeps it?"

"You have about 20.000 slaves, sir. To be precise," he paused and
took a piece of paper from his pocket, "20.062, according to the last
year census."

"Holy shit. And how about the farm economy?"

"Economy?"

"Yea, something like profits, looses, revenues, costs.."

"I am sorry, sir. I haven't heard about anything like that."

"But you are the farm manager, the foreman, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir, I am, but I am new to this job. My father, the previous
manager died two weeks ago."

"Ah, sorry to hear that. What happened to him?"

"He was.. ehm.. he died.. he was killed by a Git, sir."

"What?! A murder?"

"No, sir. Nema, that's her name, is our biggest female Git. She is
about 10 feet tall and weights over a ton. My father got strongly
addicted to her and this relation ended between her huge thighs. I saw
it but I couldn't prevent it. He ordered it her. I saw how she picked
him up like a toy and effortlessly put her legs together, crushing him
as easily as there was nothing between them. His body exploded like a
winebag run over by a heavy stone roller. He was dead at once. She
even crushed his entire spine to powder. My mother and I had begged
her not to do it, but he gave her an order and she had to do that."

"Sorry to hear that," I condoled him.

I stayed silent for the rest of the journey, unable stop thinking about it.

...


>>> cont.. >>>

DEA

... >>> cont.

The farm, or better to say, the palace was a huge, white marble villa
built in an aristocratic style of Old Rome. I went inside it and like in
frenzy walked through huge luxurious halls. Their number seemed
endless. Finally I reached the end. The large balcony showed me a
wonderful view at a vast ornamental garden and a beautiful, at least
200 feet long pool. The crystal like water glistened and lured to
bathing. Then I saw something unbelievable.

Among a group of 'Red' slaves, there was a titanic woman, who
towered them all a foot at least. God, she was huge!

She wore only a tiny bikini or something like that, unintentionally
letting me admire her monstrous muscles. Both her legs and arms
were several times thicker that the other slaves had and every
movement caused them to bulge and tense. Despite her enormous
development, she was still feminine. Very feminine. Her breasts were
at least five times bigger than the little head of the human-like slave
before her, threating to engulf and crush it like an egg between these
ultrapotent mammaries.

Watching that, I got erect at once. This was an ultimate display of my
fetish. Muscular, strong girls. The more the better. I turned to the
manager and asked, "Is that woman the one you spoke about?"

"Nema, sir? Oh, no. This is a Git kid only." he replied calmly.

'Oh my God, a kid only. This kid could crush Malisa Coat, the latest
Miss Olympia, to pulp between her inhumanly huge teenage thighs!'

I saw a stairway going down to the pool. I almost dashed there to see
the goodness more closely. However, she too soon disappeared me
somewhere in dark nooks of the garden.

We stopped at a small glade, surrounded by extravagant bushes. There
was a marble bench there. I sat on it. My light trousers were soaked
with precum. I couldn't go on any more. I must have sex with her,
uncaring about potential risks. Then I remembered Nema.

"I want to see the giantess who killed your father," I could hardly hide
my arousal when I ordered it him. 'Crushed like a toy! That's
something different than buying earth female wrestling videos! She
would kill those little flat human sluts with one finger!'

"Right away, sir."

Heavy steps could be heard after a while. An unbelievably huge and
muscular figure entered the garden. She came closer and stopped not
further than five feet from me. I stood up and shook with fear and
arousal at the same time. She was really titanic. I reached just to her
crotch. I looked for Jack but he wasn't there. We were there alone and
I almost panicked.

"Good afternoon, sir," she greeted me, not showing slightest sign of
interest. She towered me twice with her height and several times with
her width. Her legs, her thighs were so massive that they were four
times more in diameter than my entire chest. Now I could easily
understand she didn't even feel manager's mortal body resist.  The
erection on my wet trousers became painfully obvious.

"Hi, Nema. Sit down," I told her and pointed at the massive bench,
which looked like it could withstand her immense bulk.

She did and I almost exploded watching her vast thighs moving. I
couldn't wait any more.

"I heard," my voice trembled, as I sat besides her "you had some
interaction with the previous farm manager..."

"Only a little bit, sir, he just wanted I put my legs together while he
was between them. I did it."

'Oh, my God, she just put legs together,' I thought. 'She doesn't know
what she did.'

"And.. how did you feel about that?"

"Putting legs together? Like that," she replied and put them together.

"But he was inside."

"I didn't feel him much. I only heard crackles, like you break twigs
when you walk through a wood. A lot of crackles. But only for a short
while."

"And what about the feeling between your legs" I inquired and was
getting more and more horny.

"Nothing special, master. Just a warm, wet feeling. Sticky. As usual."

"As usual?"

"He had ordered me doing the same things with many other slaves."

"And you did?"

"Yes, sir. Of course, sir."

"Did you feel any..uhm.. resistance?"

"Uhmm, sir, I can feel the bone..the..the spine, it is harder a bit, but
only a little bit. Some slaves tried to fight or something like that, but I
always met his order."

"Do you know what exactly you did?"

"I made up his order, master. I put my..."

"You killed him," I interrupted her, "you mashed him to pulp."

"He ordered..."

"I know, I know. You just put your huge, monstrous thighs together.
But did you know you'd kill him, you'd crush him to death?"

"Sure I knew, sir. He knew it, too."

"And.. how do you feel, squashing man flat..?"

"My feelings are not important, master."

"I am your master and I want to know them. Speak!"

"Yes, master. Ehmm.. sometimes, when the hot blood gushes into
my..my crotch. That's good. I try doing it that way, but it's hard. I like
mating with people more."

"Mating? He ordered it of you too?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me more about it," I ordered her, trembling with anticipation.

"He usually ordered me riding men like they ride horse. The men were
tied to such a bench, I sat astride onto them and put their little penises
into me. I was told to ride them until I reach my peak. I always did,
but most of the time I rode only the bench since their bodies exploded
to nothingness. They were very fragile. Their hips always cracked like
twigs and the skin tore like it was from paper. But, after a few
attempts, I learned how to bring myself to the peak even with such
delicate puppets."

"Did you like that? Did you like to feel them dying?"

"Every mating is good, sir," she replied without remorse.

I finally decided for some action. A little bit risky, but I couldn't help
myself.

"And do you feel that?" I asked and carefully began rubbing her
immense thigh.

"Yes, I feel it, sir."

The thigh was full of boulders of hot, huge, steely hard muscles. I
caressed them softly and when I felt they didn't move at all, I pressed
more and more until I used all my strength but still without any
success. I become obsessed with it and tried to dig my fingers into but
it was also useless. She was looking at me with interest, but showing
no discomfort.

"How does it feel? Does it hurt?" I asked with anticipation.

"No, sir. It's pleasant, but too soft." she replied.

I clenched my fist and hit her. Not very hard at the beginning, but her
thigh didn't move a millimeter. After a few hits I again used my whole
power and bet her like a pathetic psychopath. She watched me
curiously.

"Does it hurt?" I inquired again.

"No, sir."

"You are pretty strong... May I sit on your leg?"

"Yes, sir."

I stood up and took off my trousers. My cock was erect as never
before, precum dripping on the ground. I was aroused to death.
Without asking her further, I climbed onto her mammoth thigh and sat
on it. It was wide like a horseback. I began riding it and
simultaneously jerking off my rock hard dick. In a matter of few
seconds I painted her monstrous trunk with white cum. I slid back,
leaned over and licked all the sperm up, making my goddess clean.

I looked at her. She was watching me carefully, but still without
slightest hint of emotions.

'Oh, my God, is she a dumb beast or an uncaring goddess?' I thought,
feeling like a pathetic worm, totally hooked to her.

Then I jumped down. "Take your shorts off," I said in a trembling
voice.

She stood up and stripped them off, without saying a word.

"Sit down!"

She did.

"Open your legs and keep them so," my heartbeat was reaching its
limit.

She obeyed and revealed her huge womanhood.

I knelt before it and started to lick it violently. It was so big and
massive. Her labia were thick and hard as leather belt, but still
unbelievably smooth. The clit was a silver dollar coin sized bulge and
her cave looked like a black hole, threatening to engulf me whole.

I kissed her temple passionately. I licked her hard. I rubbed my face
against it, letting me flood with amounts of her juices while I
fingerfucked her. Then I clenched my fist and rammed it brutally into
her enormous cunt. 'Feel at least some pain, bitch!' I thought, not
caring about her possible reaction. She moaned with delight as her
endless twat easily engulfed it whole and I began to fuck her hard with
it, foolishly trying to hurt her. With the other hand I masturbated my
rock hard meat. Her clit grew to a size of a penis head and I began to
suck it. It was unbelievable. I was coming and soon, screaming with
thrill, shoot another load of cum.

I stopped, breathing heavily, exhausted as never before. I awoke when
I realized her moaning. Nema was wildly rubbing her huge clit. The
bitch! I quickly imagined her vaginal muscles and her devastating
orgasm that would pulverize my hand into nothingness. I began to feel
first contractions and immediately yanked my hand out. Luckily I
realized it soon enough. After a few seconds I recovered from the
shock what could have happened and gently pushed her vast palm
aside. Slowly, like a little bitch going to diligently do her blowjob, I
took her clit into my mouth in awe. It was almost 2'' long and thicker
than my own cock. I began licking and sucking it. She delicately put
her palm on my head and tenderly stroked my hair. Her moaning
increased and she reached her peak soon. She gently yet firmly pushed
me aside not to hurt me and her whole magnificent body shook like a
volcano. I watched in disbelief her monstrous inner thigh muscles
tense and swell and her lava erupting from her.

After a while, she calmed down and tenderly took my head and
smoothly brought it to her flooded twat again. I realized she felt me
like a slut for cleaning her up. I submissively obeyed and sucked it all.

...

end of part 1

thanks Seldom for helping with the grammar

comments and karma are welcome.


DEA

The Farm
part 2
by DEA
Crime doesn't pay off there...

..................................

A bit violence in this story. Well, in fact a lot.

..................................

I could hardly sleep that night. I was quite tired but I couldn't fall
asleep. When I closed my eyes I had my mind full of Nema's
incredible body. Damn! I wanted to kiss her! Why didn't I do it? I
wanted to kiss and be kissed, even though I knew it'd be fatal
for me. She weighed over a ton. No, I didn't care at that
moment and I fully understood the fetish of the previous
foreman and the way of his termination. I sat on the bed and
jerked off. It helped and I finally fell asleep.
...

However, the morning wasn't much better. I felt my whole body
trembling with anticipation and badly needed sex. Beautiful girls
came in and helped me with dressing up. They were real
examples of inhuman prettiness, but I wanted a different kind of
beauty.

I had breakfast on a large terrace with a view on the pool. It was
morning but already very hot, but the shade of the greenery and
breeziness made it acceptable. The meal itself was wonderful,
reminding me of banquets in a virtual reality. But this was real.
Several kinds of meat - dark, pink, pale, bloodishly red; it was
something different than the minced hamburgers we had eaten
on the Earth. Watching a group of young, huge Gits easily
carrying heavy stones somewhere made me imagine my ex-
wife eating a yogurt and then going to a fitness to get into
shape. I couldn't stop laughing. She had no idea at all what this
'farm' was about.

But I was too horny. I gulped quickly the breakfast and pointed
at the foreman to come closer.

"Tell me Jack, are there any slaves here who did something
against the law?"

"I am sorry, sir. I am not sure if I understood you properly.
Nobody does anything against the law."

"Look Jack, you are the foreman. You are responsible for
keeping the order here. You gave me the List of Rights which
you inherited from the previous manager." I showed him a thick
bundle of papers inscribed with an old-fashioned handwritting in
ink. "It's pretty old and I can barely read but it's still valid and
you are responsible for following it!" I tried to look serious. "let's
see...ah, here it is... sexual interaction is legal only for the
purpose of reproduction and must be approved by foreman, ..
any disobedience against master, foreman or village manager
will be punished... death penalty can be set  by the master only;
for every reason or without reason..."
I put the papers aside and looked at the foreman strictly.

He stammered, "of course there are slaves who disobey this
law, sir. But I thought you were asking for more serious crimes,
we are obliged to report to government, like murders, kills,
rebellions... but nothing like that has happened here..."

"You don't have to think, you must act!" I shouted and threw the
papers into his face. I didn't need any laws any more.

"I am very sorry, sir. We, of course, keep these laws and punish
the ones who violate them. We send them to forced labour to
mines or slash them..."

"Very well, foreman. But I think we need some extra examples
that crime doesn't pay." I stood and patted his shoulder, "We
don't need these criminals at all, do we? Take about 30 of this
scum and bring them to Nema's village. Go on! And prepare a
chaise for me!"
...
 
When we arrived at the Giants' village, the requested group of
slaves was already standing there. The village itself was as
huge as its inhabitants. Everything was twice as big. Houses,
stairs, rails, furniture.. And, of course, its citizens. The gits were
walking around, looking at the small slaves with interest, like
hungry dogs used to look at a butcher shop. The reds didn't like
it at all, obviously being scared at each Giants' step. They might
have felt like eggs on a highway. 

Then I saw Jack with one big Git, the major. He greeted me and
showed us Nema's house. She was sitting in front of it, not
showing the slightest interest, as usual.

"Good morning, sir," she greeted me and stood up.
"Hi, Nema. I'd like to test your strength a little bit." I replied and
turned to the major, "these slaves did crimes against the law.
They'll be punished. Nema was selected for that, you are
responsible for the process. When I say >>next<<, you'll send
the next criminal there. Nobody must escape. Understand?"
"Yes, sir!" the nine foot giant saluted and immediately began to
call up chaps to surround the unaware victims.

We went upstairs to Nema's bedroom. It was vast as everything
there and when I looked at the ceiling I almost got vertigo.
There was nothing except for a massive bed, larger than rooms
people on the Earth used to live in. I climbed on it and ordered
Nema, "strip for me!"

She did and I continued, "I came here because want to see
your huge muscles destroying these slaves. They are all
criminals and they'll be punished. I'll tell exactly what to do and
you'll do it. This will be a just sentence."
"Yes, sir. Of course, sir."

I approached the window and shouted at the major to bring the
first bastard.
He nodded at another man and he quickly grabbed the first
convict. Screams were heard but in a few seconds, he got
upstairs, shoving the helpless man to the floor.     

"Read!"
"John Deen, theft of a chicken," replied the foreman, looking at
some papers.
"Nema, take his left hand," I ordered her, reminded of one
suitable middle age punishment.


"Please no, sir! It was only a misunderstanding. The chicken
came into my house while I was away! Noooo!!!" screamed the
man, frightened to death at Nema's unstoppable figure, dashed
to the door, but it was blocked by the guard. He lifted and
tossed him a few yards back to Nema. She bowed and firmly
grasped his left palm. The man tried to get free but it was really
futile, her huge arm didn't move a millimeter. She stood there
naked, calmly staring to the wall, completely uncaring about the
screaming man.

I came nearer. "Slowly, very slowly bring your palm into a fist!" I
said in a trembling voice. She started, slowly changing his hand
into a pulp. His screams intensified but she didn't pay any
attention to them or his desperate attacks. He beat her with the
other arm but she even didn't look at him.

She tensed all her forearms muscles, mashing his palm into
oblivion. Quiet cracks were heard when she completed it. The
fist was as big as my head.

"Open it!" I almost begged with anticipation.

She emotionlessly unclenched her vice and I saw in there a
small blood stain, some dark red minced meat and then
something like a dried frankfurter. I gulped at the non-existence
of half of his hand and got erect. The scream ceased and the
man fainted, falling down to her feet.
"Malingerer!.. Do the same with the other hand!" I ordered.

She obeyed grasping the unconscious victim by his hair and
pulled him effortlessly up. Squeezing his other hand, she
stopped after about 30 seconds, her fist steely hard clenched.
His both hands became useless...

"Toss the scum through the window and bring the next!" I said
to the guard angry with the man's dead silence and he quickly
fulfilled my order. I looked out of the window. The crippled man
fell from 20 feet onto a big pile of pongy manure and stale. 'If he
won't die of blood loose, he will of blood-poisoning,' I thought.

Indeed, the active guard brought another victim.

"Daniel Stompp, disorder."

A big man, still looking proud, spat on the floor, "I just said the
food should be better.."

"Aaa.. a rebel," I interrupted him, "bother the major with
unimportant things.. that's easy. But would you like to have a
talk with this cute little girl?" I laughed at him.
"I just wanted to help make it better here," he stammered,
watching in fear Nema's bloodied hands.
"OK, entertain me and you are free. Fight with her! Or your
death will be long and painful" I warned him.

Deep in shock, he obeyed. He came to her and kicked hard to
her monstrous thigh. It'd be easier to punch a marble wall.  She
looked at me, asking what to do.

"Fight, too" I advised her.
"I have never fought, sir," she replied, completely ignoring
man's futile attempts.
"I'll help you. Grasp him at the forearms. Firmly. Lift him up. Pull
to sides. Do that." I helped her and quickly twisted my wrists
around.

Loud cracks merged with a horrible scream. The man's strong
arms were crippled, broken at the elbows like we used to tear
fried chickens' legs. Bones, joints and torn muscles were poking
out of the ripped skin.

"Drop IT," I ordered, "very well, Nema."

I turned to him, "I don't think you'll fight any more."
"Die!" he swore, wincing in pain in the dust of the floor.
"Nema?"
"Yes, sir?"
"Grab him under the armpits. Lift him. Open your legs and put
both his legs between your thighs. Good. Squeeze. Squeeze
hard."

It was the most brutal and  exciting view I'd seen at all. His
muscular thighs were sticks in comparison to her terrifying
crushers. Looking like a hydraulic pressure, they bulged
tremendously when she rammed them together, changing his
weak human muscles into a gory mush and snapping his strong
thigh bones like dried twigs at dozens points. The man jerked
with this terrible pain and screamed.

"Grab his chin and crush it to a pulp!" I shouted, angry about
that incredible noise.

Her big, ultrapowered palm covered his face and the screams
ceased. A few crackles more and it was almost silence.

I couldn't help myself. I took my shorts off and began to jerk of,
uncaring about the slaves there. I was so horny I felt myself
coming in a few seconds.

"Threw him to the stale. I want to see him drown." I ordered
Nema.

She went to the window, the mashed man still firmly between
her torturing grip, each step grinding the rests of his legs even
more. Stupid, but precise, I thought. 
She hit accurately. The man landed directly in a few feet deep
puddle of stunk stale. I saw him emerge a few times, frantically
fluttering with the crippled limbs but he had no chance. I came
just when he drowned.

"Next!"
"Jane Mayne, illegal sexual contact."
"Ah... a horny little girl... I think Nema can show you really
special sexual contacts. And it'll be fully legal!" I laughed and
turned to Nema, "what about some fistkissing?"
"Sorry, sir?"
"Grasp her around her waist. Lift her. Tear her shorts off. Ram
your hand in and show me her heart!"

She did.

Panic screams changed into a total horror. Nema picked the girl
up and cuddled her firmly to her hard abdomen and slipped her
big hand under the girlie's skirt. The poor slave's cunt tore like a
wet paper and Nema's thick hand easily went in.  A few mortal
spasms more and her screams ceased when the tormentor's
tool tore out her heart.

"Enough!" I ordered her and she pulled her clenched hand out.
When she did it, a slurping sound accompanied falling mashed
guts from her abused corpse. A small, still beating heart was
spraying blood all around. Nema closed her fist again and
mashed it to nothingness.

The next man was sentenced for masturbation.

"That's a really serious crime," I remarked ironically, "I think
you'll need a special kind of treatment."

I looked from the window at the crowd there. I pointed at one
young, curious git and shouted, "Come here, boy!"

He was huge, gigantic. Seven feet, 500 pounds of extremely
developed muscles. A real superman, easily capable of killing
the mightiest human bodybuilders in one friendly bearhug.
However, against Nema, he was like a skinny child.

I came to him, looking at his overfilled shorts. Without asking, I
inserted my palm into it. I wasn't gay, but the feeling of having
such a huge meat in my hand, made me pretty hot. I took it out
and it was really BIG, like two cans of cola. I enjoyed playing
with it, paying no notice to the surprised, gigantic boy.

"Would you like to kiss, boy?" I asked him challengingly, feeling
it grow and harden.
"Yea, sir," he moaned at my treatment.

I opened my mouth and tried my first blow job. Unfortunately,
the head itself was big enough to fill up my entire mouth, so I
could only lick it like a huge pacifier. Nevertheless, it was
obviously enough. The cock became a piece of steel soon and I
even had problems pulling it out.

I looked at the giant again. "Then kiss this man," I offered him
generously.

It was more than just fulfilling my order. The boy almost
screamed with delight and immediately wrested off his shorts.
The man tried to run away, but my new, young friend didn't
want to lose his little bitch. He caught him and threw him on the
large bed, tearing off his garments.

The act itself was a matter of a few seconds. The titan knelt
behind him, ignoring his futile defense, firmly grasped his thighs
and rammed his killer into the helpless man. His little virgin ass
wasn't evidently designed for such a log. Smacking tearing
sound and horrible screams filled the room, but they luckily
changed into gurgles soon as the man began coughing and
spitting dark blood and I could enjoy the execution. The giant
kissed the man wildly, shaking his victim like a rag doll. We
could see the cock moving, ploughing inside his belly but it
wasn't long enough to kill him instantly. His pelvis cracked in the
giant's crushing grip, his guts were mashed to a pulp, but he
was still alive, slowly dying in horrible pain.

Luckily (for him), he came. The loads of cum, filling up his huge,
grapefruit sized balls, shot out like a missile and hit his heart.
The executor roared in ecstasy like an animal and the man,
hanging on his huge cock, spasmed lastly and died. Then he
pulled his deadly rod out and let the lifeless body fell on the
bed. The slave's eyes were frozen with terror, his mouth still
dripping blood and even sperm. 

I turned to Nema. She looked a bit different now. Her nipples
were erect to a human thumb size and her whole appearance
was giving away her arousal.

"Now, Nema, kiss the boy! Like a horse!" I laughed evily.

Saying not a word, she obeyed, shivering in anticipation. The
boy turned to her with panic fear in his eyes but it was too late.
She knocked him hornily down onto the bed and twisted him on
his back. Sitting onto his crotch, she engulfed easily his entire
gianthood and began to ride him.

They really weren't equal. The man was big, huge, but she was
simply enormous. His vast muscles were dwarfed by hers and
looked like matchsticks. She was about four times heavier and it
was painfully obvious. The man screamed with pain at every
thrust when her mare-sized ass repeatedly crushed his waist.
She humped him violently her immensely muscular arms
passionately caressing and hugging her chest. He tried to fight
but hard to say if she perceived it at all. His pelvis collapsed
soon and internal organs were quickly changing into a mush
and he began to choke with his own blood. Her palms mashed
his massive pecs and cracked his ribs at random. Then she
lifted his torso and rubbed his brutally abused body against her
monumental abs.

The man was almost dead when she came. She rammed her
inhumanly huge ass hard, crushing the rest of his crotch flat,
shaking violently. Tensing all her immense muscles, she
instantly pulverized the boy's upper body in an unstoppable
bearhug. His organs and once mighty muscles were squeezed
out, obliterated, as was his waist - crushed to nothingness when
she rammed her thighs together.
Then she relaxed and got up, leaving his once amazing body in
a boneless shape of a bag of potatoes squeezed in a
compacting machine
...

All the 30 men and women died that morning. Their pitiful lives
ceased in many various, brutal ways. Their bodies were
crushed, torn, ripped apart like they were toys made of twigs
and paper. The poor people tried to fight but it was always
useless. They were tortured, crippled and finally executed.
Nema's physical superiority was simply absolute and she
fulfilled my every weird wish without any effort.
...

Finally we ran out of  prisoners. We got out of the (slaughter)
house and I wanted see the pile of victims. But there was only
that pile of manure there. Everybody had disappeared. 'What's
happened?' I wanted to say but then I heard a strange noise.
Following the sound, we came to a small pond behind the last
houses. I saw something incredible there. Another huge female
git was washing and cleaning the victims or better said, their
parts, in order to find anything that could satisfy her obviously
enormous lust.

She was just examining the remains of the mangled git boy,
trying hard to find any profit from it. "What a kissing waste..."
she swore, hugging his body like a puppet, "no use for him
anymore," she admitted finally and angrily tore his corpse into
two halves as easily we use to do with ants.

Then she saw us and stood at attention.

The giantess was not as tall as Nema, about nine feet only, but
she was anyway somehow bigger. Nema was big, huge, but
this being was something unbelievable. Her muscles were so
thick and bulky that she could hardly move. Her thighs and
arms were twice Nema's and her ass and tits were simply
dimensionless. As a whole, she looked like a living, destructive
press.

"Good morning, sir. I'm cleaning the village from the mess." she
saluted, standing in the middle of numerous dead people.
"I see...you like it, girl," watching her thick cream dripping from
her huge, swollen cunt.
"Yes, sir."
"What's your name?"
"Venus, sir.... Sir?"
"Yea?"
"I have heard you are looking for an executioner.  I'd volunteer
for this job."
"Yea, something like that," I said finally, staring at her with
respect.
"I think I can meet your strictest demands," she said, looking at
me in a strange way the slaves weren't used to.
"OK, come tomorrow morning into the palace," I replied,
wondering what would happen.

-- end of the part 2 --

DEA

The Farm
part 3
by DEA
Job Interview – Venus shows her qualities in order to become the Farm executioner. Pardon, Executioneress...

A bit violence and sex in this story. Well, in fact a lot.

------------

I just woke up and saw the farm manager.

He looked scared like he was going to tell me that the whole farm had gone
bankrupt. Finally he broke the silence.

"Ehm.. Good morning, sir. The giantess you spoke to yesterday, Venus, came.
She would like to speak with you."

"Yea? She is really horny for the job..."

"Sir? May I say something?"

"Sure. Go on. Any problems about it?"

"Well...just.. she is the most violent and deadly person on this farm and
maybe on this world!"

"Yea, hard to find somebody sadistic here...," I interrupted him, "she's got
good equipment for it."

"Yes... but, nobody can stop her. She has killed many slaves. The predecessor
of my father tried to organize a hunt for her but she killed all the groups of
the biggest gits who attempted to capture her. She was stronger, faster and
much smarter. In the end, she murdered the manager himself."

"And what happened next? What about our local army?"

"Nobody wanted any conflict with Venus any more. Nor did my father, the next
farm manager. We had to begin to somehow tolerate her behavior and tried to
forget."

"I can imagine why... Send her to me after breakfast."

Venus came in and everybody rushed away. She was smiling sweetly at me and
wore only a very tiny bikini, proudly revealing her oversized attributes.

"Hi," she greeted me familiarly, sitting down onto a massive marble bench.

"Hi," I replied.

"I offered you something last time, do you remember?"

"Yes, of course. But why do you think I should take just you? I've gone
through your papers." I said, showing her a bundle of papers, "the previous
farm manager didn't do a good job. According to these, you've killed over two
thousand slaves and you are still free! Can you explain it to me?"

"Is that many? I can't count so well..." she was making fun of me.

"Venus! You are the biggest serial killer on this farm!"

"Yea, I'm big enough," she giggled, "especially for my little toys."

"Stop kidding!" I shouted, "you've murdered hundreds of people!"

"Will you punish me? Some spanking might be so nice..." she giggled, "OK, I'll
be serious. I've killed THOUSANDS of SLAVES, not people, to be precise. But
for years. You had 30 people killed yesterday, just in one day. I don't want
to fuss about it, I do the same. We are similar. I like torturing and killing
slaves and you like it too. The only difference is that I'm big and strong and
I can entertain me by myself and you're a puny wimp who can only watch and
needs somebody else to do it. I'm right, am I not?"

"They were criminals!" I tried to plead.

"Really? Yea, you are right. If it was a typical kind of a punishment of
yours, I'd like to be the executioner. Well, in fact that's why I'm here now."

"You aren't very deferential, are you?"

"I'm not," she almost laughed, "I'm not a dumb beast like Nema. She is an
obedient animal. I'm not. I'm dangerous. I'm stronger and smarter and you know
it. But I can offer you a deal. I'm strong enough to crush anybody here and
you have the right to order it of me. I'll be a killer and you can watch them
die."

'She is maybe too much for me,' I thought. I didn't like her manners and
despite feeling some respect, I still wanted to show my superiority.

"Stop speaking to me in such a voice!" I yelled.

"I love it," she smiled cutely, "you little bitch!"

"What?!" I shouted and stood up.

She started to laugh and couldn't stop. Finally she managed to. "Sit down, you
fool," she said in a quite calm voice and continued, "there's one more
difference between us I haven't mentioned: I like raping, torturing, killing,
I love squeezing people to death, crushing them to nothingness and you are the
opposite: you are an object for being raped, tortured, even killed...
beware... you are a little bitch I could rape just now!"

I gulped and tried not to look at her.

"Look at me, dwarf!" she yelled, "Look at my body! Every part of it could
crush you to a pulp. Look at my tits; they can crush a man between them, look
at the mass, there's enough milk to drown 10 people, look at my nipples; they
can puncture a man's cranium like an egg. Look at my fingers," she stood up
and showed me her huge, thick forefinger, "I can tear your little ass right
now. I could kill you with my tongue!"

"Tongue?" I swallowed hard, still in panic watching her 7'' long finger,
almost feeling being ripped apart from inside.

"Yea. Wanna see?" she asked, calming down, nodding to a nice, tiny, 5'6''
girl, serving wine.

"Yea," I gulped again, sentencing her to death.

The girl tried to run away but Venus was surprisingly quick for her bulk. She
gasped the girl lighting fast and clasped her slender waist with just one
hand. Amazingly, she didn't even hurt her. Then she lifted her up, to her
thick, dark red lips.

The girl screamed and fought but Venus was obviously used to it. She clasped
her little head from behind and brought it close to hers, almost involuntary
crushing her against her huge bust in the process.

"Don't be scared girlie, I'm gonna kiss you hard and you can't resist my love.
You don't really have to care about anything anymore," she was quietly teasing
her.

Her other hand slipped behind the girl's panties to humiliate her even more
and her huge fingers brought her little cunt and anus near to burst.

"A virgin!" she noticed in surprise when she tore her hymen.

She licked her lips and bent the girl's neck until it almost snapped. Her
tongue, maybe very erotic for a git, was really a deadly tool for a normal
sized slave. Venus began to kiss her, long, tender at first. Then she forced
her cute, little mouth open and forcefully pushed her meat inside, playfully
raping all her three holes.

Both tongues fought. Unequally. The girl desperately tried to push back but
Venus felt only a great pleasure. Venus' tongue filled up her whole mouth,
easily overpowering the girl's little one, beginning to gag her. She enjoyed
the girl's puny resistance for a while, causing her a pleasant erotic
tingling. Then, bored and in need of something harder, her kissing became more
and more violent. Simply adding more pressure, she mashed the girl's tongue
into a pulp, tearing off her tonsils with it and pushing it deep inside the
girl's throat. The little slave began to twitch and fought for her life even
more but it ceased soon as she became limp in Venus' huge hands.

Venus squeezed her body harder and slowly leaned forward while still kissing
her; she pushed the girl's head back and then a loud cracking gave away her
neck snapping. She withdrew her fingers from the little slave's abused sex and
let the dead body fall on the floor.

She turned to me again.

"Would you like a kiss, too?" she asked me, smiling victoriously.

"Pretty impressive...," I replied, "better next time.."

"And what about our contract?" she inquired.

"You must pass the last test," I decided, "kneel on the bed!"

She went to it and obeyed, interested in what was going on.

I stood up and came to her. Mesmerized by her huge, tanned ass, I slowly
pulled her tiny panties off.

"Oh, a brave one," she laughed at me.

Her ass was bigger than the ass of a mare. Huge spheres of muscles were hard
like steel. Losing my temper, I began to caress it, rubbing it wildly. Then I
slapped hard the gigantic mass, forcing myself to beat her regardless of the
increasing pain in my hands. Her laughter was louder and louder. "More! More,
you puny wimp!" she screamed, amused.

I began to lick her immense butt and cunt like I was mad. Blinded with her
juices I almost tore off my shorts and rammed my cock between the titanic
globes. It was so huge that there was no way to reach her hole and penetrate
it. Nevertheless, I kissed her between her butt-cheeks, pleasurably tensing
around my tiny, rock hard member, squeezing it much more firmly that a mere
mortal woman's cunt. I came quickly, shooting my whole load between it.

She lightly tensed her can and I almost screamed with pain. Something cracked
inside my crotch and my heart almost stopped with the horror at the image that
she had crushed my pride to a pulp. I frantically tried to get free, but her
ass was like a huge vice. I beat it again, screaming at her to let me go. It
was useless. Venus laughed like crazy and began to swing back and forth,
enjoying pulling me easily like a rag doll.

After a while of letting me feel this utter humiliation, she finally stopped.

"OK, boy. I'll let you live." She released her squeeze and I fell hard between
her monstrous legs, holding my sore prick in pain. I opened my eyes and saw
the vast ass over me. God, it was huge!

"It's time to show you the real master!" Venus giggled, clasping my neck with
her huge dark palm. I froze. It was like steel, the vast jaw of an excavator,
no way to move it a millimeter.

"I could crush your whole little head right now but it'd be too easy for you,"
she continued teasing me, "as any way of death. I want you to be my toy,
little boy. You'll be my slut. My personal sexual slave. Did you hear?!" she
roared, bowing my head to say yes. "Very good. First you must learn to clean
after yourself. Lick my ass clean, bitch!" she ordered me.

She threw me on the bed again and kneeled above me, her huge thighs several
times thicker than my entire torso. She was slowly sitting down, descending
her vast butt onto my head. She will smother me! I tried to get out of this
total humiliation but it was completely useless. She grasped her huge buttocks
and pulled them apart. I could see the huge, deep crack, easily going to
engulf my whole head. I could even smell it. The strange mixture of scents
made me aroused again. Then darkness covered my face and my whole head
disappeared between her mammoth butt cheeks.

The ass squeezed my chest like toothpaste, easily forcing all air out. I
immediately began to choke, helplessly trying to free my head. She clenched
her butt a little bit and my head almost popped like a watermelon. It was the
first time I had to fight for my life, kicking and jerking, feeling my face
bones collapsing but I had no chance. She playfully wriggled it a few times
more and darkness filled my mind.

Hard hits into my face woke me up. The giantess was slapping my cheeks, each
slap looked light like a fan but was harder than a slash hit. She bounced my
head violently, almost snapping my neck. I forced myself to open my eyes,
almost glued-up with her juices and my tears and she finally stopped.

"Well, you've just met Mrs.Butt and next I must introduce you to Miss Cunt,"
she smiled evilly and lowered her huge crotch to my poor face. I got really
scared and I had never felt so helpless in my whole life. The cunt looked like
a huge, drooling cave, like a gigantic, violent predator going to tear me to
pieces and eat me alive. I quickly realized I wouldn't be able to survive this
experience.

"She is REALLY hungry," Venus teased me while rubbing my face across the
mammoth labia, "she would eat you whole. But I'll give you a chance, nasty
guy. I'll take a slave I chose and you can watch the feeding. OK?"

"Yes," I nodded quickly, gasping for breath.

"A good boy," she smiled, got up and left the room.

I fell on the bed, abused, raped, groaning with pain, tears falling. My whole
body was on fire. My jaw was broken, a few teeth evidently without any use any
more. Then I heard screams from the hall. An unfortunate one...

When Venus came back, I gasped in awe at the victim in her brutal hands. It
was the farm manager.

"Venus! Don't..."

She looked at me in such a way that I went silent at once. I understood well
who was the boss now. She.

"Kneel!" she shouted at the manager, "and I may finish your useless life less
slowly! Kneel!! Else you can't imagine the pain!"

The man, frightened to death, first looked at me and begged for mercy. But he
saw I wasn't the master any more. He slowly kneeled in front of the colossal
titaness like before an execution and she began to laugh in a loud, terrifying
voice.

She bent down and stroked his hair. Then she firmly clasped his entire head
inside her huge palm.

"You have the honor of satisfying me. Not very many men have succeeded, but
you will. Dead or alive. Dead!" she laughed at him and mashed his head into
her big twat.

She began to rub it with his face, hard and mercilessly.

The man was reduced to a toy, a tool to satisfy her gigantic lust. She rubbed
him slowly, not to break his neck, but steadily and hard. Horrified, muffed
screams and crackles accompanied this humiliating torture and after about a
minute of the utter dominance, she came.

Her crotch was red, blood from the foreman's mangled face.

"Look well, how you may look like if you disobey me, slave!" said Venus and
brought his limp body before me. His face did not exist any more - his nose
crushed, broken cartilage poking through ruptured skin, facial bones snapped,
lips mashed and torn off, hardly hiding missing teeth and a visibly broken
jaw. Blood, blood mixed with her juices everywhere.

I watched in awe the impressive display of raw sexual power of this black
demoness who nevertheless had to hold back not to kill him instantly. She
smiled softly when gurgles came out of the slowly dying man.

"I think he is not worth keeping any more," she said harshly, rubbing her
huge, swollen clit into a piece of steel. "it's time..."

I saw the man's eyes for the last time, frozen with horror and wordlessly
begging for mercy, but Venus' hugely muscular hand effortlessly turned his
badly mangled face back to her iron hard cunt again. She brought his forehead
close to her bulging, lemon-sized clit and rammed them together. A bone
cracking and a wet crunch were heard. One blow was enough. I saw from a few
inches how the man's once strong body spasmed shortly and went limp. His hands
fell limply down and when she showed me her work, I saw the manager's eyes
again – terrified, lifeless,.. and a third eye - a big hole in his half
crushed forehead, blood and brain dripping out. Venus stood smiling, looking
satisfied. Then she released her grip and let the corpse slump to the ground.

Without a word, it was more than clear she was accepted... .....

-------------------
end of part 3, to be continued

>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEA

The Farm
part 4
by DEA
- Titas

---------------------

Warning: some sex in this part. No violence.

---------------------

"Hmmmm... let me see," said the doctor to whom I went the same
day. "The jaw is broken in two places, the cheekbone too... four
missing teeth, pardon, five... I see you've had some quality time
with a damn big girl..."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Or a boy?" he grinned. "A broken jaw, teeth missing, some
bruises... stay calm, I see such things several times per month.
Quite a routine. Luckily we don't live in the twentieth century any
more. We'll straighten them, fix them, and a few minutes in a gel
dilution will glue it in such a way that cannibals making cups from
skulls would hardly notice anything."

He took gloves and after a local anesthesia, he fixed the broken
bones into the right positions. His assistant began to spray my
face with a kind of foam.

"This foam will penetrate your skin and knit the bones completely.
After you wake up, everything will be OK. OK?" he repeated.

"OK..." I murmured and slowly sunk into unconsciousness.

....

"Hey! Are you awake?"

I opened my eyes slowly.

"How do you feel? Everything OK?" the voice insisted.

"Yea," I responded. The pain, surprisingly, was gone; I couldn't
feel my face at all. God, I felt dizzy like after a few bottles of
whiskey.

"Looks fine, tomorrow you won't recognize that something
happened." I finally saw the doctor and sat up.

"It's OK. You can leave now, if you want," he went on, "and the
next time don't act as a chair for somebody whose ass should be
at horse races."

"Doc...," I started, tired like I had been working hard all day, "it
was... an accident..."

"Always it's an accident," he shrugged, "or do you know any slave
with an inch of negative will? He would be the champion..."

"A champion?"

"I mean the fights in the arena, of course. In the coliseum. My
head's full of that. You are going there, aren't you?"

"Well, I've been here for a couple of days. I mean here on the
planet... so, in fact, I've no idea about it at all."

"What?! You don't know about it?! The greatest fights of the year
are taking place in the next month. For the title of World
Champion. It's for slaves, of course, no human can face a Git, you
know, personally," he added and giggled. "Ultimate fights, two
slaves against each other, KO or death. Really fun..."

"Massacres?"

"Not many. They are damn sturdy and damn stupid. They've got
no sense of fighting. All of them are almost of the same brutal size
and immense strength and the one who learns more than zero
fighting skills is usually the winner. Well, the trainers can show off
their work, at least..."

"So, you mean anybody can enroll a slave for the match?"

"Sure. Every free man... Even female gits... If you want to pay her
back for your teeth," he grinned, "enroll her. Mr. Johnson, the
mayor of the City, takes the applications."

"OK. Thanks for your care and a good tip," I got up with difficulty
and gave him my hand. "Goodbye."

"Bye. And remember: never put anything ten times heavier than
you onto your head."

"Yea, that's a good idea," I smiled bitterly and left.

I spent all the way home thinking of whether to get rid of Venus.

...

... 'Probably yes,' I finally made the decision the next morning. I
turned round on my bed and froze with shock.

Venus was sitting in a big armchair against me and she had been
looking at me calmly all the time.

'I only hope she can't read my thoughts!' I thought immediately.

"I came to apologize for yesterday," she smiled softly and got up,
"but as I see, you look like nothing has happened."

"Venus," I started.

"As I said," she continued without listening to me, "I'm sorry.
Though I'm a sadistic bitch, dwarfs like you don't make me horny
much. Yea, I go through a few of them every week, but they are
almost all accidents while simply toying with them. Nothing bad or
evil, you know. I simply need to feel a proper log between my
legs."

"So in fact, it's your fault," she laughed, "it was nice with you, but if
you weren't my master, nothing would be left of you. Nothing at all.
Well, never mind, you're OK and I'm your executioner, that's the
bargain. I better let you be, we simply don't fit. I'm glad for the job
but making love... sooner or later, I would simply crush you into a
pulp and I don't like being hunted through the woods again and I
think you've the same opinion on that. So, I've brought you
somebody else instead of me, for a little compensation."

I nervously gulped in a sinister premonition. "Who?"

"My friend. Titas." She laughed when she saw my horror. "She's
an incredibly gentle, well, naive being. And she really LOVES
small people. A bit of a nympho, she's got 4 - 5 people or groups
of people per day, but on the other hand, training makes the
master. Well, sure, there've been some accidents, but she's a real
angel compared to me. Very gentle!"

"Titas," I whispered almost desperately.

"Well, we sometimes call her "Tit-ass", since she's got the biggest
tits and ass on the whole farm, but otherwise, she's really cute.
She's been waiting outside, can I call her?"

I nodded resignedly and Venus went out for her friend. The girl
wasn't nearly as muscular as Venus, but at least a foot taller!

"Hi," she greeted me coyly and tried to make a curtsy.

"Tit-ass" was a more than suitable name. Venus was right, I hadn't
ever seen such melons, not even on the farm. People on Earth
compare big tits to melons or balls, but there wasn't a thing which
could be comparable to these – maybe some huge inflating
beachballs could barely come close.

But they definitely weren't flaccid bags. On the contrary, they were
full, round and firm, smoothly coming into several inch thick plates
of chest muscles and huge, more than basketball-sized shoulders,
showing her origin.

Vast thighs converged into an impossibly gigantic, firm ass and
then into a thin (relatively, of course) waist with boulders of
abdominals.

She was neither symmetric nor beautiful like Nema nor brutally
muscled like Venus, she was simply reduced to a walking butt and
boobs. Everything else seemed to be strong and huge just to be
able to carry them out. Her muscles were huge, of course, but not
so painfully brutally - something like between the best male
bodybuilders and weightlifter on Earth. Sure, on a bit different
scale...

She was one of the few Gits with at least some fat on her, but
each step gave clearly away, what and in which amount hid under
her skin, and nobody would have dared call her "fat."

A sex-machine.

"Hi," I finally managed to reply.
"I'm Titas, sir," she introduced herself.

Venus smiled a bit mockingly at me and was about to leave.

"Venus?" I stopped her.
"Yes, sir?"
"Have you heard of The Warrior Championship?"
"Do you mean the games in the coliseum?"
"Yes. I enrolled you."

She stopped and a broad smile appeared on her face. She seized
me gently around my chest with her palms and lifted me off the
ground. Then she kissed me passionately yet gently.

"Thank you. I swear, I won't cause you any shame."

She carefully put me down and left full of impatient desire to fight.

'We'll see, bitch... you'll pay for my teeth as well as for this
"friend"...' I thought.

I turned back to Titas.

She stood just at the entrance, a huge, over 10 feet tall giantess, a
few meters from me. I didn't dare get closer, a natural respect for
somebody, whom I reached barely to her genitals, hadn't totally
disappeared yet.

But the desire was stronger.

"Nice breasts," I stated and immediately realized that it wasn't the
brightest way to start our conversation.

"Do you like them?" Titas asked.

"Mhhhh... nice..." I felt like a freshman during the first date.
'Damn! I want to squeeze them hard!'

She scooped them delightfully with her large palms and stepped
forward to me. Three steps and the feeling of a safe distance
disappeared at once.

"I like boys like you and I love making love with them," she claimed
without any shyness. How simple!

"Do they survive sometimes?"

"Mhhh... yes. Sure. I'm gentle. Very gentle."

"And what about your body?"

"My body?" she looked a bit disappointed, "what's with it? You've
said you liked it, haven't you?"

"Yea, yea... Maybe you're too big for me... see, I'm a small guy
and you... how much do you exactly weight?" I still couldn't
imagine surviving sex with such a giantess. She was simply too
much.

"Well, slightly over a ton. I don't diet, you know," she smiled
spontaneously.

"Look, Titas... Could I see you mating with somebody else first," I
finally managed to say.

"With somebody else?" she asked me, a bit surprised and
touched.

"Yes," I gulped. It was impossible not to look at her impossibly
thick nipples which had just started getting erect.

She caught me staring at her breasts and made the last step. She
was three inches from me now. Something like a strong
aphrodisiac loomed and my legs almost buckled. I stood there
petrified, like a statue, unable to move and staring at her cunt,
covered only with a thin fabric. A strong, heavenly smell blinded
my mind and as I was losing my fear I more and more wanted to
bury my tongue in her.

Her large palm began to stroke my hair lightly and pulled me
gently just a couple of centimeters from it. I could already see her
clit and pussy lips growing under the thin fabric, forming big,
swollen bulges.

I lifted my arms and grasped her panties at her hips. I had to use
all my strength to pull it down; I simply hung on it and using all my
weight, it finally slid down. There was a huge cunt under it,
delicately pink, swollen and wet, the drops of the arousing nostrum
were falling to the ground.

I looked at her, wordlessly asking for her permission to worship it,
but, over her huge melons, I couldn't see her face at all. But her
palm pulled me gently even closer. I took it as her approval and
dug my face into her horny labia. She moaned softly.

I ran over it with my tongue several times and then I put her clit
into my mouth. It was huge, almost as big as my fist.

"Mhhhmmm... " I sucked it and began to massage her muscular
thighs.

"Ahhhhh...." her moaning got louder, still stroking my head. Then
she slowly bent down, pushing me gently aside and took her
panties off completely.

Our visions met again. She smiled, took my hand and led me to
the bed. She sat down and for the first time, I had a chance to
touch her gigantic tits.

"God, they are..."

"Already brave enough?" she smiled. Then she grasped me
around my chest with her huge palms, lay down and laid me on
her gigantic chest. "Now you can play with them, sir."

I didn't need any other permission and I started to kiss and lick
them frantically. They were pretty firm and hot, covered by velvety
smooth skin. Her nipples jutted out like two cola cans, big and so
dense.

I rubbed my whole body along her monstrous tits like I was in a
trance. My palms embraced her every curve, my face buried deep
in the Heaven of her cleavage. Then I sank in her completely. With
all my strength, I pushed her melons apart to get deeper and
deeper. Titas realized my desire and helped me, drawing them
apart. Then she let them go back and, not tensing her muscles at
all, they closed behind me, engulfing me in their trap completely.

A wonderful, exciting smell, heat and softness all around. A strong,
but not a painful pressure, dark and impossible to breath. I began
to crawl out. It wasn't easy, even with her help. If she had wanted,
I'd have suffocated.

I got to daylight again. I was red, trembling with arousal and lack of
air.

"I see you really like it, sir," she smiled tenderly, "what about some
cute cuddle between them, a kind of titkiss, with your body."

I knelt on her muscular stomach. "Hang on a sec," I moaned and
began to jack off my swollen prick like never before. I made it in 10
seconds.

"Aaaah," I moaned and drops of my cum landed on her dark,
goddess-like breasts like pearls. I slumped down between her
huge pillows, totally exhausted. "kiss me," I whispered.

She rolled over to her side and turned me on my back. She knelt,
straddled me and put me between her huge thighs. God! They
were five times thicker than my entire body! Then she began to sit
down on me, a colossal monster and an ant, watching my fear with
a smile.

"Just a question, darling," she asked with an innocent smile, "do
you want to survive it?"
"I'd better."
"Joking only."

She sank down, touching her soles with her ass, but she was still
a foot over me.

"Scared?"
"No," I denied bravely, "go on, I want to feel you hard!"
She grinned, "You will, sir."

She slowly put her feet apart, sinking down even more. Her huge
pussy swallowed my cock like a tiny sweet and its lips touched my
crotch.

"Uaahh," I moaned when she tensed her muscles and her cunt
squeezed tight around my cock. Tensed and relaxed, tensed and
relaxed... she played with it, every time harder, her powerful
vagina swelling like a boulder. She had more muscle in it than I
had in my entire arm.

"Goooddd...!" I groaned with delight when she nearly crushed my
penis into a pulp, "you are killing me, baby!"

She roared like an animal and applied her whole weight on me,
sitting on my thighs. Well, not nearly all her weight, she would
have crushed me flat, but it was a damn good feeling. I was
completely pinned down, no way to crawl away. A bit of pain but
the pleasure was still predominating.

The feeling was intoxicating. "Milk me. Milk my cock, slave!" I
roared, "Go on, you bitch! Harder!!"

She smiled, tensed her cunt around my prick really hard and lifted
herself up, lifting me up with her, holding me just with her cunt!
I watched in awe how her both immense thighs, surrounding me
completely, bulged simultaneously, huge tree trunks. They barely
felt my weight, insensitive and unstoppable like a power shovel.

Then she sat down quickly, mashing me into the soft mattress.
The bed cracked and collapsed, but she went on. Up and down,
up and down... just a few inches every time but I felt like I was
being reduced to a toy, to a dildo she used to satisfy herself.

Then I came again.

She instinctively stopped and looked at me over her vast melons.

"Great!" I praised her, massaging her impossible things.
"Thank you, sir."
"Lie down on me, I want to smother under your huge monsters."
"Oops... sorry, sir?"
"Don't take everything so literally and do it," I smiled in a wild
anticipation.

She smiled with understanding, put her large palms along my body
and carefully lowered herself, like doing a push-up.

"Smother me," I whispered again.
"I'll do it, sir." She did...

Her incredible body slowly sank onto mine, her heavy vast melons
pressed onto my head. She was very gentle and careful, but it still
felt like someone had put a heavy leather couch upside-down on
me.

She didn't flex them at all, of course, but her mass itself was so
sheer that moving these hundreds of pounds apart was nearly too
much for me. If she had tensed them just a bit, it would have been
like a nutcracker...

Slowly, inch by inch, she let my head wedge between her
mammoth boobs, showing her well-trained body control. My head
completely disappeared between them, like between huge tons of
firm pillows. They began to press onto my chest, compressing my
entire torso like toothpaste in a vice.

It was an incredible feeling of complete submission to this
naughty, dumb giantess. I frantically massaged her unparalleled
breasts and her whole goddess-like body from underneath, slowly
sinking into a sweet oblivation.

She must have enjoyed it, because when my natural instincts took
over at the very end and I began futilely fighting for air, kicking all
around and beating her, she nastily swung her boobs a bit,
causing a literal earthquake for me. I moved a few times more and
then my world blanked out. She must have known well the impact
of it for such a tiny toy like me, since she stopped just when I
fainted.

...

I couldn't say what happened than. I awoke when I felt water
around me. I looked around in panic – I stood in the pool; well, to
be more explicit, Titas stood in the pool and cradled me in her
powerful arms like a baby.

When she saw me awake, she smiled, leaned over and kissed me
gently on my forehead. She smiled again and carefully laid me on
the tiles.

"You like weird things, sir, but it was a great honor for me to serve
you," she smiled a final time, "I'd be delighted to meet again."

"OK," I gasped, feeling like I had been flattened by a steamroller,
"maybe a short massage would be nice."


end of part 4
to be continued





DEA

The Farm
part 5
by DEA
- Arena of Death. © Saradas , a brutal superwoman in the arena.

----------------------------------

Warning: gory

-----------------------------------



Titas was great. Her impossible sense allowed me daily to feel the
wildest dreams and fantasies on my body. If she was somebody else, I
would have already been dead several times. Dead? Even worse,
crushed to nothingness. My confidence in her grew every day and I could
dare more and more.

At the beginning I thought of letting her simply kiss somebody to death
sometimes, but in the end, I didn't want to create another sadistic beast
like © Saradas . She didn't appear in the palace very often during that time, all
the time she was preparing herself for the match in the arena. Only
sometimes, she came in the evening to swim in the pool and then to kiss
anybody who had the bad luck to meet her. Those nights were filled with
horrible screams, and the following day we always found pieces of
several bodies mangled beyond recognition.

The day of the match was getting near quickly and I wondered how
© Saradas  would get along there. Sometimes I thought that it wouldn't be bad
if somebody killed her there, but still, she attracted me with her violence
a
lot. In the end, I couldn't resist any more and went to see her training.

I found her in a wood behind her village. She stood in a small clearing
against a huge oak and, using no gloves, she was frantically pounding at
it with her full strength like a boxing bag. Amazed, I saw the devastating
blows cutting the trunk into splinters. She didn't feel the pain at all.

Then she delivered the tree a horrible side-kick and the trunk crackled.
She kicked again and again, then she took a run to it and the whole tree
collapsed with a loud cracking. A 70 foot oak!

She turned to me. She was naked, drops of sweat dripping down over
her huge, swollen muscles.

"Coming here as a sparring partner?" she laughed.

Saying yes, I might have become one. For one blow...
"Just passing by..." I replied.

"I'm really interested about the opponents. I hope they last more than
these snags..." she said, looking into her deep cleavage. Then she
picked up a stone, sized like my head, and put it between her forearm
and 65'' biceps. Then she flexed. She fought for a while, using all her
strength, then there was a cracking like stone is ground in a hydraulic
press.

"Uhhhhgggg...." she moaned and the stone disintegrated into pieces.

She relaxed, breathing loudly. Her vast, steely melons were quickly
tensing and the dust was falling from them.

"Wanna have a rest in my arms, sir?" she smiled victoriously.

"I'd better not."

"But I'd like to feel something soft in my cute arms. To hug it to its end..."

Her tanned skin  glistened with the sun and I didn't know what to do. Her
raw carnality was driving me mad, but my self-preservation was telling
me that I would have been just like a one-use condom for her.

"Go on training, the match will be hard. Harder than you can imagine!" I
bluffed to get rid of her, "go on!"

She crossed her arms and smiled.

"They'll die anyway!" she said  and went to chop another tree.

I disappeared before she could have changed her mind. I had a good
luck...

The day of the match came.

I, the farm manager, and a servant went there in a chaise, © Saradas  was
alone in another one. I didn't want the horny giantess to divert her
attention with raping any of my slaves (or me). In the end, she was
representing me and her chaise had to do its best to bear her weight.

The coliseum wasn't impossibly huge. It wasn't a kind of popular mass
entertainment, but a show for a few desirables. There were all the farm
owners, officers and most of the local army here. Together with servants
there were about 5.000 people here, which was about 90% of the
capacity of the stadium.

I lay down on a sofa comfortably and a slave poured me wine.
Unfortunately, how it soon appeared, I lay beside a prattling idiot, a fat
officer of the state administration.

"You are new here, aren't you?" he started.

"Yea."

"Are you a farmer?" he didn't let himself be brushed off.

"Yea."

"Do you got somebody here? I mean for the fights..."

"Yea, one little girl..." I grunted.

"A little girl? I hope not the terrible giantess?!" the man got almost
frightened, "man, I've been here for 30 years, but I haven't seen anybody
like her. Not muscles, nor power, but her eyes. God! She's different,
she's a killer, the only real one who is here. I made a bet on her."

"Well, good luck..."

"She'll win. Be sure... By the way, she's got nice tits... have you already
slept with her?"

I looked at him angrily. "No, but I can arrange it for you!"

"Sorry, sorry..." he apologized, "I just heard a rumor that somebody from
your farm had an unpleasant accident."

"Accidents happen."

"Yea, sure. They happen..." he went silent finally.

A man came into the ring and stroked a gong.

The warriors began to enter the sandy arena. There were exactly 64 of
them - 32 Gits and 32 Reds. Both races should have been respected, or
better said, contribute to our amusement. It was well calculated.

32 giants against 32 red indians entered the first round.

Needless to say that the second round meant 16 giants against the other
16 giants...

All warriors entered the arena. © Saradas  was the only female there. Most of
the giants were taller, but only a few were more massive and muscular.
Maybe two or three. With her aggresion, she's not chanceless. Maybe...

The gong rang again and somebody began to declaim some idiotic
bullshits about bravery and courage...
Nobody listened...

He finally finished and the fights could start. The executions...

The first was extreme.

The giant was over 12' and one ton of muscles, his opponent was old,
skin and bones only man, about 5'6'' and 40 kilos.

The only doubt was the way he would kill him.

They took a stand on marks.

The third gong...

The giant took a step towards his victim. Step by step, slowly and
unstoppably.

The small man stood still and waited for his end.

There was nowhere to run and no reason to fight.

But when the giant was only three steps from him, he didn't hold on
psychically and took a desperate flight.

Desperately.

A circle of huge guards, especially and only for this round, stopped him.

The old man hopelessly convulsed in the mighty arms of one of them and
with horror watch the coming opponent. The executioner...

The giant grasped the man around his neck and tossed him across the
whole arena, sending him flying 30 feet high. The man landed in a few
somersaults and limply stayed lying in the sand.

The muscle monster bent down to him, his vast palms clasped the man's
skinny legs and lifted him off the ground, head down.

Slowly and without any effort, he simply spread his arms wide and tore
the old man like a frog.

Within seconds, his body changed into two pieces of rare meat, entrails
and litres of blood falling down.

The giant dropped the man's remains to the ground and the referee
terminated "the match".

Nothing special, © Saradas  would have done it better...

The next match didn't last longer than 20 seconds. The Indian took a
defense stand, hands in fists like in boxing.

He ducked the first horrible blow, aimed at his head. He managed it even
the second time, but the third one directly hit his shoulder. The man's
body arched like a bow and then it collapsed like a card-house.

Using all his will, the guy painfully managed to get up one more time, his
splinted arm horribly rammed into his half-crushed torso, but the giant's
next punch was the last. The 17'' monitor-sized fist pulverized his chest


as well as a speeding train would have done.

The corpse landed a few meters from him and the judge, without need to
control it, declared the giant the winner.

Then finally © Saradas  came into the ring.
She looked beautiful and threatening at the same time.
She wore just shorts, nothing more. Topless, proudly revealing her huge
pecs and mounds.

Her competitor was a young man, boy, barely teenager, a child. A virgin,
without any  hair or muscle.

© Saradas  looked at him with disdain.

She came to fight...

The gong...

She slowly strode to her victim and the boy began to step back.
She came just to him and he fell on his knees in complete despair,
begging for mercy.
She turned back like she wanted to leave.
She stopped again
She turned to him again and her fingertips came through the boy's throat
with a fierce swing.

A geyser of blood sprayed the sand.

The boy still knelt like nothing had happened, then suddenly his head fell
back, like the limp head of a marionette, hanging just from tatters of his
skin and showing the violent crowd a detailed crosscut of his larynx,
veins and spine.
After almost an infinite while the body finally slumped to the ground.

The crowd rewarded © Saradas  with a loud applause. Finally something
special...


The next executions were  not nearly as spectacular.

Chest to chest crushing, neck snapping or just horrible fist blows,
crushing everything living under them.

The first round of massacres didn't take longer than half an hour. 32
bodies beyond recognition, mostly in several pieces. However, no
spectators seemed offended by this gruesome brutality, hard to say
whether they perceived it as brutality at all. These victims were
something like cheerleaders, a Nothing, just an entertainment before the
main, serious competition.

A few slaves began to clean the arena. The bodies were thrown into
carts and big spades shoveled the gore and guts of the poor, little slaves.
The most exposed places were covered with new sand.
Everything was coming to the real fights. The gladiators ceremonially
entered the arena again, then there was the gong leaving only two giants
for their ultimate fight.

The next gong was the signal to start.

Unfortunately, it looked like a gorilla fighting. Both of them darted
against
each other again and again in order to use a few hard-learned wrestling
holds and tricks. Though they were serious and there were a few good
hits, thanks to their endurance there was no harm to be seen on them.

After 10 minutes of a dead match, the gong stopped the fight.

Both giants stood up, breathing loudly. Except sweat, there was no
scratch on them.
The ref's assistant brought two hammers. Well, hammers, they were
huge steely balls with sharp, recessed, triangular spikes, cast with the
steel hilt into one piece of an incredibly destructive weapon, about 400
pounds.

The next round was significantly more careful at the beginning, but then
both the giants let themselves get carried away again. The steely spikes,
powered by their incredible strength, tore their huge muscles slowly but
surely into pieces. Nevertheless neither of them seemed to have the
edge.

In the end, the smarter one won. He ducked the opponent's blow and
before he managed to lift the weapon again, he crushed his head, the
only weak part, with one devastating stroke.

The dead fell to the ground. The crowd rejoiced and cheered the winner
of the serious duel, raising his hands triumphantly. But blood was
gushing from him in litres, hard to say if he'd survive the next round.

Hardly had they taken the corpse away, then the gong rang again and
two new gladiators came in.

© Saradas !

Against her - man, a giant about a foot taller, huge, gigantically muscular,
but still, © Saradas ' incredible stature looked more powerful and dangerous.

The ref struck the gong and the fight started.

Before the giant could recover, © Saradas  sent him a well aimed blow, hitting
directly his chin. Not a strong one, just like she was testing his
reactions.
Still, it was strong enough to rip off a human's head...
The giant's head just yanked back a little and he boggled a bit. Well
done!
© Saradas  watched his reaction carefully: "Boom!" the same, a bit stronger
blow, landed on the same place.
The giant boggled a bit more and raised his hands, ready to fight.
But he got the third one that moment and immediately after, a
devastating elbow hit into his unprotected belly, using all her power.
The man bent down and tried to catch his breath.

Standing close to him, she rammed again her fist into his face with her
full strength, putting all her agression and animal desire to rip apart the
first real opponent, brave enough to dare  oppose her in public.

"Crack!" his nose broke, the giant boggled and fell down, blood covering
his face.

© Saradas  stopped, calm but alert, satisfied with her entrance.

She let the giant get up slowly and before he could react, she sent him a
horrible side-kick into his belly.

"Uhhhhaaa!" the giant screamed at the pain he felt for the first time in his
life and fell on his knees, vomiting his breakfast.

She came to him, grinned and her fist landed on his scruff at full tilt. The
fist, as big as his head, had the same effect as the hammer in the
previous fight. His skull simply exploded before he could understand
what happened.

"Holly shit!" the officer beside me muttered only...

The giant's body slowly slumped into the sand and © Saradas  realized her
great victory. She began to jump and shout, cheering the violent crowd.

Nice. I should have bet on her, too...

The huge giants, the most powerful being on this planet, were killing
each other for the wicked amusement of a few desirables. Despite their
strength, hardly anyone could fight well enough to kill his opponent with
bare hands. Only four warriors managed it, last year's champion among
others, who also only succeeded in killing his challenger in a different
way than breaking his head. He simply slaughtered him...

Every step of © Saradas ' next opponent caused him problems. A deep wound
covered almost the whole side of his thigh and his didn't look nice either.
He hobbled hard, trying to hide the pain..

© Saradas  smiled evilly. This was gonna be an easy prey...

She slowly walked around him, enjoying his pain when he tried to follow
her movements to be ready for her impact.

But it came lightning fast. She quickly made two steps aside and her sole
crushingly landed on the man's knee.
The giant screamed with pain and slumped to the ground. He
desperately convulsed in order to get up quickly again, but it was
useless, his leg was already written off. After he recovered from the
shock, he hopelessly tried to prepare to defend himself sitting.

© Saradas  smiled once again and began to walk around him again.

The man in the dust of the arena spun after her, but it was already clear
who was the favorite here. Dozens of hard blows and hits from all
possible angles, he could block, slowly changed him into a bruised pile,
unable to move.

The gong saved him before the inevitable end.

Both © Saradas  and the bloodied giant, almost unconscious, were given the
hammers. Meanwhile she toyed with it like a horrifying toy, her rival could
barely even move with it. She slowly stepped forward to him. The man,
using his last will, lifted up the hammer with both hands.
"Crssss!!!" both irons hit with a tremendous power and the giant's flew off
a few meters away.
"Game over!" © Saradas  commented and gripped her weapon with both
hands. A long swing followed and then a horrible stroke landed on his
chest, directly at his heart, before he could do anything.

It was too much even for a giant. Sharp peaks of the 400 pound hammer
tore trough his chest and his heart burst into pieces under this horrible
pressure. A geyser of blood shoot from his mouth and his body landed
two meters away. It was really over and the excited crowd began to
cheer © Saradas  almost like a new goddess.

The gong terminated the match and two slaves pulled out her last victim.

The more you got, the more you want...

"You are the next!" she shouted and pointed at the last season winner, a
giant one and half foot taller than her, looking into the arena through the
personnel entrance.

A bit courageous was she...

The 4th round was even less attractive. Almost every gladiator had a
wound, their movements were slow, often full of pain. The previous
injuries often took the decisive part...

© Saradas  had good luck. Not that she needed it. Though the giant who
faced her didn't look injured, but he was barely able to stand. He tottered
around her like a drunk and when he turned to us with his back, we could
see why - a stream of blood was gushing from his head.

I thought that even © Saradas  realized that it was about to be over and she
wanted to have some fun.
She came to him, easily blocking his uncoordinated attempts. Boom!!!
The first direct into his stomach. Two hard blows to his chest. The giant
staggered and almost fell down. The next horrible punch into his belly.
And another one, again and again.
The man bent over, © Saradas  jumped into the air and both her vast fists
landed on his collarbones from atop.

He fell on his knees, nearly unconscious, slowly fell down.

© Saradas  caught him with her palm at his broad back, almost tenderly, like
she wanted to help him.

The giant looked at her in surprise. She smiled and stroked his hair. Then
she took his head into her palms and mercilessly pressed them together.
It sounded like a clap and his head imploded like an egg.

An animalistic roar came out of © Saradas . She raised her arms victoriously,
her face covered with his blood.

'Oh my God! I hope she's calm when she's back...' I thought.

The semifinals were probably the best matches from the whole day.

© Saradas  faced a scarred giant, an experienced fighter, who was at least as
strong as her. But the fight didn't respect any previous experience and
merits.

© Saradas , still very excited, began to beat the man like crazy. Punches,
kicks, holds, everything in a dreadful tempo.

The giant couldn't keep her pace at all and within a half minute, he
changed into a boxing bag. But she didn't stop even then. She beat him
mercilessly until he collapsed. It reminded me of the tree from the forest.

A high jump followed and before he could react, a ton of meat
concentrated in © Saradas ' knee landed on his neck and it was too much
even for such a giant.

© Saradas ' opponent for the final was a dreadful, mechanical killing machine,
named Butch. Butcher... His movements seemed somehow slow, but
technically advanced and he killed his rivals effectively and without a hint
of emotion.

An injured man, a head smaller, stood no chance against him. Butch
didn't let anything go by chance, slowly and methodically seeking good
targets, and showered him with precise and horribly strong (according to
git's ratios) hits and destructive kicks.

After a few minutes, when his opponent was barely able to stand on his
feet, Butch came close to him and locked him in a tremendous hug
around his lower back. They fought for a while, but then his opponent's
arms fell limply down.

The champion yanked with his hold several times more and then the
man's body limply broke back, an impressive show of his broken spine.

....

DEA

...

After a short break, the long-expected finale started. The arena was
cleaned up, the slaves lit the torches around.

Then both opponents came in.

Butch the butcher, the defending champion, and my little Venus.

"There's one rule: no rules!" the ref shouted and waved to his assistant.
The gong rang.

Both of them squared up. They were different than other slaves -
watchful, bright, well aware of the importance of every move.

Butch attacked first. He took a run towards her to knock her down. Venus
dashed aside and moreover, she managed to kick him in his belly.

The giant growled in surprise at her reflexes and speed, and quickly got
into fighting stance again. Immediately, he attacked again, this time more
carefully. They exchanged a few blows and kicks, but without any
marked effect.

Then he pounced at her again.

"Women should stay at home!" he hissed, while trying to clamp her in a
bearhug.
"Really?" Venus responded and with her full strength, she wedged her
knee between his legs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he
roared.
His scream was heard all around the arena.

He let her go and grasped his crushed nuts. She smiled evilly and
rammed her fist hard into his stomach.

A horrible blow which would have killed a bull threw the giant a meter
back. He groaned with pain even more and cradled his belly.

Venus benefited from that and with the tip of her feet, she kicked the
giant's crotch again, literally forcing his one-and-a-half ton body off the
ground, and subsequently added a well-aimed devastating kick at his
head.

The giant fell to his knees and shivered in pain.

Venus smiled victoriously and raised her hands up. The sadistic crowd
began to applaud.

"Venus! Venus!" echoed through the whole arena and the people began
more and more often to point at me.

Then the giant stood up hard, and within three quick steps, he was at
her.

Venus barely managed to turn round and that time, the giant clasped her
around her waist in a deadly bearhug.

He lifted her off the ground, probably the first in the world.

"I'll kill you, bitch!" he wheezed in the high tone of a castrate and
squeezed hard.

She began to laugh maniacally and couldn't stop.

"Bitch!!!" he squeaked again but she laughed even more.
He tried to break her spine like he had the previous competitor, but it
didn't seem to have any effect. After a while, she finally stopped laughing.

"OK, boy, let's rock!"

She clasped his head, which was directly at the level of her huge breasts,
with both palms from behind, and rammed it between them. It
disappeared there like a little apple. Then she simultaneously tensed her
huge melons and 60'' biceps in a lethal embrace.

The giant immediately eased his hug and tried to get rid of her. His paws
frantically clawed her wonderful body, but his fight was short and
desperate.

His arms fell limply and his unconscious body sank down. Venus's feet
slowly touched the ground again and with a victorious smile, she twisted
her squeeze.

The remains of the giant's head separated from his neck and she let his
corpse fall to her feet.

The shocked crowd began to applaud her again.

Venus slowly and provocatively, watching the audience, slipped her hand
into her cleavage and cleaned off the bloodied remains of his skull, blood
and green brain. Then she smiled at the dead giant and raised her hands
up.

The crowd went crazy.

Instead of a king, they had a queen...



End of part 5
to be continued







DEA

The Farm
part 6
By DEA
- The Club of Pleasure and Pain. The brutal muscle giantess © Saradas  faces a new "challenge".

note: if you read © Saradas in some parts of the text, then it is the local censoring system :-) which blocks name of my character Venuz (originally with "s" at the end)

----------------------------------

Warning: brutal violence and some sex in the story.

-----------------------------------

After the impressive display of strength and fighting skills in the arena, or more probably brutality and raw female power, © Saradas  became quite popular all around the place. As her master, I became known as well, at least they needed me if they wanted to get in touch with her. She didn't let anybody calm, she divided people into two parts – those who loved her and admired her (some even would have liked to have something closer with her, but it would have been just for once) and those who disliked her; she was simply too much for them – too big, too muscular (even here), too confident, aggressive and cruel. 

About a week after the fights in the arena, I got an invitation to come to a private club with © Saradas  and let her fight for the title of the Champion of Worlds. They said they had arranged a match between a heavy weight pro from Earth, a World champion, with her, as she was the winner of our "championship". 

I was quite suspicious about that, because even thought it was luxurious club, simultaneously notorious for really extreme things like pedo, zoo, extreme torture and even snuff; how could they lure a top pro fighter from Earth to this shitty planet?

In the end I decided to go for it, because all the important people from the local community were members and I wanted to become a local VIP too.

---

The club was really huge. Just members and their guests could enter, which in numbers meant about 20% of the free population. There could be several hundreds of people there – rich farmers, traders, high officers, slave owners... and hundreds of slaves ranging from small girls, kids to huge gits with dicks bigger than my thigh. Some of them were just serving food and drinks, the others were sexual subjects, in worse case sexual objects.

The heart of the club was a fighting arena, similar to a boxing ring, but designed for gits – much bigger and with the ropes thick like a human waist (when a human hit them, thrown by a git, the ropes didn't move at all and the man usually simply broke like a twig). There was a big auditorium all around, in further there were tables with chairs and boxes, several bars and plenty of luxurious rooms to have a nice time with countless slaves.

We went to the office, where the club manager introduced us to the club owner. He looked like a typical mafia man from old times, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a thick gold necklace. Besides him, there were two huge git bodyguards, a huge, ultra sexy femme-fatale git, dressed in black latex and leather and two nice human blonde pussies. I had been told that he had been the owner of the giant whom © Saradas  had killed in the final match in the arena and a really cruel man, obsessed with brutal violence, torture and killing. Well, finally somebody like me... :-)

"Pretty impressive," he said, staring at © Saradas . His female git (at whom I was staring) frowned.
"But to the business now. The match tonight, I mean your match," he pointed to © Saradas , "because we have several matches tonight, is a match between you, as the local champion, and the champion of Earth. This is something special we have just once in a few months, since it's not easy to get somebody from Earth to here."
"So, am I going to fight with the best warrior from the Earth?" © Saradas  asked eagerly.
"Uhm... yes," the owner admitted reluctantly.
"Well, what sort of match it is?" I interrupted him, "Don't tell me that you got a box heavy weight pro. How would you pay him? And one thing more: I don't know that there are any giants on Earth. Whom is she going to fight then?"
"Gently. First there's no need to be afraid. She'll win, no doubt. Her opponent is a human and..."
"A human?!" © Saradas  almost yelled, ,,I'll snuff him like a bug!"
"Her, not him. It's a her..."
"And what's the difference? The only which comes on my mind is that I can't rip her balls off."
"You can rip off anything you want," he laughed and turned to me, "she is really cute, isn't she? I really love such girls, especially when they can fulfill what they promise... well, the story is that we introduce fights with humans time to time, but mostly it deals about some adventures, nameless zeros, who travel across the Space, seeking for the fortune. Some of them can fight, some can't, but it doesn't matter at all. They're slaughtered all the time like rats and in the way I order. It's fun and people pay to watch. Slaughtering a slave is nothing, slaughtering a free human is interesting. It's illegal. But fighting isn't illegal and when it's a full contact, anything can happen. So, they are just nameless pieces of meat which is changed into a minced meat. Mostly. But today it's different. I invited Carola Nelson, the ex-pro champ. Do you know her?"

I nodded. I knew her well. She had started her pro career of a bodybuilder and a fighter when I had been a student, nearly 20 years ago. She had been big and bad, a really spoiled, nasty girl. I had loved her and I had spent a lot of time masturbating over her pics and videos... so this gonna be her last match, I thought...

"She won the title 10 years ago. As the first woman. She beat everybody. But then she failed to defend it the next year. She's just a shadow of her glory now, too old for anything. She is 38 and she goes anywhere, where she gets paid – she shoots porn, has private sessions, does wrestling, femdom and so on. Just to live by. Not an easy life anyway..."

"Shall she kill her?" I pointed to © Saradas  "Wouldn't be problems?"
"Shall she kill her? She has to! Look, I already gave her 50,000 credits to come, then I promised her another 50 thousand just to take part in the match and 200,000 if she wins. So she mustn't win, either survive. I want my money back! So, snuff her in the way you like" he turned to © Saradas , "but properly and I'll give you her 50,000 plus the permanent membership."

"No problem," © Saradas  grinned.

"Fine, but what about her people, her manager or fans?" I asked.
"There's nobody here, she has no fans, just her husband who is her manager as well and I'll take care of him. Janice will take care, better said," he nodded to the giantess in the black leather.
"I can imagine how..."
"I'm sure you can," he grinned, "when you have somebody like her at home," he pointed at © Saradas , "so, why not to join us after the match?"
"I'll think of it. But what about Carola? When she sees © Saradas  or any other giant, she runs away. I know she is a proud bitch, but not a one to commit suicide."
"Then you cannot let her see any giant before the match... I know it well, don't be stupid. There are no gits at the airport, then you need a limo with dark windows, travel during the night, if possible, and of course, to hide all the gits here until she enters the ring."
"And then?"
"Then this," he showed me a small bottle, "a liquid ultraecstasy combined with strong anti depressives. She will feel very confident, almost invincible. I already mixed it into her drink. To her and her husband as well..."
...

The event started with regular matches. Regular when you don't mind that there was just one rule: no rules at all and several slaves were killed or crippled every night. The slaves fought really hard, because those who lost (and survived the match) were usually in the next event sent to fight with giants. These massacres followed after the regular fights and it kept the slaves really well motivated. Besides good warriors whom the people liked and who had some value for the club and that's why some protection, there were all different slaves that all the slave owners wanted dead – some of them disobeyed, some of them were just too old, ill or anything else. Some of them just loved the club and donated a few slaves, both men and women.

Then there were some special fights to entertain the audience, which was more or less bored with regular gore...

A big, well developed slave, a skilled fighter, who had won one of the previous matches entered confidently the ring and then his opponent - a very young and small git, but still about 6'8'' tall and with over 400 pounds of huge muscles on his body. He looked nearly twice as big as the man and outweighed him by 150 pounds at least, but the scariest thing was his extremely childish face – he couldn't be older than 10 years. I gulped.

"He is only seven," told me the club owner proudly when he saw my surprise, "a very talented kid."

The man was a better fighter, I had to say. But even thought he successfully hit the boy hard several times, it had no effect. On the contrary, the inexperienced boy hit him just a few times, but these blows were too much for the man to cope. After a few hits, he howled in pain, quickly lost his speed and began to totter all around the ring.

Soon he became just the boy's defenseless toy. The gigantic kid shot a few devastating punches more, quickly changing the man he was playing with to a mush. When he tumbled down, he picked him up and made him standing. From his last will, the man tried to hit him once more, but the giant caught his hand at the wrist and broke his forearm with a devastating karate chop. Then he squeezed hard as he could and broke his wrist, just by squeezing it in his palm. The man screamed with pain and tried to get free as the boy continued crushing his hand into a dust, but no avail. On the contrary, the giant grasped his other hand too and crushed his forearm in the same way.

Then the monster quickly spread his arms wide, tearing the man's ligaments in shoulders and elbows, dislocating and crippling them. The man screamed in horrible pain, directly to the boy's ears, which annoyed him a lot. He let him go and before he slumped down, he slapped him hard across the face, sending him sailing across the ring in a spray of blood and teeth. The man fell onto the floor, twitching uncontrollably, probably as the result of nearly broken neck. 

The boy picked him up and squeezed him hard in a bear hug. The man's ribs cracked and his chest caved in in a second, but the boy carried on until his torso was thinner than his own huge biceps. In the end his spine cracked and the boy folded the man in half. Then he let the broken corpse fell down.
...

After all this matches and executions, the speaker announced the main match of the night – © Saradas  vs. human champion.

Carola Nelson entered the ring as the first. She was really impressive as when I had admired her on Earth. Genetic modifications, a special hormone therapy and a hard training had made her a really lethal machine. Over 250 pounds of wild cat muscles in a 6'5'' body was ready to finish off very quickly nearly 100% of inhabitants of Earth. No wonder she had been the absolute box pro champion, regardless weight and sex. Her male opponents were mostly bigger and stronger, but her combat skills and stamina were simply amazing.

The crowd began to applaud and cheer and she greeted them back. A fool. She had no idea, what was going on and that the brutal crowd was just in fact laughing at her. She let her manager (and husband in the same person) to take off her jacket and revealed her more than well-developed body. Except the boxing gloves, she wore a black elastic dress, something like a swimming suit with short thongs and a sport top, nicely contouring her attractive body. She radiated aura of strength and self-confidence, but it should have been over soon.

Then the referee introduced © Saradas  – our "champion". The crowd made her a standing ovation, it smelled blood. I watched carefully reactions of her opponent. When my little girl entered the ring, neither she nor her husband did show up any fear even when a slave took off © Saradas ´ her coat and showed up her impressive body. She wore boxing gloves too, probably for the first time in her life, huge as herself and her monstrous muscles were for effect painted with shiny oil.

I watched closely every movement in the face of her human opponent, a tiny doll against my girl. Fear, respect and awe were apparent, but just for a very careful observer. The same was with her husband - instead of dragging her away, he was evidently looking forward the match. The drug worked perfect.

The championess came to the centre of the ring. 'She goes for it! What a fool!' I thought and was eager what © Saradas  will do with her.
...

Both of them came closer. © Saradas  was nearly two and half feet taller and the championess reached just bellow her steely, with oil shining, huge breasts. The crowd went silent in anticipation of the coming... Their gloves touched and most of the people couldn't help smiling – the © Saradas ' fist was about 5 times bigger than her, almost as big as the woman's chest. The judge said the rules and lashed. The gong sounded and the match begun. 15 rounds or KO. Or an execution... How my girlie would enjoy...

At the beginning © Saradas  played "cat and mouse" with her and was alternately ducking or letting her opponent beat her into her abs or her breasts. The championess couldn't reach higher and hard to say if © Saradas  felt her more than a nice fresh air.

After about a minute, © Saradas  suddenly raised her hands high in the air, like doing a victory pose, not reacting at all at her opponent's furious (and futile) attacks, who tried to make the best of her probably last chance. The audience began to applaud in anticipation of the on-coming act. © Saradas  was turning around and responding cheerfully to the crowd, completely ignoring the desperate attempts of her rival.

Then © Saradas  caught Carola at her beautiful hair, quick like an attacking snake, and like a feather lifted her off the ground with one hand. She did her victory pose again, a little round for the crowd, like she didn't perceive at all that the ex-world champion was desperately struggling in her grip. Her huge muscles bulged and flex as she shook the poor woman like a doll. She was enjoying the applause of the audience and then looked at me. "Kill her, kill her!" everybody was screaming. I nodded...

She began to lower her hands. She put the left, in which she was holding the frantic kicking woman, in front of her and the right clenched firmly into a huge fist and swiped at to a horrible blow. Her opponent instinctively flexed her whole body and put before her hands.
CRACKKK!!! echoed loudly and her arms, broken into pieces, dropped limply down. Another long swipe and a horrible blow into her belly. The woman's body literally folded round the titanic fist and a first geyser of blood erupted from her mouth. The third impact of speeding truck strength hit her chest. Another geyser of blood and bones cracking. Then two more blows onto her belly followed in a quick pace, squeezing out of her dark red blood and even some pieces of organs.

After this "fight", which didn't take more than 10 seconds, the muscular giantess lifted her opponent in her victory pose again, flexing her huge muscles for the crowd, and for a long time enjoyed her unusual but very clear victory, while still holding the limp championess in her hand. Her bloodied, once feared rival hung there after five blows silently and limply, like a broken doll and hard to say whether she was alive at all.

However, this dilemma was solved quickly. © Saradas  grabbed her legs around the ankles with one hand, her neck with the other hand and lifted her high over her head, like a victory belt of the new champion. She let carry herself with a laud applause for a while, showing her ex-opponent like a trophy and then she simply broke the championess like a matchstick till her gloves touched each other and the spine cracking was clearly heard where I sat. The following throw into the height of 30 feet was just a clean-up of her corpse.
...

The husband of Carola Nelson died a few hours later and it wasn't as quick as © Saradas  did to his wife. Janice, the huge, voluptuous sex toy of the club owner took a "good care" of him, raping and torturing him nearly for two hours. Just after when he wasn't able to move and after having snapped most of his bones, she was ordered to finish him.

His end wasn't nice either. She took a freakishly huge steely dildo, a two-litter cola bottle thick and 3 feet long, put it on (partly inside her cunt, partly secured it with the stripes) and fucked him to dead. She came in a minute, within which she changed his insides into gory shreds while she mashed his torso into a pulp in between her monstrous hands.

Then she pushed his mangled corpse off the bloodied rod and stomped his head, crushing it into a gory paste. No head, no evidence...
...

We stayed in the club overnight and went home the next day. I got 50 thousand credits and © Saradas  impetrated there the same dildo as Janice had and a big bottle of the "self-confidence" drug the club owner used for the reluctant fighters. Everybody was happy, but we didn't ask the Mrs. a Mr. Nelson....


-- End of part 6 --

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope I will finish some other parts, but I´m quite busy right now.  Well, I´ve been busy for a long time... :-(

DEA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've always liked The Farm series a lot, though I'm not one for female-female action...to each their own I suppose.

Where's the unread parts! :P I must've read the normal one at least a dozen times.

Thanks.

The original story has 6 parts so far. The 7th is new, so it´ll take some time...

DEA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey DEA, loved this part the most for the destruction of the muscle woman. Hope to see more of this type of stories from you. Would be awesome to see Venus finally meet her match in a man who could destroy her.  :)

I see you are into when a strong muscular girl is brutally killed by another, even stronger one...

Not many stories of this kind... I only know "Bad wife" which can be found at DianaTheValkyrie: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and partly my Orcas´ World, pt1. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VileCorp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see you are into when a strong muscular girl is brutally killed by another, even stronger one...

Preferably killed by males. Dunno why, but definitely works better like that for me. Too bad there isn't a whole lot of that kind of material.  :'(

DEA

I knew a forum, where there was a guy who had dozens of stories like that. It usually ended with the girls fucked to death by huge cocks. But then the whole forum was canceled and I can´t find the guy´s stuff anywhere else.

But you cannot find many who think like that since most people here like when a woman dominates a man :-)